Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Amaranthe

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Amaranthe » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:39 pm

QueenCheetah93 wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:Anybody seen this yet?
http://phoenixflame-creations.tumblr.co ... lly-i-have

Yes! I really want it. :O

Me, too! It looks so nice. :smilenox:
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:http://sinthetics.com/gallery/male-galleries/penis-details/

Guys.... A good deal of these are uncircumcised and oh my gosh they look perfect! :misc1: :excited: Something are the perfect length and girth too I'm not fond of human looking toys - pretty sure it's due to the uncanny valley effect *shudders* - but these look perfect for when my boyfriend is away at uni etc, they look so good! :blush:

Time to go change my underwear hot damn just looking at a toy has never made me so wet before :excited:

Wow! They look extremely realistic and fun. But it's difficult to justify when I can get much bigger fantasy toys for half the price :/ Not that a $350 dick matters when it's part of a $6000 sex doll :P

:widesmile: If I even do get one, it's going to be my revered trophy dick kept on a rotating pedestal with lights and fanfare for that price! XD :laugh:
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:02 am

TTC did a drop of some really nice inventory toys! If I wasn't currently talking with them about a custom Alto, I would totally get one of these pretties!

Also they are doing a sale!

On top of this inventory drop, we’re also running a tiny inventory cleanup sale!
Out with the old / In with the new - nab 20% off all toys numbered 1155 and below!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:18 am

-Insert 'Drop It' Dubstep mix by Sporty-O-

ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:29 am

Chibity wrote:-Insert 'Drop It' Dubstep mix by Sporty-O-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWuOROGK2fM
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:42 pm

From the artist themselves "For those interested, sculpting is progressing on thw new Large Batou. Should be ready to mold by the end of this coming week!"Also will be adding more details of course.
20170827_143720.jpg
20170827_143714.jpg
Last edited by Watervixen on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:46 pm

I was weak :crying:

It was too cute and it was only 19.90 after the discount including shipping.
It's perfect. Wonky and off kilter just like me.

All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
marshmarshmarsh

Postby marshmarshmarsh » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:http://sinthetics.com/gallery/male-galleries/penis-details/

Guys.... A good deal of these are uncircumcised and oh my gosh they look perfect! :misc1: :excited: Something are the perfect length and girth too I'm not fond of human looking toys - pretty sure it's due to the uncanny valley effect *shudders* - but these look perfect for when my boyfriend is away at uni etc, they look so good! :blush:

Time to go change my underwear hot damn just looking at a toy has never made me so wet before :excited:

Wow! They look extremely realistic and fun. But it's difficult to justify when I can get much bigger fantasy toys for half the price :/ Not that a $350 dick matters when it's part of a $6000 sex doll :P

:widesmile: If I even do get one, it's going to be my revered trophy dick kept on a rotating pedestal with lights and fanfare for that price! XD :laugh:

i originally thought about getting one from sinthetics, but then i noticed a faint seam line on the erect uncut model. i might eventually go for their uncut packer because the balls are complete and it looks very handsome, if i feel like throwing around a lot of money. maybe if sinthetics or realdoll ever release an uncut model that's on the shorter/girthier side (or if ee releases a mini-halfling, de-girthifying it just a tad. tho i may also swing for a medium bentley tho the texture makes me nervous).

i'm genuinely curious- what are people most looking forward to on black friday? damn average? primal hardwere? exotic erotics? holepunch? a smaller, newer company, or something mainstream?
seeking: Jollies Jollie
selling: Bazel, Pyxis. PM if interested!
QueenCheetah93

Postby QueenCheetah93 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:05 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:TTC did a drop of some really nice inventory toys! If I wasn't currently talking with them about a custom Alto, I would totally get one of these pretties!

Also they are doing a sale!

On top of this inventory drop, we’re also running a tiny inventory cleanup sale!
Out with the old / In with the new - nab 20% off all toys numbered 1155 and below!

Looks like they are trying their hand at "painting" like EE does - as seen on that last one's base! That has me super excited!
My Current Collection!
► Show Spoiler

Twin Tail Creations/Damn Average
-Dante the Anubite
-Krampuskitzler
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:13 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Wow! They look extremely realistic and fun. But it's difficult to justify when I can get much bigger fantasy toys for half the price :/ Not that a $350 dick matters when it's part of a $6000 sex doll :P

i originally thought about getting one from sinthetics, but then i noticed a faint seam line on the erect uncut model. i might eventually go for their uncut packer because the balls are complete and it looks very handsome, if i feel like throwing around a lot of money. maybe if sinthetics or realdoll ever release an uncut model that's on the shorter/girthier side (or if ee releases a mini-halfling, de-girthifying it just a tad. tho i may also swing for a medium bentley tho the texture makes me nervous).

i'm genuinely curious- what are people most looking forward to on black friday? damn average? primal hardwere? exotic erotics? holepunch? a smaller, newer company, or something mainstream?

Definitely PH depending on what their sale covers. Baby needs an inflatable Growler. <3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:49 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:i'm genuinely curious- what are people most looking forward to on black friday? damn average? primal hardwere? exotic erotics? holepunch? a smaller, newer company, or something mainstream?

Mmmm an EE elephant and maybe a giraffe tongue? :excited:

I'm still curious about PH's Barley. But I'll be prowling every sale I can find :widesmile:
Last edited by Hoofs_N_Horns on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penetrables comparison: here
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:11 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:i'm genuinely curious- what are people most looking forward to on black friday? damn average? primal hardwere? exotic erotics? holepunch? a smaller, newer company, or something mainstream?

I hope Pheonix Flame does a sale! Well, any of the smaller stores, really. New Folklore, Monster Maxim, and Kuduvoodoo all have models I'd like to try out, and a black friday sale would mean lots at once! Also Primal Hardwere! I'm interested in their Squick. Oh, and Exotic Erotics for a mini Orc. Aaand Damn Average for squishies. :dukeretro:

I should start saving now........ :bugeyed:

Edited to add TTC also. Help. :misc6: :surprised:
Last edited by Amaranthe on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:13 pm

EE! I'm still thinking about an Emu Egg and a Raptor, but I don't want to buy them outside of a discount since I'm super unsure about both.
Maybe PH, if they release something new. I like the new ovi toy they have, but I probably wouldn't buy it.
I really want to see what AKN has about. Maybe I'll get a Faust in his new UV colors.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:27 pm

I have mad love for Primal Hardwere's stuff, so I'll be lurking to see what sale they come out with for Black Friday. There's a few models from EE that are still on my list and their Black Friday sales have been generous in the past, so that's a possibility but I will likely be holding budget back to dive in to Bad Dragon's possible boxing dale deal if there is one this year. BD's Black Friday is too quick and plain onyx for me.
counterserum

Postby counterserum » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Hahahahahha wooow. I had to up my dispute with Frisky Beast to a full on claim and they waited until the very last minute to toss PayPal a tracking number. 8') I asked for a refund. I'm going to carefully keep an eye on the tracking number and make sure it updates.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:20 pm

counterserum wrote:Hahahahahha wooow. I had to up my dispute with Frisky Beast to a full on claim and they waited until the very last minute to toss PayPal a tracking number. 8') I asked for a refund. I'm going to carefully keep an eye on the tracking number and make sure it updates.

Theyve done that to like.. 5 people now. that I've seen. They've gotten extremely skeevy business-wise. But yea for sure keep an eye on that tracking number. Theyve sent fake ones to people before...
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
counterserum

Postby counterserum » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:24 pm

Screamy wrote:Theyve done that to like.. 5 people now. that I've seen. They've gotten extremely skeevy business-wise. But yea for sure keep an eye on that tracking number. Theyve sent fake ones to people before...

I'm hoping it's not a fake, I'll be furious if it is. I'd be sad if I wasn't one in the line of many people FB has decided to just drop the ball on entirely. Fucking hell - I think I'll be taking my business to TTC and PleasureForge from now on, at least these are places I know are trustworthy. I'm also curious about PhoenixFlame - they have some very lovely looking marble effects on their models and seem to have their business model together. :/
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm

marshmarshmarsh wrote:

PH for sure, I plan on getting a Shokushu on black friday or I might go with EE and get a custom howard with a soft base and medium shaft in light flesh with a gitd sloppy seconds highlight to make it sorta spectral to rep one of my husbandos that died in game canon
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
nevan

Postby nevan » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:54 pm

The toys at the top of my wishlist right now are Blue Ritual Malus, Twin Tail Creations Cortez, and Qimera Forges 'Maw' - so those will be the ones I'm most interested in for sales. I always keep an eye on Exotic Erotics too as they have good saled at that time.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:32 am

A new toy made in Europe, from Yiffytoys/FurryStyle there's an updated version of the Duke.
Wait, Duke, lol.

This Black Friday my eyes will be all over TTC for sure, been saving money for a while just for that purpose. :excited:

Return to “General Discussion”