Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
reine

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby reine » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 am

TTC just posted this "toy release teaser" on their tumblr!

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"
"Oh, you’ll know when you meet her! She’s an old friend…"

What do you guys think it is? "Old friend" sounds like they're revamping an old model (like one of FB's penetrables or the Hyaenodon), but I'm hoping for a new model.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:25 am

reine wrote:TTC just posted this "toy release teaser" on their tumblr!

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"

What do you guys think it is? "Old friend" sounds like they're revamping an old model (like one of FB's penetrables or the Hyaenodon), but I'm hoping for a new model.

-whispers- Snowbird maybe?

I would prefer Hyaenodon, but...
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:26 am

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"

OOH.... I'm definitely leaning towards a FB revamp.... and my guess is going to be the hyaenadon, since it's the only FB girl I can remember who has a dick, hmm!!

I have a feeling they'll probably revamp the FB dicks before taking on their first penetrable hmm
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:56 am

Villie wrote:

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"

OOH.... I'm definitely leaning towards a FB revamp.... and my guess is going to be the hyaenadon, since it's the only FB girl I can remember who has a dick, hmm!!

I have a feeling they'll probably revamp the FB dicks before taking on their first penetrable hmm

I hope its the hyenadon too. The current model is kinda eh to me, but I've heard enough good things about it that I'm kinda curious :smilenox:
Villie

Postby Villie » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:58 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Villie wrote:

IMG_9178.JPG

I hope its the hyenadon too. The current model is kinda eh to me, but I've heard enough good things about it that I'm kinda curious :smilenox:

I have a mini that I really like due to its swell and base shape, so I'm hoping that's not changed at all! It does have printer texture though, so I'm excited to see that toy with a new finish :bugeyed:
PM me! Image
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:56 pm

MHT has added a toy named "Rentman" in the excluded toys list for their free toy offer, but is not in the shop yet. If it's in that list it should be massive, and with that name sounds like a human design.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:19 pm

Harbenz wrote:MHT has added a toy named "Rentman" in the excluded toys list for their free toy offer, but is not in the shop yet. If it's in that list it should be massive, and with that name sounds like a human design.

i dont know what the Rentman is but i already want one.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:53 pm

KnotyDes wrote:i dont know what the Rentman is but i already want one.

► Show Spoiler

I just hope its another pretty 3D sculpted like El Rey/Big Daddy/Chode, but not an uncut with the skin on, I have 4 like this and is not even my thing :misc6: :laugh:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Harbenz wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:i dont know what the Rentman is but i already want one.

► Show Spoiler

I just hope its another pretty 3D sculpted like El Rey/Big Daddy/Chode, but not an uncut with the skin on, I have 4 like this and is not even my thing :misc6: :laugh:

I was not too keen on "uncut" toy. I also wasn't too keen on fantasy toys. Look how that turned out. I'm not saying that I am "attracted" to toys like the Snorkle or Firehose, but they could be fun. Especially if they made them bigger! :cool:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:04 pm

IMG_9178.JPG

"Where are we going?"

Hmmmm, I agree with those who posted that 'old friend' makes me think it's a FB revamp. But maybe it's going to be bunny themed and new since easter is coming up?
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:57 pm

I have my fingers crossed that the new TTC-FB releases will be remodeled to account for the issues people have brought up with their molds (the drips, the cuts, etc). I don't know all of FB's history, but I think anything they had 3D modeled should be possible to redo, yeah? I don't think they used hand sculpted designs like DA.

I don't think it'll come back, but I would be so happy if the Sauropod came out of retirement. At least I think that was it's name... it was like Tyson or Chance, but more dinosaur-y.
ImageImage
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Its gonna be cool to see what TTC is gonna release! Glad they are redoing the molds as that printer texture was really bad on some of their models and kept me from trying them! :widesmile: In the mean time here is a few updates for some shops in case people didn't see!

NewFolklore is now offering customs again! https://www.etsy.com/shop/NewFolkloreSilicone

Damn Average is selling Squishies again!~ https://www.etsy.com/shop/DamnAverage

QimeraForge recently released a new dong called the Amphibian! Kinda reminiscent of the Waterhorse by BD only more Vaginally friendly and more texture! https://www.etsy.com/listing/580736254/custom-order-mature-the-amphibian?ref=shop_home_active_6

Also a toy company that has been gone awhile is BACK BABY! I know MANY people wanted their toys so I'm glad they are back with customs available and have a discount code as well!~ :misc3: :smilenox: https://www.luzarteproducts.com/personal-products
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
reine

Postby reine » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:52 am

If TTC is going to be reworking FB's old moulds, that would be nice! My only FB toy is a pocket Snowbird, but the silicone is so... sticky... It's really tacky and glassy/shiny, and as pretty as the Black Ice colour is, I don't care much for the feel of the toy. :misc6:

If their other toys have the same glossy sticky feeling (they all look like they do), then a revamp to get rid of that would definitely make me more interested in some FB models. :cool: I really prefer the soft, almost skin-like feeling that TTC's models/silicone have.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
AshPteron

Postby AshPteron » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:37 am

Well, I'm almost to the one year mark on waiting for my FB order. They swore 7 months ago that it would ship that weekend.
And, surprise surprise, no one is answering my tickets either. Ugh.
:unamused:
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 am

AshPteron wrote:Well, I'm almost to the one year mark on waiting for my FB order. They swore 7 months ago that it would ship that weekend.

They stopped answering my tickets too. From what I gathered from them before the stopped is that my toys were already sent out (according to their system), so I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve them. But I was never given tracking, so idk where to start and the lack of response from them isn't helping. :sniffing:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:04 am

sneks toys wrote:
AshPteron wrote:Well, I'm almost to the one year mark on waiting for my FB order. They swore 7 months ago that it would ship that weekend.

They stopped answering my tickets too. From what I gathered from them before the stopped is that my toys were already sent out (according to their system), so I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve them. But I was never given tracking, so idk where to start and the lack of response from them isn't helping. :sniffing:

Have you sent in a support ticket through the new website? Friskybeastcreations.com
Supposedly you're guaranteed a reply if you send in a message about your order there
PM me! Image
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:23 am

Villie wrote:
sneks toys wrote:

Have you sent in a support ticket through the new website? Friskybeastcreations.com
Supposedly you're guaranteed a reply if you send in a message about your order there

That's where I've been sending my tickets.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 am

sneks toys wrote:
Villie wrote:
sneks toys wrote:They stopped answering my tickets too. From what I gathered from them before the stopped is that my toys were already sent out (according to their system), so I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve them. But I was never given tracking, so idk where to start and the lack of response from them isn't helping. :sniffing:

That's where I've been sending my tickets.

Oh wow, and they just stopped responding? I know they apparently mentioned something about a server issue a couple weeks ago ugh. Have you tried sending in a brand new ticket as opposed to responding to the old one? I really hope you get some clear answers :doh:
PM me! Image
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:17 pm

Anybody got a list of places that make custom Silicone Squishies? :3 I'm especially looking for a fox/kitsune.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:30 pm

Sabbath wrote:Anybody got a list of places that make custom Silicone Squishies? :3 I'm especially looking for a fox/kitsune.

Dont know about custom squishies, but I think Gespents(?) on Etsy sells a Kitsune shape insertable/plug

Return to “General Discussion”