Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Manatease

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Manatease » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:21 pm

aren’t glove molds a lot cheaper to make too and easier to replace vs a big block of silicone? It just takes more time if I remember right to make
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Went on etsy and saw the Ryot toys rebranded to a more horror theme shop. The dog muzzle cock rings seem interesting and a little weird. Hmm.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Another hypothesis I heard was that it may be that she's washing the mold with water in between uses, which tbh is entirely unnecessary.

(Also yes, glove molds are much cheaper, and easier to work with. They often destroy the print but most people make a new master cast out of plaster or something using the completed mold.)
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:27 pm

Manatease wrote:aren’t glove molds a lot cheaper to make too and easier to replace vs a big block of silicone? It just takes more time if I remember right to make

AFAIK, yes. They don't last as long but are easy to replace. I can see issues with a toy like Poseidon getting pulled form the mold but if other makers can manage, then she can too.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:33 pm

Is TnP planning on opening the store back again ? Isn't it the third time ?
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:37 pm

something like that
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:42 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Is TnP planning on opening the store back again ? Isn't it the third time ?

When she closed the second time, she said she would drop toys when ever she had time to make them. I dont recall her ever announcing a re-re-opening. Whether she does or not, its no hit to my wallet; I wanted a Poseidon but I noticed flaws in the toys after I saved enough for it and noped out.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:52 pm

sneks toys wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:Is TnP planning on opening the store back again ? Isn't it the third time ?

When she closed the second time, she said she would drop toys when ever she had time to make them. I dont recall her ever announcing a re-re-opening. Whether she does or not, its no hit to my wallet; I wanted a Poseidon but I noticed flaws in the toys after I saved enough for it and noped out.

I just checked her Tumblr and it does seems like she plans on re-opening a third time when she gets a more stress-free environment.
https://tailsnportholes.tumblr.com/post/173338491255/tailsnportholes-stock-drop-and-update-hey
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
sneks toys wrote:

I just checked her Tumblr and it does seems like she plans on re-opening a third time when she gets a more stress-free environment.
https://tailsnportholes.tumblr.com/post/173338491255/tailsnportholes-stock-drop-and-update-hey

I, for one, hope she is able to reopen. I think she has nicely shaped models (even if some need some work), and I think the theme is unique from what's out there mostly right now. I hope she is able to get in a more healthy environment and I wish her all the best!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
sneks toys wrote:

Huh, well lets hope she updates those molds.
Last edited by sneks toys on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Fugletid wrote:Another hypothesis I heard was that it may be that she's washing the mold with water in between uses, which tbh is entirely unnecessary.

(Also yes, glove molds are much cheaper, and easier to work with. They often destroy the print but most people make a new master cast out of plaster or something using the completed mold.)

Glove molds actually are much less likely to damage prints, as opposed to a one piece block mold at least
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:33 pm

The small reptilian I ordered came in today (posted pics in non-BD fantasy toys thread!) and honestly I can say it’s the best thing I’ve ever felt ever thrusting toy wise and I can’t stop just touching it and playing with it—it’s so pretty!!! I’m in love. Can’t wait to get a medium :’D

Also, about TnP, does she no longer do the cored toys? I saw the Nereid she posted and it said something like “one firmness” so I was just wondering if I missed that memo! I don’t use tumblr.
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:37 pm

Bought a pretty SBF small Tyv that looks like rose quartz plus lavender jade :misc2: ! I hope the largest circumference isn't too big for me =-0!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
KLectured

Postby KLectured » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:23 pm

I got an Aelit Pair from SBF, glittery teal and UV pink :excited:
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:03 pm

Rottsloan wrote:Also, about TnP, does she no longer do the cored toys? I saw the Nereid she posted and it said something like “one firmness” so I was just wondering if I missed that memo! I don’t use tumblr.

I think she said on Tumblr that she has stopped doing dual density for now.

Someone asked her about fixing the holes in her toys and she said: You’re referring to the delamination that can happen occasionally in my dual density toys.

That is why I stopped making dual density toys, and I have been looking into how to fix the issue. Thanks to some help I think I know exactly what to do to fix the issue and will not be bringing back dual density until it’s been fixed.

If you’re referring to the spots in the mini Poseidon, I know of them but hadn’t had the time or ability to reprint it and recast it. Doing that is also in the plan.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:40 am

MHT has announced the XS sizes, no date yet

Also has a new sale, if it's your birthday you get a 25% off (to me is not great because mine is the same week of black friday/cyber monday and then my money is sentenced :unamused: )
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:53 am

Harbenz wrote:MHT has announced the XS sizes, no date yet

Also has a new sale, if it's your birthday you get a 25% off (to me is not great because mine is the same week of black friday/cyber monday and then my money is sentenced :unamused: )

mini dragon here I come!!!! this is GREAT news thank you!
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
Villie

Postby Villie » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:11 am

OH MAAAAAAAN :bugeyed:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:09 am

AWE HELL YEAH! Hopefully they will definitely be implemented by my birthday in September! I am really pining after the BFG, Dragon, and the Seahorse! I hope they are able to make them smaller while still being a fair amount of girthy and decent length!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:01 am

Harbenz wrote:Also has a new sale, if it's your birthday you get a 25% off (to me is not great because mine is the same week of black friday/cyber monday and then my money is sentenced :unamused: )

welp, looks like im gonna be saving up for my Birthday. :smile:
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”