Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
thesharkwhisperer

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:20 pm

Drazard wrote:Got a couple of toys I ordered recently in-hand at last!
Very happy with both of them - this potato-quality picture doesn't do justice to their colours! The pour on the Mocha is gorgeous, and I love how hefty it is. There are a couple of fairly significant gouges in the bottom of the base that weren't listed on its product page, but I got it for a reduced price anyway due to a deformation in the head. Can't really complain, especially as bottom-of-base issues don't factor into use. I adore the colour scheme on the Drone (the lighter colour even glows in the dark!), and will happily be keeping him alongside my rainbow Drone (even though having two toys with exactly the same specs may seem a bit redundant)!

That mocha is amazing ! May I ask how long your FB order took ? Was it a made to order item ? ( and I understand so much about keeping toys that are similar, I kept two portsides for the longest time )
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:29 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Drazard wrote:Got a couple of toys I ordered recently in-hand at last!
Very happy with both of them - this potato-quality picture doesn't do justice to their colours! The pour on the Mocha is gorgeous, and I love how hefty it is. There are a couple of fairly significant gouges in the bottom of the base that weren't listed on its product page, but I got it for a reduced price anyway due to a deformation in the head. Can't really complain, especially as bottom-of-base issues don't factor into use. I adore the colour scheme on the Drone (the lighter colour even glows in the dark!), and will happily be keeping him alongside my rainbow Drone (even though having two toys with exactly the same specs may seem a bit redundant)!

That mocha is amazing ! May I ask how long your FB order took ? Was it a made to order item ? ( and I understand so much about keeping toys that are similar, I kept two portsides for the longest time )

I'm really pleased with the Mocha, honestly - I'd been wanting a medium in soft for a while, so it was a blessing to find this guy in the Fizzle section!

The Drone was an in-stock, but it still took FB two full weeks to ship it, haha! I've actually had pretty great luck with FB with regards to wait times and ticket responses in the numerous times I've ordered from them, but it does seem like they've hit another big rough patch in recent months. I really want another small Croxic, as the printer texture on my current one can be unpleasant even for a texture fiend like me and I'd like to try out one with the smooth finish that most apparently have - but I also don't know that I want to deal with the possibility of chasing them up about orders in the next few months, so...
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Just got my DA Jackal in my hands today; this toy is such an attractive model. It's weight and curves are so interesting! :misc2: :excited:
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:40 pm

I'm really tempted to buy a Kass themed Cortez, should I?
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:32 pm

Futa Princess wrote:I'm really tempted to buy a Kass themed Cortez, should I?

DO IT! :widesmile:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:34 am

Drazard wrote:I'm really pleased with the Mocha, honestly - I'd been wanting a medium in soft for a while, so it was a blessing to find this guy in the Fizzle section!

The Drone was an in-stock, but it still took FB two full weeks to ship it, haha! I've actually had pretty great luck with FB with regards to wait times and ticket responses in the numerous times I've ordered from them, but it does seem like they've hit another big rough patch in recent months. I really want another small Croxic, as the printer texture on my current one can be unpleasant even for a texture fiend like me and I'd like to try out one with the smooth finish that most apparently have - but I also don't know that I want to deal with the possibility of chasing them up about orders in the next few months, so...

When I look into the fizzle section I never find anything, they just go so quick ! :laugh: Mocha is also on my list, but I will wait until I get another chance with Cortez once my body calms down with the pain.

I really want a Croxic and a Humpbreak too but I understand what you mean :psyduck: Even for made-to-order items I only had to wait around 2 months top and the two times I had to ticket them for a mistake I made I got an immediate response. As for my in-stock items, some even got shipped a few hours after purchased. I don't understand how some of us can go unscathed even after a half dozen orders but others get so much trouble.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:30 am

Slaanesh wrote:

Just put the order in, now the wait on emails and then getting it in my hands! :blush:

How long do customs from TTC take?
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
katze

Postby katze » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:54 am

Futa Princess wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:

Just put the order in, now the wait on emails and then getting it in my hands! :blush:

How long do customs from TTC take?

Depends on how hard your custom is to do. My custom Jake took about a month :P

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:12 pm

So my order from CarnalCreation has shipped!! They look interesting in the photos but I can't wait to see them in person.

Screenshot_2017-07-02-19-08-11.png
Hotspot the Chirolepid Small preorder
mine is the one in the middle.

Screenshot_2017-07-02-19-11-02-1.png
CarnalCrearion Nasu the Sea Serpent preorder
mine is the green one.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:48 pm

I just ordered a mini mocha (med) and mini cortez (soft) from the TTC inventory page, and I have butterflies in my stomach, kinda like finally, finally dating your longtime crush :excited:

Im gonna go scream into my pillows as I wait for my bounty of lovely dicks :misc2: :widesmile:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:28 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:I just ordered a mini mocha (med) and mini cortez (soft) from the TTC inventory page, and I have butterflies in my stomach, kinda like finally, finally dating your longtime crush :excited:

Im gonna go scream into my pillows as I wait for my bounty of lovely dicks :misc2: :widesmile:

pics?!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Ordered a small Monty from PFF! I can't wait. I've been wanting one for a while, so I'm happy that limited customs are open. Shop's been great to communicate with so far, so friendly and fast!

I was going to order two things from Pleasure Forge, but I haven't heard from them in a week... Last I did was last weekend and they mentioned they'd do some test pours next week, and I haven't heard anything since. Those that have ordered from them, is this usual? I don't mind waiting and being patient, but I dunno if they forgot about me or they're still waiting for supplies...
Last edited by blushingkitten on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:16 pm

blushingkitten wrote:Ordered a small Monty from PFC! I can't wait. I've been wanting one for a while, so I'm happy that limited customs are open. Shop's been great to communicate with so far, so friendly and fast!

I was going to order two things from Pleasure Forge, but I haven't heard from them in a week... Last I did was last weekend and they mentioned they'd do some test pours next week, and I haven't heard anything since. Those that have ordered from them, is this usual? I don't mind waiting and being patient, but I dunno if they forgot about me or they're still waiting for supplies...

Have you tried asking them for an update more recently...?
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:33 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:I just ordered a mini mocha (med) and mini cortez (soft) from the TTC inventory page, and I have butterflies in my stomach, kinda like finally, finally dating your longtime crush :excited:

pics?!

I cant access the in-stock pics for whatever reason, but mocha is white with a metalic red along the top of the shaft and blue marble along the bottom, while cortez is a rose gold marble.

I'll definitely take pictures once they've arrived though
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:Ordered a small Monty from PFF! I can't wait. I've been wanting one for a while, so I'm happy that limited customs are open. Shop's been great to communicate with so far, so friendly and fast!

Have you tried asking them for an update more recently...?

No, I haven't. I normally would, but I already had to check in once before. It's not a huge deal to me, but I guess right now I just feel like I'm over checking in more than once. I'll just wait and keep my money or spend it on other toys. :p

Mostly I was curious if this was just bad luck for me, haha.
Last edited by blushingkitten on Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:12 am

Excuse me, but I have to post everywhere about this (proto-) deluxe surprise Skoll from Phoenixflame Forge that I just ordered and she already poured it and sent the photos. It's so pretty!!

And I have to wait for it to ~eventually~ be reshipped to me from my friend in the US. D: it's not even that I'm that eager to use it I just want to hold it

I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
MechaDix19

Postby MechaDix19 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:37 am

Fugletid wrote:Excuse me, but I have to post everywhere about this (proto-) deluxe surprise Skoll from Phoenixflame Forge that I just ordered and she already poured it and sent the photos. It's so pretty!!

And I have to wait for it to ~eventually~ be reshipped to me from my friend in the US. D: it's not even that I'm that eager to use it I just want to hold it

:bugeyed: Holy mother of dragons that is gorgeous!
► Show Spoiler
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:36 am

Watervixen wrote:So my order from CarnalCreation has shipped!! They look interesting in the photos but I can't wait to see them in person.

mine is the one in the middle.

mine is the green one.

Those look really cool and interesting! Gonna have to check those guys out! Be sure to take plenty of pics when you get them :3 They look wonderful!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:01 am

Fugletid wrote:Excuse me, but I have to post everywhere about this (proto-) deluxe surprise Skoll from Phoenixflame Forge that I just ordered and she already poured it and sent the photos. It's so pretty!!

Oh WOW :bugeyed:
That's stunning
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
sendart

Postby sendart » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:35 am

So while browsing amazon I came across James Long 6.7"

Which totally looks like a weird Flint knock off with super ugly balls :psyduck:

Idk if this is the place to post this, but this thing is so weird that I had to share it with you guys somehow.

Return to “General Discussion”