Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Villie

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Villie » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:41 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Holy shit check this out. MHT has a new release https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/dragon
It called the dragon and wow. Me like.

Oh wow I really like the shape of this

The small is out of my range but like... not by thaaat much
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:10 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Holy shit check this out. MHT has a new release https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/dragon

Do you have any of their 75% soft toys? If you do, how would you say they compare to BD?
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:41 pm

vixenvega wrote:

Do you have any of their 75% soft toys? If you do, how would you say they compare to BD?

Daaaaamn, that is a nice design.

I'd estimate the 75% soft is like a 4? It's firmer than BD's soft but softer than the medium.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:49 pm

Harbenz wrote:I like the small scales, but the plates and the head seems... dangerous :laugh: maybe because of the black color, in bright colors it would look beautiful. I'm not a fan of those who narrow near the base, but it's a intimidating work of art.

I have the opposite opinion. The plates look amazing, i am a big fan of toys like Flint, Scorn and the Seahorse. the small scales on the other hand might be a bit abrasive. I guess the firmness and how pronounced the scales are would determine how much you would feel them. this would probably not be a toy i would want to ride very fast, as you said it looks dangerous. I still want one, its a stunning toy. MTH has really kicked it up well a few notches with all the releases this year.

vixenvega wrote:

yes i do. My El Rey, Centaur and Boss hogg are all in 75%. I really like their 75% firmness, its not quite as soft as BD but it in not as firm as BD medium so its like a 4. at lease thats how i feel. I really like the 75% firmness, it has enough give to feel comfortable like soft. Yet its firm enough to still feel the textures of the toy. It also remains very flexible. I really like their 75% firmness. i am going to continue ordering it on most toys i get from them.

I will also state that their regular firmness is firm. It feel almost like 8 maybe a bit harder 8.5 or 9 maybe. both my seahorse and the BFG are very intense toys. I should have got my seahorse in 75%. just so it easier to use, but man does it feel amazing in firm. Its as Harbenz says dangerous :laugh:

i put a lot more of my thought under the spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:52 pm

Tempest wrote:Daaaaamn, that is a nice design.

Yes it is. If i had any more money to give them i would have!

also get a El Rey.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:12 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Thank you both.
Do they have decent customer service? I sent them an email and while the response was quick, it seemed very terse and they didn't fully answer my question.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:27 pm

vixenvega wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:

Thank you both.
Do they have decent customer service? I sent them an email and while the response was quick, it seemed very terse and they didn't fully answer my question.

they have always seemed to be upfront with me. i have only asked them about colors so far though.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:40 am

And now there are 3 Toys from MHT on my wishlist. :smile:
Even looking at it gets me excited. Now if I only had the money... But I will save up and most likely get all three at once :smile:
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:32 am

KnotyDes wrote:I have the opposite opinion. The plates look amazing, i am a big fan of toys like Flint, Scorn and the Seahorse. the small scales on the other hand might be a bit abrasive. I guess the firmness and how pronounced the scales are would determine how much you would feel them. this would probably not be a toy i would want to ride very fast, as you said it looks dangerous. I still want one, its a stunning toy. MTH has really kicked it up well a few notches with all the releases this year.

I like plates, but in this they seem too pronounced, maybe I'm wrong. The scales, on the other hand, seem subtle, and in some places they seem been sanded. I know that by the size it can't be compared but I with the scales of Meng I haven't had any problem. In general it looks overwhelming, not to ride fast or if you are not brave enough :laugh:
vixenvega wrote:Do they have decent customer service? I sent them an email and while the response was quick, it seemed very terse and they didn't fully answer my question.

I contacted them about a problem with a toy, it seemed very busy and only sent 1-2 emails per day, but it was solved well and overall everything was correct.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:05 am

Harbenz wrote:I contacted them about a problem with a toy, it seemed very busy and only sent 1-2 emails per day, but it was solved well and overall everything was correct.

Okay, that's good to hear.
I had asked them if they had anything softer than the 75% and if they did custom colors, I also wanted to know what shore their 75% compared to.
They just briefly said they had a small amount of soft material and asked me what size and color I wanted. It made me a bit nervous that I may not get the correct item or something.
I don't know, I'm used to more detailed and polished CS I guess.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:56 am

vixenvega wrote: :words:

I suppose that being relatively new, and especially now that they are open to a more demanding audience with the fantasy thing, they lack some experience with certain questions. If the matter is not clear, it will be best to insist or reformulate the question.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:37 am

I went ahead and requested a soft XL Dragon in metallic gold.
Thank you guys for your reassurances about their service. I've never purchased from them and was a bit put off by how abrupt they were but I feel better knowing nobody has had any trouble with them so far.
elfinqueen

Postby elfinqueen » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:42 am

KnotyDes wrote:so as i said my El Rey and BFG arrived from MHT.... The metallic green on the BFG came out great. getting this thing in regular firmness is spot on. It really makes it a monster toy. ...So far I very much like both of these toys. here's some photos https://imgur.com/a/c6XlM

I know this topic has probably been covered before, and I see the current convo going on about the Dragon and know it's hard to compare firmnesses exactly, but... Do you think it's safe to guess that MHT's firm is 10A (and 75% is 00-50, maybe)? Or am I off-base?

I want a Dragon in the metallic green because that would be so bad-ass. I thought my S/8 Flint was just a tad firm, so I'm thinking MHT's 75% will probably be a good fit for me. Maybe! Anyone else have thoughts?

Oh, hello, I missed where you answered this question a page back. Forgive me and continue on your way. :widesmile:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:23 pm

vixenvega wrote:I went ahead and requested a soft XL Dragon in metallic gold.
Thank you guys for your reassurances about their service. I've never purchased from them and was a bit put off by how abrupt they were but I feel better knowing nobody has had any trouble with them so far.

Oh fuck is the gold gonna look amazing on that toy. My boss is in gold it looks pretty good. There are a few spots where the metallic pigment pooled. Very little spot on the tip of the head no bigger than a 1/8". I think they have gotten better with metallics since then, just look at my BFG.

I think there CS is a guy. He seemed very terse with me as well, but then again I was pretty to the point as well. Our emails were very cave man.

Me: you have gold color
MHT: we have gold color
Me: me want gold color
MHT: send order #
Me: k. order #
MHT: nod, grunt
Me: nod, grunt

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:01 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
vixenvega wrote:I went ahead and requested a soft XL Dragon in metallic gold.

Oh fuck is the gold gonna look amazing on that toy. My boss is in gold it looks pretty good. There are a few spots where the metallic pigment pooled. Very little spot on the tip of the head no bigger than a 1/8". I think they have gotten better with metallics since then, just look at my BFG.

I think there CS is a guy. He seemed very terse with me as well, but then again I was pretty to the point as well. Our emails were very cave man.

Me: you have gold color
MHT: we have gold color
Me: me want gold color
MHT: send order #
Me: k. order #
MHT: nod, grunt
Me: nod, grunt

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAHA yeah, maybe!
I don't necessarily mind to the point communications, I was just a bit taken aback by it because I haven't had such brief CS encounters in a long time.

They're checking some material stock for me so I haven't placed my order yet. I was considering the green like on your BFG because it's beautiful. Actually, if you have an opportunity and you don't mind, I'd really like to see your gold toy next to your green toy so I can be surer of my choice.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:42 pm

vixenvega wrote:They're checking some material stock for me so I haven't placed my order yet. I was considering the green like on your BFG because it's beautiful. Actually, if you have an opportunity and you don't mind, I'd really like to see your gold toy next to your green toy so I can be surer of my choice.

Ill have them up tonight when I get home from work
My collection
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:10 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Ill have them up tonight when I get home from work

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:24 pm

vixenvega wrote:Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Here ya go.
Attachments
20180228_171920~2.jpg
Those swirls
20180228_171854~2.jpg
20180228_171948~2.jpg
My collection
► Show Spoiler
vixenvega

Postby vixenvega » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:32 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
vixenvega wrote:Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

Here ya go.

Thank you so much! Both are really pretty, but I'm in love with that green. I think I'll have to ask for that instead.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Brace yourself for fast shipping. They get their stock out the door amazingly quickly.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted

Return to “General Discussion”