Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
griffin-morgenstern

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Fri May 11, 2018 12:17 pm

New store YiffInHell.
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Fri May 11, 2018 12:40 pm

griffin-morgenstern wrote:New store YiffInHell.

The bandy toy looks a little painful, but the other one looks alright. I think the shop has potential! Judging by how fairly smooth the toys look in general, I’m sure they could perfect that one day and make some really neat looking stuff.
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat May 12, 2018 5:14 pm

Just got an xs dragon. Its so much more manageable than the small! I'm jazzed to give it a try. Also featuring xs el Rey but somewhat cut off

Last edited by Screamy on Sat May 12, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat May 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Screamy wrote:Just got an xs dragon. Its so much more manageable than the small! I'm jazzed to give it a try. Also featuring sx el Rey but somewhat cut off

Nice, did you get like the pre release/prototype's, cause i dont see them on the website yet.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat May 12, 2018 6:39 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Screamy wrote:Just got an xs dragon. Its so much more manageable than the small! I'm jazzed to give it a try. Also featuring sx el Rey but somewhat cut off

Nice, did you get like the pre release/prototype's, cause i dont see them on the website yet.

Its the molds theyre going to be using but they sent it surprisingly early so I'm having a grand time with them. They'll be releasing them soon as far as I know. I feel like looking at these two in particular the size range will be perfect for people looking for more standard sizes that they can get at say... Tantus. Or really anywhere.

Dragons circ is roughly 6 in, with 6.5 usable.
El Rey circ is roughly 5.75 in with about 7 inches insertable
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat May 12, 2018 9:04 pm

Screamy wrote: :words:

I have a El Rey and i have been telling people to get one, Its amazing. I am glad they are making the smaller sizes so others can enjoy their amazing toys.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sat May 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Screamy wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

Its the molds theyre going to be using but they sent it surprisingly early so I'm having a grand time with them. They'll be releasing them soon as far as I know. I feel like looking at these two in particular the size range will be perfect for people looking for more standard sizes that they can get at say... Tantus. Or really anywhere.

Dragons circ is roughly 6 in, with 6.5 usable.
El Rey circ is roughly 5.75 in with about 7 inches insertable

You, my friend, are a godsent. Those sizes should be manageable for me and I've wanted an El Rey so long :excited:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Padre

Postby Padre » Sun May 13, 2018 12:00 am

Screamy wrote:Just got an xs dragon. Its so much more manageable than the small! I'm jazzed to give it a try. Also featuring xs el Rey but somewhat cut off

Ooooh time to get a dragon finally! :excited:
It looks like the plate texture is less pronounced on the XS than it is on the small, is that a trick of the light or....?
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
yiffinhell

Postby yiffinhell » Sun May 13, 2018 3:47 am

That's me! I'm surprised this place is still active considering how the secondhand threads are locked, and this forum is invisible to google due to the robots.txt

Rottsloan wrote:

The bandy toy looks a little painful, but the other one looks alright. I think the shop has potential! Judging by how fairly smooth the toys look in general, I’m sure they could perfect that one day and make some really neat looking stuff.

Yeah, bandy was my first sculpt. I'm thinking of playing around with different clays. I got some good advice at the Dragon Hoard forums.
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Sun May 13, 2018 4:25 am

yiffinhell wrote:

That's me! I'm surprised this place is still active considering how the secondhand threads are locked, and this forum is invisible to google due to the robots.txt

Rottsloan wrote:

Yeah, bandy was my first sculpt. I'm thinking of playing around with different clays. I got some good advice at the Dragon Hoard forums.

Hey! Cool of you to respond, and even cooler to be open to advice and stuff. I honestly think you’ve got a good thing started here, I’m not one for animal fantasy toys much (more of a monster kinda guy haha) but your pours look really nice color-wise and I think you could really knock it out one day with more practice. As for the comment about bandy—I’m a really super texthre sensitive person, so when I see deep lines in a toy I’m automatically like “ow ow ow ow ow” haha.

Everyone is different! I think playing with complicated textures right off the bat is a bold move, and again, with some practice and trial and error, I think you could get it. Your toys look like something a new sculptor would make, but already plenty more polished off than the usual starter dongs. I definitely want to open my own shop one day as well, so it’s cool to finally be around to see a new one crop up and it’ll be awesome to see how your shop grows.
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
yiffinhell

Postby yiffinhell » Sun May 13, 2018 5:17 am

Rottsloan wrote:
Hey! Cool of you to respond, and even cooler to be open to advice and stuff. I honestly think you’ve got a good thing started here, I’m not one for animal fantasy toys much (more of a monster kinda guy haha) but your pours look really nice color-wise and I think you could really knock it out one day with more practice. As for the comment about bandy—I’m a really super texthre sensitive person, so when I see deep lines in a toy I’m automatically like “ow ow ow ow ow” haha.

Everyone is different! I think playing with complicated textures right off the bat is a bold move, and again, with some practice and trial and error, I think you could get it. Your toys look like something a new sculptor would make, but already plenty more polished off than the usual starter dongs. I definitely want to open my own shop one day as well, so it’s cool to finally be around to see a new one crop up and it’ll be awesome to see how your shop grows.

Yeah thanks! If you're interested in starting up your own shop, I thought Candiru/Average's Vimeo Series was really good for getting started and for a general template on the overall process from concept to end-product. There are more advanced techniquies that have their own advantages, but his methods are simple and quick. I have also found Bill Doran's Punished Props to be very useful as well as videos on Tested that are cohosted by Frank Ippolito.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sun May 13, 2018 9:21 am

Padre wrote:
Screamy wrote:Just got an xs dragon. Its so much more manageable than the small! I'm jazzed to give it a try. Also featuring xs el Rey but somewhat cut off

Ooooh time to get a dragon finally! :excited:
It looks like the plate texture is less pronounced on the XS than it is on the small, is that a trick of the light or....?

Its still as pronounced, its just that bad lighting mixed with the silver is muting the shadows.
griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Sun May 13, 2018 12:05 pm

yiffinhell wrote:

Oh hey! Congrats on the new store! :widesmile:

Honestly, I only come here to check this thread for new toys and stores, and occasionally post the ones I find from other social media, just because I like to spread information and help new makers. I don't even check the rest of the forum hhaha.
tzern

Postby tzern » Sun May 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Anyone here seen or tried this one?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/581483525/ ... ith-ribbed

The shop also has a few dragon dildos as well (even some with a cumtube).
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun May 13, 2018 4:35 pm

Found another maker through my suggested items. Looks like the max circ on any of the toys so far is 7.5 but their pouring style and colors look really vibrant and the shapes are attractive.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Fantasticocks ... eader-name
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Sun May 13, 2018 6:26 pm

yiffinhell wrote:That's me! I'm surprised this place is still active considering how the secondhand threads are locked, and this forum is invisible to google due to the robots.txt

Any plans to offer other firmness for toys?
katze

Postby katze » Sun May 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Just placed an order for a custom pink marbled canine toy from GBW/Simply Elegant Glass! I'm so HYPED I can't wait.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
katze

Postby katze » Mon May 14, 2018 2:53 pm

I couldn't help but buy this egg GBW/Simply Elegant Glass dropped today. *_* I left them a note saying to just ship it with my custom canine dildo I'm getting from them.

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon May 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Oh man that sounds PERFECT!
Excited for an El ray~~~
edit: just realized the circ. is the same as a large chance.
oh....oh so perfect ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ.

Wait what? An xs El Rey is as thick as a large Chance? :laugh: :laugh: MHT you so crazy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon May 14, 2018 4:25 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Wait what? An xs El Rey is as thick as a large Chance? :laugh: :laugh: MHT you so crazy.

Following Screamy's post the El Rey is around 5.75 circ but I think the circ on a large UF Chance is more around 7-7.5 in depending where you measure it, f I remember ? Unless the BD website is widely mistaken again. Which is possible :psyduck: But if they are correct the XS El Rey would stil be as thick as a medium UF Chance at least :laugh:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH

Return to “General Discussion”