Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1428
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby reine » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 am

TTC just posted this "toy release teaser" on their tumblr!

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"
"Oh, you’ll know when you meet her! She’s an old friend…"


What do you guys think it is? "Old friend" sounds like they're revamping an old model (like one of FB's penetrables or the Hyaenodon), but I'm hoping for a new model.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
User avatar
Sabbath
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Sabbath » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:25 am

reine wrote:TTC just posted this "toy release teaser" on their tumblr!

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"
"Oh, you’ll know when you meet her! She’s an old friend…"


What do you guys think it is? "Old friend" sounds like they're revamping an old model (like one of FB's penetrables or the Hyaenodon), but I'm hoping for a new model.


-whispers- Snowbird maybe?

I would prefer Hyaenodon, but...
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Villie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:26 am

reine wrote:TTC just posted this "toy release teaser" on their tumblr!

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"
"Oh, you’ll know when you meet her! She’s an old friend…"


What do you guys think it is? "Old friend" sounds like they're revamping an old model (like one of FB's penetrables or the Hyaenodon), but I'm hoping for a new model.

OOH.... I'm definitely leaning towards a FB revamp.... and my guess is going to be the hyaenadon, since it's the only FB girl I can remember who has a dick, hmm!!

I have a feeling they'll probably revamp the FB dicks before taking on their first penetrable hmm
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:56 am

Villie wrote:
reine wrote:TTC just posted this "toy release teaser" on their tumblr!

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"
"Oh, you’ll know when you meet her! She’s an old friend…"


What do you guys think it is? "Old friend" sounds like they're revamping an old model (like one of FB's penetrables or the Hyaenodon), but I'm hoping for a new model.

OOH.... I'm definitely leaning towards a FB revamp.... and my guess is going to be the hyaenadon, since it's the only FB girl I can remember who has a dick, hmm!!

I have a feeling they'll probably revamp the FB dicks before taking on their first penetrable hmm


I hope its the hyenadon too. The current model is kinda eh to me, but I've heard enough good things about it that I'm kinda curious :smilenox:
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Villie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:58 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Villie wrote:
reine wrote:TTC just posted this "toy release teaser" on their tumblr!

IMG_9178.JPG



What do you guys think it is? "Old friend" sounds like they're revamping an old model (like one of FB's penetrables or the Hyaenodon), but I'm hoping for a new model.

OOH.... I'm definitely leaning towards a FB revamp.... and my guess is going to be the hyaenadon, since it's the only FB girl I can remember who has a dick, hmm!!

I have a feeling they'll probably revamp the FB dicks before taking on their first penetrable hmm


I hope its the hyenadon too. The current model is kinda eh to me, but I've heard enough good things about it that I'm kinda curious :smilenox:

I have a mini that I really like due to its swell and base shape, so I'm hoping that's not changed at all! It does have printer texture though, so I'm excited to see that toy with a new finish :bugeyed:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Harbenz
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Harbenz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 pm

MHT has added a toy named "Rentman" in the excluded toys list for their free toy offer, but is not in the shop yet. If it's in that list it should be massive, and with that name sounds like a human design.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Harbenz wrote:MHT has added a toy named "Rentman" in the excluded toys list for their free toy offer, but is not in the shop yet. If it's in that list it should be massive, and with that name sounds like a human design.

i dont know what the Rentman is but i already want one.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Harbenz
Posts: 504
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Harbenz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:53 pm

KnotyDes wrote:i dont know what the Rentman is but i already want one.

► Show Spoiler

I just hope its another pretty 3D sculpted like El Rey/Big Daddy/Chode, but not an uncut with the skin on, I have 4 like this and is not even my thing :misc6: :laugh:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Harbenz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:i dont know what the Rentman is but i already want one.

► Show Spoiler

I just hope its another pretty 3D sculpted like El Rey/Big Daddy/Chode, but not an uncut with the skin on, I have 4 like this and is not even my thing :misc6: :laugh:

I was not too keen on "uncut" toy. I also wasn't too keen on fantasy toys. Look how that turned out. I'm not saying that I am "attracted" to toys like the Snorkle or Firehose, but they could be fun. Especially if they made them bigger! :cool:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
FoxyCatZaam
Posts: 212
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:30 pm
Gender: female
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:04 pm

reine wrote:TTC just posted this "toy release teaser" on their tumblr!

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"
"Oh, you’ll know when you meet her! She’s an old friend…"



Hmmmm, I agree with those who posted that 'old friend' makes me think it's a FB revamp. But maybe it's going to be bunny themed and new since easter is coming up?
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Jasmine » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:57 pm

I have my fingers crossed that the new TTC-FB releases will be remodeled to account for the issues people have brought up with their molds (the drips, the cuts, etc). I don't know all of FB's history, but I think anything they had 3D modeled should be possible to redo, yeah? I don't think they used hand sculpted designs like DA.

I don't think it'll come back, but I would be so happy if the Sauropod came out of retirement. At least I think that was it's name... it was like Tyson or Chance, but more dinosaur-y.
ImageImage
Avatar designed by Chibity
User avatar
stuck-on-the-knot1
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm
Gender: Female/22/Pan
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Its gonna be cool to see what TTC is gonna release! Glad they are redoing the molds as that printer texture was really bad on some of their models and kept me from trying them! :widesmile: In the mean time here is a few updates for some shops in case people didn't see!

NewFolklore is now offering customs again! https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewFolkloreSilicone

Damn Average is selling Squishies again!~ https://www.etsy.com/shop/DamnAverage
Image

QimeraForge recently released a new dong called the Amphibian! Kinda reminiscent of the Waterhorse by BD only more Vaginally friendly and more texture! https://www.etsy.com/listing/580736254/custom-order-mature-the-amphibian?ref=shop_home_active_6
Image

Also a toy company that has been gone awhile is BACK BABY! I know MANY people wanted their toys so I'm glad they are back with customs available and have a discount code as well!~ :misc3: :smilenox: https://www.luzarteproducts.com/personal-products
Image
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1428
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby reine » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:52 am

If TTC is going to be reworking FB's old moulds, that would be nice! My only FB toy is a pocket Snowbird, but the silicone is so... sticky... It's really tacky and glassy/shiny, and as pretty as the Black Ice colour is, I don't care much for the feel of the toy. :misc6:

If their other toys have the same glossy sticky feeling (they all look like they do), then a revamp to get rid of that would definitely make me more interested in some FB models. :cool: I really prefer the soft, almost skin-like feeling that TTC's models/silicone have.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
User avatar
AshPteron
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:44 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AshPteron » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:37 am

Well, I'm almost to the one year mark on waiting for my FB order. They swore 7 months ago that it would ship that weekend.
And, surprise surprise, no one is answering my tickets either. Ugh.
:unamused:
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 am

AshPteron wrote:Well, I'm almost to the one year mark on waiting for my FB order. They swore 7 months ago that it would ship that weekend.
And, surprise surprise, no one is answering my tickets either. Ugh.
:unamused:

They stopped answering my tickets too. From what I gathered from them before the stopped is that my toys were already sent out (according to their system), so I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve them. But I was never given tracking, so idk where to start and the lack of response from them isn't helping. :sniffing:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 am

sneks toys wrote:
AshPteron wrote:Well, I'm almost to the one year mark on waiting for my FB order. They swore 7 months ago that it would ship that weekend.
And, surprise surprise, no one is answering my tickets either. Ugh.
:unamused:

They stopped answering my tickets too. From what I gathered from them before the stopped is that my toys were already sent out (according to their system), so I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve them. But I was never given tracking, so idk where to start and the lack of response from them isn't helping. :sniffing:

Have you sent in a support ticket through the new website? Friskybeastcreations.com
Supposedly you're guaranteed a reply if you send in a message about your order there
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:23 am

Villie wrote:
sneks toys wrote:
AshPteron wrote:Well, I'm almost to the one year mark on waiting for my FB order. They swore 7 months ago that it would ship that weekend.
And, surprise surprise, no one is answering my tickets either. Ugh.
:unamused:

They stopped answering my tickets too. From what I gathered from them before the stopped is that my toys were already sent out (according to their system), so I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve them. But I was never given tracking, so idk where to start and the lack of response from them isn't helping. :sniffing:

Have you sent in a support ticket through the new website? Friskybeastcreations.com
Supposedly you're guaranteed a reply if you send in a message about your order there

That's where I've been sending my tickets.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 am

sneks toys wrote:
Villie wrote:
sneks toys wrote:They stopped answering my tickets too. From what I gathered from them before the stopped is that my toys were already sent out (according to their system), so I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve them. But I was never given tracking, so idk where to start and the lack of response from them isn't helping. :sniffing:

Have you sent in a support ticket through the new website? Friskybeastcreations.com
Supposedly you're guaranteed a reply if you send in a message about your order there

That's where I've been sending my tickets.

Oh wow, and they just stopped responding? I know they apparently mentioned something about a server issue a couple weeks ago ugh. Have you tried sending in a brand new ticket as opposed to responding to the old one? I really hope you get some clear answers :doh:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Sabbath
Posts: 221
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Sabbath » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Anybody got a list of places that make custom Silicone Squishies? :3 I'm especially looking for a fox/kitsune.
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Sabbath wrote:Anybody got a list of places that make custom Silicone Squishies? :3 I'm especially looking for a fox/kitsune.


Dont know about custom squishies, but I think Gespents(?) on Etsy sells a Kitsune shape insertable/plug

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests