Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Curiosa

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Curiosa » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:56 pm

Can anyone give me an opinion on DA's Taf? I've been looking out for a demon-looking model for the next time I can afford a toy, and Taf looks close to what I want visually speaking (BD's demon dick seems meh to me tbh). His blunt head looks enjoyable, but I wanted to get a second opinion on Taf before I set my heart on anything.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Curiosa wrote:Can anyone give me an opinion on DA's Taf? I've been looking out for a demon-looking model for the next time I can afford a toy, and Taf looks close to what I want visually speaking (BD's demon dick seems meh to me tbh). His blunt head looks enjoyable, but I wanted to get a second opinion on Taf before I set my heart on anything.

Taf is.... Odd. I've used him twice and he touches places I didn't know I had, and yet none of the ones I'm aiming for. I was able to rub myself to completion with him so there's that. If I were honest I thought I'd enjoy him more because I love the blunt head of my flared Chance so much. He is odd.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:19 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Curiosa wrote:Can anyone give me an opinion on DA's Taf? I've been looking out for a demon-looking model for the next time I can afford a toy, and Taf looks close to what I want visually speaking (BD's demon dick seems meh to me tbh). His blunt head looks enjoyable, but I wanted to get a second opinion on Taf before I set my heart on anything.

Taf is.... Odd. I've used him twice and he touches places I didn't know I had, and yet none of the ones I'm aiming for. I was able to rub myself to completion with him so there's that. If I were honest I thought I'd enjoy him more because I love the blunt head of my flared Chance so much. He is odd.

So he's not bad, just quirky? Ok, I can deal with odd. Found him in DA's catalog. Looked up the stats and know I'm covered lengthwise (max length I've been able to use is 7.25") and since my favored bit of the model is at the front I'm not gonna be upset over not being able to hilt him.

Thanks for letting me know! :smilenox:
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Armomen wrote:Does anyone have any recent experience ordering a custom made toy from Cockbender? The sorta custom designed one I mean, last I heard of someone ordering was them waiting for a reply for ages? I'm still considering getting a toy from them at some point... oh, and speaking of which, does anyone know what their firmnesses are like, or which one would be closest to BD's medium?

I haven't heard from them since October and they won't reply to any of my emails. I've gotten about as far as getting an actual 3-D design model of my toy from them but that was it. After asking for edits, they straight up vanished. I'm just glad I haven't put any money down. :unamused:
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Faaaaaack. No more this week, I've been far too naughty with my money.
il_fullxfull.1223126753_heb1.jpg

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:46 pm

All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Prydri

Postby Prydri » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:56 pm

Screamy wrote:guiz i got my corn :excited:

I can't stop laughing looking at that. It's... amazing.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:03 pm

omg what firmness is that? haha

You know the awesome thing about that toy... It's the only one I would have that isn't obviously "sexual" and could be casually displayed :stick:
Penetrables comparison: here
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Omg that's some epic floppy corn.

On my own notes, awwwww have to wait until Monday to get my Twin Tail Creations orders, it didn't make it into town on time. But on Monday I'll have Atlas and my custom Dante, I so can't wait!
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Roflmao!!!! :widesmile: :laugh:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:10 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I broke out into giggle fits when I saw this! I wasn't really that interested in the corn to actually own (although it is cute), but now I sure am! :misc2:
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:omg what firmness is that? haha

It's a soft lol

Amaranthe wrote: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I broke out into giggle fits when I saw this! I wasn't really that interested in the corn to actually own (although it is cute), but now I sure am! :misc2:

It's so much fun, i keep smacking my hubby with it :smilenox:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:45 pm

Oh man, the corn looks great! And it is one of my fav veg. XD I was wanting to get something with the BD code for 20% off, while it's still active. But that corn is just so... *wants the corn*
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:07 pm

I've still got my 10% discount card for EE. That would almost pay for the natural coloring or shipping. Yeah... yeah I'm starting to feel this :3 But NOT in soft tho lol

Question is do I want anything else when I use the discount or just get the corn :scheming:
Penetrables comparison: here
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:51 pm

My Krow's Nest orders were completed today and boy do they look pretty!

Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:40 pm

Not sure how new these are, but these tentacles by FckBuddies is totally cool! Look at all that texture! I'm not even usually a tentacle fan but I'd love to have one of these.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/505907640/ ... e_active_1
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
Luxx

Postby Luxx » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:48 pm

Dusksong wrote:Not sure how new these are, but these tentacles by FckBuddies is totally cool! Look at all that texture! I'm not even usually a tentacle fan but I'd love to have one of these.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/505907640/ ... e_active_1

Seems like they have been there for a while, but I certainly hadn't seen them, and they look pretty neat! Probably not a delight to clean, but the squiggly texture of something like the old Whipspider Jellyfish isn't easy to come by. I have the TnP Jellyfish, but that's also discontinued. Nice to see varied tentacle designs, anyway.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:57 am

lizardbreath wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:Oooo
Ask them?

Will do! I'll report back here when they reply.

Thank you :)

Got my reply! :excited:

"I got in touch with the artisans and I have good news!
Actually we have just finished researching highlights and yes, it can now absolutely be an option."

I need a Mocha in some kind of highlight, and an Avian. So happy. I can get a model that appeals to me and a highlight for it :widesmile:
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 am

Phelvia wrote:
Got my reply! :excited:

"I got in touch with the artisans and I have good news!
Actually we have just finished researching highlights and yes, it can now absolutely be an option."

I need a Mocha in some kind of highlight, and an Avian. So happy. I can get a model that appeals to me and a highlight for it :widesmile:

So glad to hear this.. Love the idea of a nice and drippy, ready for more fun looking toy ^_^;;; Or highlights in general :)
Gargoyle242

Postby Gargoyle242 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:11 am

Screamy wrote:

It's so much fun, i keep smacking my hubby with it :smilenox:

Where did you get that? I've used a real corn cob before, but that looks great! Do they make cucumbers? I've always wanted either a glass or silicone cucumber.
"What we find pleasing to the eye and pleasing to the touch are seldom the same thing" - Fabienne

Return to “General Discussion”