Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Rottsloan
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rottsloan » Sun May 27, 2018 4:18 am

so for Christmas/birthday I’ve decided to get myself and my partners a reptilian each. I’m getting a large deluxe surprise, my girlfriend is getting a medium deluxe surprise and my boyfriend is getting a small (not sure about surprise yet because he’s not super into aesthetics)

That’ll be around 370+ including shipping and will be the most I’ve ever spent on dildos. It also means there’ll be 5 reptilians in this House. MY BODY IS READY

(My gf and I are so ridiculously excited we made Pinterest boards for surprise inspiration ideas jfc)
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
User avatar
griffin-morgenstern
Posts: 254
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:03 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Sun May 27, 2018 9:37 am

TheToySheep will soon (well, tomorrow!) release two ovipositors.

Which is great news for Europeans looking for ovipositors!
User avatar
katze
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:05 pm
Gender: female/idc
Location: CA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby katze » Sun May 27, 2018 12:03 pm

Jasmine wrote:
katze wrote:Simply Elegant Glass finished my custom canine, and it’s so GOOD I can’t even put it into words. :misc2: :excited:


:bugeyed:

:misc2: :excited:

That's beautiful!


I KNOW....I can’t wait to see it in person waaah. I hope the specs I chose work for me!!
Image

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Tempest
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:33 pm
Gender: Dude
Location: California

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Tempest » Sun May 27, 2018 12:18 pm

Not exactly a fantasy toy, but I just ordered an nJoy Pure Wand! Everything I've heard about it has been good and I'm hoping it'll be a toy I can reach for when I want pressure on the right spots without having to squat on something huge.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
User avatar
Manatease
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:38 am
Gender: They

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Manatease » Sun May 27, 2018 5:58 pm

I just got a small Aliet from Strange Bedfellas and a super pretty mini Jav! I’m so excited!
User avatar
Rottsloan
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Rottsloan » Tue May 29, 2018 12:13 pm

Ordered a mini yacuruna because I have 0 self control. I might wind up selling it because mini but I mostly just really wanted to be sure the texture wouldn’t kill me before investing in a large custom next year. The reptilian is priority but a yacuruna has been on my “I need that” list for a while now haha

After those, a raptor!
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Wed May 30, 2018 9:29 pm

So, EE's elephant for vag use. Yay or nay? I'm worried that way the head flairs might be uncomfortable.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
vixenvega
Posts: 1833
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:04 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby vixenvega » Thu May 31, 2018 5:08 am

sneks toys wrote:So, EE's elephant for vag use. Yay or nay? I'm worried that way the head flairs might be uncomfortable.

I have only read good things about it for vaginal use.
Drazard posted this little bit about it a few months ago.
I've also asked a couple of friends about it and it's well liked.
I can't give you any opinions myself as I don't have one yet, but it's pretty solidly on my maybe list.
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:57 am

MHT came out with a new one, XXXCaliber. Interesting looking uncut toy.
https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/product-page/xxxcaliber
Image
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
PrincessPeregrine
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:03 pm

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby PrincessPeregrine » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:03 am

TTC's latest drop had a whole bunch of pretty cortez's in it! Also one Mocha, which I bought. :smile:
Attachments
1701_-_Mini_Mocha_in_Medium_Firmness_-_Gold_Vein_1024x1024.jpg
1694_-_Large_Cortez_in_Soft_Firmness_with_Suction_Cup_1024x1024.jpg
1696_-_Medium_Cortez_in_Medium_Firmness_with_Suction_Cup_1024x1024.jpg
1697_-_Small_Cortez_in_Medium_Firmness_-_Gold_Vein_1024x1024.jpg
1695_-_Large_Cortez_in_Soft_Firmness_with_Suction_Cup_1024x1024.jpg
User avatar
Tallon
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:38 pm
Gender: FtM
Location: Pacific Northwest
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Tallon » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:04 am

So I ordered from FB a solid year ago and... nothing. They got my money but I have yet to receive my package. I realize they went through a company transition, but a year? Holy crap.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
User avatar
Villie
Posts: 1159
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 pm
Gender: Bisexual Pusséy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Villie » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:03 am

Tallon wrote:So I ordered from FB a solid year ago and... nothing. They got my money but I have yet to receive my package. I realize they went through a company transition, but a year? Holy crap.

Have you attempted to contact them recently?

Their new site is at friskybeastcreations or you can send in a contact message through twintailcreations, you're apparently guaranteed a reply
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
User avatar
Squirrelmunk
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:10 am
Gender: male

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Squirrelmunk » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:53 pm

I though FB had finished working through their old queue. I suppose I'm mistaken? How many old unfulfilled orders do they still have?
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby HungryStray » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Squirrelmunk wrote:I though FB had finished working through their old queue. I suppose I'm mistaken? How many old unfulfilled orders do they still have?

At least two. Mine is supposed to be ready to ship but I haven't gotten a shipping notice or anything just yet.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
User avatar
Otselotovaya Khvatka
Posts: 88
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:30 am

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Otselotovaya Khvatka » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Frisky beast is definitely still on 'working on their queue' in my opinion.

I've been told mine is in shipping queue but, well, I have exactly fuck all faith in Frisky Beast at this point so I'm not going to believe much until I see the order in my hand.
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:48 am

Otselotovaya Khvatka wrote:Frisky beast is definitely still on 'working on their queue' in my opinion.

I've been told mine is in shipping queue but, well, I have exactly fuck all faith in Frisky Beast at this point so I'm not going to believe much until I see the order in my hand.

The hell they are! I'm still waiting on my August 2016 order. I contacted TTC to see if I can just get store credit instead, since I stretched up over time but I got no answer. I contacted them, I want to say sometime before my surgery, which I got on may 21st.

I might just chalk up this as a $145 loss and call it a life and lesson learned at this point.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
reine
Posts: 1426
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:39 pm
Gender: F
Location: Canada

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby reine » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:55 am

sneks toys wrote:
Otselotovaya Khvatka wrote:Frisky beast is definitely still on 'working on their queue' in my opinion.

I've been told mine is in shipping queue but, well, I have exactly fuck all faith in Frisky Beast at this point so I'm not going to believe much until I see the order in my hand.

The hell they are! I'm still waiting on my August 2016 order. I contacted TTC to see if I can just get store credit instead, since I stretched up over time but I got no answer. I contacted them, I want to say sometime before my surgery, which I got on may 21st.

I might just chalk up this as a $145 loss and call it a life and lesson learned at this point.


Maybe try contacting them again?

Also: With old FB orders (any orders made before the merge), TTC has to contact FB about the orders and then get back to the customer with FB's answer. If FB won't respond to TTC's questions (which happens a lot because the FB people are terrible and unreliable), TTC has no idea where the orders are and can't help. :(

TTC is doing as much as they can to help see old orders fulfilled, but there's unfortunately nothing they can do about FB being shitty people who won't communicate with them (or anyone at all, honestly).
:psyduck:
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:01 am

reine wrote:
sneks toys wrote:
Otselotovaya Khvatka wrote:Frisky beast is definitely still on 'working on their queue' in my opinion.

I've been told mine is in shipping queue but, well, I have exactly fuck all faith in Frisky Beast at this point so I'm not going to believe much until I see the order in my hand.

The hell they are! I'm still waiting on my August 2016 order. I contacted TTC to see if I can just get store credit instead, since I stretched up over time but I got no answer. I contacted them, I want to say sometime before my surgery, which I got on may 21st.

I might just chalk up this as a $145 loss and call it a life and lesson learned at this point.


Maybe try contacting them again?

Also: With old FB orders (any orders made before the merge), TTC has to contact FB about the orders and then get back to the customer with FB's answer. If FB won't respond to TTC's questions (which happens a lot because the FB people are terrible and unreliable), TTC has no idea where the orders are and can't help. :(

They're doing as much as they can, but there's unfortunately nothing they can do about FB being shitty people who won't communicate with anyone.

I am aware that they have to contact FB about orders, my complaint this time is I ask TTC if I can just get store credit for their shop instead of continuing this wild goose chase and never got a simple yes/no answer. I don't see why they can't offer store credits in place of unfilled FB orders since they own FB.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Phelvia
Posts: 1349
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
Gender: I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Phelvia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:38 am

I don't see why TTC even merged with FB. It hurts their reputation to a degree, that and when the FB people ignore their, essentially, boss it looks pretty bad when TTC is asking them for X information.

Unless the merge was just a ploy to snag FB's models then eventually cut ties with them. I could see that happening tbh. TTC has little to gain from merging with FB except those models. It definitely isn't to gain a good reputation or to try and build up FB's.
FB is a lost cause at this point. Like, you can take over and change the FB website and make it look all nice but as long as the current owners are in charge nothing that needs to change will change. :l

I ordered, like, once from FB. Those ready made watermelon eggs. It took a month and a half to get to me. Me sending in three tickets "we're shipping them out later this week" my ass. :unamused:
So I feel really bad for anyone that ordered more than a 15$ investment from FB and still is being given the run around.
User avatar
Manatease
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:38 am
Gender: They

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Manatease » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:46 am

There never is an actual answer and that’s the frustrating part. It’s wild. I really think it was a bad call to take on that sinking ship, because it’s definitely not helping TTC out in any way shape or form. Whatever contract they agreed to sign with them should probably have been looked over a lot more.

I know some orders are being worked on but each time it’s “almost done” and that was months ago, hell I’d say closer to almost a half year from when I remember right?

I don’t know, I have a bit of salt with them because any interaction I’ve had with them hasn’t been super encouraging and has been vague and uppity.

Maybe after like, a year and a half they finally will be able to reliably turn around FB products with the full lineup.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests