Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
MrMangoMan

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby MrMangoMan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:09 am

Anyone have any experience with BunnyBuns or Barley from primalhardwere? I'm looking for a stroker that's not too overly textured and not too tight.
Anyone else have any recommendations for anything else that's not too tight? The muzzles are up on the list along side BunnyBuns or Barley. I'm a little on the thicker side and most strokers i've used have just been far too tight.
nsfwolfi

Postby nsfwolfi » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:48 am

MrMangoMan wrote:Anyone have any experience with BunnyBuns or Barley from primalhardwere? I'm looking for a stroker that's not too overly textured and not too tight.

I have a PH BunnyBuns, it's quite nice to use. If you want I can take some measurements when I get home.
As for the "tightness" I'm not sure how to tell if it fits you or not - I just know that big things do fit according to this gif:
:smile:
Noll

Postby Noll » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:19 pm

This gorgeous boy from HPE's last drop is coming home to me :smile:
List of toys owned in profile.
MrMangoMan

Postby MrMangoMan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:44 pm

nsfwolfi wrote:
MrMangoMan wrote:Anyone have any experience with BunnyBuns or Barley from primalhardwere? I'm looking for a stroker that's not too overly textured and not too tight.

I have a PH BunnyBuns, it's quite nice to use. If you want I can take some measurements when I get home.
As for the "tightness" I'm not sure how to tell if it fits you or not - I just know that big things do fit according to this gif:

Yup, that's one of the gifs that really have gotten my interest.
For reference, I'm about the size of a small Mystic. Some measurements would be much appreciated, though i'm leaning more towards Barley, I'd imagine they're around the same size internally.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:12 pm

Got a Salamander today along with two squishes versions and a paw. This made my day cause I've been feeling rough.
IMG_20190325_100532411.jpg

IMG_20190325_100612413.jpg

Also one of the squishes is a tiny version of the Salamander :widesmile:
nsfwolfi

Postby nsfwolfi » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:32 pm

MrMangoMan wrote:Yup, that's one of the gifs that really have gotten my interest.

The toy that was used in the gif there is a Growler by PrimalHardwere, they have measurements for that on their site (see "stats" for those).

MrMangoMan wrote:I'm about the size of a small Mystic.

Hm, I don't have one of those....are there any other toys you have that I could compare it with?

MrMangoMan wrote:Some measurements would be much appreciated, though i'm leaning more towards Barley, I'd imagine they're around the same size internally.

They have a bunch of pictures of Barley on their website that should hopefully get you an idea if it fits you or not.
► Show Spoiler

The silicone of my BunnyBuns is soft and stretchable and after the "pucker" it opens up a bit so to say. Dunno how to describe it :dukeretro:
I took some pictures for you here:
bunnybuns01_.jpg

[More pictures see "spoiler"]
► Show Spoiler
If you need some specific measurements or more comparison pictures, let me know and I'll try to help :misc2: :smile:
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:00 pm

Anyone else have any recommendations for anything else that's not too tight? The muzzles are up on the list along side BunnyBuns or Barley. I'm a little on the thicker side and most strokers i've used have just been far too tight.

Check out Silicone Nozzles. At the bottom of that page, they list the internal diameters of all their cores. They also have untextured cores in various diameters. Just make sure to choose their softest silicone, 00-20.

Also, I have a Duke's Muzzle and I measured its internal diameter at 1", if that helps at all.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:25 am

Since I had the funds laying around again, I finally ordered my first non-BD: an elypse art Magic
Decided to get it in a custom color, a deep blue with a black base. It’s already a pricey toy, might as well make it cool while I’m at it. Though frankly, it didn’t add much to the cost at all. Like $10
Pretty excited to see how it turns out
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:50 am

Smolder wrote:Since I had the funds laying around again, I finally ordered my first non-BD: an elypse art Magic
Decided to get it in a custom color, a deep blue with a black base. It’s already a pricey toy, might as well make it cool while I’m at it. Though frankly, it didn’t add much to the cost at all. Like $10
Pretty excited to see how it turns out

Good to know it doesn't cost much for custom color! The original color selection is a bit... uh... too realistic for me lol

Keep us updated on turn around time and post pictures please :D
ImageImage
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:34 pm

I just ordered one of these https://lustarts.com/collections/access ... uction-cup and I'm pretty excited. Apparently it is much better than the nytc one because of the chunky design opposed to two large relatively thin suction cups with a skinny connection between. Saw this comparison on reddit and was immediately sold https://www.reddit.com/r/BadDragon/comm ... urce=share

Anyone have experience with these? I'm excited because they should work very well with my f-machine suction cup attachment :nomnom:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:06 pm

Robiland wrote:I just ordered one of these https://lustarts.com/collections/access ... uction-cup and I'm pretty excited. Apparently it is much better than the nytc one because of the chunky design opposed to two large relatively thin suction cups with a skinny connection between. Saw this comparison on reddit and was immediately sold https://www.reddit.com/r/BadDragon/comm ... urce=share

Anyone have experience with these? I'm excited because they should work very well with my f-machine suction cup attachment :nomnom:

these could be vary useful. I might have to pick one up.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:11 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Robiland wrote:I just ordered one of these https://lustarts.com/collections/access ... uction-cup and I'm pretty excited. Apparently it is much better than the nytc one because of the chunky design opposed to two large relatively thin suction cups with a skinny connection between. Saw this comparison on reddit and was immediately sold https://www.reddit.com/r/BadDragon/comm ... urce=share

these could be vary useful. I might have to pick one up.

Very cheap too. Mine was 8 dollars before shipping, just testing the small/small for now. Large/Large is only a few dollars more expensive and I doubt shipping would cost any different. Got mine in pale gold :misc2:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Robiland wrote:Very cheap too. Mine was 8 dollars before shipping, just testing the small/small for now. Large/Large is only a few dollars more expensive and I doubt shipping would cost any different. Got mine in pale gold :misc2:

what the heck. I got a Large/Large in 2 random colors on the way.

hopefully this thing with work better than the crappy vac-u-lock SC i got. wall mounting my Mr. H toys here I come.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:17 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Robiland wrote:Very cheap too. Mine was 8 dollars before shipping, just testing the small/small for now. Large/Large is only a few dollars more expensive and I doubt shipping would cost any different. Got mine in pale gold :misc2:

hopefully this thing with work better than the crappy vac-u-lock SC i got. wall mounting my Mr. H toys here I come.

Truly lol, as soon as I saw the prices and the custom colour options I was sold. Apparently they are poured in medium firmness too. I think I will end up buying a bunch of these in the future depending on how they perform, and I am pretty hopeful considering the footage in the reddit post.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:06 pm

Got a notice from Elypse Art just now - almost identical to my original receipt, except with this difference

original I got after ordering said: "Order Date: 04/07/19
Ship Date: 4/12/19 ESTIMATED, final receipt & tracking # will be sent on ship date"

this one says: "Order Date: 04/07/19
Ship Date: 4/11/2019"

there's no update to the tracking information though, no tracking number or anything for me to look at, so I'm confused as to if this is the aforementioned final receipt/shipping notice, or if something went rogue :mystery:

I am going to be extremely impressed if they actually managed to get a custom out the door that fast. But without actual tracking info, I can't be sure what is going on

Edit: got my tracking link today! Magic gets here tomorrow! Holy crap thats a fast turnout
Last edited by Smolder on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:25 am

KnotyDes wrote:

You can use two larges SC for larger toys. It makes them more stable and less prone to have the base wiggling around.
List of toys owned in profile.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:44 pm

Noll wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

You can use two larges SC for larger toys. It makes them more stable and less prone to have the base wiggling around.

yup thats the goal. Many of my XL's have SC's, i pretty much recommend getting a SC on everything.

this double SC may allow me to knot fuck my XL Dexter, uh ok then. welp this is gonna be interesting.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:03 am

EA Magic is here! Insanely fast turnout for a custom

pics under spoiler
► Show Spoiler

He looks so incredible, I'm so happy
reine

Postby reine » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 am

Long time no post! It’s quiet here, but I like to check in from time to time. :widesmile:

Anyway, uh, I remember posting in here about my order for a Syldria from FoxyRabbit Toys (Etsy shop) a while ago, so I figured I’d update on that.

It’s been a rollercoaster. Buyer beware. :psyduck:

Back in November, I ordered a custom medium/5 Syldria from FoxyRabbit. It took until January to actually ship and arrive- over the estimated “1-6 weeks” wait time- but I figured, hey, they’re indie; maybe it just takes them longer.

When Syldria did finally get here, I noticed that the base of my toy was way firmer than 5. Since I hate firm silicone, waited 7-8 weeks for this to ship, and specifically ordered it in 5 because I don’t like firm, I was... bothered, to say the least.

I sent the shop a message to ask about it, saying that I’d ordered my toy in 5 but the base was incredibly firm, much harder than the shaft.

The owner replied with “Yup, the base is an 8 for sure! Why? Does that make her uncomfortable for you?”

:psyduck:
... Well, yes, but also why would you change the firmness of someone’s order without asking? The product page says “The base can be poured in 10 on request at no extra charge”, so I thought split firmness was opt-in???

I didn’t mention the “why did you change it” part (though I should have), and ended up just ordering a new Syldria in soft/3 for the base and shaft instead because I hate the feeling of 8 firmness so much, argh. The owner said they’d be happy to expedite my order, though! They told me they had some longer wait times, but they didn’t want me to be stuck with a toy that’s uncomfortable to use, so they’d speed me along.

That’s nice, I thought! I placed my order and sent them a message to thank them and let them know.

Well...
:unamused:

My order was placed on January 25th.
I received a shipping email from Etsy on March 25th. Two months is a long time, but whatever; I’ll take it. At least it’s on its way!

... Or not.

It sat there at “Shipping label created” for 2 weeks. At about the 8-day mark, I messaged the seller to ask about it.

No response.

I messaged them a few days later to politely nudge them and ask if they’d gotten my last message.

No response.

So we’re on Week 11 of the “1-6 weeks wait time” on the item page, my toy has fake-shipped, and I can’t contact the seller.

I finally get in touch with them over Discord instead (where they replied immediately...), and they said “Sorry, I meant to reply to you the other day!”. Okay. At least we’re here now. They told me they’ve “been very busy lately” and “ended up creating the shipping label early”.

The kicker: They hadn’t even made my toy yet. (I’m pretty sure that’s against Etsy’s policies? To say something has shipped when it hasn’t even been created...)

They also explained that the firmness issue from my last order was because “I always poured Syldria with a firm base so she can stand on her own; it never occurred to me that someone wouldn’t want that until you messaged me”. Nowhere on Syldria’s page did it say that the base would be a different firmness than the shaft. So I wasted my money for nothing, basically.

Anyway, they said “I’ll get your new Syldria poured tonight (Wednesday April 10th) and have her shipped tomorrow! (Thursday April 11th)”. I thanked them for the update and thought everything was good to go.

Once again: Nope. :angry:

At about twelve (12) weeks of waiting, and three weeks since the “”shipping”” email, I filed a non-delivery dispute with Etsy on the 14th.

And guess what?

Still no response. :misc5: :unamused:

I’m going to escalate this to Etsy CS if they don’t reply today, because holy mother of a shit this is absolutely insane. First they tell me they’ll “expedite” my order, then they send a false alarm shipping email without actually making my toy, then they won’t reply to me unless I contact them offsite (ignoring their own shop!!), then they lie to me once again about getting my order shipped, and now they won’t reply to an open dispute on their shop.

Christ. :eyeroll:

Do not buy from FoxyRabbit Toys on Etsy, I guess. I wanted to be able to support this little indie shop, but between the lack of communication, straight-up lying, and unbelievable wait times, I can’t recommend them to anyone. This is beyond unprofessional.

Also, it seems as though they moved at some point in my order wait time??? When I placed the order in January, the receipt said “Ships from Michigan”, but when I got the fake-shipping email in March, the notice said “Shipping from Georgia”. So they also moved without posting anything to their shop, putting their shop on vacation, or letting anybody know.
:psyduck:
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:40 am

Smolder wrote:EA Magic is here! Insanely fast turnout for a custom. He looks so incredible, I'm so happy

He's beautiful! I love how mottled the blue is. Thanks for sharing! It definitely gives me hope for a future order lol!

reine wrote:Long time no post! *snip*

Do not buy from FoxyRabbit Toys on Etsy, I guess. I wanted to be able to support this little indie shop, but between the lack of communication, straight-up lying, and unbelievable wait times, I can’t recommend them to anyone. This is beyond unprofessional.

Good to see you, Reine!

I'm sorry to hear about your order :unamused: I'm not quite sure what it is about indie toy makers, but there's a lot of inconsistency in the market. It's frustrating and I want to see these makers do well, but it's not really setting up a reputation for continued business if you're doing shady things like setting up fake shipping labels. Maybe they genuinely just wanted to get their shop organized ahead of time, but it's not helpful when notifications get sent out weeks before a product is even in line for production. I hope your order gets figured out soon!

I recently had an order from Target that got a shipping label made within a handful of hours of the order (same night!), and then the item never shipped. I got a replacement eventually, but CS claimed it was lost in the mail, which doesn't line up with their own tracking- it was never dropped off anywhere, never scanned for pickup, it just had a label made and then ignored. :misc4:
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”