Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sneks toys

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:41 pm

Niah wrote:I asked it in another thread, but I thought I'd ask here as well. What are EE's super surprise and deluxe surprise options like? Do they really go all out? How are they with requests for not including certain colors and such? I'm seriously considering a small, soft Yacuruna. Possibly a medium Wraith and/or medium Reptilian too.

They have the differences between the two options on the EE website,under "toy information" but the gist of it is that you get four colors and deluxe adds metallic/glow/UV colors. You can put in the order notes what colors you want or what you want the toy based on.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:18 pm

Niah wrote:I asked it in another thread, but I thought I'd ask here as well. What are EE's super surprise and deluxe surprise options like? Do they really go all out? How are they with requests for not including certain colors and such? I'm seriously considering a small, soft Yacuruna. Possibly a medium Wraith and/or medium Reptilian too.

I have three toys with surprise options from EE. I am happy with both my were horse and remus, they are both super surprise. Ill post some picts when I get a chance. My were horse has a bright red to dark red faded shaft with a tri color black, white and brown base. It was unguided as well. A faded shaft and tri color marble was way more than I would have ever expected. My remus is just a metallic green blue marble, but still two marbled metallics. My emu egg was a basic surprise so one color. It came out pink. So meh.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Nixy Neon

Postby Nixy Neon » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:14 pm

I've gotten 3 deluxe surprises from them and all of them came out really nice. This is pictures of all three of them, plus the reference images I gave.
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:p sure im just never going to get my gfs toy from FB at this point :misc4: :unamused:

Yeah, it's been a few days since TTC replied to me. Probably server issues again :unamused:
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:27 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Hardly worth it at this point tbh. *sigh* what I do for her~

They still somehow managed to drop a ton of inventory, make a sale, and process new orders... :eyeroll:
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:My thoughts too.
I'm not ready to jump ship just yet. TTC has been incredibly good to me and everyone else from what I've seen. A little hitch in the road doesn't automatically mean they are going to shit.
but i AM tired of it.
I hope they just get FBs models, make their own molds/prints and wash their hands of the rest of it :unamused:

That's what I've been hearing as well. To be honest, I'm glad that they're taking some time to get back to me, such that I'll get my next paycheque before I place my order :stick:

I've done some digging into TTC's history -- there was a months-long server crash just a month into their venture. From the outside it must have seemed like they were never going to recover from it. I think they need to get better servers, for their future's sake. (I hope these crashes are not acts of sabotage.) Failing that, maybe they could put out public announcements when this type of stuff happens?
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:09 am

Nixy Neon wrote:

I've gotten 3 deluxe surprises from them and all of them came out really nice. This is pictures of all three of them, plus the reference images I gave.

Those are amazing! Thanks for the link. That Reptilian is gorgeous. I think I'll definitely be going with the deluxe surprise option on the ones I order and I'll probably attach a pic or two for inspiration as well for at least one of the toys. I have an idea for my Reptilian, but I'm going to think on it a bit. I'm not sure about the Yacuruna just yet.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:21 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Bulbasaur wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:p sure im just never going to get my gfs toy from FB at this point :misc4: :unamused:

Yeah, it's been a few days since TTC replied to me. Probably server issues again :unamused:

I tried reaching them on twitter as well.
They said they would have had the package from FB like, a week ago, so I figured they'd get it to me by now.
Hardly worth it at this point tbh. *sigh* what I do for her~

Yyyikes
Thats not even dropping the ball at this point. Thats like..
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Trying to decide on the inspiration for my Reptilian. I'm leaning toward the attached lightning pic for it. I'm also considering a Yacuruna. For some reason I'm immediately reminded of a cobra with its hood flared out and it'd be totally epic if they could even do the usual markings on the back. I'll have to ask.
Attachments
lightningpurplelights.jpg
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:34 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Apparently they've been having server issues. I can let it slide. I just hope it's not an example of what's to come.

Come on TTC, I belieeeeeeeeve in you! :sniffing:

Did you get a response from them today?
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:08 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Checked twitter and email. Nope.
I'll give them until monday, then send a new email (instead of replying to the current one) and another message on twitter.
If they've had issues, I can imagine it would take a little time to play catch up. If they haven't been so good in the past/with all this BF/FB nonsense so far, I'd just drop it.

Ah, OK, hang on in there! I got a reply early afternoon (Mountain)
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Honestly, at this point they either need to run as far away as possible from FB's continued debacles, or they need to simply take all of the molds and kick that team to the curb. This is making me not want to get any more toys from TTC; since they are continuing to allow this stuff to happen from FB and associate closely with them.
reine

Postby reine » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:11 pm

If anyone has a MHT Dragon (or any MHT toy with a similarly small base): Can it stand up on its own, or does it flop over?
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:26 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Finally got an email from FB/TTC
Apparently since they """"tried"""" to send it and it came back twice (pretty sure it was only once, and the second one got "lost" in the mail) I now have to have it sent to a different place. which means my parents house.
I've bought from TTC before with 0 issue, as well as the countless BD and other toys and non toy related things with no issue.
So I'm going to assume it's just Risky Beasts bullshit that's now made me have to try a different address, which the only one I could use is my parents (which in turn is its own can of worms. at least it's a humanoid/robot dick and not an animal one. ugh)

I'm livid. Never again, and tbh, I love TTC, and their CS had been top notch through all this as well as my custom order from before, but all this FB bullshit is making me not even want to order from them.

It's not worth the stress. I just don't care anymore.

Grrr, I got an answer back about my order which is still half missing and they told me that I ~did~ get it, that the toys were mailed together. Ummmm, no. It was TTC that sent one toy first since they hadn't finished the second toy, even though that's annoying. So I resent for the second time the email they had 2 weeks ago sent me telling me that they decided to mail the toys separately - it said no they haven't sent my toy, this is why they haven't sent the toy, and they will get back to me with a tracking number for the toy when it's made. (which is what I'm waiting on) Tbh it's TTC I'm getting pissed off with now, taking on FB's models as well seems hard for them to keep up with. They did say that the inventory orders are coming straight from TTC now and not FB's shop.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:32 pm

reine wrote:If anyone has a MHT Dragon (or any MHT toy with a similarly small base): Can it stand up on its own, or does it flop over?

most of MHT bases are the same size. depending on size and firmness they may stand of their own. i can get my El Rey, Centaur, BFG and Boss Hogg to stand on their own, its precarious though. Since all the toys are so long and most are in 75% firmness they will eventually lean enough to fall over, but its not instantaneous. except Boss Hogg that toy is fat a topish heavy it will fall over quickly. My BFG is in firm and it will stand firm no mater what. :smile: the bases are also a bit sticky, well at all mine are, maybe its cause they have Vac u Lock holes?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:29 pm

Look, TTC is FB at this point, it’s their business which they see over their assets. Not claiming responsibility for FB when it’s convenient is poor management and I won’t buy from either company.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Just sad to see that this is still happening,I’ve really wanted to get stuff from both but it’s such an over complicated mess they stepped in and it reflects on both companies
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:38 pm

I still have faith they can get the ball rolling again once the bad FB karma wears off.... mainly because I freaking love the two TTC toys I have now lol. Positive thinking or sucker thinking? Our orders wouldn't have been this madness if FB's original post office problem hadn't happened, the recovery on this has just been a pain so far.

I like to imagine that the post office where the parcels magically disappeared into must have a disgruntled employee who FB has wronged in the past. lol. Maybe someone who is still waiting for an order from them from, like, 3 years ago :mystery:
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:40 pm

I never bought the "it was the post office" explanation

(not that USPS is perfect, mind you!)

any branch or sub branch would have been audited if it actually had as many lost parcels as claimed
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:43 pm

reine wrote:If anyone has a MHT Dragon (or any MHT toy with a similarly small base): Can it stand up on its own, or does it flop over?

My dragon (size small) stands on its own

lizardbreath wrote:I never bought the "it was the post office" explanation

(not that USPS is perfect, mind you!)

any branch or sub branch would have been audited if it actually had as many lost parcels as claimed

I agree with this.
With the number of orders over the past 4 years they blamed on the post office, if its true then some postal worker has to have a storage unit full of dildos that they just kept pinching from the mail.

I'm not even surprised this is how stuff is going anymore. Just disappointed.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.

Return to “General Discussion”