Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri May 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Manatease wrote:Forum has been sort of quiet. What new stuff did you guys get that you are excited about! Any models you are excited to maybe purchase?

I bought a small Tyv from Strange Bed Fellas. He has green glitter that didn't show in the photos yet I love the green with the purple. BD's Jupiter and 3rd Kind colors has me loving a green or light blue sheen or sparkle over lavender! My Tyv reminds me of rose quartz and purple jade :misc2:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Fri May 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Thought about getting a VaqueroToys Medium Angel eyes the snake but, it looks a little intimidating
i would guess it to feel like a combo of sleipnir, flint, and nova

does anyone own this toy and can give their experience with it?

ive been eyeing the beetlejuice one..
*hisses at anyone wanting to buy if after i say this*
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri May 04, 2018 10:49 pm

vixenvega wrote:Hodge Podge Compendium has a new penetrable with some gorgeous labia, for those of you who are fans of external details. They have both a full size and a mini.
► Show Spoiler

I hadn't heard of this store before! Penetratables aren't really my jam, but I'm digging their XL Changeling. The design is amazing. Pity they only pour the XL in soft. I totally get why, but I think soft toys are just not for me.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Sat May 05, 2018 12:19 am

I have a changeling and adore it! The texture is really nice too and not mirror slick but not grabby. And the swell of it pops in so nice!
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat May 05, 2018 1:28 am

Thinking of getting a SubWoofer from EE, might get him in a soft. Then I don't know what his textures are like.
Trying to think of another toy to add, I heard on some having printer texture. I stare so carefully at the pictures.
Then the next thing is thinking of colours, unless I get them in full surprise me colours, can't think of any good inspirations.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Sat May 05, 2018 4:00 am

vixenvega wrote:Hodge Podge Compendium has a new penetrable with some gorgeous labia, for those of you who are fans of external details. They have both a full size and a mini.
► Show Spoiler

Oh wow! That's actually very pretty! :excited:
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat May 05, 2018 9:18 am

I know that EE won't do anything with my order till Monday, but I wanted to check on here about it to see if anyone knows. I replied to the order confirmation email and attached some pics for them to use as inspiration/reference. Was that an okay way to do it? I almost sent a separate email, but the address is the same for both and I figured it would be easier for them by just replying to my confirmation email. I guess they'll let me know if there's an issue. For deluxe surprises with inspiration photos, do they usually reply or no? Or I guess it really depends.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat May 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Niah wrote:I know that EE won't do anything with my order till Monday, but I wanted to check on here about it to see if anyone knows. I replied to the order confirmation email and attached some pics for them to use as inspiration/reference. Was that an okay way to do it? I almost sent a separate email, but the address is the same for both and I figured it would be easier for them by just replying to my confirmation email. I guess they'll let me know if there's an issue. For deluxe surprises with inspiration photos, do they usually reply or no? Or I guess it really depends.

I don't think they've replied to any of my emails that contain inspiration pics.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sat May 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Tempest wrote:
► Show Spoiler

I hadn't heard of this store before! Penetratables aren't really my jam, but I'm digging their XL Changeling. The design is amazing. Pity they only pour the XL in soft. I totally get why, but I think soft toys are just not for me.

My Changeling is in soft but it definitely feels on the denser end, it's not as squishy as my other 00-30 toys and it stands on its own with a little lean.
I don't know if that changes your thoughts at all, but he's not a big compressible flop monster.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat May 05, 2018 2:16 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Niah wrote:I know that EE won't do anything with my order till Monday, but I wanted to check on here about it to see if anyone knows. I replied to the order confirmation email and attached some pics for them to use as inspiration/reference. Was that an okay way to do it? I almost sent a separate email, but the address is the same for both and I figured it would be easier for them by just replying to my confirmation email. I guess they'll let me know if there's an issue. For deluxe surprises with inspiration photos, do they usually reply or no? Or I guess it really depends.

I don't think they've replied to any of my emails that contain inspiration pics.

Okay. I kind of figured that. I just hope they'll see my reply to my order confirmation email.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Sat May 05, 2018 3:00 pm

I’m having this dilemma where I adore plenty of models from a handful of Etsy shops, but a lot of them are...much smaller than i’d like. A LOT of them. And the ones that aren’t just aren’t to my fancy haha

DA has some interesting models, but. I do not like the color of the pours at all. Any of them. I’ve seen people post some amazing pours that were done before but ever since I started keeping tabs on the store I haven’t seen anything but really awful color combinations or very boring pours. Mind you, I’m very very very very very picky about colors on toys, so I’m sure I’m just being overly critical.

I really want to try out maybe AKN Mako, but I really can’t tell the size of things well when they’re lined up by a can and I wish more people had some to post haha.

Hodgepodge Changeling looks enticing, but I tend to do better with lower swells. Either way, the toy itself is very visually appealing and virtually every pour I’ve seen is gorgeous. I can’t wait to see what else they come out with in the future!

Also really love the Amphibian model by Quimera Forge but I’m too iffy about spending money on a custom. Forgive me if I’ve just spaced on it, but does anyone here have one and if so could you maybe post some pictures of it compared to other toys? Non-specific, since I have so few that specifics are pointless haha
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sat May 05, 2018 6:52 pm

You're supposed to use the notes box on the order page before finalizing the order

Replying to the order confirmation email probably wont go through, order confirmations are generally sent using a separate email account or whatever

You can send in a new email with the insp stuff and maybe an order number and explain you forgot to give the inspiration pic links
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Sat May 05, 2018 8:04 pm

meatloaf wrote:Thought about getting a VaqueroToys Medium Angel eyes the snake but, it looks a little intimidating
i would guess it to feel like a combo of sleipnir, flint, and nova

does anyone own this toy and can give their experience with it?

ive been eyeing the beetlejuice one..
*hisses at anyone wanting to buy if after i say this*

I've also been considering an Angel Eyes, but in mini or small. Just not sure, the seller hasn't had a lot of sales, and I don't know that I've seen any pics of his stuff around the forums.

But that texture... :excited:
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun May 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Villie wrote:

You're supposed to use the notes box on the order page before finalizing the order

Replying to the order confirmation email probably wont go through, order confirmations are generally sent using a separate email account or whatever

You can send in a new email with the insp stuff and maybe an order number and explain you forgot to give the inspiration pic links

The email to contact them and the email my confirmation email used are the same. There was no place for me to attach photos for inspiration, so I used the box to let them know I'd be sending an email.

thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun May 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Niah wrote:The email to contact them and the email my confirmation email used are the same. There was no place for me to attach photos for inspiration, so I used the box to let them know I'd be sending an email.

For all my surprise items I just used the note box. You cannot attach actual pictures, but I just copy pasted links to the pics I wanted as inspiration. I think they will contact you if they didn't get it though, but I know others who sent the inspiration via e-mail rather than using the note box, so I'm sure both methods work just fine.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun May 06, 2018 2:42 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Niah wrote:The email to contact them and the email my confirmation email used are the same. There was no place for me to attach photos for inspiration, so I used the box to let them know I'd be sending an email.

For all my surprise items I just used the note box. You cannot attach actual pictures, but I just copy pasted links to the pics I wanted as inspiration. I think they will contact you if they didn't get it though, but I know others who sent the inspiration via e-mail rather than using the note box, so I'm sure both methods work just fine.

Yeah, I just sent a separate email just to be safe. I only had a link for one pic and not all the inspiration pics are the same/similar. Similar colors in them all, but that's it.

Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon May 07, 2018 2:25 pm

By some miracle managed to nab this mini/medium Electrofox dropped on the new TTC run FB site! The color's great too! I do hope it was poured in traditional FB fashion so it doesn't have TTC's surface texture =-0. I hope it's as smooth as my other FB toys. The not grabby yet not glassy Cavebear would even be fine.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon May 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:also seems theyre teasing something on twitter

Nessie dong?
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon May 07, 2018 11:36 pm

From their tumblr post:

It’s rumored to live here now, in this remote valley far from the island it once called home.

Sounds like a FB Kaiju Island toy. So Humpbreak, Shellshock, or Croxic.

My money's on Croxic because it gets the most praise.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue May 08, 2018 12:47 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:

From their tumblr post:

It’s rumored to live here now, in this remote valley far from the island it once called home.

Sounds like a FB Kaiju Island toy. So Humpbreak, Shellshock, or Croxic.

My money's on Croxic because it gets the most praise.

CakeLurker wrote: Nessie dong?

My first thought was the Mosasaur actually, but I guess the Croxic is a better fit/more popular model ^^;

Return to “General Discussion”