Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Reflet

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Reflet » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Apparently Frisky Beast is going to do a small drop for BF, and they will be poured in a dark metallic purple, similar to TTCs.
Which is sweet, bc my gf loves purple.
*crosses fingers, reallly hoping i can get the toy my gf wants*

Really?! That's great, because purple is awesommmeee and there's still a couple of their models that have me interested. Is the drop going to be on their old website or their new one?
BD's currently owned:
Sleipnir (Sm/Med), Spritz (Sm/Med), Pretzal (Med/Med/SC/CT), Flint (Sm/Med), Ultimatefantasy (Med/Med)
Others:
FB Drone (Sm/Med/Crown Jewel)
EE Reptillian (Med/Soft/Deluxe Surprise)

used-to-own/sold: Fenrir (Old Med/Soft), Crash (Sm/Soft), Pretzal (Sm/Med/SC)
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Harbenz wrote:
Tempest wrote:Well, we'll see if Mr. Hankey has a nice BF sale.

They just announced a 25% off on cyber monday.
I think this year they gonna take my money, I had an eye on EE but I'm short on cash and even with a discount it would go out of budget. Maybe next year... again...

Well, it sounds like Boss Hogg might join my boys after all! Decisions, decisions...
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:49 am

:psyduck: my goodness
NeoVervaine

Postby NeoVervaine » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:17 am

I've chosen a bad time to get into this forum because now I'm seriously looking into Mr. Hankey's XXL Centaur in addition to my Bad Dragon Black Friday purchase... oh boy.
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:33 pm

Alright you guys need to stop with the drama with other companies and he said she said kinda crap. Discuss the toys as intended, not all the other BS that doesn't need to be here.

If this doesn't end I'm going to ban everybody involved and be done with it. I've told you all to drop it once, don't make me say it again.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:40 pm

NeoVervaine wrote:I've chosen a bad time to get into this forum because now I'm seriously looking into Mr. Hankey's XXL Centaur in addition to my Bad Dragon Black Friday purchase... oh boy.

Do it. Its an amazing toy. I am very happy with mine. Mine is in 75% firmness which is about the same as BD medium. Its soft and flexible enough to get deep comfortably, but firm enough to feel all of its wonderfull textures. The medial ring is about 2-3" further down the shaft then XL UF Chances so you have to get it in deep if you want to ride that medial ring. The shaft above the medial ring and the head of Centaur is a bit thinner than Chance, but the textures more than make up for that. While the ring and everything below it feels much thicker and I think is. I have had mine for a couple months now and have reached for it over any of my chances, which are toys that I really enjoy btw. I highly recommend the Centaur.

I have some compairison picts if you want them.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
blackfluorite

Postby blackfluorite » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:41 pm

dasadevil wrote:Alright you guys need to stop with the drama with other companies and he said she said kinda crap. Discuss the toys as intended, not all the other BS that doesn't need to be here.

If this doesn't end I'm going to ban everybody involved and be done with it. I've told you all to drop it once, don't make me say it again.

I can respect that *shrug*.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:14 pm

NeoVervaine wrote:I've chosen a bad time to get into this forum because now I'm seriously looking into Mr. Hankey's XXL Centaur in addition to my Bad Dragon Black Friday purchase... oh boy.

Sounds like you picked a great time to get into the forum! :stick:

We do have a tendency to egg each other on a bit here, but there are a lot of folks who were able to make more informed decisions because of the posts here.

Plus, it's humbling at times... This is the only place that I feel like a beginner. You might not get that though if you're considering an XXL Centaur!
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Does anyone have an idea of times FB/TTC will start Black Friday sales?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:03 pm

AKN released two new models, and started BlackFriday deals already!
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:27 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Does anyone have an idea of times FB/TTC will start Black Friday sales?

Someone send a ticket about that and the answer was that they will give the time on their social media.
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:44 pm

LittleRedVixen wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Does anyone have an idea of times FB/TTC will start Black Friday sales?

Someone send a ticket about that and the answer was that they will give the time on their social media.

Thanks so very much! Missed that :doh: .
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:51 pm

lovelyscales wrote:
LittleRedVixen wrote:

Thanks so very much! Missed that :doh: .

No problem :smilenox: I am so excited for all the sales :smile:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:10 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:AKN released two new models, and started BlackFriday deals already!

Oooooooo
I’m gonna need one of those tails!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:17 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
griffin-morgenstern wrote:AKN released two new models, and started BlackFriday deals already!

Oooooooo
I’m gonna need one of those tails!

Meeeee too! The sculpt looks amazing. AKN's really outdone themselves this time.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
NeoVervaine

Postby NeoVervaine » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I have some compairison picts if you want them.

I would totally love to see some pics. Informative and lurid ;P

Tempest wrote:Sounds like you picked a great time to get into the forum! :stick:

We do have a tendency to egg each other on a bit here, but there are a lot of folks who were able to make more informed decisions because of the posts here.

Plus, it's humbling at times... This is the only place that I feel like a beginner. You might not get that though if you're considering an XXL Centaur!

Well I've already bought at least one toy that's too big for my butt in XL Flint (at least for now). So I may just be overzealous. And there's always someone making bigger toys disappear... I still gasp when I see a XL Stan in use.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:12 pm

NeoVervaine wrote:

Oh dang i realize now what i said.:blush: i am WAY to shy to show in use Picts or even think about taking in use pictures. sorry if I mislead you, i can be hasty with posts sometimes.

i meant to say have some picts of the toy itself in comparison to XL Chance and some close ups to show the details.

https://imgur.com/a/Qtgb8

NeoVervaine wrote:Well I've already bought at least one toy that's too big for my butt in XL Flint (at least for now). So I may just be overzealous. And there's always someone making bigger toys disappear... I still gasp when I see a XL Stan in use.

XL Flint is a great toy. i can hilt and ride that behemoth now. :widesmile: It is super intense. I like my Large Flint more, i think? only because its much easier to use, the prep time for XL Flint most of the time is a bit long. All i can say is keep training, XL Flint is worth it.

Oh and XL stan is a monster, i know, i can only get mines head in.:cool: I am amazed that people can take that thing.

the other monster toy that i have on my: do not know if want list, is EE XL elephant. I only needed to know two of the measurements to make me balk at the idea of taking that thing 4.6" thick head and 17" usable:bugeyed: . What, i mean, WHAT!!!! like i dont even know if that is even possible. Thats like borderline "hyper" play right there.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
NeoVervaine

Postby NeoVervaine » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:58 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
NeoVervaine wrote:

Oh dang i realize now what i said.:blush: i am WAY to shy to show in use Picts or even think about taking in use pictures. sorry if I mislead you, i can be hasty with posts sometimes.

i meant to say have some picts of the toy itself in comparison to XL Chance and some close ups to show the details.

https://imgur.com/a/Qtgb8

I knew what you meant, I was just teasing. Thanks for the comparison pics they are definitely useful!

KnotyDes wrote:XL Flint is a great toy. i can hilt and ride that behemoth now. :widesmile: It is super intense. I like my Large Flint more, i think? only because its much easier to use, the prep time for XL Flint most of the time is a bit long. All i can say is keep training, XL Flint is worth it.

I definitely can't wait to hilt XL Flint myself! Even just the head is pretty awesome. And I've yet to get the same toy in different sizes but maybe that's something for me to consider in the future...

KnotyDes wrote:the other monster toy that i have on my: do not know if want list, is EE XL elephant.

That toy definitely puts me in mind of that quote, "We only asked if we could, we never asked if we should."
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:50 pm

NeoVervaine wrote:Thanks for the comparison pics they are definitely useful!

No problem, I feel its my duty to recommend toys that I find that are great.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:03 pm

I highly recommend Necronomicox on etsy :)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Necronomicox? ... eader-name

very good quality, excellent communication and adorable packaging.

I custom ordered a mini mythos in a fade

as soon as my camera recharges I'll take pics :)

I'll also post some comparison pics
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “General Discussion”