Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Birdwisp

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Birdwisp » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:50 am

spiralcatfox wrote: :words:

It's a peacock! :smilenox:
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:17 pm

GeekySexToys just released... Ika? :surprised: https://www.etsy.com/shop/GeekySexToys
reine

Postby reine » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Yeah, that's, uh... pretty much unmistakably Ika, just without the base logo. :psyduck:

IMG_6718.JPG

Is this sort of thing worth ticketing BD over? They might want to know. Toys with a similar look between shops are one thing, but this definitely goes beyond "similar"...
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:42 pm

reine wrote:Yeah, that's, uh... pretty much unmistakably Ika, just without the base logo. :psyduck:

IMG_6718.JPG

Is this sort of thing worth ticketing BD over? They might want to know. Toys with a similar look between shops are one thing, but this definitely goes beyond "similar"...

I ticketed them about it a few weeks ago... Not trying to start drama, but I actually saw a picture on Instagram and thought it was Ika at first glance until I read the caption... Figured BD can do whatever they want with the knowledge.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Villie wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I wish I could order stuff from some of the sites you all mention. A lot the the stuff that's post here look like really fun toys. Then I go over to the site and am sad at the sizes. Oh well. Hopeful some of the companies expand into the huge toy market someday.

Yeah, when it comes to like 90 percent of the fantasy toy sites I've seen, the sizes run so smaaaall. :'(

I know a lot of them have bigger models in the works. But it seems those bigger models are gonna be more in the range of BDs bigger mediums and larges, so possibly still too small?

oh , I was finding so many are to big for me. and I always assume it's the goal to win and fit the entire thing in your body, and I don't want anything in my butt.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:06 pm

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:
Villie wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I wish I could order stuff from some of the sites you all mention. A lot the the stuff that's post here look like really fun toys. Then I go over to the site and am sad at the sizes. Oh well. Hopeful some of the companies expand into the huge toy market someday.

Yeah, when it comes to like 90 percent of the fantasy toy sites I've seen, the sizes run so smaaaall. :'(

I know a lot of them have bigger models in the works. But it seems those bigger models are gonna be more in the range of BDs bigger mediums and larges, so possibly still too small?

oh , I was finding so many are to big for me. and I always assume it's the goal to win and fit the entire thing in your body, and I don't want anything in my butt.

I personally like things that are considered "mini" size, too :stick:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:08 pm

reine wrote:Yeah, that's, uh... pretty much unmistakably Ika, just without the base logo. :psyduck:

IMG_6718.JPG

Holy shit. That is some kinda hot copying. I've seen toys that looked eerily similar but that one takes the cake.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:52 pm

two parter.

first: what are some companies that make custom dildos.

Second: would BD be ok if i had a Super Nova made for my self? I know for a fact i would want at least 2 more segments. which means longer and maybe some more girth? hmmm much to think about.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:23 pm

KnotyDes wrote:two parter.

Second: would BD be ok if i had a Super Nova made for my self? I know for a fact i would want at least 2 more segments. which means longer and maybe some more girth? hmmm much to think about.

I think any good company would not be willing to attempt to copy another company's model... Seems like really shady practice and not cool.

Just my opinion..
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:28 pm

blushingkitten wrote:

I think any good company would not be willing to attempt to copy another company's model... Seems like really shady practice and not cool.

Just my opinion..

I agree. No respectable business is going to copy the design of another company. I'd say you're out of luck with that, Des.

As for companies that make customs... Cockbender seems to have fallen off the face of the map; EE told someone a while back (tentatively) they would do a custom, though I think they were quoted nearly a thousand because EE really doesn't want to do "one of a kind" offerings.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:46 am

Looks like XCA will soon be entering in thebusiness of sleeves, for those interested!
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:03 am

Yeah I saw that! For those wondering about the looks, it’s actually pretty impressive! Looks sturdy!
Attachments
8469F46C-E1D2-4591-B85E-7BB1E472620A.jpeg
6BB3B164-2710-47A3-AC03-829368853481.jpeg
F565AD1B-B54B-4D04-B3F4-FAA1E2918BB4.jpeg
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:15 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Just my opinion..

I agree. No respectable business is going to copy the design of another company. I'd say you're out of luck with that, Des.

As for companies that make customs... Cockbender seems to have fallen off the face of the map; EE told someone a while back (tentatively) they would do a custom, though I think they were quoted nearly a thousand because EE really doesn't want to do "one of a kind" offerings.

I vaguely remember recently visiting an etsy shop that made custom sculpts and castings for around $200-$300. Not sure what sizes or what company though :crying:
Id have to do some searching
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:36 am

Villie wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Just my opinion..

I vaguely remember recently visiting an etsy shop that made custom sculpts and castings for around $200-$300. Not sure what sizes or what company though :crying:
Id have to do some searching

I was thinking that. Thank for the feedback.

Still a 15"+ long 6 or 7 segmented Nova is still very appealing to me. It would also cost an arm and a leg.

I might ticket to see official thoughts. But this was more of a thought exercise than anything.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:58 am

huh!
TTC is coming out with a version of Fck buddies crock!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/525748994/crocodile-dildo-choose-your-colors?ref=shop_home_active_12

TTC's

ummmm..... I'll be order from Fck Buddies
I'd rather the original person gets my $
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:59 am

oo! Fck buddies has a new one
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:50 am

lizardbreath wrote:oo! Fck buddies has a new one

Fck Buddies makes the most beautiful sculpts in the business. Surprises me they're still under 50 sales. Only reason I won't get this model is because all that adorable would dampen my libido.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:53 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:

Fck Buddies makes the most beautiful sculpts in the business. Surprises me they're still under 50 sales. Only reason I won't get this model is because all that adorable would dampen my libido.

I know exactly what you mean!

my caterpillar is such a cutie
lot's o cognitive dissonance when using 0_o

I really like Fck Buddies' stuff
even as desk ornaments :)
Pretzal queen!!
[
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:58 am

lizardbreath wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:

I'm curious, how is the Caterpillar in use? It looks like the feet would be scrapey, but I can never really tell from just looking.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:09 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:
Squirrelmunk wrote:Fck Buddies makes the most beautiful sculpts in the business. Surprises me they're still under 50 sales. Only reason I won't get this model is because all that adorable would dampen my libido.

I'm curious, how is the Caterpillar in use? It looks like the feet would be scrapey, but I can never really tell from just looking.

they are scrapey
but in a good way :)

i do have to work up to him

he's like a thicker grespent(?) golem
with knots
Pretzal queen!!
[

Return to “General Discussion”