Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
katze

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby katze » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:26 am

Well now I HAVE to get an XS Beowulf for my Birthday.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 pm

Harbenz wrote:MHT has announced the XS sizes, no date yet

Also has a new sale, if it's your birthday you get a 25% off (to me is not great because mine is the same week of black friday/cyber monday and then my money is sentenced :unamused: )

Exciting! I hope XS BFG is under 6" circumference I love the look of those textures so very much! And that curve..mm!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:50 pm

Fae Fantase wrote:Exciting! I hope XS BFG is under 6" circumference I love the look of those textures so very much! And that curve..mm!

the head and first knot/bulge are not that thick compared to the knot. I'd say the head/tip is about half the girth of the knot, but the way the tip is hooked make is sure feel way thicker. The BFG's head is really good at hitting sweet spots. It's up to you, but id say get this toy as firm as you can stand.

I am really happy with my BFG and will recommend it to anyone who wants a very interesting toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:21 am

Damn you all! :unamused: I read this thread, realized my birthday is on tuesday, and ran over to the MHT site. Long story short: they seemed intrigued enough by my color idea to offer it free of charge, and I got the birthday rebate on top of that, so I'm getting a heck of a deal on a custom-colored Chode. \o/
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:29 am

Fugletid wrote:Damn you all! :unamused: I read this thread, realized my birthday is on tuesday, and ran over to the MHT site. Long story short: they seemed intrigued enough by my color idea to offer it free of charge, and I got the birthday rebate on top of that, so I'm getting a heck of a deal on a custom-colored Chode. \o/

Mmm, now I'm intrigued, what you asked for? I've seen "experimental" colors on their twitter and eventually I want to propose something weird, and see if they accept.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:43 am

Harbenz wrote:
Fugletid wrote:Damn you all! :unamused: I read this thread, realized my birthday is on tuesday, and ran over to the MHT site. Long story short: they seemed intrigued enough by my color idea to offer it free of charge, and I got the birthday rebate on top of that, so I'm getting a heck of a deal on a custom-colored Chode. \o/

Mmm, now I'm intrigued, what you asked for? I've seen "experimental" colors on their twitter and eventually I want to propose something weird, and see if they accept.

Not weird, but potentially marketable if they can manage it! I just asked for a pink tip faded into a tan shaft.
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:27 am

Fugletid wrote:Not weird, but potentially marketable if they can manage it! I just asked for a pink tip faded into a tan shaft.

Oh, I really like that, but I'm very picky with these kind of splits if they are not perfect. Tell us how it turn out. I have a Chode and I love it, one with the small part of the gland that pokes out in other color would be cute. Sometimes however I wonder if I shoulded ordered it in an orc-like green. As far I know there's no much manufacturers that do this right, EE do nice head splits (I have one on the way and I can not wait to see how it has turn out), and EC prosthetics try do as realistic as possible, but sometimes for me looks cadaverous, with too marked veins.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue May 01, 2018 8:38 am

Been looking at EE's toys lately, in this thought on saving up for a few toys from there. Then I don't know what to get.
They do USPS but I don't know who delivers it in the UK. Will have to make a list maybe.
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Tue May 01, 2018 8:52 am

Does anyone know a Shop who sells Pink Bonegags in body-safe materials? I'm looking to buy one for quite a while but can't really find any.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Thu May 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Forum has been sort of quiet. What new stuff did you guys get that you are excited about! Any models you are excited to maybe purchase?
katze

Postby katze » Thu May 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Manatease wrote:Forum has been sort of quiet. What new stuff did you guys get that you are excited about! Any models you are excited to maybe purchase?

I'm excited to get an XS Beowulf when it comes out!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Apola

Postby Apola » Thu May 03, 2018 3:59 pm

I bought a large corn from EE and it should be delivered today, or so the tracking says. So I'm really happy about that. But after this one, I won't be buying more dildos anytime soon due to money being needed elsewhere. Mr Hankey's toys look awesome though, so when the money comes back in I'll get a seahorse, dragon and possibly a rentman.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu May 03, 2018 6:18 pm

Not really sure which thread (or forum) to post in, but Square Peg has a new "customize your toy" pure silicone putty that you can use to add bumps, rings, extensions onto your existing pure silicone toys.

https://www.squarepegtoys.com/peg-away-putty/
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 03, 2018 10:45 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Not really sure which thread (or forum) to post in, but Square Peg has a new "customize your toy" pure silicone putty that you can use to add bumps, rings, extensions onto your existing pure silicone toys.

that's very interesting.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Slippery-When-Wet

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Thu May 03, 2018 11:56 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:Not really sure which thread (or forum) to post in, but Square Peg has a new "customize your toy" pure silicone putty that you can use to add bumps, rings, extensions onto your existing pure silicone toys.

Holy shit that's amazing!! I'm sure it would work wonders for people with ripped/broken toys.
You could even use it to turn two toys into a double-ender!
ImageImage
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri May 04, 2018 8:49 am

Honestly, this scares me :surprised:

Like... I've heard of frankenpours and toys with highlights peeling apart if there was too much time inbetween the pouring of the layers, so now I'm just imagining this putty stuff not curing properly and suddenly just popping off mid use :psyduck:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Fri May 04, 2018 10:30 am

Villie wrote:

Honestly, this scares me :surprised:

Like... I've heard of frankenpours and toys with highlights peeling apart if there was too much time inbetween the pouring of the layers, so now I'm just imagining this putty stuff not curing properly and suddenly just popping off mid use :psyduck:

I 100% feel you on this! That’s not how silicone typically behaves for platinum grade or food grade. I’m wondering what chemical additives it has and how easy it is to delaminate. I wouldn’t trust it. It’s a neat concept! But also if I made these toys I’d be rather upset if someone started pasting little goopy blobs all over them and changing the integrity of each piece. For tears, I’d suggest silpoxy, it’s a clear silicone adhesive and is proven to work pretty well for fixing holes/tears/rips.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri May 04, 2018 3:28 pm

As I'm finally done with this semester and all, and I have a part-time job now, I'm seriously tempted to treat myself to the custom Reptilian I've been wanting for a while now. I'm going to think on it a while longer though. I did just buy groceries today and I also restocked my tea supply, which I buy online when I get to having just 10 bags of each variety that I drink. It doesn't cost very much. So, I can afford to get the custom Reptilian, but something is also holding me back on ordering it. :unamused:

Edit: Decided "fuck it" and ordered it anyway. I have no plans for buying anymore toys for a while anyway and I've wanted a Reptilian for a damn long time. I couldn't find a place to attach photos when I placed my order, so I left a comment saying I'd send an email with pics attached. I ended up just replying to the order confirmation email since the email address is the same as the one for contacting them about orders anyway. I attached the three pics and made mention that they could use any or all or one for reference or inspiration, and that they're free to do whatever they like using them as inspiration or reference.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Moldtomato

Postby Moldtomato » Fri May 04, 2018 6:31 pm

Looks interesting! Wonder if it also can be used to fix broken toys and if it can be used to make a toy out of it completely?
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri May 04, 2018 7:42 pm

Hodge Podge Compendium has a new penetrable with some gorgeous labia, for those of you who are fans of external details. They have both a full size and a mini.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”