Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
blushingkitten
Posts: 1719
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:00 pm

My Glass by Woozy stuff has been delivered, yay! A pretty wand and a pretty knotted toy... :o
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:55 pm

FeistyPhoenix wrote:I speak only for my own business since production methods vary greatly from store to store, but my current methods do indeed require a major step up in equipment in order to produce bigger toys!

Awesome, thanks for the detailed response! :3 I thought it might be technical limitations on the 3D printers.

FWIW I really like your werewolves especially Skoll. Sadly I almost never use toys of that size anymore :crying:

I would have to think about preferred dimensions, but for me, anything in the 8-10" or longer range is really great for depth play. 3" diameter is about where I top out when it comes to girth. Thinner is perfectly fine for me. I have some bigger toys but I'm very picky about those.
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Just popping into say TTCs customer service has been beyond fantastic.

I was hesitant for a while, bc of whats been going on with FB and others, but I'm absolutely thrilled with them so far. And from what I've seen from other people, I'm certain I'll be happy with my toy, too!

With the price hikes for BD for smaller toys, I've been incredibly put off by them (I just can't afford that shit anymore) but I'm looking forward to TTCs future stuff. Plus, I already want an Alto and maybe even their horse model, as I love my Chance so much :liplick:

Please, PLEASE don't go the way of FB

I don't think TTC would ever fall into the same hole FB did.
The only way TTC could ever get as bad as FB is if they just stopped giving a fuck entirely about their business. :widesmile:

I'm super interested in that chameleon toy from them but I just got a Batou from Strange Bedfellows so I'm all set for dongs at the moment :nomnom:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
User avatar
infernalty
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:31 am
Gender: Male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby infernalty » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 pm

My medium Alto arrived today, and he's absolutely beautiful!! I went for science (with a lime green base) and all I wrote was: "Imagine a fresh Spring forest."

What I excitedly opened up is a swirly, slightly mute medium brown metallic base supporting a dark to light pearlescent green shaft. Additionally, the lowermost portion of the shaft appears to have been bled together with the base to produce a design that is very difficult to describe. In color it is a grey green resulting from the intentional bleeding, but if you look at it closely it could almost be a very mute purple/brown with a green sheen. Above it is a very quick fade, about a quarter inch, to a dark forest green which eventually fades to a light leafy green. The whole thing looks very much like a freshly sprouted tree or shoot, which is exactly as I could have expected given my small prompt. And to top it all off, the cog that I got seems to be a pretty blend of both greens plus some brown to darken it up.

Overall I'm SUPER impressed with what they did, in such a short time. I placed my order and not two days later I got a notification that it was sent off for shipping. I placed my order on Saturday and just four days later I have a gorgeous not-so-little chameleon friend. With BD's recent price changes on most of their models I'm going to branch out to other, smaller makers.

Here are some shots, as nice as I could without having an area to make nice for glamour shots. My camera can't even come close to capturing just shiny and pretty he is. He truly is a delight to look at.
► Show Spoiler
:) Shit happens :)
Collection in profile :smile:
Successfully bought from:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Got my Alien egg today and man, he's much smaller than I thought but that also makes it more manageable for me so yay! It's so soft and squashy; I can't wait to see what it looks like in the dark. Currently, I have it sitting on my desk. I even got a freebie squishy with it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
User avatar
spiralcatfox
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Gender: I'm a nonbinary weenie

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:54 pm

infernalty wrote:My medium Alto arrived today, and he's absolutely beautiful!! I went for science (with a lime green base) and all I wrote was: "Imagine a fresh Spring forest."

What I excitedly opened up is a swirly, slightly mute medium brown metallic base supporting a dark to light pearlescent green shaft. Additionally, the lowermost portion of the shaft appears to have been bled together with the base to produce a design that is very difficult to describe. In color it is a grey green resulting from the intentional bleeding, but if you look at it closely it could almost be a very mute purple/brown with a green sheen. Above it is a very quick fade, about a quarter inch, to a dark forest green which eventually fades to a light leafy green. The whole thing looks very much like a freshly sprouted tree or shoot, which is exactly as I could have expected given my small prompt. And to top it all off, the cog that I got seems to be a pretty blend of both greens plus some brown to darken it up.

Overall I'm SUPER impressed with what they did, in such a short time. I placed my order and not two days later I got a notification that it was sent off for shipping. I placed my order on Saturday and just four days later I have a gorgeous not-so-little chameleon friend. With BD's recent price changes on most of their models I'm going to branch out to other, smaller makers.

Here are some shots, as nice as I could without having an area to make nice for glamour shots. My camera can't even come close to capturing just shiny and pretty he is. He truly is a delight to look at.
► Show Spoiler


He's beautiful!! :misc2: :crying:
Congratulations!!
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Futa Princess » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:54 pm

I was really impressed with TTC of a KAss Cortez, like I knew to expect great work but they are on the same level as Exotic Erotics on surprise/customs.

Speaking of EE this small is much bigger than expected (bought SH)
Image
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Futa Princess wrote:
Speaking of EE this small is much bigger than expected (bought SH)

Hot damn, is that the orc? :surprised: May I ask what the printer texture's like on that particular model?
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
User avatar
alfa5000
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:00 am
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby alfa5000 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:38 pm

Screamy wrote:
:words:

Thanks for posting about this! I snagged a couple things lol
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:44 pm

alfa5000 wrote:
Screamy wrote:
:words:

Thanks for posting about this! I snagged a couple things lol

Oh, my god. I absolutely LOVE that corn! Awesome get!! :excited:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Gamma Velorum
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:05 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:54 pm

Screamy wrote:
Futa Princess wrote:
Speaking of EE this small is much bigger than expected (bought SH)

Hot damn, is that the orc? :surprised: May I ask what the printer texture's like on that particular model?

Apologies for sticking my beak into the convo, but I also have a small Orc and as someone who's sensitive to PT, I would say that the small Orc at least has a much more "skin" texture to it in terms of PT than the roughness you might find with an EE lifecast or a toy from FB. *squints loudly at the Sauropod*
I personally can attest that, for me, the PT was very subtle and hardly feelable in-use. :3
User avatar
Futa Princess
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:48 pm
Gender: female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Futa Princess » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:14 pm

Screamy wrote:
Futa Princess wrote:
Speaking of EE this small is much bigger than expected (bought SH)

Hot damn, is that the orc? :surprised: May I ask what the printer texture's like on that particular model?


I have not used it yet but just by touching it I didn't feel much if any, felt smooth to me
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
User avatar
Chibity
Posts: 5601
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:44 pm
Gender: Fwemale
Location: Canuck
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Chibity » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 pm

infernalty wrote:My medium Alto arrived today, and he's absolutely beautiful!! I went for science (with a lime green base) and all I wrote was: "Imagine a fresh Spring forest."

What I excitedly opened up is a swirly, slightly mute medium brown metallic base supporting a dark to light pearlescent green shaft. Additionally, the lowermost portion of the shaft appears to have been bled together with the base to produce a design that is very difficult to describe. In color it is a grey green resulting from the intentional bleeding, but if you look at it closely it could almost be a very mute purple/brown with a green sheen. Above it is a very quick fade, about a quarter inch, to a dark forest green which eventually fades to a light leafy green. The whole thing looks very much like a freshly sprouted tree or shoot, which is exactly as I could have expected given my small prompt. And to top it all off, the cog that I got seems to be a pretty blend of both greens plus some brown to darken it up.

Overall I'm SUPER impressed with what they did, in such a short time. I placed my order and not two days later I got a notification that it was sent off for shipping. I placed my order on Saturday and just four days later I have a gorgeous not-so-little chameleon friend. With BD's recent price changes on most of their models I'm going to branch out to other, smaller makers.

Here are some shots, as nice as I could without having an area to make nice for glamour shots. My camera can't even come close to capturing just shiny and pretty he is. He truly is a delight to look at.


Hoooly buns, that's a metallic green done really right! And it fits Alto so well! :blush:
I'm loving seeing all these gorgeous pours coming into light. They're so clean and beautiful <3
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
User avatar
Nixy Neon
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Nixy Neon » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:38 pm

I ordered a custom from TTC and holy shit I'm impressed.

Image

Mini mocha. I got a cog ring that I loved the color on and I asked if they could fade it down to a metallic red with a metallic black base. And they fucking nailed it. The tip will glow. The one on the right is the one I chose. I'm way too excited for when this ships out.
Gamma Velorum
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:05 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Screamy wrote:Hot damn, is that the orc? :surprised: May I ask what the printer texture's like on that particular model?

Apologies for sticking my beak into the convo, but I also have a small Orc and as someone who's sensitive to PT, I would say that the small Orc at least has a much more "skin" texture to it in terms of PT than the roughness you might find with an EE lifecast or a toy from FB. *squints loudly at the Sauropod*
I personally can attest that, for me, the PT was very subtle and hardly feelable in-use. :3

Oh yeah, was going to reply to this as well. I'm very sensitive to printer texture as well (to the point most of the toys I've gotten from EE were almost unsaleable) but the ORC and their newer toys don't seem to have it. It wasn't as glassy smooth as say, Bumble hooves or something, but as Gamma said, it's not the same as the printer texture.
EEs silicone is also a bit firmer than BDs, and their "medium" on the orc felt much more like BDs hard, and it was pretty hard/uncomfortable for me to use because of the girth making it so damn hard.


That was my experience with EE toys in medium too....soft is the only way to go for me with their models.
User avatar
Screamy
Posts: 1150
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:26 am
Gender: NB

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:22 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:
Screamy wrote:Hot damn, is that the orc? :surprised: May I ask what the printer texture's like on that particular model?

Apologies for sticking my beak into the convo, but I also have a small Orc and as someone who's sensitive to PT, I would say that the small Orc at least has a much more "skin" texture to it in terms of PT than the roughness you might find with an EE lifecast or a toy from FB. *squints loudly at the Sauropod*
I personally can attest that, for me, the PT was very subtle and hardly feelable in-use. :3

Oh yeah, was going to reply to this as well. I'm very sensitive to printer texture as well (to the point most of the toys I've gotten from EE were almost unsaleable) but the ORC and their newer toys don't seem to have it. It wasn't as glassy smooth as say, Bumble hooves or something, but as Gamma said, it's not the same as the printer texture.
EEs silicone is also a bit firmer than BDs, and their "medium" on the orc felt much more like BDs hard, and it was pretty hard/uncomfortable for me to use because of the girth making it so damn hard.

Thanks so much for the input! This is actually super helpful. I've had the EE Orc on my wishlist for quite some time now. Now to simply compare it to some other toys and I'll be golden. Though I'm pretty sure I'll stick with a small haha

Futa Princess wrote:I have not used it yet but just by touching it I didn't feel much if any, felt smooth to me

Thank you for the reply! Soundsl ike it will be perfect for me from what i'm hearing :misc1: :liplick:

► Show Spoiler
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Gamma Velorum
Posts: 1132
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:05 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Screamy wrote: :words:



Very welcome! ^.^
User avatar
Cancel
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:22 pm
Gender: Male/FtM/Cboy
Location: South Dakota

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Cancel » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:36 am

Today I was sent some photos of my medium Alabaster from Xenocat artifacts. :3 This is....I think honestly the first time I've ever sent like a character as reference for dingle colors? That sounds about right. ^^'

But I'm honestly in love. I thought the big kitty dingle design could work with his lion armor <.< It's so gorgeous to me and the base design!! I'm so stupid happy and had to show him off somewhere. ^-^

image (6).jpg
image (4).jpg
|| 28 || Birb || Cboy || Taken ||
User avatar
griffin-morgenstern
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:03 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:23 am

Screamy wrote:I don't think TTC would ever fall into the same hole FB did.
The only way TTC could ever get as bad as FB is if they just stopped giving a fuck entirely about their business. :widesmile:


^^

Also, I know somewhere TTC mentioned that they have a system that blocks any new orders on their website if their waiting list becomes too long, so they will never fall way behind their orders.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:27 pm

This kinda counts i guess. Mr Hankey Toys has a new dong out https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/goliath its called the goliath. Its fucking huge 12" insertable and between 8"-15.87" in circumference :bugeyed: . Do not know if want. its also $300 so yeah DANM
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests