Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
QueenCheetah93

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:52 pm

Chibity wrote:TTC just did another toy drop ^U^ A bit late to the usual Saturday drop, but with lots of pretties showing up!
This one looks like a pretty awesome experimentation, too:

TTC has SUCH pretty bases :misc2: :bugeyed:
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Muffy

Postby Muffy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:38 am

Syntyth wrote:Tails n' Portholes has made some limited customs available! More info is on her tumblr.

Just placed an order for a medium Abyssal King! The anticipation is killing me!

Super stoked because I was really bummed when I first learned about the store last week and the last entry on the FAQ said something about not accepting customs back on 4/25/2017. https://tailsnportholes.tumblr.com/post ... 634940/faq

I also placed my first order for a Bartholomew from KV and depending on how things go this afternoon, I was also planning on getting a Jake from TTC.

If wanting to have all the pretty dongs is wrong, I don't want to be right. :misc2: :stick:

EDIT: I just read her update regarding the unfortunate accident with her doggy. :crying: Hopefully it helps her out a little with the medical bills.
ImageThumbs up for Axel owners!Image

Currently Own:
► Show Spoiler

FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:12 am

Chibity wrote:TTC just did another toy drop ^U^ A bit late to the usual Saturday drop, but with lots of pretties showing up!
This one looks like a pretty awesome experimentation, too:

Oh man, I LOVE that white and rainbow swirlie colour! TTC sure has great looking models and colour's, I definitely have them on my list for when budget allows. I can't wait to see what else this company puts out over time, their sculpts are right up me alley :liplick:
graftyrafty

Postby graftyrafty » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 am

Because it was discussed a few pages ago - here is a comparison of PHs wearable sheaths vs BD wearable sheaths.
We just use them vaginally and my girlfriend loves all of them.

Her favourite was Primal Hardwere's Pride till now. She has not seen the new Spelunker, but i am pretty sure, it' will be her new favourite :smile:
By the way, she is pretty petite and has no problems fitting even the Neigh Sayer. She told me, they are so soft that they compress in the vagina. I thought, the Pride sheath would be pretty poky, but apparently it is not a bit.

Left-to-right: Pride, Neigh Sayer, Spelunker, Werewolf Were-Able, Chance Sheath, Basilisk, Cocksheath.

DSC00018.JPG
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:43 am

It wasn't much, but I was able to help out TnP with an order of a mini hard Poseidon in a guided surprise based on a lava flow. I'll post pics whenever it arrives!
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:It wasn't much, but I was able to help out TnP with an order of a mini hard Poseidon in a guided surprise based on a lava flow. I'll post pics whenever it arrives!

Yay! I ordered the bigger Poseidon, so I'm happy someone here grabbed a smaller one! :D

Lava flow sounds interesting! Did you send a pic, too?
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:22 pm

@blushingkitten
Oh nice! Normally, I'd never get a mini, as it'd be waaaay too small for me vaginally now, but I think I'm finally ready to experiment with backdoor play, the price was right in case it doesn't work out and in any case, I was happy to help her out. ^.^ And yes, I hope it turns out awesome! Here's the pic I sent her to go off of, under a spoiler cos it's big:
► Show Spoiler
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Got my KV Aston way earlier than expected! :D This is such a gorgeous toy; the details are so incredible!
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:53 pm

I'm considering ordering an Emu Egg from EE but I'm not quite set on it. I feel like it might be a bit too big, having over an inch on circumference compared to my L Scorn. At the same time, though, their jumbo goose egg seems too small.
So are there any eggs available around the 9-11 inch circumference range with retrieval cords?
I'm also wondering about the firmness, was thinking I should go firm to help with the fantasy, but I also want to keep it in for a while. Could an egg function similar to a plug in that regard?
Thanks~
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:00 pm

PerfectlyNormal wrote:I'm considering ordering an Emu Egg from EE but I'm not quite set on it. I feel like it might be a bit too big, having over an inch on circumference compared to my L Scorn. At the same time, though, their jumbo goose egg seems too small.
So are there any eggs available around the 9-11 inch circumference range with retrieval cords?
I'm also wondering about the firmness, was thinking I should go firm to help with the fantasy, but I also want to keep it in for a while. Could an egg function similar to a plug in that regard?
Thanks~

I have an emu egg in soft and I absolutely love it, I don't think it's too big, it fits really good. It certainly feels thicker than large scorn but not unmanageable. Even in soft the toy is fairly firm with how dense it is. I don't think there's any eggs within that size range with cords. I can do comparisons between a large scorn and emu egg if you'd like.
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:03 pm

Arumaeruma wrote:I have an emu egg in soft and I absolutely love it, I don't think it's too big, it fits really good. It certainly feels thicker than large scorn but not unmanageable. Even in soft the toy is fairly firm with how dense it is. I don't think there's any eggs within that size range with cords. I can do comparisons between a large scorn and emu egg if you'd like.

If that's the case I'll probably go for it then.
I'd love to see a comparison, though, to see what I'm getting into. Thanks!
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:10 pm

PerfectlyNormal wrote:If that's the case I'll probably go for it then.

Sure thing, I just put some up in the comparison thread. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine!
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Woo! My EE Orca shipped :misc2: :widesmile:

Just in time for my period :misc4:
ImageImage
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:16 pm

PerfectlyNormal wrote:
Arumaeruma wrote:I have an emu egg in soft and I absolutely love it, I don't think it's too big, it fits really good. It certainly feels thicker than large scorn but not unmanageable. Even in soft the toy is fairly firm with how dense it is. I don't think there's any eggs within that size range with cords. I can do comparisons between a large scorn and emu egg if you'd like.

If that's the case I'll probably go for it then.

Oh yeah it's amazing. I usually buy my toys in medium, but I still recommend the Emu Egg in soft. It's really an experience like nothing else.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:17 pm

PerfectlyNormal wrote:So are there any eggs available around the 9-11 inch circumference range with retrieval cords?

Here's a list of all the egg toys I know of. Unfortunately, I believe only EE and FB offer retrieval cords.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Corbett

Postby Corbett » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:42 pm

So opening a paypal dispute does not help much with my fb order...... I was told that its packaged up and they are behind on tickets and orders. While I was told I'm not on a blacklist I certainly feel like I am . I have a feeling when the dispute has to close my only solution will be to get my money back.
PerfectlyNormal

Postby PerfectlyNormal » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:47 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:Here's a list of all the egg toys I know of. Unfortunately, I believe only EE and FB offer retrieval cords.

Yeah, retrieval cord is non-optional since I'd be using it anally. Can't seem to find specs on the Frisky Beast Brood Eggs? I'll probably just go with the Emu Egg, but it'd be nice to have something a *little* smaller that I could maybe keep inside me for a few hours.
Collection ⤵
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:04 pm

PerfectlyNormal wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:Here's a list of all the egg toys I know of. Unfortunately, I believe only EE and FB offer retrieval cords.

Yeah, retrieval cord is non-optional since I'd be using it anally. Can't seem to find specs on the Frisky Beast Brood Eggs? I'll probably just go with the Emu Egg, but it'd be nice to have something a *little* smaller that I could maybe keep inside me for a few hours.

FBs mega brood egg is nice. the 12 weeks i had to wait was not. the end product was also subpar. but FB is a wild card sometimes you get a good product sometimes ya don't.

EE also has the jumbo goose eggs and its corded its 2.7 inches thick. i have an emu egg and yes it is big also amazing. the only thing of note about EE's cord is it that its just a piece of silicon tubing which makes the cord very stretchy. this makes forced retrieval kinda hard, but i have found that the gentle pressure encourages your body to expel the toy naturally. well at least for the emu egg. forced retrieval for the goose egg might be hard, if your clenching down on it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:04 am

PH released Manny, the reverse Centaur OooOoOOoo (it's actually a nice looking human dick)
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:34 am

who had something like Tucker but thicker?

I have a small and the knot and shaft are at a perfect length for me
a medium would be too long :unamused:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “General Discussion”