Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
GreenLeopard87

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:21 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:I also see in her policies that she lives with a smoker. Given that it says 'again', has anyone ever received one of her toys from a similar situation? Do they smell very strongly? I'm super worried it will and that's a gigantic, major turn off for me (ahhh, such a bad decision).

I've never noticed any smell on any of my DA toys. I think she's just being forthright by disclosing that. Nothing to worry about.

I got one toy with a hint of smell. Mind you, my sense of smell is extremely sensitive; I avoid malls because I always get nauseous from all the smells there. But I just washed it with some toy cleaner and laid it out in a ventilated area to air out. After a few days, no more smell.

She suggests letting baking soda do the trick, but I didn't even need to do that. Just like silicone picks up body smells, over time, they disappear. Same with this.

Also, that was only on one toy out of a dozen or so that I have from DA.

Knottery wrote:FB... definitely missed the mark with that second drop. They kept hinting more stuff was coming right up to before it happened too. Meh.

Anyway, I was eyeing that Cephalopod hard last night! The marble is stunning. I already have one I love the marble on though. Glad to see someone here pick it up!

How do you use your cephalopod, if you don't mind me asking? I'm typically into much larger toys so... But looking for suggestions from others!

I saw this AAA in sold. God, I wish I saw it... It is... Mind blowing. :psyduck: I wanted mint chocolate and while I like my thinkstang, this is just so much better.
Attachments
il_570xN.1143450104_d2bu.jpg
Last edited by GreenLeopard87 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:27 am

Thanks you three! Seems like there's a good chance it will be nothing, but also could possible range from 'some' to 'terrible', haha... Guess I'll find out whenever it gets here and go from there. Keeping my fingers crossed for it smelling like nothing!

(My apologies for not using quotes, I'm on mobile and it makes things harder)

Edit: Greenleopard, that mint coloring is cute! Did you see the average alien in a similar color? It was like that mint green, darker chocolate and lighter chocolate brown. Looked really nice!
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:I just noticed DA tags her Taf listings with "Gungan". Taf owners: how does it feel getting laid by Jar Jar Binks?

This has enhanced my appreciation of my Taf tenfold, and I will not apologise for it. :stick:

(On that note, every time I see a Giraffe Tongue from EE, all I can think is 'Jar Jar Binks'. :x )
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:31 am

blushingkitten wrote:Thanks you three! Seems like there's a good chance it will be nothing, but also could possible range from 'some' to 'terrible', haha... Guess I'll find out whenever it gets here and go from there. Keeping my fingers crossed for it smelling like nothing!

Edit: Greenleopard, that mint coloring is cute! Did you see the average alien in a similar color? It was like that mint green, darker chocolate and lighter chocolate brown. Looked really nice!

FWIW I'm a former smoker and I find the smell of cigarettes absolutely intolerable. I'm horrified that I used to smell like that and really had no idea. Anyway, a scent intensity that I describe as "reeking" may not even register to some.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:46 am

vixenvega wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Thanks you three! Seems like there's a good chance it will be nothing, but also could possible range from 'some' to 'terrible', haha... Guess I'll find out whenever it gets here and go from there. Keeping my fingers crossed for it smelling like nothing!

FWIW I'm a former smoker and I find the smell of cigarettes absolutely intolerable. I'm horrified that I used to smell like that and really had no idea. Anyway, a scent intensity that I describe as "reeking" may not even register to some.

I agree with you. I hold my breath if I'm walking by any smoker. I can't stand it. Hopefully you had a one off experience. I can understand slight smell because third hand smoking is a thing. But reeking is not okay. That's like holding the toy while smoking at the same time. Sorry that happened to you... :eyeroll:
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:50 am

GreenLeopard87 wrote:
vixenvega wrote:

I agree with you. I hold my breath if I'm walking by any smoker. I can't stand it. Hopefully you had a one off experience. I can understand slight smell because third hand smoking is a thing. But reeking is not okay. That's like holding the toy while smoking at the same time. Sorry that happened to you... :eyeroll:

It's alright, the vinegar took care of the smell 100% so it wasn't much of an issue. I guess I was just surprised how strongly that one did smell.
It was just one toy, though. I bought a few others and some squishies and none of them smelled at all.
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:13 am

Got my Kudu Voodoo order in today, I'm so impressed with how quickly it was made as the Laughing Dragon was a full custom! I got bronze and teal (based on Nozdormu) and a pre-made Whatsamacallit from the Valentine sale. I'm super happy with both of them and can't wait to try them out!

(Forgive the hairs I didn't wash them yet!)

Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:54 pm

New Folklore released a new model called Cybil in three sizes as well as dropped a bunch of stock
https://www.etsy.com/listing/512415115/ ... e_active_2
https://www.etsy.com/listing/512411507/ ... e_active_3
https://www.etsy.com/listing/512408841/ ... e_active_4

Theyve also relisted all other custom orders
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:25 pm

So for all of you who ordered toys from EE, about how long did it take from the time it was shipped for it to get to you?

I'm going on a trip on the 25th, so just not sure whether to email them and tell them to hold it until after I return. I'm not even sure if it's done yet, but I'd hate for it to be finished and shipped the day before I leave. (as Ill be gone for a solid week)

Thoughts?
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:29 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:So for all of you who ordered toys from EE, about how long did it take from the time it was shipped for it to get to you?

I'm going on a trip on the 25th, so just not sure whether to email them and tell them to hold it until after I return. I'm not even sure if it's done yet, but I'd hate for it to be finished and shipped the day before I leave. (as Ill be gone for a solid week)

Thoughts?

My fastest custom from EE was a 15 day wait from start to delivery. Think delivery itself took less than 4 days. You can always message them with your order number and ask that they hold shipment until you know you can receive it.
The worst they can say is no :dukeretro:
Last edited by Screamy on Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
katze

Postby katze » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:33 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:So for all of you who ordered toys from EE, about how long did it take from the time it was shipped for it to get to you?

Thoughts?

Took around 2 or 3 days I think?

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:36 pm

My FB Mammoth from the original drop has been shipped! I hope the medium doesn't end up being too big for me.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Screamy wrote:New Folklore released a new model called Cybil in three sizes as well as dropped a bunch of stock

I really want an XL Cybil. I think it's an awesome sculpt and the shape looks like it would feel fantastic. The head is so aggressive and demonic looking, it hits on a kink of mine for sure. I only hesitate because it's really sort of small for me and I'm not convinced the dramatic swell and head shape would make up for that lack of girth.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:47 pm

vixenvega wrote:
Screamy wrote:New Folklore released a new model called Cybil in three sizes as well as dropped a bunch of stock

I really want an XL Cybil. I think it's an awesome sculpt and the shape looks like it would feel fantastic. The head is so aggressive and demonic looking, it hits on a kink of mine for sure. I only hesitate because it's really sort of small for me and I'm not convinced the dramatic swell and head shape would make up for that lack of girth.

You might contact them and ask them if they would consider doing an XXL Cybil... They may not be aware that there's interest in a toy that large. ^^
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
katze

Postby katze » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:51 pm

FINALLY after the worst experience with USPS ever, I got my small reptilian! She is GORGEOUS. I'll spam the rest of her pics in the show me thread. :widesmile:

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Syntyche wrote: You might contact them and ask them if they would consider doing an XXL Cybil... They may not be aware that there's interest in a toy that large. ^^

I poked them about it.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 pm

Finally ordered a New Folklore bully based off of Eligos! Can't wait to see how he comes out!

► Show Spoiler
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:01 pm

I got a toy from DA last week and no smell that I could notice!
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:21 pm

katze wrote:FINALLY after the worst experience with USPS ever, I got my small reptilian! She is GORGEOUS. I'll spam the rest of her pics in the show me thread. :widesmile:

That fade is lovely, I'm glad you got it safe and sound!

I really really like the Cybil a lot, it's super hot, trying to contemplate if I want an XL or wait to see if they can make a larger one.
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:44 pm

https://www.etsy.com/listing/512415115/ ... e_active_2
https://www.etsy.com/listing/512411507/ ... e_active_3
https://www.etsy.com/listing/512408841/ ... e_active_4

Theyve also relisted all other custom orders

There are some really nice toys in there! Also really love that New Folklore provides some very inexpensive little options, there just isn't much of that out there.

I'll grab a Cybil for sure, probably a large if they're still available. It's gonna be interesting to see which sizes go first.

Return to “General Discussion”