Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Luxx

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Luxx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:20 pm

Gargoyle242 wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:What is everyone's favorite glass toy, if any? These are the 2 I own:
► Show Spoiler

Do you have anything by GlassByWoozy? He's fucking phenomenal. I have two wands and a plug from them and they're crazy good, both in use and how pretty they are. My avatar is the bottom of my plug.

I've seen Woozy's work, but no I don't own any. The double bump plug on the bottom is from Luscious Playthings. Ryan, the owner is really nice and does excellent work. Maybe not quite as artistic looking, but well done. And he'll customize pieces for you.

From reading his stuff is annealed and safe too, and he does some larger work than Woozy. Those fades and gold spot pieces are really nice.
Syntyth

Postby Syntyth » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:23 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Syntyche wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:I love that color blog! I ordered a T-Rex today and I cannot wait to see how it turns out! I'm in the US though, so shipping was just over 3 dollars. :doh: Same reason I can't order just a Kalimna from Slick's, since shipping is so high from Australia to here. It's so unfortunate!

I'm in the U.S. too, and planning on placing a big order from Slick in the next couple weeks. If you or anyone else wants to add on something small, I'm happy to work something out. :)

Thanks for the offer! That's really thoughtful. I spent my squishy money on the T-rex head for now, though. Have to be a bit frugal until I get my tuition paid off. :unamused:

No worries, I understand. That's why I'm not placing my order now... I still have to finish saving up the money. :doh:
Toys I own are listed in my profile.

WTB (BD): specific models in Aurora ~ will pay well
WTB (non-BD): various squishies, lots of DA and FB

FOR SALE (BD): Lil' Vibe Sea Dragon and S/2 Ultimate Fantasy
FOR SALE (non-BD): DA Cucumber, DA Jackal, DA KrampusKitzler, FB Dromaeosaur, TnP mini Abyssal King, TnP mini Leviathan, and TnP mini Poseidon
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:Do you have anything by GlassByWoozy? He's fucking phenomenal. I have two wands and a plug from them and they're crazy good, both in use and how pretty they are. My avatar is the bottom of my plug.

Really? Thats really cool! Do you have a picture of the plug, cuz that is really neat! Did it cost alot extra to have them customize it like that?

I have custom plugs! Customs cost the same as his price in the shop. The base designs are $10 extra if they're custom but he'll do almost anything you want.
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Luxx wrote:
Gargoyle242 wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:
Do you have anything by GlassByWoozy? He's fucking phenomenal. I have two wands and a plug from them and they're crazy good, both in use and how pretty they are. My avatar is the bottom of my plug.

I've seen Woozy's work, but no I don't own any. The double bump plug on the bottom is from Luscious Playthings. Ryan, the owner is really nice and does excellent work. Maybe not quite as artistic looking, but well done. And he'll customize pieces for you.

From reading his stuff is annealed and safe too, and he does some larger work than Woozy. Those fades and gold spot pieces are really nice.

Yeah, that's why I went with him instead. That double bump plug is about 2.25" in diameter & about 7.5" long, it's a hefty SOB. I took his XL hourglass kegal plug and had him shorten the tip and add a bump. Originally $60, he just charged me +$15 for the customization.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:02 pm

Got my small V Day Haiti. It was one of the last ones mayhaps even the last one made. Edit - My Damn Average DCD order shipped! She was kind enough to let me know she only ships Priority :widesmile:. I couldn't remember after making 3 orders in one day. With my F-B order still not here 4 days late I'm so worried now about everyusing any USPS shipping that isn't at least Priority. I've never had a package lost with Priority Mail. So hopefully both eventually make it here. I notice USPS has seemed to have removed the only option you could use that was hard to find to talk to a real person on the phone. In order to find out about packages apparently MIA :angry:. So much for customer service from USPS too now I guess :sniffing:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:51 pm

I bought this gorgeous glass by woozy wand. I think the shape and size are a good combo. Most wands didn't tickle my fancy or are too small. At almost 2 inches diameter and almost 7 inches usable, I think this would be very fun!
Attachments
il_570xN.1185738475_8v14.jpg
il_570xN.1185738357_jg6x.jpg
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I notice USPS has seemed to have removed the only option you could use that was hard to find to talk to a real person on the phone. In order to find out about packages apparently MIA :angry:. So much for customer service from USPS too now I guess :sniffing:.

That's really awful to hear about your MIA package :( I hope it turns up soon!
Did you try their 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) line?
If you give bunk or unintelligible answers to the automated system, it will eventually connect you to a live person. My husband is convinced it responds to cursing as well, but idk about that one.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Sanguine

Postby Sanguine » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:00 pm

I'm getting a PH inflatable fluffer tomorrow! So excited. I'm worried the knot might be a little big, but I read some reviews that said it was pretty soft and easy to get in.
Current toy collection :misc13: :misc11: :misc8:
► Show Spoiler
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:11 pm

Screamy wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:I notice USPS has seemed to have removed the only option you could use that was hard to find to talk to a real person on the phone. In order to find out about packages apparently MIA :angry:. So much for customer service from USPS too now I guess :sniffing:.

That's really awful to hear about your MIA package :( I hope it turns up soon!
If you give bunk or unintelligible answers to the automated system, it will eventually connect you to a live person. My husband is convinced it responds to cursing as well, but idk about that one.

My parents had to call that line to track down a package they had sent me that never arrived. They eventually did convince someone to check for it, and they found it lost and abandoned at one of the checkpoints. :sniffing: It arrived the very next day. My dad's method is to just repeat "representative" until someone picks up. Good luck! I hope you're able to get in touch with someone who will work with you. :misc3:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Screamy wrote:That's really awful to hear about your MIA package :( I hope it turns up soon!

Amaranthe wrote:My parents had to call that line to track down a package they had sent me that never arrived. They eventually did convince someone to check for it, and they found it lost and abandoned at one of the checkpoints. :sniffing: It arrived the very next day. My dad's method is to just repeat "representative" until someone picks up. Good luck! I hope you're able to get in touch with someone who will work with you. :misc3:

Thanks much :widesmile:! I called a USPS number before about a late package. I can't recall which one. I'll try that one in case that wasn't the one I tried before! I wouldn't be sad if it was a cheaper package/one I could easily replace. I didn't even cheap out on shipping. They literally only offer the slowest USPS shipping option :doh:. Thanks so very much again both of you! I'll try calling if it's not here by Tuesday.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Sanguine wrote:I'm getting a PH inflatable fluffer tomorrow! So excited. I'm worried the knot might be a little big, but I read some reviews that said it was pretty soft and easy to get in.

That thing looks so gd cool, I'm so jealous! The inflatable thing is just so appealing. What colour did you get?
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:17 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
Screamy wrote:That's really awful to hear about your MIA package :( I hope it turns up soon!

Amaranthe wrote:My parents had to call that line to track down a package they had sent me that never arrived. They eventually did convince someone to check for it, and they found it lost and abandoned at one of the checkpoints. :sniffing: It arrived the very next day. My dad's method is to just repeat "representative" until someone picks up. Good luck! I hope you're able to get in touch with someone who will work with you. :misc3:

Thanks much! I called a USPS number before..not sure which one. I'll try that one in case that wasn't the one I tried before! I wouldn't be sad if it was a cheaper package/one I could easily replace. I didn't even cheap out on shipping. They literally only offer the slowest USPS shipping option :doh:. Thanks so very much again both of you! I'll try calling if it's not here by Tuesday.

Sorry for double post. I really hope it shows up soon! Just be tenacious. My hubby and I had an issue with an international package getting stuck in Jersey for a month just going around and around on the machines. Sometimes they might give you the number of the local place where it's at if that sort of thing happens. It took some tenacious calls and in person requests at the post office to get that sucker delivered.

Don't give up :) Also yea, it would be really beneficial for FB to offer different shipping methods. I'm really not sure the logic behind not doing such, but I don't own a business so I wouldn't know. :psyduck:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Screamy wrote:Sorry for double post. I really hope it shows up soon! Just be tenacious. My hubby and I had an issue with an international package getting stuck in Jersey for a month just going around and around on the machines. Sometimes they might give you the number of the local place where it's at if that sort of thing happens. It took some tenacious calls and in person requests at the post office to get that sucker delivered.

Don't give up :) Also yea, it would be really beneficial for FB to offer different shipping methods. I'm really not sure the logic behind not doing such, but I don't own a business so I wouldn't know. :psyduck:

Thanks again! I wasn't sure if I could go in person because it's not at the local facility and I once tried calling locally and got told to just call an 800 USPS number because it wasn't at their facility. I'm really not sure why they couldn't offer Priority Mail. It's only $1 - $4 for the shipper and they could pass the extra cost to the customer. They raised shipping prices over at FB yet still use the slowest method. I understand Fed Ex and UPS may not be viable options for smaller businesses if they don't have one of those facilities near by. Yet I can't see why Priority wouldn't be offered when they already use USPS :mystery:.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 pm

lovelyscales wrote:They raised shipping prices over at FB yet still use the slowest method.

wait, really? they upped the price but won't offer any better shipping?
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 pm

Screamy wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:They raised shipping prices over at FB yet still use the slowest method.

I'm not at all trying to defend FB, but this might have something to do with it (raised USPS prices this year): https://about.usps.com/news/national-re ... 16_086.htm

Edited to add that I find their shipping options silly as well, just to be clear!

Edited a second time because I misread the link I posted, which only applies to Priority. :psyduck: It's been a long day, lol sorry!
Last edited by Amaranthe on Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Splicer-Gene27

Postby Splicer-Gene27 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:04 pm

Has anybody from the US ever ordered from the company Knot Me!

I really really REALLY want a space cat from them but I see they are europe based and I'm leary lol. Like I want to make sure it will come here to the US okay
Female| 25| Cosplayer | RolePlayer

Toy List
► Show Spoiler

Check my profile for Wish List

Bad Dragon Bio~Tumblr
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:06 pm

I have a video where a girl uses this glass piece, and I can't, for the life of me, figure out who makes it or where to get one.
► Show Spoiler

Sorry for such small images. They're stills that I cropped.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Screamy wrote:

I'm not at all trying to defend FB, but this might have something to do with it (raised USPS prices this year): https://about.usps.com/news/national-re ... 16_086.htm

Edited to add that I find their shipping options silly as well, just to be clear!

Edited a second time because I misread the link I posted, which only applies to Priority. :psyduck: It's been a long day, lol sorry!

OH ok, that makes more sense with the raise in shipping prices. but yea... they would probably do well to offer multiple shipping options.
nevan

Postby nevan » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:38 pm

I couldn't resist this guy from Kodovoodoo. Knotted toys are usually a miss for me, but the sculpt, pour, and dimensions on this were too tempting to pass up. Hopefully medium isn't too firm.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:46 pm

nevan wrote:I couldn't resist this guy from Kodovoodoo. Knotted toys are usually a miss for me, but the sculpt, pour, and dimensions on this were too tempting to pass up. Hopefully medium isn't too firm.

Congrats! It's so very pretty :widesmile:! Eyed this one myself. My brain said yes yet my bits always yell NO to more than 6" base of toy/knot circumference :doh:.

Screamy wrote:wait, really? they upped the price but won't offer any better shipping?

Amaranthe wrote:I'm not at all trying to defend FB, but this might have something to do with it (raised USPS prices this year): https://about.usps.com/news/national-re ... 16_086.htm

Oh I see! I hadn't realized USPS raised shipping rates this year. I'm not mad about them charging more. F-B did say they would raise general prices due to having a couple extra people doing pours now. I'm only aggravated they don't offer Priority Mail as an option since they already ship USPS. Some people will certainly pay a bit more for peace of mind!

Return to “General Discussion”