Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Tempest

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Tempest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:20 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:How does the 75% compare to BD's firmness? I would probably need it in a soft, or the equivalent of.[/color]

75% is about medium, maybe a bit softer, but not by much. It makes the textures on the Centaur very enjoyable for me without being overwhelming or abrasive. Nothing like EE's medium, aka sandpaper. (Shakes fist at Motown)

They do offer custom firmness so you can now get 40% and 25% i believe. I know I have seen people get 40% firmness. It prob be safe for you to get a softer firmness. Since I believe you prefer softer toys.

I tend to prefer softer toys, yeah. It really depends on the design for me. Like, I have a Bumble in firm, and I think I enjoy it so much because it's so smooth. Something with a lot of texture, though, I definitely need it softer. Would 25% be around BD's soft, or would that be more the 40%?

40% soft is equivalent to BD's soft, both test at or around Shore 0030.

And hey, Mr. Hankey does flat rate international shipping, so sucks less for you than buying from other US-based manufacturers.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:13 pm

Tempest wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:75% is about medium, maybe a bit softer, but not by much. It makes the textures on the Centaur very enjoyable for me without being overwhelming or abrasive. Nothing like EE's medium, aka sandpaper. (Shakes fist at Motown)

They do offer custom firmness so you can now get 40% and 25% i believe. I know I have seen people get 40% firmness. It prob be safe for you to get a softer firmness. Since I believe you prefer softer toys.

I tend to prefer softer toys, yeah. It really depends on the design for me. Like, I have a Bumble in firm, and I think I enjoy it so much because it's so smooth. Something with a lot of texture, though, I definitely need it softer. Would 25% be around BD's soft, or would that be more the 40%?

40% soft is equivalent to BD's soft, both test at or around Shore 0030.

And hey, Mr. Hankey does flat rate international shipping, so sucks less for you than buying from other US-based manufacturers.

Cool. Looks like I'll be going with 40%, when the time comes. With shipping, it depends where I order from. BD is a rip-off, I'll just say it. What they charge me 90 USD to ship, I can order from EE, same size toy, same length of shipping time, but pay 23 - 25 USD. Still, flatrate shipping is pretty nice.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:49 am

Bulbasaur wrote:
Robiland wrote:Oh gosh. Rudolph is a really nice looking toy with really good proportions. I hope I get to use it soon. The pour is a little greener than I anticipated but I still really love it and the gold is super nice. I'll post pictures eventually but ah. I wanna use it. I'm tempted to get a troll now, but they are so rare. I wonder what the longstang is like too, but I'm pretty sure it's too thin, but maybe that's nice too. Ahhhhh.

Rudolph is my favourite toy in my collection!

I was able to use it and yeah! It's a really amazing toy! I don't think I have a favourite toy but it's among my favourite toys :nomnom: . Definitely need a troll and a longstang eventually.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
snozzleblot

Postby snozzleblot » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Grigori wrote:Also, mind sharing the color from the Dragon? Is it a metallic dark purple?

Yeah, I actually just asked for "metallic purple", though specifically toward violet. They posted a picture of a metallic purple Taintacle on their Twitter prior to my order that I thought looked really nice, so I wanted something similar. I think my Dragon turned out better, personally.

My dragon actually wound up being posted on MHT's Twitter, so here are some better shots:
https://twitter.com/hankeystoys/status/983851735184633856
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DadX6v-UwAIERXi.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DadX7nkU0AE0Kex.jpg
|✔| Checklist |✔|
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:24 pm

snozzleblot wrote:My dragon actually wound up being posted on MHT's Twitter, so here are some better shots:

NICE! The metallic green came out really nice on my BFG as well Image
i think im gonna get my Dragon in sliver when i do order one, I might ask for the Purple as the color for the base. that purple is amazing!
My collection
► Show Spoiler
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:32 am

CakeLurker wrote:mmmm Image I gotta agree that the color on XL Cortez looks familiar but I can't put my finger on what it is. It's ringing some bells but Terra didn't come to mind at all for me. But I don't know what it is.

It's starting to bothering me now too. WHAT IS IT :psyduck:

This is way late, but the color's are similar to Nox's, but still different.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:09 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
SweetieKat wrote:I've been considering a new toy purchase from a non-BD seller, but having a really hard time deciding! Does anyone have any experience or pictures of their toys from Fantasticocks (newer seller), or especially Cybil from New Folklore Silicone, Angel Eyes from Vaquero Toys, Quartermaster's Tail from A Krow's Nest, or the Laughing Dragon or Bently from KudoVoodoo? I'm specifically interested in the smaller sizes, but I'm happy to see pics of any or thoughts on firmnesses or colors from these sellers!

quartermaster's tail buckles in soft :( but is a wonderful toy firmer (OR if you can work with the buckling on the soft)
laughing dragon is ... hmm... the one I had was too soft for me. but i liked the looks of it enough that I'll be getting a custom in a firm.
bently is surprisingly girthy :bugeyed:

Thank you for the info! The Quartermaster's Tail looks like it would be nice for external stimulation, like a big textured tongue! But however I might use it, I can't see trying to thrust quickly with it, due to the shape. That, Cyril, and Laughing Dragon are top of my list at the moment, but my thoughts on toys are always changing! I have a terrible time making up my mind. :smilenox:
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:26 pm

elfinqueen wrote:
SweetieKat wrote:I've been considering a new toy purchase from a non-BD seller, but having a really hard time deciding! Does anyone have any experience or pictures of their toys from Fantasticocks (newer seller), or especially Cybil from New Folklore Silicone, Angel Eyes from Vaquero Toys, Quartermaster's Tail from A Krow's Nest, or the Laughing Dragon or Bently from KudoVoodoo? I'm specifically interested in the smaller sizes, but I'm happy to see pics of any or thoughts on firmnesses or colors from these sellers!

No experience with the others, but I got really interested in Fantasticocks this weekend and ordered two toys from the shop yesterday. Haven't gotten the toys yet, of course (can post back when I do), but I will say I thought the customer service was good. Quick response, very helpful in getting me the colors I wanted, asked if I had any more questions afterward.

I also ordered a custom Ankheg from Pleasure Forge yesterday, and I asked for "fluorescent/highlighter explosion" as my color scheme. I was pretty impressed when I got lots of pics back today already. It's in 00-50, but they got some tight marbling in there! I'm sure it'll look good in daylight, but it looks amazing with blacklight.
► Show Spoiler

I know I'm late to the party, but that's a great Ankheg! I've considered one of their minis.

Which toys did you get from Fantasticocks? I kind of like the Nyte Elf, Zion, and maybe Mindra. Can you post pics when you get them?
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:58 am

KnotyDes wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:How does the 75% compare to BD's firmness? I would probably need it in a soft, or the equivalent of.[/color]

75% is about medium, maybe a bit softer, but not by much. It makes the textures on the Centaur very enjoyable for me without being overwhelming or abrasive.Nothing like EE's medium, aka sandpaper. (Shakes fist at Motown)

I'm curious, as I'm planning to order a Reptilian from EE and wanted to go with medium firmness (or maybe soft?) --- Their medium is like sandpaper? How so? I know their medium is a little more firm than BDs, but is it that bad? :unamused:
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:30 am

Padre wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

75% is about medium, maybe a bit softer, but not by much. It makes the textures on the Centaur very enjoyable for me without being overwhelming or abrasive.Nothing like EE's medium, aka sandpaper. (Shakes fist at Motown)

I'm curious, as I'm planning to order a Reptilian from EE and wanted to go with medium firmness (or maybe soft?) --- Their medium is like sandpaper? How so? I know their medium is a little more firm than BDs, but is it that bad? :unamused:

I think EE's firmness is 6, but it might be a combo of the firmness and printer texture that gets a lot of people
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:52 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:75% is about medium, maybe a bit softer, but not by much. It makes the textures on the Centaur very enjoyable for me without being overwhelming or abrasive.Nothing like EE's medium, aka sandpaper. (Shakes fist at Motown)

I think EE's firmness is 6, but it might be a combo of the firmness and printer texture that gets a lot of people

Some of EE's lifecasts are pretty rough, so getting them in Med or firm is not a good idea if you are sensitive to gritty textures. I cannot confirm, but i dont think that many their sculpted toy suffer from this issue.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:10 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:
Padre wrote:

Some of EE's lifecasts are pretty rough, so getting them in Med or firm is not a good idea if you are sensitive to gritty textures. I cannot confirm, but i dont think that many their sculpted toy suffer from this issue.

Yeh, I bet the sculpted toys are fine. It was the head of the equine toy that was grippy, in my experience, and that wasn't because of their silicone per se, but because of the wrinkles since it was a cast from a real penis.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:12 pm

Anyone here familiar with the small hippocampus's surface texture? I know it was made after all the other sizes and I think one review I found said someone found the new small to be smoother than the others hmmm. But still mentioned it had some drag.

Trying to decide if I wanna change my order to have mine in soft instead (ordered it in medium)
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Is TTC still having email trouble? Or are they answering tickets again? I want to ask about my FB order, and if they can just repour it. FB claimed they sent it out, but I never got it (or any tracking for it).
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:33 pm

TTC hasn't been answering me back, and I was trying to buy a custom Atlas; so you aren't the only one.
KLectured

Postby KLectured » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:37 am

TTC answered my emails about a custom guided surprise mini Mocha, there was about a 5 day delay from the initial email which they apologized for and even offered a $5 discount. I tried to say was unnecessary as I wouldn't be able to place the order for the toy for another week or so either way, but they said a promise is a promise and added the discount anyway :cool:
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:39 am

Grigori wrote:
elfinqueen wrote:
I did a review for Mr. Hankey's recently, and the owner told me that "medium firm" tests 8 to 9 shore, 75% firmness is 4.5 to 5.5 shore, and 40% soft is MHT's 00-30 (3 shore). So no, 75% is firmer than 40%.

Thanks! This saves a bit of hassle with customer support at MHT.

Also read you review, really informative! Also answered many questions I had about Vac-U hole. And makes me want MHT's Dragon even more! hahahah!

Thank you! I do love this toy, and I hope you enjoy yours. I'm pretty excited to be giving one away next month.

SweetieKat wrote:
elfinqueen wrote:...I also ordered a custom Ankheg from Pleasure Forge yesterday, and I asked for "fluorescent/highlighter explosion" as my color scheme. I was pretty impressed when I got lots of pics back today already. It's in 00-50, but they got some tight marbling in there! I'm sure it'll look good in daylight, but it looks amazing with blacklight.
► Show Spoiler

I know I'm late to the party, but that's a great Ankheg! I've considered one of their minis.

Which toys did you get from Fantasticocks? I kind of like the Nyte Elf, Zion, and maybe Mindra. Can you post pics when you get them?

Sure thing, they're set to arrive Monday (as is Ankheg!), so I can get pics up by midweek. I went for a Zion (in Indra's featured colors) because the head looked interesting, plus an Argus because I like extra bumpy texture and I wanted to see how overwhelming it is. It took Laura three days to pour the two, pack them, and ship them, so definitely bonus points for speed there.
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:03 am

Has anyone seen these pretty dongs? They are short and thick. 6" insertable length with 8.5" of girth midshaft!
Attachments
il_570xN.1517927175_mssl.jpg
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:16 am

AustinFetish wrote:Has anyone seen these pretty dongs? They are short and thick. 6" insertable length with 8.5" of girth midshaft!

Yup I have seen them, I just recently got a Primal from them :widesmile: The quality is quite good on them
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:22 am

Hmmmmmmmmmm

MHTs Largo, big daddy and the goliath are on sale.

I want all three of them, but money. Hmm we shall see
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”