Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Phelvia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:40 am

Thanks so much guys. Ima try to get eggs from both, coldfronts first cause limited :smile:
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:35 pm

I was hoping to get a Dire Wolf from FB with store credit I was waiting on but since the sale ends today and I haven't got it yet it looks like that's not going to happen :/ ah well...

Really excited for my BR order but still only about halfway there :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Chubby_Bunny
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm
Gender: Pansexual|Poly-curious
Location: US

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Got my egg from Slicks Dicks! Gonna try wearing it around today (at home) I also have comparison shots to my FB Amber egg!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg


It has a flat base and no retreval cord so I'm a bit nervous but hopefully it'll work out. :3
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:33 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:I was hoping to get a Dire Wolf from FB with store credit I was waiting on but since the sale ends today and I haven't got it yet it looks like that's not going to happen :/ ah well...


I take that back! I got a reply tonight and order will be in soon ^^

Chubby_Bunny wrote:Got my egg from Slicks Dicks! Gonna try wearing it around today (at home) I also have comparison shots to my FB Amber egg!

It has a flat base and no retreval cord so I'm a bit nervous but hopefully it'll work out. :3


Oooh that's really neat looking! I remember checking out a link of their etsy shop but had no idea they had neat eggs like that too :smile:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chibity » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Wooow, the texture on that egg looks so cool, Chubby Bunny!
What price do those cuties go for?
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
Chubby_Bunny
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm
Gender: Pansexual|Poly-curious
Location: US

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:39 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:Oooh that's really neat looking! I remember checking out a link of their etsy shop but had no idea they had neat eggs like that too :smile:


Thanks! The model is called Xenova which I love because it sounds like an alien egg :stick:

And Laying alien eggs is fun :laugh:

Chibity wrote:Wooow, the texture on that egg looks so cool, Chubby Bunny!
What price do those cuties go for?


They're pretty pricey, they go for $26.39 per egg.
Despite that I sorta wanna get another :laugh:

I sorta justify the price with the size and texture
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
User avatar
Chubby_Bunny
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm
Gender: Pansexual|Poly-curious
Location: US

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:14 pm

My giant order form EE came in!! Beware for a flood of pictures~

Small Reptilian:
image.jpg
Pink gold shaft with golden and copper base
image.jpg

Based off of:
image.jpg


I love this, the gold and sparkles are just beautiful and it think it's lovely! Might get a medium in the future :stick:

Small Halfling:
image.jpg

Based off of:
image.jpg
Jasper from SU


It's so perfect!!! I love how this came out so much! It's my favorite out of this batch~ :buddy:

Small raptor:
image.jpg
Small Tropical raptor with Dino pink shaft and deluxe surprise base


It's not too "wow" but it's what I asked for so still happy :3

Medium Orc:


image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Orc is zombie inspired, I wish it was marbled through more and looked more grotesque, the blank spots are kinda disappointing but it contributes to the GITD (the whole thing is GITD)
But if I really don't like it I'll just sell it off and get another I guess... :psyduck:
Which is too bad since this was one I was most excited for.
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
User avatar
Crazzy
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:59 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Crazzy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Chubby_Bunny wrote: :words:


wow that's a nice haul Bunny and that Halfling looks amazing
Come on think of something witty think of something witty...........SOMETHING WITTY
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:53 pm

Nice haul! You'll have to say how the halfling is! That is one I probably won't go for a medium size!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
Chubby_Bunny
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm
Gender: Pansexual|Poly-curious
Location: US

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:15 pm

Crazzy wrote:
Chubby_Bunny wrote: :words:


wow that's a nice haul Bunny and that Halfling looks amazing


Thanks! I'm so happy with it~
I really wanna try it out :3

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Nice haul! You'll have to say how the halfling is! That is one I probably won't go for a medium size!


Thank you! I'll let you know once I do, it's super short but it's very girthy, I'm scared of the medium honestly :stick:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
User avatar
flowercrownfox
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:28 pm
Gender: Fluid - Female / Pansexual
Location: Alaska

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby flowercrownfox » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Aaaahh I couldn't help myself!!!

I bought another Frisky Beast! This time a mini Cave Bear with a vibe cavity in Ursa Major!

I cannot wait to get my haul from FB >w<!!!!! I'm so so excited!

Also those eggs look AMAZING!!
I have some questions about eggs, if anyone doesn't mind??
Do you insert them and leave them in? Do you squeeze them? That seems like it would pop them out :stick:
What's the exact nature of the method of using them? ;u; I'd love to get a batch of eggs but I am new to eggs and ben wa balls and the sort!
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
User avatar
Chubby_Bunny
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm
Gender: Pansexual|Poly-curious
Location: US

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:39 pm

flowercrownfox wrote:Aaaahh I couldn't help myself!!!

I bought another Frisky Beast! This time a mini Cave Bear with a vibe cavity in Ursa Major!

I cannot wait to get my haul from FB >w<!!!!! I'm so so excited!

Also those eggs look AMAZING!!
I have some questions about eggs, if anyone doesn't mind??
Do you insert them and leave them in? Do you squeeze them? That seems like it would pop them out :stick:
What's the exact nature of the method of using them? ;u; I'd love to get a batch of eggs but I am new to eggs and ben wa balls and the sort!


Congrats on your FB orders!

For the eggs, yeah you can leave them in and walk around with them. For vagina users you can squeeze them to get them out.
I have a thing for birthing alien eggs and stuff so it's really fun :stick:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
User avatar
Meer
Posts: 226
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:09 pm
Gender: Fluid
Location: A Cave

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Meer » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Chubby_Bunny wrote: [DROOL WORTHY PICTURES]


WOW WOW!!! The things that EE can do with colors and patterns... :aaaaa: *jaw-drop* I wanna get some crazy stuff from them SOOO BAD. It's gotta wait though, my bank account is hurting, ouch. XD But those are lovely, thanks for sharing. I wanna see more amazing colored things! Cuz I need to enjoy them vicariously until I can afford more toys, haha. (Plus maybe it might spark some ideas.)

I LOVE GITD stuff. Sorry your zombie color didn't turn out quite the way you wanted, I can see how you'd want more marbling, but it still looks amazing cool, I think!
~Meer
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:06 pm

Meer wrote:
Chubby_Bunny wrote: [DROOL WORTHY PICTURES]


WOW WOW!!! The things that EE can do with colors and patterns... :aaaaa: *jaw-drop* I wanna get some crazy stuff from them SOOO BAD. It's gotta wait though, my bank account is hurting, ouch. XD But those are lovely, thanks for sharing. I wanna see more amazing colored things! Cuz I need to enjoy them vicariously until I can afford more toys, haha. (Plus maybe it might spark some ideas.)

I LOVE GITD stuff. Sorry your zombie color didn't turn out quite the way you wanted, I can see how you'd want more marbling, but it still looks amazing cool, I think!


Yeah very neat stuff! I'm excited to order some EE stuff later on too ^^ been thinking about some ideas just haven't had the money lately and been hoping EE would do a new model soon to get me hyped enough to put an order in XD
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Chubby_Bunny
Posts: 691
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:24 pm
Gender: Pansexual|Poly-curious
Location: US

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:11 pm

Meer wrote:
Chubby_Bunny wrote: [DROOL WORTHY PICTURES]


WOW WOW!!! The things that EE can do with colors and patterns... :aaaaa: *jaw-drop* I wanna get some crazy stuff from them SOOO BAD. It's gotta wait though, my bank account is hurting, ouch. XD But those are lovely, thanks for sharing. I wanna see more amazing colored things! Cuz I need to enjoy them vicariously until I can afford more toys, haha. (Plus maybe it might spark some ideas.)

I LOVE GITD stuff. Sorry your zombie color didn't turn out quite the way you wanted, I can see how you'd want more marbling, but it still looks amazing cool, I think!


Aw, thank you!
Yeah, they're super great, though sometimes they do disappoint (probably because I'm too picky and fail to describe exactly what I want) but I'm glad you like them and I hope you're bank account heals soon :stick: and you find inspiration!

I might actually sell the Orc idk, I want it to look more gross~~ :laugh:

AlphaBlue wrote:
Yeah very neat stuff! I'm excited to order some EE stuff later on too ^^ been thinking about some ideas just haven't had the money lately and been hoping EE would do a new model soon to get me hyped enough to put an order in XD


I kinda hope they come out with s new line of models too, I'm running out of things I want from them :laugh:
Though that should probably be a good thing :psyduck:
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
User avatar
AlphaBlue
Posts: 4282
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:30 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby AlphaBlue » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Chubby_Bunny wrote:
AlphaBlue wrote:
Yeah very neat stuff! I'm excited to order some EE stuff later on too ^^ been thinking about some ideas just haven't had the money lately and been hoping EE would do a new model soon to get me hyped enough to put an order in XD


I kinda hope they come out with s new line of models too, I'm running out of things I want from them :laugh:
Though that should probably be a good thing :psyduck:


Haha it's both I guess :stick: Something new would be really interesting though since lately it's only been a few new models to existing lineups and a few new sizes.
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
User avatar
Tazzay
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:24 am
Gender: Genderfluid, biologically female
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Tazzay » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:40 pm

I ordered a Spinosaurus and brood eggs in coldfront about a week ago. I'm still new to Frisky Beast, but i'm eagerly awaiting them to arrive :hawaaaafap:
User avatar
flowercrownfox
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:28 pm
Gender: Fluid - Female / Pansexual
Location: Alaska

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby flowercrownfox » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Tazzay wrote:I ordered a Spinosaurus and brood eggs in coldfront about a week ago. I'm still new to Frisky Beast, but i'm eagerly awaiting them to arrive :hawaaaafap:


Oooh what size/firmness in the Spino? ;u; I am eyeballing that one something fierce!
Do you plan on reviewing it when it arrives? OwO
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
User avatar
Tazzay
Posts: 74
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:24 am
Gender: Genderfluid, biologically female
Location: Queensland, Australia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Tazzay » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:56 pm

flowercrownfox wrote:Oooh what size/firmness in the Spino? ;u; I am eyeballing that one something fierce!
Do you plan on reviewing it when it arrives? OwO


I got a mini/soft for the Spinosaurus, didn't want something too big

And yes, I might :laugh:
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:13 pm

Oh, poo... Turns out the colours for my Raptor's shaft (from EE) are bleeding together pretty badly, so I have to re-pick the colours I want. At least I was able to settle on some new ones quickly! He's now going to be a space raptor. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests