Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
spiralcatfox

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Villie wrote:
sneks toys wrote:
AshPteron wrote:Well, I'm almost to the one year mark on waiting for my FB order. They swore 7 months ago that it would ship that weekend.
And, surprise surprise, no one is answering my tickets either. Ugh.
:unamused:

They stopped answering my tickets too. From what I gathered from them before the stopped is that my toys were already sent out (according to their system), so I'm trying to see if there's a way to retrieve them. But I was never given tracking, so idk where to start and the lack of response from them isn't helping. :sniffing:

Have you sent in a support ticket through the new website? Friskybeastcreations.com
Supposedly you're guaranteed a reply if you send in a message about your order there

To my knowledge if you go directly to TTC's customer service or their twitter page, you are guarenteed to get a reply
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:33 pm

If youre tired of the run around you can always force a charge back if you used paypal.
Last edited by Screamy on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:44 pm

I just bought this, first new toy in a long time. Caribbean Gold Rudulph, gotta have it :bugeyed: :bugeyed:

collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Ooof, Twin Tails just re-released the Hyeanodon AND for full customization. Which means I can finally get a toy based off of Vicar Amelia. But I'm still waiting for two toys from FB, so I'm not going to order untill they help me retrieve the (or at this point just send me new) toys I've been waiting for 1 1/2+ years for.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
reine

Postby reine » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:10 pm

I kinda want to like the Hyena, but... Knowing that a hyena's "pseudopenis" is just an inside-out vagina squicks me out too much lol. ;___; Maybe I can just... pretend it's something else...

Regardless, it's nice to see the model reworked with better texture and nice colours! It looks so much more professional now than it did from FB.
:psyduck:
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:14 pm

I've wanted a hyaenodon since the beginning of my toy journey. Now that TTC has it, I'm sure I can deal with the wait times.

Looks like I've finally got an excuse to order that cinnamon-bun and raspberries and cream monstrosity of a custom idea.

Here are the old images next to the new ones; so that folks can see the differences.

ImageImage
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:23 pm

They mistook her skin wrinkles as fur :crying:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
AshPteron

Postby AshPteron » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:25 pm

reine wrote:I kinda want to like the Hyena, but... Knowing that a hyena's "pseudopenis" is just an inside-out vagina squicks me out too much lol. ;___; Maybe I can just... pretend it's something else...

Regardless, it's nice to see the model reworked with better texture and nice colours! It looks so much more professional now than it did from FB.

It's not an inside out vagina though... it's essentially an enlarged clitoris. If that helps.
reine

Postby reine » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
reine wrote:I kinda want to like the Hyena, but... Knowing that a hyena's "pseudopenis" is just an inside-out vagina squicks me out too much lol. ;___; Maybe I can just... pretend it's something else...

its actually their clitoris :psyduck:
edit: it also looks nothing like a hyena pseudopenis, as far as I know.

The documentary I watched said that it was the vagina hanging outside the body, and that giving birth was risky for the hyenas because it had a high risk of tearing due to the way it hangs out like that (a tube with little support from surrounding muscles). Granted, this was a few years ago so my memory could be spotty, but it gave me pretty bad heebie-jeebies haha :doh:

Thinking of it as essentially an enlarged clitoris is a lot better and much less gross, though.
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:37 pm

Technically, I guess both are kinda incorrect haha
It's definitely not inside out, and it is a big percent clitorus, but it also apparently kinda opens up like a sleeve that a penis can be inserted into (as opposed to like clitoris and very separate vaginal opening up against the body)
I've watched too many nature shows :misc6:
PM me! Image
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:38 pm

reine wrote:

The documentary I watched said that it was the vagina hanging outside the body, and that giving birth was risky for the hyenas because it had a high risk of tearing due to the way it hangs out like that (a tube with little support from surrounding muscles). Granted, this was a few years ago so my memory could be spotty, but it gave me pretty bad heebie-jeebies haha :doh:

Thinking of it as essentially an enlarged clitoris is a lot better and much less gross, though.

It's not inside out, think of it as like... the clitoris and labia enlarged and extended outward.... maybe that's better than the thought of like ... "inside out" or "prolapsed", hahahahaha :widesmile:
PM me! Image
AshPteron

Postby AshPteron » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:40 pm

reine wrote:

The birth canal does run through it, so you're not entirely misremembering. Tearing is likely because birth is happening through a smaller tube than is typical for most species, not due to lack of muscle attachment.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:41 pm

It's an enlarged clitoris due to heightened levels of [usually more typically among mammalians XY-oriented] hormones; however the vaginal canal (the 'Vagina' as folks tend to call it) runs through this enlarged clitoral structure and of course is similar to most other mammalian females inside; with a womb that houses pups. The vagina is in no way 'inverted' as it runs through the clitoral structure ('pseudo-penis'). The pups are labored through this narrowed vaginal canal; sometimes causing mother or pup fatality, especially more often in the first-time mother.

That being said; the Hyeanodon (sp?) doesn't look much like it.
reine

Postby reine » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:43 pm

Good to know my memory isn't shot! :widesmile: But... knowing that hyenas do give birth and mate through it is still kinda oogy to me.

More power to those who do like the model (or can look past that), though. I'm just fussy, haha.
:misc6: :nerdy:
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:49 pm

reine wrote:Good to know my memory isn't shot! :widesmile: But... knowing that hyenas do give birth and mate through it is still kinda oogy to me.

More power to those who do like the model (or can look past that), though. I'm just fussy, haha.
:misc6: :nerdy:

Whaaat, the thought of a flesh sleeve penis squicks you out? :stick:
Haha I definitely crossed my legs hard when I heard about the likeliness of ripping during pup-birth. Yowch :surprised:
PM me! Image
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:57 pm

Could always consider her trans, might remove the prolapsed vag squick feeling.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:06 pm

I'm glad to see the Hyaenodon was redone, and doubly so will be handled by TTC, AND it's in their silky velvety texture of... Bliss? Sure, I'll log with bliss.

Might be a while before I order one, simply due to tight finances, but I trust ordering from TTC a lot more than I do FB.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:17 am

I am happy to see that the Hyaenodon moved over to TTC! It's been on my wishlist for a while after seeing lots of positive reviews/opinions of it floating around on forums, and I like that I'll be able to get it with TTC's velvety texture. I'll wait for a nice drop of one that appeals to me. I'm taking a break from ordering for a bit longer, all that Black Friday nonsense has put me off lately! Everything got settled satisfactorily, which is great, but the waits made me a grump! :stick:

I thought that Humpbreak, Croxic and Shellshock were going to be the first molds moved over, they must be still working on them. I have a Humpbreak and Croxic already, but I am looking forward to what they do to Humpbreak. I have a small and it is dynamite for me in use :blush: . I have a medium Humpbreak on my wishlist and would like it in a pretty TTC pour.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:05 pm

Neat! Was kinda hoping they'd add some texture to the shaft other than their velvety surface texture. Yet I know there's love for smooth toys =-). I merely don't get anything from smooth/merely velvety surface toys. I learned from BD's Cole even the knot didn't do enough for my G spot to justify keeping it plus I found better stretcher toys than Cole.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:00 am

Ok...so...

Has anyone bought a FB readymade since they merged with Twin Tails (in the ready made section on the new FB site).

Has that order went out to you guys without issue?

Return to “General Discussion”