Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Harbenz

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Harbenz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:34 am

The green metalic is also elegible for the Seahorse. 35$ for a custom color or fade is a lot... EE has super surprise for 20$ and deluxe for 40$. I hope they can/want reduce costs in the future.
The firehose looks very soft in those pics, like a sci-fi worm :surprised:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Sabbath wrote:I really wish other toy makers made eggs the relative size of MM's Bantam Eggs. I need a ton of them. (may or may not be planning on picking up a Squick or Bedbug, and I don't have the need or want to deal with gelatin eggs)

If you're fine with glass, Simply Elegant Glass (Formerly Glass by Woozy) would probably make eggs in that size for you.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:40 pm

katze wrote:
Sabbath wrote:I really wish other toy makers made eggs the relative size of MM's Bantam Eggs. I need a ton of them. (may or may not be planning on picking up a Squick or Bedbug, and I don't have the need or want to deal with gelatin eggs)

If you're fine with glass, Simply Elegant Glass (Formerly Glass by Woozy) would probably make eggs in that size for you.

Glass isn't really my thing, but they do make the most gorgeous glass stuff ever. -drools-
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Harbenz wrote:The green metalic is also elegible for the Seahorse. 35$ for a custom color or fade is a lot... EE has super surprise for 20$ and deluxe for 40$. I hope they can/want reduce costs in the future.
The firehose looks very soft in those pics, like a sci-fi worm :surprised:

I kinda wanted to get a silver dragon. But 35 bucks is a bit steep for a single metallic.

I don't know how i feel about the firehose yet, haven't taken a good look at it yet. Its defenently different. Probably would be fun.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Bulbasaur wrote:How are DamnAverage's marbles? Do they come out blocky or wispy? Tight or bleedy?

Jav plus her Tentacles are models where marbling ranges it feels like. Still produce some prettyness.For contrast here's my last year's Marbled March Jav plus Tentacle. Jav was 3 color marble, tentacle Dealer's Choice. Firmness/pigments may play a factor. Jav's in her Super Soft/00-30 firm, Tentacle in her 00-50 firm.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:FINALLY got my FB toy from black friday and... is......is FBS medium firmness supposed to be so fucking firm????
like, this MINI medium firm toy is firmer than my fucking small/5 sleipnir FFS!

I know different fantasy toy makers can have slightly different feels but...damn.
The size is perfect for my gf, i think, but is is FIRRRRM.
Ugh.
And the quality....well, FB never fails to disappoint, that's for sure!
Ugh.

edit: IT HAS FUCKING AIR BUBBLES UNDER THE HEAD
GOD
DAMNIT

edit 2: pics
air bubbles that are fairly deep
20180315_164923.jpeg

this patchy shit
20180315_163937.jpeg

did you melt the fucking thing????
20180315_163925.jpeg

also its hard as a damn rock.
110% DONE

I feel like a few of their molds had weirdly inborne drips on them. My medium spino has like 3 of those ugly drips

Also their firm is like.. You could bludgeon someone with it. Not so much their medium. It has at least a bit if squish. There may be a chance they sent the wrong firmness but idk
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:FINALLY got my FB toy from black friday and... is......is FBS medium firmness supposed to be so fucking firm????

I know different fantasy toy makers can have slightly different feels but...damn.

That's interesting because I have a firm FB Atlas Lion that feels closer to medium. Though it might be partially because mini Atlas Lion is so thin.

Even if you're not a fan of it, your gf might still enjoy it.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:also its hard as a damn rock.
110% DONE

It's... uh, for that realistic Robot Experience! Right? Yeah...
ImageImage
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:10 pm

The size is perfect for my gf, i think, but is is FIRRRRM.
Ugh.
And the quality....well, FB never fails to disappoint, that's for sure!
Ugh.

edit: IT HAS FUCKING AIR BUBBLES UNDER THE HEAD
GOD
DAMNIT

edit 2: pics
air bubbles that are fairly deep
20180315_164923.jpeg

this patchy shit
20180315_163937.jpeg

did you melt the fucking thing????
20180315_163925.jpeg

also its hard as a damn rock.
110% DONE

I've been waiting a year and a half for a drone and croxic (you must have been the person I was talking to on reddit) and now I'm nervous. I got a reply from Scritt and he made me send a screenshot of my order from the old site. Im still waiting for a reply on that, but if my toys end up with the same issues then FB can just fucking keep them.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:32 pm

I've been waiting a year and a half for a drone and croxic (you must have been the person I was talking to on reddit) and now I'm nervous. I got a reply from Scritt and he made me send a screenshot of my order from the old site. Im still waiting for a reply on that, but if my toys end up with the same issues then FB can just fucking keep them.[/quote]

I'm wishing you luck!
A year and a half??? fuck, I thought my like, 4 month wait was bad. Good on TTC for honoring all the old orders and trying their best, but there's not much they can do atm when FBs molds are so crappy.

like...for real....the first toy I ever pulled from my own projects only looked slightly worse than this thing. And they've been doing this HOW long?
god speed, friend :crying:[/quote]

Thanks, at this point I would have cancelled the order, but a Croxic in terrapin would make a perfect glowing Deathclaw dick. :blush: Also the texture on the Drone look absolutely divine.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Slippery-When-Wet

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:18 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:

That's interesting because I have a firm FB Atlas Lion that feels closer to medium. Though it might be partially because mini Atlas Lion is so thin.

Even if you're not a fan of it, your gf might still enjoy it.

THe issue is, she had issues taking a SOFT mini sleipner (tho it was due to the shape more than anything, she still prefers softer toys) so this is like...scary.
I mean, I can take a large/5 chance with ease and I kinda don't want this thing in me lmao.
I hope she does, though.

me and TTC are working something out, but tbh if nothing comes through I am highly considering recasting the toy, fixing up the mold issues and even adding a few extra robo details to the base and making her a custom myself.

And let me say TTC has been great through the whole thing aside from their server issues. It's not TTC, it's FB

but I am SO disappointed. this was supposed to be my GFS present for being sworn into the navy/getting accepted n shit.
It's the perfect size and amount of human/robo, and she REALLY likes the model, or I would have just asked for a refund and gotten her something else :/
also now I'm too damn stubborn after going through all this shit to give up

Ugh that's FB alright. Sorry you had to go through that! I have a couple toys with similar imperfections. I haven't noticed any air bubbles though. That's a pretty shit deal.

As for firmnesses, I have a few firm toys from their earlier days and I can only get them to give if I squeeze between my fingertips. They literally will not bend (good thing we've never "used" them!). I also have a more recent toy ( 2015) in medium firm, and it feels between BD's medium and firm. I think it was supposedly a 6 on the scale? So if you can't get the toy to give, maybe they sent you the wrong firmness?
ImageImage
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:01 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I have an old set of FB sample eggs from like, a yea or two ago. It's as firm, if not firmer than the firm egg :/
So I'm pretty convinced they poured (it was a repour ffs) the wrong firmness :/
Which is a no go for my gf. I took it for a super quick spin in the shower when I was cleaning it and yeah, it's a damn rock (though I COULD feel the plates on the bottom. Which is a feat since I barely feel texture)
:crying: :angry:

does it give tantus a run for their money? I have a bound that's basically a barely bendable police baton and its kinda frightening lol
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:10 pm

I know a few people have gotten a MHT dragon. How is it? Are the small scales abrasive? Is it amazing? How are its plates?

Thanks in advance.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:19 pm

MHT released a new toy, I didnt see anyone post about it yet but i could have missed it.

The Taintacle

https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/taintacle

That looks like it would rub against some really fun places :smile:
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:56 pm

Screamy wrote:MHT released a new toy, I didnt see anyone post about it yet but i could have missed it.

The Taintacle

Well now, that's.. Rather lovely looking.

... And a small won't split you wide open if you happen to be tighter than most.... ^_^
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:35 am

Screamy wrote:MHT released a new toy, I didnt see anyone post about it yet but i could have missed it.

The Taintacle

The taller base on the small one is strange, and the bases on all of them look so narrow and not overly anal safe hrmm

The tentacle itself looks really cute, and id actually be able to handle a decent amount of the small one haha
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:56 pm

Screamy wrote:The Taintacle
:

This might be the first tentacle toy I legit want. I like the look of ika but the girth for me seems lacking. This on the other hand look just right.

Villie wrote:The taller base on the small one is strange, and the bases on all of them look so narrow and not overly anal safe hrmm

With how long and thick the toy is inserting the base and having it disappeare isn't much of an issue. Its just too big, your body will be constantly be trying to push something that big out of you. Well at least in my experience.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm

Taintacle looks pretty nice! I agree that $20 for a single metallic is a bit steep compared to what we're used to, but anything beyond tan, brown, and black is new to them so I suspect there'll be just a bit of a learning curve there. They'll figure out what works.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 pm

Tempest wrote:Taintacle looks pretty nice! I agree that $20 for a single metallic is a bit steep compared to what we're used to, but anything beyond tan, brown, and black is new to them so I suspect there'll be just a bit of a learning curve there. They'll figure out what works.

or $40 for a custom color. single of split.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:51 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:Taintacle looks pretty nice! I agree that $20 for a single metallic is a bit steep compared to what we're used to, but anything beyond tan, brown, and black is new to them so I suspect there'll be just a bit of a learning curve there. They'll figure out what works.

or $40 for a custom color. single of split.

Yeah, that's definitely a bit much. I get that if they're pouring a custom that means they can't mix a large batch; so there's an additional time investment which does have a measurable cost to a company that does high-volume stuff, but it's still a bit steep, especially considering what other companies are charging for a custom single or even a split. Adding a few additional standard solid colors shouldn't be too big of a burden. Green pigment costs the same as brown pigment. :stick:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted

Return to “General Discussion”