Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
elfinqueen

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:41 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
elfinqueen wrote:So I've made a list of fantasy toy sales on the Black Friday post on my blog, and I'm wondering if I've left any shops out. Is Primal Hardwere doing anything? I have Qimera, XCA, Strange Bedfellas, EE, DA, TTC, BD of course, and PFC probably...

KuduVoodoo http://kuduvoodoo.tumblr.com/post/16775 ... you-lovely

Yes on PrimalHardwere: https://twitter.com/PrimalHardwere/stat ... 4140012544

GlassByWoozy says there will be flash sales all week.

Thanks for making the list! It's hard to keep track of all the options :widesmile:

Thanks so much! I'll add those in the next few hours.

Screamy wrote:
elfinqueen wrote:So I've made a list of fantasy toy sales on the Black Friday post on my blog, and I'm wondering if I've left any shops out. Is Primal Hardwere doing anything? I have Qimera, XCA, Strange Bedfellas, EE, DA, TTC, BD of course, and PFC probably...

I put together this list of fantasy toy black friday deals a few hours ago and decided to post it now since i wont be around tomorrow to update the draft.
idk if i have anything you dont though. Waiting on a few stores to really post their offers. theres a few still holding out until tomorrow but this is all the info ive managed to gather.

https://house-of-cum-guzzler.tumblr.com ... asy-dildos

Thank you too! I totally missed A Krows Nest and Kudu Voodoo. Adding Funkit Toys is a good idea too.\

I'd never heard of Starspawn! I'm kinda both afraid of (those points) and intrigued by the Succulent.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:34 am

Screamy wrote:

I put together this list of fantasy toy black friday deals a few hours ago and decided to post it now since i wont be around tomorrow to update the draft.
idk if i have anything you dont though. Waiting on a few stores to really post their offers. theres a few still holding out until tomorrow but this is all the info ive managed to gather.

Thank you both for your hard work! It's so much easier to check all the deals in a list. :nomnom:

I'm so excited I get to buy something from BF this year. It's so hard to choooooseeee.
TTC is definitely a go, I need a Cortez in my life. :excited:
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Seconding the "hard to choose" bit. Planned on getting a mini Jake From ttc and a custom alto (wouldn't qualify for the black Friday discount). But then I'm unsure about the mini Jake because I have backside issues and I've tried two other silicone plugs (not from a fantasy company though) and they dragged and didn't feel nice, but i like the look of jake. And then I saw someone else mention getting a Hitachi from pinkcherry so I thought I should get a Hitachi and also an alto? But then maybe I should just get a Hitachi right now...ughhhhhhh, mini rant about my confusion xD
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Wait.... oh no.... I forgot hitachis existed and should probably get one LOL

Are they still loud as hell, though?
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Villie wrote:Wait.... oh no.... I forgot hitachis existed and should probably get one LOL

They have a rechargeable one that the website says is quieter than the original, but I'm not sure HOW much quieter...might be able to find a review of it on YouTube though.

Edit: this video, at 12:30....oh. my.goodness
https://youtu.be/8XfRltpdNEY
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:14 pm

roseypearl wrote:
Villie wrote:Wait.... oh no.... I forgot hitachis existed and should probably get one LOL

They have a rechargeable one that the website says is quieter than the original, but I'm not sure HOW much quieter...might be able to find a review of it on YouTube though.

The second that thing touched the table I was laughing but also :excited:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Villie wrote:
roseypearl wrote:

The second that thing touched the table I was laughing but also :excited:

Me too xD. When he first turned it on I was like "eh. It doesn't SOUND that powerful-" *puts it on table and it causes small earthquake*
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:31 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
roseypearl wrote:
Villie wrote:The second that thing touched the table I was laughing but also :excited:

Me too xD. When he first turned it on I was like "eh. It doesn't SOUND that powerful-" *puts it on table and it causes small earthquake*

Oh great, something else to put on the wishlist to get the gf :laugh:

If you do, be sure to make an account for pink cherry (if you get it from there). This is my first order from them with an account, but apparently you can earn pink cherry points that you can use for a later purchase. If this is the only toy you ever plan to get from them then it doesn't really matter, but if you think you might buy something in the future you could use the points towards a future purchase
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:12 pm

I might have to invest in a new Hitachi at some point, though I've had my plug in one for 7 years now, going on 8 and it still blasts me to hell. *v* Still though, EE told me they'll accept my guided Deluxe so I'll def be buying from them on Friday now that I've sold my current medium Android.

Also does anyone know if Elypse Art does Black Friday? Don't think I've ever seen them do it but idk.
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:17 pm

roseypearl wrote:Seconding the "hard to choose" bit. Planned on getting a mini Jake From ttc and a custom alto (wouldn't qualify for the black Friday discount).

I thought your whole card will be 20% off, plus the 150 Void Black toys that are already 20% off. Or did I missunderstand their announcement? :psyduck:

Edit: Oh now I get it, you probably mean a custom that involves their customer service :misc6:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Beastial wrote:Also does anyone know if Elypse Art does Black Friday? Don't think I've ever seen them do it but idk.

They do not. I asked them about this and they said due to manufacturing costs and how labor intensive their stuff is, they cannot offer discounts....

But! They're totally worth full price, IMO! My Neo is one of my favorites... Which is why I'm now considering a second one! haha.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:39 pm

blushingkitten wrote:
Beastial wrote:Also does anyone know if Elypse Art does Black Friday? Don't think I've ever seen them do it but idk.

They do not. I asked them about this and they said due to manufacturing costs and how labor intensive their stuff is, they cannot offer discounts....

But! They're totally worth full price, IMO! My Neo is one of my favorites... Which is why I'm now considering a second one! haha.

Ah, well I'll just have to save up! They really are worth it, I had a Neo before but went for a Vixen but ended up being too long for me. ;A; I'm back to saving up for a Neo again, it was great for stretching. *0*
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:27 pm

I have a rechargeable Hitachi (I hadn't planned to buy one, but then a guy in Mr. S asked me to edge his boyfriend with it and I decided I wanted one after all) and the noise is actually not that bad. I left mine running on my mattress, left the room and shut the door on all 4 power levels. The first 3 levels weren't audible from the other side of the closed doors. On high, it was audible right through the door but wasn't audible through walls.

So basically keep it away from hard surfaces, use it in bed, maybe under a blanket and it's not too bad. Maybe turn a fan on to provide some white noise.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Right so does anyone here have any experience with the silicone firmnesses from Sinthetics please? I've looked around and haven't been able to find any mention on the website or through reviews of how firm their silicone is. If anyone has any idea I'd love to know! :misc1: :laugh:
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:00 pm

LittleRedVixen wrote:
roseypearl wrote:Seconding the "hard to choose" bit. Planned on getting a mini Jake From ttc and a custom alto (wouldn't qualify for the black Friday discount).

I thought your whole card will be 20% off, plus the 150 Void Black toys that are already 20% off. Or did I missunderstand their announcement? :psyduck:

Edit: Oh now I get it, you probably mean a custom that involves their customer service :misc6:

Yep yep, that's what I meant
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:17 pm

Whoooo, my Twin Tail Creations order came in today! Best of all, hubby didn't know it until he saw the box, mwa ha ha ha ha ^_^;;;;

Quick shots of my small Alto, I'll take better ones later on, probably after supper.

Small Alto 1.jpg

Small Alto 2.jpg

Treat 1.jpg

^Oh, and an obligatory pic of Treat the Dragon. Original pic was a lot less artsier (just inside my HD 600's), until I realized that my pads aren't photogenic and so I had to retake the pic. For reference though, with the HD 600's lying down, the very top of Treat's head almost reaches the top of the pads, he's that tall. I now have a cute little friend to add into my rig pics for HWBot's Country Cup, mwa ha ha ha ha ha ^_^;;;;;
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:
Screamy wrote:

Thank you both for your hard work! It's so much easier to check all the deals in a list. :nomnom:

I'm so excited I get to buy something from BF this year. It's so hard to choooooseeee.
TTC is definitely a go, I need a Cortez in my life. :excited:

I'm glad if it's helpful! Sorting through Tumblr can be a PITA sometimes.

I bet most of us are trying to narrow down the choices to just one or two...
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am

I don't know if someone posted it before but TTC starts at 7 am MST and you have to use the code BLACK FRIDAY to get 20% off the entire card. And of corse the Void Black drop for 20% less and Mastercrafted inventory toys for less than base price

And you can use CYBER to get 20% for the rest of the weekend for 20 % off of all inventory and signature toys.

Now.. does anyone know if the free shipping over 300$ still applies during BF?

ImageImage
Nyan

Postby Nyan » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:04 am

LittleRedVixen wrote:I don't know if someone posted it before but TTC starts at 7 am MST and you have to use the code BLACK FRIDAY to get 20% off the entire card. And of corse the Void Black drop for 20% less and Mastercrafted inventory toys for less than base price

And you can use CYBER to get 20% for the rest of the weekend for 20 % off of all inventory and signature toys.

Nice, thanks for the info! Any examples of what a "Mastercrafted" toy looks like :nerdy: ?
English is not my native language, please forgive my mistakes~
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:08 am

Nyan wrote:
LittleRedVixen wrote:I don't know if someone posted it before but TTC starts at 7 am MST and you have to use the code BLACK FRIDAY to get 20% off the entire card. And of corse the Void Black drop for 20% less and Mastercrafted inventory toys for less than base price

Nice, thanks for the info! Any examples of what a "Mastercrafted" toy looks like :nerdy: ?

I have no idea. I hope to be early enough to take a good look at them all :D

But 7 am MST is 3 pm where I live, so that shoud not be a problem :widesmile:

ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”