Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Slaanesh

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slaanesh » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:50 pm

OH BOY!

Screenshot_20171219-235418.png

Approximately £154 saved in discounts and a free mini vibe too! Great stuff! :misc2:

I'm going to see which one out of the Eins and the Bi Fusion I like the most and then return the other with Lovehoney's 365 day free returns guarantee regardless of whether or not the toy has been used! :smilenox:

As for when I return one of those two, I'm going to use the money from that to get the new Stronic G - a treat for myself! :laugh:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:01 pm

Ok
Bd scorn small is too small and med is too big

Do any other shops have something like a scorn in small and a half?
girthy, textured and curved
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:53 pm

So finally gonna post these. Here's the TTC toy I was buying with website function problems that resulted in the loss. Didn't really have a desire for the model for some time yet it was so very pretty.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/7c3e8a89d7d ... 7_1280.jpg

Here's photos of te real disappointing esp comparing the toy I lost due to their error. Granted CS was nice. Yet I felt the pourer didn't even look at the reference for the pour =^(. I'Ive only seen 1 other TTC marble I'd be disappointed to receive yet that was a stock toy. Seeing all the stunning pours I had my expectations up..I guess to high :doh: . It's not the worst toy marbling I've seen ever. Yet it..doesn't even begin holding a candle to the toy their website flipping out caused me to be unable to buy. Or even other pours of theres..example photos below too.

Other TTC marbles. All but 1 of their other marbles I've seen were of these qualities. Including custom/For Science surprise toys.
► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Wow that’s really disappointing :/ marbling can be almost impossible to recreate but man they didn’t even pour it the same or use the same colors
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:28 pm

lovelyscales wrote:So finally gonna post these. Here's the TTC toy I was buying with website function problems that resulted in the loss. Didn't really have a desire for the model for some time yet it was so very pretty.

Here's photos of te real disappointing esp comparing the toy I lost due to their error. Granted CS was nice. Yet I felt the pourer didn't even look at the reference for the pour =-(. I'Ive only seen 1 other TTC marble I'd be disappointed to receive yet that was a stock toy. Seeing all the stunning pours I had my expectations up..I guess to high :doh: . It's not the worst toy marbling I've seen ever. Yet it..doesn't even begin holding a candle to the toy their website flipping out caused me to be unable to buy. Or even other pours of theres..example photos below too.

Other TTC marbles. All but 1 of their other marbles I've seen were of these qualities. Including custom/For Science surprise toys.
► Show Spoiler

That's.......
Really dissapointing :unamused:

Did they offer any compensation?
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Domina et Chimere wrote:Hey, has anyone gotten stuff from FB's Black Friday sale yet? I ordered something and it still hasn't even left pre-shipping status, even though I ordered it over 3 weeks ago. I sent in a ticket and they said they'd look into it, but I'm still very concerned...

I'm starting to get really worried, I wanted to get it for my girlfriend as a late Christmas present. ;; I hope it didn't get lost or something, ugh.

Edit: Looks like the post office with all the Black Friday stuff is just really, really backed up or is being unreliable? But they're doing their best to try and fix the problem + get on top of things, and apparently there might be a change in where FB stuff is shipped from in order to address issues like this.

So that's a happy note at least. TTC's staff are pretty prompt and friendly, which is nice.

I made two separate FB Black Friday orders, one shipped within days of ordering and the other one is still just about to ship, label has been made. Post is so backed up right now! Both of my TTC orders from Black Friday shipped pretty much right away but only one has gotten here, the other package sat in LA for a looonng time before finally hitting Canadian customs today! I hope your stuff comes soon, TTC is really prompt with answering messages about the toys from the new FB site so far!
Domina et Chimere

Postby Domina et Chimere » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 pm

FoxyCatZaam wrote:I made two separate FB Black Friday orders, one shipped within days of ordering and the other one is still just about to ship, label has been made. Post is so backed up right now! Both of my TTC orders from Black Friday shipped pretty much right away but only one has gotten here, the other package sat in LA for a looonng time before finally hitting Canadian customs today! I hope your stuff comes soon, TTC is really prompt with answering messages about the toys from the new FB site so far!

Aah, okay. Yeah, my order's in the "label's been made, waiting to ship" stage, and the rep I talked with said it had definitely been sent off / arrived at the post office. That's really odd that both of your orders didn't go on the same schedule, though-- and a bit relieving to know that it's not just me! I hope your FB order gets nudged out of that position too, it's painstaking to check the status all the time and see no update.

I had issues with mine, but I guess I didn't have the address right or something.
A friend of mine got theirs the other day.
TTC staff REALLy went up and beyond to help me, tbh. I have no doubt that at least THEY will make sure things get out.
I also got something for my gf from them :)

Oh definitely! They're very nice and prompt, and for all the trouble I'm having with my offer, they said they'd cover any extra shipping costs beyond the initial one I paid at checkout. It's a good feeling to have supportive staff on board during the one time things end up going a bit askew! :misc2:
There's two of us behind the green screen, don't be alarmed!
Domina prefaces her words with a ♥ and/or in red, and Chimere prefaces her words with a ★ and/or in purple.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:22 am

lizardbreath wrote:That's.......
Really dissapointing :unamused:

Did they offer any compensation?

I'm back online and so decided I should check my email. I noticed one from TTC. They asked for feedback plus said they want to come to a reasonable conclusion. He's not been opened so mayhaps I can send it back. I think other fantasy companies in the past had unopened toys sent back?
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:07 pm

PFC's got a centaur ( an aquatic centaur ) model and I have the biggest need. It should be available soon.
2982a7c5-42ad-428e-9add-4d146bfb66ba.jpg
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
thesharkwhisperer wrote:PFC's got a centaur ( an aquatic centaur ) model and I have the biggest need. It should be available soon.

PFC?
*grabby hands*

Phoenixflame Creations, on Etsy and Tumblr, even though the Etsy goes by Phoenixflame Forge.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Awh, that's too bad :<
What size is he? and do you plan on selling him?
I'd be disappointed too. But I missed out of getting a jake for BF

I'll keep you updated =^). In the process of talking with TTC CS. Their customer service has been great to me so far.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:01 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:PFC's got a centaur ( an aquatic centaur ) model and I have the biggest need. It should be available soon.

Squeek!
Want!
Pretzal queen!!
[
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Yeaaaaah, when I saw that announcement I was rather happy as well... I'm now up to wanting four different toys from her (Medium Skoll, Medium Hati, Medium or Large Monti (haven't decided yet)) and then this one too... I'm strongly suspecting she'll be the next company I order from, doubly so because I want more of the teeny models from her ^_^
Squishysquishy

Postby Squishysquishy » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:24 pm

I too have a mighty need. Plus, those colors. *dies*
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:34 pm

Manatease wrote:Ohh please let me know how you like the illithid! I’ve been eyeballing that for a while!

The texture down the back is amazing! Most of the front is really slick, so it's an interesting contrast. I can't really feel the tentacly details, but they look so cool. I'm writing a fuller review I can post back here in a little while. I'm going to have to buy an Ankheg.

Plus I asked about why the care sheet recommended rubbing alcohol over boiling, and they sent me this incredibly detailed response about polarity and silicone properties. The sex toy nerd in me is extremely excited.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:07 pm

TTC is willing to help me out big time due to the extenuating circumstance ='^D! They have been great to work with.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:26 am

lovelyscales wrote:TTC is willing to help me out big time due to the extenuating circumstance ='-D! They have been great to work with.

Good! Keep us updated?
Pretzal queen!!
[
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:49 am

lizardbreath wrote:Good! Keep us updated?

Will do =^)!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Nothing's going to beat that one that glitched out as I was paying. T'was a happy accident? =^(. Yet this is much more what I expect from TTC's workshop. Plus CS went above and beyond then got their pourers on board. They said this was the best pour they did/can get of repours. Still real pretty/much nicer than the first attempt.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Not sure If anyone else has posted it, but pleasure forge has made mini dicklets/teenies

Return to “General Discussion”