Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Slippery-When-Wet

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:48 am

FoxyCatZaam wrote:Maybe someone who is still waiting for an order from them from, like, 3 years ago :mystery:

That's me! /depression dance
:unamused:
I still have hope because I want my robodongs
ImageImage
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:58 am

Slippery-When-Wet wrote:
FoxyCatZaam wrote:Maybe someone who is still waiting for an order from them from, like, 3 years ago :mystery:

That's me! /depression dance
:unamused:
I still have hope because I want my robodongs

Holy shit are you serious??? Your order from the planet terrabyte promo STILL hasnt been shipped?
I hope they compensate you for that because that is legitimately absurd. Hopefully they give you something substantial. More than piddly little squishies for legit 3 + years of waiting for them to fulfill their service obligation.

Pretty certain my friends order from late 2014 hasnt been shipped either but im just calling that a total loss at this point.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
reine

Postby reine » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:09 am

KnotyDes wrote:most of MHT bases are the same size. depending on size and firmness they may stand of their own. i can get my El Rey, Centaur, BFG and Boss Hogg to stand on their own, its precarious though. Since all the toys are so long and most are in 75% firmness they will eventually lean enough to fall over, but its not instantaneous. except Boss Hogg that toy is fat a topish heavy it will fall over quickly. My BFG is in firm and it will stand firm no mater what. :smile: the bases are also a bit sticky, well at all mine are, maybe its cause they have Vac u Lock holes?

Screamy wrote:My dragon (size small) stands on its own

Awesome, thank you both! :smile:
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:21 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Finally told me my toy is being shipped..."with the next batch" :unamused:
Have a tracking number but I won't believe it until it gets to my, er, my PARENTS door.
Ugh.
Can't wait for my parents to open the package and have to explain "sorry, I bought my gf a robot cock to fuck her with, but the people who tried to send it were having issues with the address, so i had to send it here. thanks i'll be over at noon"

Camp outside their door to intercept the package :) Or let them know beforehand that you'll be getting a package and go over for lunch and take the opportunity to catch up!

I'm surprised TTC works weekends, actually. But I heard their work ethic is pretty stellar.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:27 am

A lot of small makers do too actually! I get to chat with several and it’s not too uncommon.
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:55 am

I forgot about Marbled March until just now! Scooped up a KrampusKitzler based on this:

I will have my shimmery rainbow dick one day, lol.
// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:01 am

Idra wrote:[color=#ffaacc]I forgot about Marbled March until just now! Scooped up a KrampusKitzler based on this:

How are DamnAverage's marbles? Do they come out blocky or wispy? Tight or bleedy?
Idra

Postby Idra » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:33 am

Bulbasaur wrote:How are DamnAverage's marbles? Do they come out blocky or wispy? Tight or bleedy?

They tend to be pretty tight and wispy. Sheep is pretty up front about how marbles are going to come out -- you can see lots of examples of how the marbled march marbles will be on her site. More colors will usually mean a more complex marble, but even her two color ones are more "marbled"/less blocky than BD's. She's also pretty up front that if you want super soft silicone (which for her is 0030, same as BD's regular "soft"), the colors will bleed (and provides pictures of that, too, when you order her marbled march stuff).

I have a three-color snail from her (ordered as a surprise) in 0030 and you can still see distinct bands of color in it, but they've definitely bled together -- totally expected (and more than I expected for a surprise!). I asked for my KrampusKitzler in 8A (her medium) just to be sure it wouldn't bleed as much.

Wait times for Marbled March can be long since she's one person doing all of it. Last year I got my gf a Mini Jav and it was shipped about four months later (so, speedier than FB's Spring Fling, but not like BD's customs). If you go into it knowing that, you should be okay.
[/ramble]

// idra // lesbian //
-----------------------
Owned: See Profile
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Bulbasaur wrote:How are DamnAverage's marbles? Do they come out blocky or wispy? Tight or bleedy?

I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:

holy fuck is that gorgeous.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Bulbasaur

Postby Bulbasaur » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:04 pm

Oh my gosh, that is beautiful :liplick:
reine

Postby reine » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:13 pm

... and a friend just ordered an XXXL Dragon from MHT. :stick:
Neither of us are ready to see how big this is in person, haha. They own a few BD XLs, but there's always that initial "holy shit it's huge" every time something that big arrives lol
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:50 pm

Bulbasaur wrote:Oh my gosh, that is beautiful :liplick:

You shouldn't expect this level of beauty, though. To get an idea of DA's typical output, browse the sold section on their Etsy.

But I've never heard of them sending out one of their below average marbles for a custom order. They repour until they get something good.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Xan

Postby Xan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:56 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Finally told me my toy is being shipped..."with the next batch" :unamused:
Have a tracking number but I won't believe it until it gets to my, er, my PARENTS door.
Ugh.
Can't wait for my parents to open the package and have to explain "sorry, I bought my gf a robot cock to fuck her with, but the people who tried to send it were having issues with the address, so i had to send it here. thanks i'll be over at noon"

Hello there!

I hope we can help! I can tell you we only asked if you had an alternative shipping address since the first shipping failed.
We're of course happy to do anything we can to make sure the toy gets to you safely, and we'll gladly cover shipping costs to your original address again, if you prefer to give that another try.

Should you have any alternative suggestions, we're happy to listen.
Just send a note - we're standing by to assist!
:misc2: :widesmile:

EDIT: Got your note - we'll proceed as you requested :)

-Scritt, TTC
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Xan

Postby Xan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:it's not the biggest deal. I'm just a little miffed I'm having to do this when I'm guessing what was FBs "bad shipping" methods or whatever.
I know the first one got sent back, and the second attempt just got lost into the void :mystery:
I still never heard back from USPS for that.

It's good that's a thing of the past, then! :laugh:
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Slippery-When-Wet

Postby Slippery-When-Wet » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:14 pm

Screamy wrote:Holy shit are you serious??? Your order from the planet terrabyte promo STILL hasnt been shipped?
I hope they compensate you for that because that is legitimately absurd. Hopefully they give you something substantial. More than piddly little squishies for legit 3 + years of waiting for them to fulfill their service obligation.

Pretty certain my friends order from late 2014 hasnt been shipped either but im just calling that a total loss at this point.

Thanks for the support Screamy! I just hope the quality of the pours compare to my current collection of bots from FB. They've gotta be a perfect set!

Ugh i hope your friend receives their order! At least since TTC took over, I'm no longer worried about it never being fulfilled. Just sad that the photos FB sent me years ago probably won't be what I receive u__u
ImageImage
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:45 am

I really wish other toy makers made eggs the relative size of MM's Bantam Eggs. I need a ton of them. (may or may not be planning on picking up a Squick or Bedbug, and I don't have the need or want to deal with gelatin eggs)
snozzleblot

Postby snozzleblot » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 am

Looks like MHT has made Metallic Green a stock colour on the Dragon... for $19.95

Must have gotten a lot of tickets asking for the same I guess, probably in no small part thanks to this forum :stick:

EDIT: Looks like they've also added an official menu item for custom colors: $34.95 :surprised:
|✔| Checklist |✔|
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:05 am

snozzleblot wrote:Looks like MHT has made Metallic Green a stock colour on the Dragon... for $19.95

Must have gotten a lot of tickets asking for the same I guess, probably in no small part thanks to this forum :stick:

EDIT: Looks like they've also added an official menu item for custom colors: $34.95 :surprised:

They're getting a lot of interest from the fantasy toy community. Nice to see them embracing it :D
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:31 am

snozzleblot wrote:Looks like MHT has made Metallic Green a stock colour on the Dragon... for $19.95

The glory days of free custom color is over?

I would also like to see if the mettalic green looks the same as my BFG.

MHT also has a new toy named the firehose. Its on the realistic side of things.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”