Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
CakeLurker

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby CakeLurker » Tue May 08, 2018 7:33 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:also seems theyre teasing something on twitter

From their tumblr post:

It’s rumored to live here now, in this remote valley far from the island it once called home.

Sounds like a FB Kaiju Island toy. So Humpbreak, Shellshock, or Croxic.

My money's on Croxic because it gets the most praise.

CakeLurker wrote: Nessie dong?

My first thought was the Mosasaur actually, but I guess the Croxic is a better fit/more popular model ^^;

Oh right I forgot they were redoing models and not making new ones :doh: That is a good fit though.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Tue May 08, 2018 11:35 am

Akifu's toys released a new feline/equine dildo.
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Tue May 08, 2018 8:49 pm

So yup, looks like the tease was for Croxic.

https://twintailtoys.tumblr.com/post/17 ... -twin-tail
katze

Postby katze » Tue May 08, 2018 9:57 pm

Snagged this mini soft Croxic with a suction cup! I plan on getting a small eventually as well.
Attachments
8763B536-4E02-45DD-B0CD-B6753D14FD19.jpeg

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue May 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Fuuuck the new Lurker coloration with the GITD scales :excited: :excited:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed May 09, 2018 10:18 am

How long does it normally take to get a reply from TTC? I asked about my late FB order 2-3 days ago and honestly, I'm getting pissed.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
Xan

Postby Xan » Wed May 09, 2018 11:44 am

sneks toys wrote:How long does it normally take to get a reply from TTC? I asked about my late FB order 2-3 days ago and honestly, I'm getting pissed.

Normally 1-3 business days - with inquiries regarding old FB orders, we act as mediators and we'll have to take the time to get a response from the FB team, before we can get you an answer!
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed May 09, 2018 4:08 pm

Just bought a Croxic. Seen him on Twin tails site and definitely needed that toy after 2 years almost.

I requested pretty much just a split shaft n base with different colored spikes with just telling them anything goes but please no flesh colors. (Probably should've sent the ticket first >_> about this idea to make sure my assumed price was good. So I'm waiting on a reply back if it's good. Hopefully it is)
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed May 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Xan wrote:
sneks toys wrote:How long does it normally take to get a reply from TTC? I asked about my late FB order 2-3 days ago and honestly, I'm getting pissed.

Normally 1-3 business days - with inquiries regarding old FB orders, we act as mediators and we'll have to take the time to get a response from the FB team, before we can get you an answer!

I know :eyeroll: Its just that FB has always been terrible with response time, and when they do respond, they don't answer all of your questions or are VERY vague. Back before you bought them out I would wait a week for a response and when ever I pressed further (because they didn't answer all my questions) they wouldn't reply back at all. I started sending tickets when I noticed that orders of 3+ toys made 2 months ago were being fulfilled, but mines of 2 toys made over 5 months ago wasn't. After sending a ticket, they said they'll send it out in 2 weeks. A month went by and I have not received a shipping notification. They were vague and didn't answer a thing.

After that I would send 5-10 more tickets over the next 9 months trying to get an answer. They didn't reply to A SINGLE ONE. Now that TTC owns them I thought they would be better with response times, but they wont seem to even answer to their boss let alone their waiting customers.

I dropped $145 on these toys, I've been waiting since August of 2016. Im not even sure if I still want the Drone, and I stretched since then so a small Croxic is too small. At this point, Im only expecting further disappointment from FB.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed May 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Xan wrote:

It’s really reflecting badly on TTC
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed May 09, 2018 6:06 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Tempest wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Hodge Podge Compendium has a new penetrable with some gorgeous labia, for those of you who are fans of external details. They have both a full size and a mini.
► Show Spoiler

I hadn't heard of this store before! Penetratables aren't really my jam, but I'm digging their XL Changeling. The design is amazing. Pity they only pour the XL in soft. I totally get why, but I think soft toys are just not for me.

My Changeling is in soft but it definitely feels on the denser end, it's not as squishy as my other 00-30 toys and it stands on its own with a little lean.
I don't know if that changes your thoughts at all, but he's not a big compressible flop monster.

My relationship with soft toys is weird. I love my EE Emu Egg in soft, but anything other than that feels very different, even big ones. It is good to hear that this one's firm enough to stand on its own though.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed May 09, 2018 7:42 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
Xan wrote:

It’s really reflecting badly on TTC

Sadly this. :(
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
IggyZen

Postby IggyZen » Wed May 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Sorry to hear about anyone having a tough time. In other news, I just snagged this guy. He was so pretty looking.
Sure, he's a mini...but I'm sure he'll feel fine.
Attachments
1672_Mini_Croxic_in_Medium_Firmness-1393_1024x1024.jpg
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu May 10, 2018 12:33 am

Currently in the process of getting a custom Werehorse from EE, might get a surprise Subwoofer also, still debating on firmness for him.
Well I did have the thought of getting the Werehorse with picture inspiration but had the idea of colour placements. Usually don't really buy Equine toys because I work with horses and the other horse-like toy I have is Sleipnir. It's mostly if family members find out, but I like the looks of the Werehorse, plus it's not full horse like Chance.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Thu May 10, 2018 1:09 am

sneks toys wrote:
Xan wrote:

I know :eyeroll: Its just that FB has always been terrible with response time, and when they do respond, they don't answer all of your questions or are VERY vague. Back before you bought them out I would wait a week for a response and when ever I pressed further (because they didn't answer all my questions) they wouldn't reply back at all. I started sending tickets when I noticed that orders of 3+ toys made 2 months ago were being fulfilled, but mines of 2 toys made over 5 months ago wasn't. After sending a ticket, they said they'll send it out in 2 weeks. A month went by and I have not received a shipping notification. They were vague and didn't answer a thing.

After that I would send 5-10 more tickets over the next 9 months trying to get an answer. They didn't reply to A SINGLE ONE. Now that TTC owns them I thought they would be better with response times, but they wont seem to even answer to their boss let alone their waiting customers.

I dropped $145 on these toys, I've been waiting since August of 2016. Im not even sure if I still want the Drone, and I stretched since then so a small Croxic is too small. At this point, Im only expecting further disappointment from FB.

I had that exact experience with having to chase FB via tickets back from 2013 to 2015 and I'd say about 90% of the time, it would take weeks and weeks to get a reply...and even then, it was filled with broken promises of 'we'll get your box out this weekend!' The ONE time I got my order in a timely manner, it still got routed to Honolulu accidentally. X.x I was very patient too and willingly waited months for some of my orders. Just cos someone is nice and patient doesn't mean abuse that patience and string people along.
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Thu May 10, 2018 1:55 am

Just put down an order for a medium Reptilian. It’s going to be pink gold on the natural base, because I only had so much money, but I’m super excited for it because I love my small to death and I want to size up ASAP haha (plus I think this combo will look good)

I’m still planning on that deluxe surprise later in the year, so if I decide this size is good or want to size up I’ll get it for that!

Now it’s just the wait :stick:
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu May 10, 2018 11:18 am

Just done my first ever EE order. Getting a custom mini werehorse and a mini subwoofer in a deluxe surprise me, got the Subwoofer in a soft in the end, I was in a twist about the textures so I got him in a soft. Apparently he will be that flexible metal type :laugh:
Went with the snail mail delivery option also, so it will be a long while
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu May 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Since they havent redone the mold for that toy, they are still using FBs old molds, and thus won't have TTCs texture.

speaking of which, anyone been in contact with TTC lately?

also seems theyre teasing something on twitter

Ooh what a relief to hear! Thank! Wasn't sure if it was their silicone or the molds. Figured it should be the mold. They said it was a finish on the silicone in a tweet and so that confused me :misc6: . I'm not familiar with making anything in silicone.

katze wrote:Snagged this mini soft Croxic with a suction cup! I plan on getting a small eventually as well.

IggyZen wrote:Sorry to hear about anyone having a tough time. In other news, I just snagged this guy. He was so pretty looking.

Congrats on the lovely grabs! They're both so very pretty =-D!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri May 11, 2018 5:33 am

Sent EE another email since I totally forgot to mention not to include matte colors in my custom. I did mention that if they'd already started working on it then it would be fine. I'm really curious to see what they do with those pics and those colors I mentioned.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Varanid

Postby Varanid » Fri May 11, 2018 11:48 am

katze wrote:Snagged this mini soft Croxic with a suction cup! I plan on getting a small eventually as well.

Damn! :misc2: :excited:

I'm soo excited for this new croxic, I'm glad that the sizes and textures updated. I'm kind of torn between wanting a mini and small.

Not to mention I've been keeping my eyes out for a small sabertooth on the FB site, and for monstermaxim's new toy Zale. What a time to be alive.

For Centuries It Slept Far Below the Sea...

Return to “General Discussion”