Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Akanisen

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:06 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:Agreed! If they keep the foreskin the way it is, lose the bumps and do something about the shaft, I just might add onto the collection at some point.

Yup yup! 100% agree!
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:08 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I like lots of foreskin :<

*waves tiny flag in support* As do I and there's a woeful lack thereof for fantasy toy options...or any toy options, really. Oh well!

Yeah, there should be more toys with foreskin. :/ Here's a list of a bunch of uncut dildos for anyone who has trouble finding some.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:09 am

Brightening the image up, it appears that I mistook that weird lump thing at the tip for foreskin :doh: The foreskin itself looks fine, just what is that weird knobbly lump? :mystery:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:24 am

Gamma Velorum wrote:

*waves tiny flag in support* As do I and there's a woeful lack thereof for fantasy toy options...or any toy options, really. Oh well!

Same :nerdy: !
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 am

The sculptor of Strange Bedfellows works using a combination of hand sculpting and 3D printing, so they print out the base toy shape like on the left and then sculpt on all the details so that they have a consistent size but avoid printer texture and the like. So, the new one will also have the heavy foreskin (which I like a lot!) like the one on the right.

It's hard to tell from this angle, but the bumps on the head are a pair of cute little horns that protrude out of the glans and poke out over the foreskin. c:

In case you can't tell, I like this design a lot! ;D
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:33 am

http://sinthetics.com/gallery/male-gall ... s-details/

Guys.... A good deal of these are uncircumcised and oh my gosh they look perfect! :misc1: :excited: Something are the perfect length and girth too I'm not fond of human looking toys - pretty sure it's due to the uncanny valley effect *shudders* - but these look perfect for when my boyfriend is away at uni etc, they look so good! :blush:

Time to go change my underwear hot damn just looking at a toy has never made me so wet before :excited:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:51 am

Slaanesh wrote:http://sinthetics.com/gallery/male-galleries/penis-details/

Guys.... A good deal of these are uncircumcised and oh my gosh they look perfect! :misc1: :excited: Something are the perfect length and girth too I'm not fond of human looking toys - pretty sure it's due to the uncanny valley effect *shudders* - but these look perfect for when my boyfriend is away at uni etc, they look so good! :blush:

Time to go change my underwear hot damn just looking at a toy has never made me so wet before :excited:

I remember looking into them back when I was trying to decide on what toy to get to fit Murdoc. Their stuff looks nice but it isn't cheap.
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:07 am

Akanisen wrote:

I remember looking into them back when I was trying to decide on what toy to get to fit Murdoc. Their stuff looks nice but it isn't cheap.

If I do ever get one in the future (hopefully) it'll be my prized trophy dick to treasure and gawk at when not in use :widesmile: Maybe once I've got a few toys sold!
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:51 am

Amaranthe wrote:
Manatease wrote:[...] Strange Bedfellows [...]

[...]

Fugletid wrote:[...] of Strange Bedfellows works [...]

It's Bedfellas, not Bedfellows! Small detail, but spelling can make the difference between finding the toys and finding a movie! :widesmile:
Villie

Postby Villie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:03 am

I ordered my first nonBD silicone dong!

Gonna try out a mini werewolf from TTC
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:05 pm

Villie wrote:I ordered my first nonBD silicone dong!

Gonna try out a mini werewolf from TTC

Oooh, congrats! :excited:
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:11 pm

Just sent a ticket about a custom 3 color split fade Medium Alto! Super excited about ordering it and can't wait to see how it turns out! :misc1: :widesmile: This will be my FIRST custom that I have ordered that wasn't just a promo color or surprise me! I really hope it turns out well and can't wait to see what every one means when they say their silicone is VELVETY :scheming:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Fugletid wrote:The sculptor of Strange Bedfellows works using a combination of hand sculpting and 3D printing, so they print out the base toy shape like on the left and then sculpt on all the details so that they have a consistent size but avoid printer texture and the like. So, the new one will also have the heavy foreskin (which I like a lot!) like the one on the right.

It's hard to tell from this angle, but the bumps on the head are a pair of cute little horns that protrude out of the glans and poke out over the foreskin. c:

In case you can't tell, I like this design a lot! ;D

Gamma Velorum wrote:
Akanisen wrote:
Gamma Velorum wrote:

I do too! I actually really like the foreskin on the right one (old version). I just don't like the bumps on the head of the toy and the way the shaft looks.

Agreed! If they keep the foreskin the way it is, lose the bumps and do something about the shaft, I just might add onto the collection at some point.

Honestly those are part of what make the model unique IMO... If it doesn't have those oddities, it's "just another humanoid dick." IMO. But I agree with all being said about foreskin :misc2: :cool:

If it's getting bigger but keeping the same details then OMG I have a spot reserved for him in my collection! :excited:
Penetrables comparison: here
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:16 pm

Amaranthe wrote:Anybody seen this yet?
http://phoenixflame-creations.tumblr.co ... lly-i-have

I have! It looks like a neat little company. Have them bookmarked on Etsy.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:34 pm

Akanisen wrote:

I meant the dragon hand model specifically, but I agree about the company! :widesmile: I'm excited for most of their stuff. :misc2:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:35 pm

Amaranthe wrote:
Akanisen wrote:

I meant the dragon hand model specifically, but I agree about the company! :widesmile: I'm excited for most of their stuff. :misc2:

Mhmm! I honestly want them to make a dragon hand penetrable, like getting a hand job from a dragon :excited:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:39 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I have! It looks like a neat little company. Have them bookmarked on Etsy.

Mhmm! I honestly want them to make a dragon hand penetrable, like getting a hand job from a dragon :excited:

Ok now there's an idea! I don't have any parts for penetrating, but I'd still buy one! Maybe I could use it on my mate :smile: :stick:
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:08 pm

Yes! I really want it. :O
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Wow! They look extremely realistic and fun. But it's difficult to justify when I can get much bigger fantasy toys for half the price :/ Not that a $350 dick matters when it's part of a $6000 sex doll :P
Penetrables comparison: here

Return to “General Discussion”