Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fugletid

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Fugletid » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:59 am

Exactly! XD

(and the same applies to me tbh)
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:08 am

Fugletid wrote:Exactly! XD

(and the same applies to me tbh)

*snort* me too :blush:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Does anyone know if the shaft circumference TTC has for Alto is the biggest part of the shaft? If not, if someone could tell me the measurement of the thickest part on a medium it would be amazing.

I've wanted to get a Nox since so many people have it and love it,and it's a pretty good "basic" toy, but the measurements weren't quite right for me and it was just giving me hesitation. I wasn't into Alto either tbh (I think it's a good looking toy,just didn't tickle my pickle) but I've just seen an Alto in the comparison thread and my interest was piqued. Decided to go and check the measurements, and they line up better for me than medium Nox did. He also has a little texture, and I enjoyed the texture on my medium Dante.. The 4 firmness is still stopping me a little, but I'm still interested...

Edit:also a little side question, but what was the shop that made toys based on characters from I thinkkk it was D&D? They're relatively new? I can't remember their name at all
nevan

Postby nevan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:51 pm

roseypearl wrote:also a little side question, but what was the shop that made toys based on characters from I thinkkk it was D&D? They're relatively new? I can't remember their name at all

Pleasure Forge on Etsy - I think their store is still on hiatus though.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:40 pm

nevan wrote:
roseypearl wrote:also a little side question, but what was the shop that made toys based on characters from I thinkkk it was D&D? They're relatively new? I can't remember their name at all

Were they hit by one of the hurricanes?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
reine wrote:Yeah, that's, uh... pretty much unmistakably Ika, just without the base logo. :psyduck:

IMG_6718.JPG

Is this sort of thing worth ticketing BD over? They might want to know. Toys with a similar look between shops are one thing, but this definitely goes beyond "similar"...

WOW it even looks like the Peridot color lmao
it looks like my custom ika lmfaoooo

Ikadot.jpg

No chance the design was officially licensed by BD or something? I'm not jumping to conclusions until I find out more but... yeah wow. Glad I haven't bought anything from GeekySexToys if they're blatantly ripping off others' designs. It's just so obvious... surely they wouldn't think they could get away with that?
Penetrables comparison: here
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
reine wrote:Yeah, that's, uh... pretty much unmistakably Ika, just without the base logo. :psyduck:

IMG_6718.JPG

Is this sort of thing worth ticketing BD over? They might want to know. Toys with a similar look between shops are one thing, but this definitely goes beyond "similar"...

WOW it even looks like the Peridot color lmao

Ikadot.jpg

No chance the design was officially licensed by BD or something? I'm not jumping to conclusions until I find out more but... yeah wow. Glad I haven't bought anything from GeekySexToys if they're blatantly ripping off others' designs. It's just so obvious... surely they wouldn't think they could get away with that?

Upon closer inspection, their Scooby Doo toy is a Doc Johnson model with a few missing veins. Not sure how unique the rest of the stuff is, but I doubt it's legit...
nevan

Postby nevan » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:24 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
nevan wrote:

Were they hit by one of the hurricanes?

I have no idea - the last update from them on their Tumblr was early August.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Roverseer2 wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:WOW it even looks like the Peridot color lmao

Ikadot.jpg

Upon closer inspection, their Scooby Doo toy is a Doc Johnson model with a few missing veins. Not sure how unique the rest of the stuff is, but I doubt it's legit...

Which Doc Johnson model?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:03 am

Tbh most of the stuff I recall seeing on GeekySexToys looks more like a clever piece of artwork than a sex toy that would actually feel good in use.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Tempest wrote:Tbh most of the stuff I recall seeing on GeekySexToys looks more like a clever piece of artwork than a sex toy that would actually feel good in use.

I had a little wish list going with them but I've recently decided not to buy from them. I'm used to BD-type firmnesses; I don't think I could use anything that's potentially rock hard. I almost bought from one place that said their soft was way past what BD calls extra-firm. I was like, nope!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:15 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Tempest wrote:Tbh most of the stuff I recall seeing on GeekySexToys looks more like a clever piece of artwork than a sex toy that would actually feel good in use.

I had a little wish list going with them but I've recently decided not to buy from them. I'm used to BD-type firmnesses; I don't think I could use anything that's potentially rock hard. I almost bought from one place that said their soft was way past what BD calls extra-firm. I was like, nope!

Soft toys are pretty awesome, all right. They're just really pleasant and nice in use.

Now, sometimes I'm not in the mood for nice, but it takes all kinds. :liplick:
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:17 pm

Tempest wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Soft toys are pretty awesome, all right. They're just really pleasant and nice in use.

Indeed. I'm texture sensitive so I need to be a little more careful. Like, I wanted a Rivetor from Split Peaches, a toy that is overboard with texture but it fits a fantasy for me. However, they usually pour in a firmness that would make it literally rock hard. I asked about softer silicone, just to see, and they said they could pour a soft in 10A, which is = to BD's extra firm. Um, ouch! Saves me money, I guess!
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:36 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Indeed. I'm texture sensitive so I need to be a little more careful. Like, I wanted a Rivetor from Split Peaches, a toy that is overboard with texture but it fits a fantasy for me. However, they usually pour in a firmness that would make it literally rock hard. I asked about softer silicone, just to see, and they said they could pour a soft in 10A, which is = to BD's extra firm. Um, ouch! Saves me money, I guess!

I definitely think "Ow, my wallet" when I make a new purchase. Sad but true.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:12 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Silicone Nozzles' Knobby Textured Nozzle is similar to Rivetor and can be as soft as 00-50.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:Silicone Nozzles' Knobby Textured Nozzle is similar to Rivetor and can be as soft as 00-50.

Thanks for the link; unfortunately, it doesn't quite have the look/colour I'm after. Rivetor would have been perfect.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Yeah I got their large Screw You. OMG it's the hardest toy in my collection by a long shot haha. Like I don't know what firmness it really is but it's far above and beyond BD firm. Not saying I can't or won't use it. But perhaps "bludgeon" is a better term than dildo xD One day I will steel up my courage and try it out.
Penetrables comparison: here
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:49 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:Yeah I got their large Screw You. OMG it's the hardest toy in my collection by a long shot haha. Like I don't know what firmness it really is but it's far above and beyond BD firm. Not saying I can't or won't use it. But perhaps "bludgeon" is a better term than dildo xD One day I will steel up my courage and try it out.

SP told me their default firmness is 20A; BD's extra-firm is 10A.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:26 am

I gotta stop buying toys. But silicone is like pringles and I gotta keep getting more and more. Each day, my wishlist gets bigger and bigger with no end in sight.

Send help, I need all the dongs :laugh:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:53 am

spiralcatfox wrote:I gotta stop buying toys. But silicone is like pringles and I gotta keep getting more and more. Each day, my wishlist gets bigger and bigger with no end in sight.

Send help, I need all the dongs :laugh:

You have become one of many with the best addiction ever :laugh:
It'll slow down eventually, but considering my wish list and buying habits are now 4 years old and still strong...
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”