Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rottsloan

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rottsloan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Reaching the 2 week mark on that EE reptilian. Super pumped and super impatient for it to send off soon! They’re great, though, really kind and excited about their craft. Email exchanges have been pleasant!

I know 2 weeks is nothing compared to the sirs some folks had to deal with from other companies and I’m not complaining at all, just so excited! Also really tempted to order a custom yarucuna based on Eligos thanks to Screamy. :smilenox:
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Rottsloan wrote:Reaching the 2 week mark on that EE reptilian. Super pumped and super impatient for it to send off soon! They’re great, though, really kind and excited about their craft. Email exchanges have been pleasant!

I know 2 weeks is nothing compared to the sirs some folks had to deal with from other companies and I’m not complaining at all, just so excited! Also really tempted to order a custom yarucuna based on Eligos thanks to Screamy. :smilenox:

It should ship in another 2-3 days then! And I highly recommend getting a Yacucuna (or whatever its name is), and their deluxe surprise is great if you have a character in mind but don't want to pay crazy money for an EE custom.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:59 am

I've been considering a new toy purchase from a non-BD seller, but having a really hard time deciding! Does anyone have any experience or pictures of their toys from Fantasticocks (newer seller), or especially Cybil from New Folklore Silicone, Angel Eyes from Vaquero Toys, Quartermaster's Tail from A Krow's Nest, or the Laughing Dragon or Bently from KudoVoodoo? I'm specifically interested in the smaller sizes, but I'm happy to see pics of any or thoughts on firmnesses or colors from these sellers!
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:55 pm

SweetieKat wrote:I've been considering a new toy purchase from a non-BD seller, but having a really hard time deciding! Does anyone have any experience or pictures of their toys from Fantasticocks (newer seller), or especially Cybil from New Folklore Silicone, Angel Eyes from Vaquero Toys, Quartermaster's Tail from A Krow's Nest, or the Laughing Dragon or Bently from KudoVoodoo? I'm specifically interested in the smaller sizes, but I'm happy to see pics of any or thoughts on firmnesses or colors from these sellers!

quartermaster's tail buckles in soft :( but is a wonderful toy firmer (OR if you can work with the buckling on the soft)
laughing dragon is ... hmm... the one I had was too soft for me. but i liked the looks of it enough that I'll be getting a custom in a firm.
bently is surprisingly girthy :bugeyed:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:55 pm

Grigori wrote:I'm a bit confused with their firmness ratings... is 40% softer than their Med Firm, or did you ask for a custom firmness?

So, 75% soft is softer than 40% soft?

Also, mind sharing the color from the Dragon? Is it a metallic dark purple?

I did a review for Mr. Hankey's recently, and the owner told me that "medium firm" tests 8 to 9 shore, 75% firmness is 4.5 to 5.5 shore, and 40% soft is MHT's 00-30 (3 shore). So no, 75% is firmer than 40%.

SweetieKat wrote:I've been considering a new toy purchase from a non-BD seller, but having a really hard time deciding! Does anyone have any experience or pictures of their toys from Fantasticocks (newer seller), or especially Cybil from New Folklore Silicone, Angel Eyes from Vaquero Toys, Quartermaster's Tail from A Krow's Nest, or the Laughing Dragon or Bently from KudoVoodoo? I'm specifically interested in the smaller sizes, but I'm happy to see pics of any or thoughts on firmnesses or colors from these sellers!

No experience with the others, but I got really interested in Fantasticocks this weekend and ordered two toys from the shop yesterday. Haven't gotten the toys yet, of course (can post back when I do), but I will say I thought the customer service was good. Quick response, very helpful in getting me the colors I wanted, asked if I had any more questions afterward.

I also ordered a custom Ankheg from Pleasure Forge yesterday, and I asked for "fluorescent/highlighter explosion" as my color scheme. I was pretty impressed when I got lots of pics back today already. It's in 00-50, but they got some tight marbling in there! I'm sure it'll look good in daylight, but it looks amazing with blacklight.
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:05 pm

Starting to consider both an XXL Centaur, and an XXL BFG. The latter looks like it would feel amazing.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Starting to consider both an XXL Centaur, and an XXL BFG. The latter looks like it would feel amazing.

I have said it before ill say it again, I prefer my centaur over my chances. The textures are fantastic without being abrasive. For me the 75% is perfect.

Now the BFG is a bit on the smooth side, but all the bumps and ridges make up for it. The most interesting thing about the toy is the hooked head. It lets you hit whatever spot you want to, its really intense. But it also makes it a bit difficult to take deeply. There is also a very nice bulge above the knot, that almost feels kinda like a "mini" knot. Its thick enough to satisfy me, but not too thick that it requires much effort to take. Now the knot, its a hard one to take. Its rather thick and positioned on the topside of the toy, coupled with that hooked head. It requires me to turn the toy clockwise to accommodate that hook. It also doesn't tie, the space after the knot is very small. It is a very intense "tie" as long as I'm holding it.

I know your probably not going to use it knot, but like talking about it. The BGF is a very interesting toy that can hit some amazing places. I enjoy the toy, but it is defenetly not a toy for the faint of heart.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 am

elfinqueen wrote:
Grigori wrote:I also ordered a custom Ankheg from Pleasure Forge yesterday, and I asked for "fluorescent/highlighter explosion" as my color scheme. I was pretty impressed when I got lots of pics back today already. It's in 00-50, but they got some tight marbling in there! I'm sure it'll look good in daylight, but it looks amazing with blacklight.
► Show Spoiler

It's so fantastic =-O!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 am

Fae Fantase wrote:
elfinqueen wrote:I also ordered a custom Ankheg from Pleasure Forge yesterday, and I asked for "fluorescent/highlighter explosion" as my color scheme. I was pretty impressed when I got lots of pics back today already. It's in 00-50, but they got some tight marbling in there! I'm sure it'll look good in daylight, but it looks amazing with blacklight.
► Show Spoiler

It's so fantastic =-O!

Aaaah, right??? I think I may have inspired this Illithid too, because they must've been poured at the same time. I wasn't going for an LSD-themed dildo, but yeah, sure, why not? :wink:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:55 am

Oh gosh. Rudolph is a really nice looking toy with really good proportions. I hope I get to use it soon. The pour is a little greener than I anticipated but I still really love it and the gold is super nice. I'll post pictures eventually but ah. I wanna use it. I'm tempted to get a troll now, but they are so rare. I wonder what the longstang is like too, but I'm pretty sure it's too thin, but maybe that's nice too. Ahhhhh.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:37 am

Robiland wrote:Oh gosh. Rudolph is a really nice looking toy with really good proportions. I hope I get to use it soon. The pour is a little greener than I anticipated but I still really love it and the gold is super nice. I'll post pictures eventually but ah. I wanna use it. I'm tempted to get a troll now, but they are so rare. I wonder what the longstang is like too, but I'm pretty sure it's too thin, but maybe that's nice too. Ahhhhh.

Rudolph is my favourite toy in my collection!
Grigori

Postby Grigori » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 pm

elfinqueen wrote:
I did a review for Mr. Hankey's recently, and the owner told me that "medium firm" tests 8 to 9 shore, 75% firmness is 4.5 to 5.5 shore, and 40% soft is MHT's 00-30 (3 shore). So no, 75% is firmer than 40%.

Thanks! This saves a bit of hassle with customer support at MHT.

Also read you review, really informative! Also answered many questions I had about Vac-U hole. And makes me want MHT's Dragon even more! hahahah!
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:10 pm

I've noticed that EE has increased the price of, at least, the equine lifecast line, I don't know about the rest :unamused:

And looks like MHT is going to make its own version of miniature models
► Show Spoiler
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:11 pm

Harbenz wrote:I've noticed that EE has increased the price of, at least, the equine lifecast line, I don't know about the rest :unamused:

And looks like MHT is going to make its own version of miniature models
► Show Spoiler

EE did announce the price changes, its due to the increase cost of silicone.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:34 pm

sneks toys wrote:EE did announce the price changes, its due to the increase cost of silicone.

I figured that's the reason, but I follow them on twitter and tumblr (and newsletter) and I didn't see anything about it, I don't know when it happened :psyduck:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Harbenz wrote:
sneks toys wrote:EE did announce the price changes, its due to the increase cost of silicone.

I figured that's the reason, but I follow them on twitter and tumblr (and newsletter) and I didn't see anything about it, I don't know when it happened :psyduck:

They put it on there sites home page like, some time before or after the Yacuruna released. Overall they raised the $5-$10usd depending on the toy, so its not huge price jump when you compare to BD raising some of their toys prices by $35usd when the new website launched.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:08 pm

That’s actually true- it’s been happening with several other stores too
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:16 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I have said it before ill say it again, I prefer my centaur over my chances. The textures are fantastic without being abrasive. For me the 75% is perfect.

Now the BFG is a bit on the smooth side, but all the bumps and ridges make up for it. The most interesting thing about the toy is the hooked head. It lets you hit whatever spot you want to, its really intense. But it also makes it a bit difficult to take deeply. There is also a very nice bulge above the knot, that almost feels kinda like a "mini" knot. Its thick enough to satisfy me, but not too thick that it requires much effort to take. Now the knot, its a hard one to take. Its rather thick and positioned on the topside of the toy, coupled with that hooked head. It requires me to turn the toy clockwise to accommodate that hook. It also doesn't tie, the space after the knot is very small. It is a very intense "tie" as long as I'm holding it.

I know your probably not going to use it knot, but like talking about it. The BGF is a very interesting toy that can hit some amazing places. I enjoy the toy, but it is defenetly not a toy for the faint of heart.

I think I'm just on a mission to try every equine toy in existance. =P

Yeah, the head and that curve really catch my interest the most. I won't even be able to get halfway to the knot so it will never be utilized, if I get the XXL model, which I do want to get, mainly because of the girth. Even if I got the medium, I'd still bottom out several inches before getting to the knot.

How does the 75% compare to BD's firmness? I would probably need it in a soft, or the equivalent of.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:How does the 75% compare to BD's firmness? I would probably need it in a soft, or the equivalent of.[/color]

75% is about medium, maybe a bit softer, but not by much. It makes the textures on the Centaur very enjoyable for me without being overwhelming or abrasive. Nothing like EE's medium, aka sandpaper. (Shakes fist at Motown)

They do offer custom firmness so you can now get 40% and 25% i believe. I know I have seen people get 40% firmness. It prob be safe for you to get a softer firmness. Since I believe you prefer softer toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:18 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:How does the 75% compare to BD's firmness? I would probably need it in a soft, or the equivalent of.[/color]

75% is about medium, maybe a bit softer, but not by much. It makes the textures on the Centaur very enjoyable for me without being overwhelming or abrasive. Nothing like EE's medium, aka sandpaper. (Shakes fist at Motown)

They do offer custom firmness so you can now get 40% and 25% i believe. I know I have seen people get 40% firmness. It prob be safe for you to get a softer firmness. Since I believe you prefer softer toys.

I tend to prefer softer toys, yeah. It really depends on the design for me. Like, I have a Bumble in firm, and I think I enjoy it so much because it's so smooth. Something with a lot of texture, though, I definitely need it softer. Would 25% be around BD's soft, or would that be more the 40%?

Return to “General Discussion”