Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Squirrelmunk

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 am

Harbenz wrote:
Villie wrote:Apparently the 'medium' size of the snake thing is able to handle a penis!

A micro penis, I'd say. The hole is 2" circumference and 3" deep I think, like a thumb. I couldn't even put the head :misc6: :widesmile:

That's about a 0.64" diameter. BD sadly doesn't disclose their internal diameters, but several Silicone Nozzles and Fleshlight models get thinner than this.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:29 am

God that snake from them looks great! I REALLY hope its around for longer than just Today! :crying: I really would love to get a medium in like a milk snake coloration!

If it is available for longer than just today I'm a get this!
I see your snake and fish raise you CORN

Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:52 am

AAAAAaargh I really want the cob, but I should not spend all that money... It's available until the 15th, so I have a few days to think about it, I'll see what wins in the end. :misc4: :crying:

Squirrelmunk wrote:That's about a 0.64" diameter. BD sadly doesn't disclose their internal diameters, but several Silicone Nozzles and Fleshlight models get thinner than this.

IDK, some penis owner could have some fun with it, but I doubt I could use that hole in a way that I really enjoy
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:08 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Harbenz wrote:
Villie wrote:Apparently the 'medium' size of the snake thing is able to handle a penis!

A micro penis, I'd say. The hole is 2" circumference and 3" deep I think, like a thumb. I couldn't even put the head :misc6: :widesmile:

That's about a 0.64" diameter. BD sadly doesn't disclose their internal diameters, but several Silicone Nozzles and Fleshlight models get thinner than this.

Sarah(?) makes note of this in the toy descriptions, stating that it'll only stimulate the head and a bit below it.

She also states that you can put a vibe in it :smile:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:39 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:God that snake from them looks great! I REALLY hope its around for longer than just Today! :crying: I really would love to get a medium in like a milk snake coloration!

Man I have the giant corn from last year but the smoller corn is tempting hahaha.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:04 pm

Screamy wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:God that snake from them looks great! I REALLY hope its around for longer than just Today! :crying: I really would love to get a medium in like a milk snake coloration!

Man I have the giant corn from last year but the smoller corn is tempting hahaha.

Do eeeeeeeet!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
FeistyPhoenix

Postby FeistyPhoenix » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:15 pm

sneks toys wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
Harbenz wrote:A micro penis, I'd say. The hole is 2" circumference and 3" deep I think, like a thumb. I couldn't even put the head :misc6: :widesmile:

Sarah(?) makes note of this in the toy descriptions, stating that it'll only stimulate the head and a bit below it.

She also states that you can put a vibe in it :smile:

Yep, that's right! Medium Carmela, for relatively average penis-having folk, will function as more of a "just the tip" stroker. More of a fun fantasy thing than a true full size stroker (though I am considering ways I might be able to expand upon this!). I had one tester report he could get pretty far into it, more than one would think, but your mileage may vary quite a lot. I do not recommend this in anything more than 0020 on the base if you want to try it as a masturbator. I can easily get my fingers into a 0030 one but it resists a lot more than the 0020 ones do.

I apologize for the potato tier picture (this might be the most potato tier pic I've ever taken) but I'm not in the Dongatorium today, so I just grabbed the nearest BD penetrable for comparison. Medium Carmela's entrance is pretty comparable in width to Duke's Muzzle.

IMG_4557.JPG
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:11 pm

I really do love that this hybrid is a chimera! :D I probably won't be buying the full-sizes of her, but I'm going to pick up a desk guardian whenever she's finished, certainly.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:19 pm

I still cant decide what size carmela I want hahaha. Hmm. I'd wanna put a vibe in the whole I guess, so I gotta make sure I can hilt the snake comfortably :misc4: :smilenox:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
katze

Postby katze » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:35 pm

I can't decide if I want a Hyena from TTC. I already have two that I got from FB, in different color changing colors, one mini and one small. I'd probably get another small, but with a suction cup. Maybe if a neat one shows up in their inventory....

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:40 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Screamy wrote:

Do eeeeeeeet!

I might later. I can't justify it right now though.. Just got the puffer fish before this guy showed up.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Rant/

FB/TTC stopped answering my emails, sent another one, no reply after more than a week.

I'm never going to get the fucking toys I PAID FOR OVER A YEAR AGO :angry:

I'm fucking done, if your telling the truth about my toys already being shipped out, then WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRACKING NUMBER I PAID FOR
?

If its really out there, then HELP ME RETRIEVE IT.

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS, OR MAKE ME NEW ONES. DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME.

ahh fuck, who I'm I kidding? Those cunts never made my toys, they just marked it as sent in their system so they would have less work to do./rant
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Xan

Postby Xan » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:48 pm

sneks toys wrote:Rant/

FB/TTC stopped answering my emails, sent another one, no reply after more than a week.

I'm never going to get the fucking toys I PAID FOR OVER A YEAR AGO :angry:

I'm fucking done, if your telling the truth about my toys already being shipped out, then WHERE THE FUCK IS THE TRACKING NUMBER I PAID FOR
?

If its really out there, then HELP ME RETRIEVE IT.

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS, OR MAKE ME NEW ONES. DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME.

ahh fuck, who I'm I kidding? Those cunts never made my toys, they just marked it as sent in their system so they would have less work to do./rant

I'm really sorry. We're still waiting on responses from FB on a number of orders.
Unfortunately we can only help them answer their mail, but oftentimes a complete reply requires some info from them. :psyduck:

I can only say that all old FB orders will be served as fast as possible.
While they're the responsibility of the old FB company, we're making sure to back the effort financially to guarantee completion, as well as lend a hand wherever we can.
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
AshPteron

Postby AshPteron » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:47 pm

FB also isn't answering me. I'm at the 11 month mark. Honestly, the horrible communication bothers me much more than the delay.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:12 pm

AshPteron wrote:FB also isn't answering me. I'm at the 11 month mark. Honestly, the horrible communication bothers me much more than the delay.

I feel that.before FB was bought, I contacted the multiple times, they responded the first 2 times. First when I told them my order was ~8 months in, they said they would send it out in two weeks . Second time when I said I haven't received it after a month. After that I sent them multiple tickets, months would go by with no answer. Then TTC bought up FB and it feels like its no different; response the first time, then silence. I was real hopeful too because of how great my experience was with ordering my S/M natural Mocha.

I might just brush this off as a loss and wont order from FB again. :crying: I'll probably still order from TTC, since all the issues I had with them stem from FB and it wouldn't be fair to them after great past experiences.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:53 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Seems, according to Xans reply, they are dealing with the same BS from FB as you are. Just waiting for them to actually fucking REPLY to them. Which is somehow even more low than not replying to customers. They are tarnishing a different (and great, from my experiences) company with their BS.

They also seem to be redoing the models (if the hyenadon is anything to go by) so hopefully they'll eventually do all the models/have them at their store/make them there and nobody will have to deal with FB again :widesmile: :eyeroll:

Yikes, imagine not replying to your boss' emails :surprised:
Xan

Postby Xan » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:50 am

Ok, we're getting some help now.
I have an update that FB is sitting on large amount of orders ready to ship.
Seemingly, more unfulfilled orders were discovered in their system, and they've been working as much as possible to produce them as fast as possible.

We're really sorry about the inconvenience for everyone affected by this.
FB is responsible for their backlog orders, as part of the acquisition agreement, but we try to mediate and facilitate contact with them whenever possible - we also help wherever we can and guarantee to back the backlog fulfillment until it's complete.
Last edited by Xan on Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Kinda sad reading this.

Unless TTC gets on RiskyBeast's ass, they literally would have done nothing. Just take people's money and run ...and do God knows what with it :eyeroll:

I really hope TwinTails gets a hold of the Croxic model. I do not want to order from FB. Even with TwinTails overseeing them they're still doing the same shit. It doesn't seem like anything is going to get better on FB's end. TTC has to get on their ass to even get an answer regarding other peoples toys(money) and even then that's iffy.

TTC...you guys are a good company. I'll certainly buy from you guys. FB...unless a ready made Croxic drops...I'm steering clear (I'd like a custom of it but only if TTC gets it)...please take that model and put it on your site :sniffing:
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:06 pm

Gah. I hope once the backorders are done that ttc gets all the molds and drops FB asap. I don't understand how the people at FB can act this way. I haven't ran a company before and probably never Will, but if I treated people the way FB has I'd feel like trash. Which makes me think the FB people ARE trash (I know some forum goers have met them and said they're nice, but I can't see it at all).

On a different note, i can't wait until ttc comes out with some new toys. None of the FB stuff really draws me in right now and apparently knots don't work for me,and I'm not into equine, so I've gotten everything I can from ttc right now but I'm in love with the Easter color.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:15 pm

roseypearl wrote:I don't understand how the people at FB can act this way.

They have acted shady and rude to customers for many years and it wasnt until last year people started to get fed up with their bullshit and started to call them out more. I can understand falling too deep into the rabbit hole but Tbh they seemed to well and truly hate their customers when things on their end went wrong. They seemed to take all complaints as an assault against them and used their small team size as a buffer against criticism for the entire time they were open. I guess the only thing thats changed is now instead of ignoring customers they ignore their boss?

Ill be honest I dont know how they got away with such awful constantly bad behaviour and everyone just kept giving them a second chance every time.

Return to “General Discussion”