Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Chubby_Bunny

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Oh, poo... Turns out the colours for my Raptor's shaft (from EE) are bleeding together pretty badly, so I have to re-pick the colours I want. At least I was able to settle on some new ones quickly! He's now going to be a space raptor. XD

Aw, I'm sorry your original colors didn't work out :psyduck: that's a really big bummer.

But a space raptor sounds amazing! Can't wait to see! :3
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Chubby_Bunny wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Oh, poo... Turns out the colours for my Raptor's shaft (from EE) are bleeding together pretty badly, so I have to re-pick the colours I want. At least I was able to settle on some new ones quickly! He's now going to be a space raptor. XD

Aw, I'm sorry your original colors didn't work out :psyduck: that's a really big bummer.

But a space raptor sounds amazing! Can't wait to see! :3

I know! It was going to look really neat! Ah, well; I actually thought it might be prone to happen, since the 2 oranges for the marbling were kind of close. I had a darker orange, and then a really bright one, but I guess they're prone to bleeding together, which is a shame.

The new colours I decided on:

Base: 443DFF
Feathers: FFFF9C
Shaft: 040733 and A280FF with a hint of glitter. I'd do an actual mockup, but I have not a clue how to.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
EdelweissJaeger

Postby EdelweissJaeger » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Hooray, my order from PH just shipped today! Under a week's time. :buddy:
I ain't nobody's Bitch! Image
Thanks to Chibity for the emote~!
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:01 pm

Hurray! FB Just got back to me and they've corrected my mistake on my previous order and they've changed my Cave Bear from soft to Medium ;u; he's a Mini so a soft would have been way too floppity.

They're also going to group all 3 of my toys that I've ordered this month into one shipment for me to make it easier! :'D
I'm so excited. Two of them are custom mysteries (the cave bear is ursa major) and I am so impatient to see how the customs turn out!
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
Xan

Postby Xan » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:24 am

moondevourer wrote:
griffin-morgenstern wrote:
Xan wrote:I'm still saving up for a Primal Hardwere Petunia...
Does anyone have experiences with that penetrable? :stick:

Also, does anyone know what happened to Sidewinder? Is he still making toys?

I gifted my boyfriend a Petunia, and now its his favourite toy. :stick:
It's really soft and nicely sized, but I can't comment on how the texture feels.

I think he still does, he released new toys some weeks ago. Yiffytoys re-sells most of his toys.

yes, Sidewinder is still alive and kicking! I love his Hera and his sergal vagina designs, I wish I was able to use them *_*
I have a feeling there'll be something new in his lineup this autumn, too... keep an eye out! :smile:

His early dolphin design seems to have vanished, though. Scrubbed clean off the internet. Must've taken a strong soap.
I sort of wanted to design a dragon toy in that style.
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:21 am

moondevourer wrote:hmm, I've never seen his dolphin design :psyduck: I know one seller that currently has two dolphins out is Zeta Paws: http://www.zoofur.com/Silicone-Other/

you should try it ;P your mountain drake did well, after all!!

Phew.... that first one, Dylan the Dolphin doesn't quite look like the smooth Dolphin ride that tends to be expected from such a species xD If you're looking to re-species it anyways, there's always EE's Orca, too.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Xan

Postby Xan » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:24 am

moondevourer wrote:hmm, I've never seen his dolphin design :psyduck: I know one seller that currently has two dolphins out is Zeta Paws: http://www.zoofur.com/Silicone-Other/

you should try it ;P your mountain drake did well, after all!!

Chibity wrote:Phew.... that first one, Dylan the Dolphin doesn't quite look like the smooth Dolphin ride that tends to be expected from such a species xD If you're looking to re-species it anyways, there's always EE's Orca, too.

Oh.... I meant his Dolphin Penetrable. He also made some in orca style coloration.
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:29 am

Xan wrote:Oh.... I meant his Dolphin Penetrable. He also made some in orca style coloration.

Ohhh, really? That was a thing? : O Neat.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Cybergoth

Postby Cybergoth » Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:51 am

hmm, I am wanting to look into butt plugs. Lately I am incredibly fixated with anal sex, but the two times I have tried with hubby have been less than stellar. Part of it is that he has no clue to take things slow and gentle back there even in prep terms, and if I leave prep to him, his nails savage me and that ends any attempt. Yes I ask him to cut his nails, but even if he does he really doesn't get that it has to be SLOW, he can't treat it like my vagina that's very well used to him and gets bored with exceedingly gentle. So I am thinking of warming up solo first with a plug that I can put in myself ahead of time, so I am already stretched for him when he comes to play. Take the play out of his hands.

Something in me has me hankering for glass, for something solid and very easily sterilised, and whatever I go for, it has to be available in the UK. I am open to ideas. Anyone got recommendations for a beginner?

ETA: I have knotted a small Ridley back there... just saying. In the interest of science...
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:04 am

Chibity wrote:
Xan wrote:Oh.... I meant his Dolphin Penetrable. He also made some in orca style coloration.

Ohhh, really? That was a thing? : O Neat.

I've actually never seen any of these Sidewinder penetrables...anyone got a link?
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Chubby_Bunny

Postby Chubby_Bunny » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 am

Cybergoth wrote:hmm, I am wanting to look into butt plugs. Lately I am incredibly fixated with anal sex, but the two times I have tried with hubby have been less than stellar. Part of it is that he has no clue to take things slow and gentle back there even in prep terms, and if I leave prep to him, his nails savage me and that ends any attempt. Yes I ask him to cut his nails, but even if he does he really doesn't get that it has to be SLOW, he can't treat it like my vagina that's very well used to him and gets bored with exceedingly gentle. So I am thinking of warming up solo first with a plug that I can put in myself ahead of time, so I am already stretched for him when he comes to play. Take the play out of his hands.

Something in me has me hankering for glass, for something solid and very easily sterilised, and whatever I go for, it has to be available in the UK. I am open to ideas. Anyone got recommendations for a beginner?

ETA: I have knotted a small Ridley back there... just saying. In the interest of science...

I totally recommend Glass By Woozy if you're looking for glass plugs, his work is amazing!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/GlassbyWoozy
He's not in the UK but I'm sure he ships internationally.
Gender: Witch|Single|Owns 38 dongs|12 Eggs|Waiting on 2 more|Bottle caps collected: 6/9
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:41 am

Chubby_Bunny wrote:
Cybergoth wrote:hmm, I am wanting to look into butt plugs. Lately I am incredibly fixated with anal sex, but the two times I have tried with hubby have been less than stellar. Part of it is that he has no clue to take things slow and gentle back there even in prep terms, and if I leave prep to him, his nails savage me and that ends any attempt. Yes I ask him to cut his nails, but even if he does he really doesn't get that it has to be SLOW, he can't treat it like my vagina that's very well used to him and gets bored with exceedingly gentle. So I am thinking of warming up solo first with a plug that I can put in myself ahead of time, so I am already stretched for him when he comes to play. Take the play out of his hands.

I totally recommend Glass By Woozy if you're looking for glass plugs, his work is amazing!

woozy's stuff is awesome. haven't actually bought a toy from him but got a rainbow k9 dick pipe from him that is really well done. can tell he knows what he's doing and he has some fantastic designs :3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Cybergoth

Postby Cybergoth » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:49 am

Chubby_Bunny wrote:I totally recommend Glass By Woozy if you're looking for glass plugs, his work is amazing!

Nope, all his listings say he only ships domestically. Which is a bummer
Mr. Green

Postby Mr. Green » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Last edited by Mr. Green on Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
cluster

Postby cluster » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Chubby_Bunny wrote:

So, I have both glass and silicone toys that I've used anally, and glass is a big, big jump. Don't get something of equal size to what you've taken in silicone. Silicone has give to it. Glass does not. Glass feels bigger than it is. Just a head's up...
idk. i just like the ghost. :mystery:

Selling a bunch of BD toys, mostly smalls, with some minis and mediums: viewtopic.php?f=134&t=39858 and some EE, FB, DA, etc toys: viewtopic.php?f=136&t=39865 | Also, some bottle caps I made into magnets. Check them out and help me declutter.

► Show Spoiler
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:17 pm

Cybergoth wrote:
Chubby_Bunny wrote:I totally recommend Glass By Woozy if you're looking for glass plugs, his work is amazing!

Nope, all his listings say he only ships domestically. Which is a bummer

damn :( well there are plenty of good glass toys out there - i'd suggest something by pipedream or another reputable company as not to get some cheap crappy piece of glass that falls apart or isn't finished properly.

:x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Cybergoth

Postby Cybergoth » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:23 pm

cluster wrote:So, I have both glass and silicone toys that I've used anally, and glass is a big, big jump. Don't get something of equal size to what you've taken in silicone. Silicone has give to it. Glass does not. Glass feels bigger than it is. Just a head's up...

I massively, massively appreciate that advice before I spend money, thank you!
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:24 pm

I see, thanks! Neato :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Yey! My eggs from beastlab shipped today.
I ordered them on 10th and today is 28th so it took a couple of weeks. I was starting to worry cause I didn't get any replies to my message that I sent but apparently everything was okay and the eggs just got made and sent without problems about my wishes :)

Now I just gotta wait for them to arrive. Excited.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Meer

Postby Meer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:24 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:
Chubby_Bunny wrote:
AlphaBlue wrote:
Yeah very neat stuff! I'm excited to order some EE stuff later on too ^^ been thinking about some ideas just haven't had the money lately and been hoping EE would do a new model soon to get me hyped enough to put an order in XD

I kinda hope they come out with s new line of models too, I'm running out of things I want from them :laugh:
Though that should probably be a good thing :psyduck:

Haha it's both I guess :stick: Something new would be really interesting though since lately it's only been a few new models to existing lineups and a few new sizes.

Yeah I'd really like it if they added more new stuff too. They have a lot of interesting stuff, but only a few I want, because of the sizes and whatnot, most of them I couldn't use.

I'm thinking about getting their smallest human, and see if they can do some unusual designs on him. To be my Wererat character in human form, as, in my mind, he's very sexy as a human. :oops: But, if I'm gonna get a normal human design, I'd want something about the colors to be "not normal" to represent that he's not a normal human, plus it would just look more fun, hehe!

(I really wish the rat design in BD labs would become real, so that could be him in wererat form, but that's drifting off topic, sorry)

The only thing I'm indecisive about is the diameter, the length is perfect for me but he may be a little too thick, I dunno. But that's my problem with a lot of toys.

The same problem I have with the small raptor, plus the fact that those tips look scary and stabby. But I think it's a much better looking raptor than BD's (no offense!) And I really really want a raptor.

Edited for goofy typos
~Meer

Return to “General Discussion”