Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
HungryStray

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby HungryStray » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:12 pm

I'm just glad that I don't have to interact with FB directly anymore to be honest. My ticket responses from TTC have always been courteous and thus far I haven't felt like THEY'VE been leading me around. It also makes me hopeful that I can eventually get more of FB's old models and its more likely that they'll be in sizes I can appreciate.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Huh. FriskyBeast doesn't even sell their inventory on their own site now (the new updated FBC site). Going to it says "we moved our inventory to our main storefront" with the link to TTC.
And now TTC has the FB model archives on their site along the FB inventory.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:54 pm

Phelvia wrote:Huh. FriskyBeast doesn't even sell their inventory on their own site now (the new updated FBC site). Going to it says "we moved our inventory to our main storefront" with the link to TTC.
And now TTC has the FB model archives on their site along the FB inventory.

They haven't sold on their own website for awhile. It doesn't look like all the old models are listed on TTC's site either. I really hope they get the Sabretooth tiger model. Fingers crossed.

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Phelvia wrote:Unless the merge was just a ploy to snag FB's models then eventually cut ties with them.

That's my guess, too.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Otselotovaya Khvatka

Postby Otselotovaya Khvatka » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:47 am

Squirrelmunk wrote:
Phelvia wrote:Unless the merge was just a ploy to snag FB's models then eventually cut ties with them.

That's my guess, too.

I suspect they may have had some naive hope that fb was just a couple of people that got into a pit and that perhaps they could gain experienced employees in addition to a larger catalogue of models if they helped them out.

But whoops, fb is fucking them around too.
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:42 am

Edit: nvm it doesn’t matter
Last edited by Rottsloan on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Rottsloan

Postby Rottsloan » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:44 am

Apologetic double post, but on a lighter note—my EE yarucuna is scheduled to arrive shortly. Picspam incoming on the show me thread, I’m sure.
Call me Eligos
I love monster men.
I’ve sold (5) toys.
Addict in the making.
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:55 pm

Whew lol
Those two could fuck off into the void with everyones money and still have people excusing them

but dat ain't my business and I'm sick of hearing about them. Theres never anything good to be said lol

rs_560x415-150817131955-1024-kermit-lipton.jpg
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:37 pm

Speaking of TTC... How long does it take to get a response to a ticket? Sent one 2 weeks ago. Still waiting.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:15 pm

It’s not the response time they always advertise that’s for sure
Otselotovaya Khvatka

Postby Otselotovaya Khvatka » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:59 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Speaking of TTC... How long does it take to get a response to a ticket? Sent one 2 weeks ago. Still waiting.

1. Just to check: have you been checking your spam folder? I've got TTC white listed and chunks of correspondence from them keeps ending up in the spam anyway. So double check just in case.

2. Check the correspondence wasn't sent during one of the recent black hole days for the server where large portions of questions went missing and they asked people to resend if they sent anything during that time period. (something like that, idk, I'm only vaguely half-remembering details.)
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:25 am

Otselotovaya Khvatka wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:Speaking of TTC... How long does it take to get a response to a ticket? Sent one 2 weeks ago. Still waiting.

1. Just to check: have you been checking your spam folder? I've got TTC white listed and chunks of correspondence from them keeps ending up in the spam anyway. So double check just in case.

2. Check the correspondence wasn't sent during one of the recent black hole days for the server where large portions of questions went missing and they asked people to resend if they sent anything during that time period. (something like that, idk, I'm only vaguely half-remembering details.)

My spam folder never has anything in it.

I sent a ticket via their site. Nothing was down at the time.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Xan

Postby Xan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:54 pm

I can tell you that we've recently experienced a handful issues with undeliverable email replies.
If you haven't gotten a reply from us in 2 weeks, chances are we cannot contact you on your current address.

To clear up confusion, we've sent a notification to all users, that may not have heard from us within the past 2 weeks, with ongoing cases regarding old FB orders. If you haven't heard from us, and haven't gotten a notification, it's most likely because your email server is blocking our reply in one way or another. This happens more often with .edu institutional mail servers, but in very rare instances also on other servers.

We're not simply going to drop a support case, for any reason.

If you haven't gotten a reply on a ticket in 14 days, don't hesitate to send another ticket from a different email address.

As for FB's assets, we bought all of them.
This means we own the FB brand, their designs, and all their intellectual property.
It has been rebranded under the FriskyBeastCreations name to show that all new orders are made with, and fulfilled by us, and backed by TTC support. We plan to bring back as many of their models as possible, redesigned, and in our own proprietary finish quality.
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:44 pm

I'm coming from an @yahoo address. It was just asking if a large Croxic could be poured in extra soft, if that's even offered.
Xan

Postby Xan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm coming from an @yahoo address. It was just asking if a large Croxic could be poured in extra soft, if that's even offered.

Yes, we're happy to craft any model in Extra Soft 3 at no additional charge, by special request. Simply order a soft, and request Extra Soft 3 in the order notes box before checkout! Be aware that colors blend more and may interact unpredictably at this firmness. Wave colorations are still only offered on Medium firmness and higher, for this reason :)
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:09 pm

Xan wrote:
Rainbow Dasher wrote:I'm coming from an @yahoo address. It was just asking if a large Croxic could be poured in extra soft, if that's even offered.

Yes, we're happy to craft any model in Extra Soft 3 at no additional charge, by special request. Simply order a soft, and request Extra Soft 3 in the order notes box before checkout! Be aware that colors blend more at this firmness. Wave colorations are still only offered on Medium firmness and higher, for this reason :)

Good to know! I'll keep that in mind when I'm next able to order.
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Just replied to TTC about my refund and honestly, I feel so relieved knowing that I will no longer need to chase this order around :smilenox: . Hopefully I can still order my Croxic though, and in the terrapin color too, or at least something similar :misc1: :laugh:

But for real, now that TTC has all FB stock Iwould ask for a refund and just grab the model from their in stock, or wait it out and see if they update the sculpt. :scheming:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:30 pm

Xan wrote:As for FB's assets, we bought all of them.
This means we own the FB brand, their designs, and all their intellectual property.
It has been rebranded under the FriskyBeastCreations name to show that all new orders are made with, and fulfilled by us, and backed by TTC support. We plan to bring back as many of their models as possible, redesigned, and in our own proprietary finish quality.

Thank you for posting this information! It's reassuring seeing it all in plain text.

CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:58 pm

Xan wrote:As for FB's assets, we bought all of them.

Can't wait for more models to come back :smile:
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Alright so, I'm thinking of getting medium sized Yacuruna but have no idea on what color to get it. I'm thinking of trying a Heavenly eye Mizutsune again and make sure that there is better communication this time. But, I kinda want to get a toy based of of a can of AriZona green tea.

Is the green tea thing a stupid idea, and I should just go with the HEM idea? Or should I get a different toy with the AriZona as the inspo? I'm also interested in getting a reptilian and Android. Maybe I should do one of those instead?
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker

Return to “General Discussion”