Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
little-mythgital

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:59 pm

reine wrote:Do not buy from FoxyRabbit Toys on Etsy[/b], I guess. I wanted to be able to support this little indie shop, but between the lack of communication, straight-up lying, and unbelievable wait times, I can’t recommend them to anyone. This is beyond unprofessional.

Sorry to hear about that! I'm in a slight similar scenario, well different but the wait times oh boy.
I didn't buy any dildos but I commissioned some art, two of them being sketches (one is a more comic one) back in June/July and another is a full colour from a different artist back in December.
With the the July artist I understood a lot went on at the time, now sitting there at the moment watching them on discord creating tons of personal art/gift art for this one person. A lack of reply of my messages also, one hasn't even been read...
Meanwhile the December artist, I don't even know what's going on, I think Patreon gets the priority...

Anyway, Qimera-Forge is holding a sale on inventory as they will be moving soon, pretty much they have a code on their page to use to activate the discount. They have got a nice volanic looking Maw on there but I've already got a Maw

Also thinking of getting a custom from JoyFlex, getting a clear shaft and asking about getting a metallic blue for the base but letting some of the blue run through into the clear. Hopefully it's possible. Get a nice icy effect.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Robiland wrote: :words:

Got mine in today. the random color turned out to be a aquaish blue and darker purple swirl. it sticks to thing good, it had zero issue holding one of my xl Chance's. unfortunately it will not work on my Mr. H toys that have vac-u-lock holes. :crying: I might have try a few things to remedy this.

It also came with a tiny egg plug and double-sided suction cup, very cute. :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:30 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

Got mine in today. the random color turned out to be a aquaish blue and darker purple swirl. it sticks to thing good, it had zero issue holding one of my xl Chance's. unfortunately it will not work on my Mr. H toys that have vac-u-lock holes. :crying: I might have try a few things to remedy this.

It also came with a tiny egg plug and double-sided suction cup, very cute. :laugh:

Ah! nice! I was thinking of asking you about your order last night but was already in bed. That's awesome that it has no issue holding an XL chance. I am pretty excited.

I wonder what you could do. Does it hold them initially and then the seal breaks? Or the seal just never forms? Cause if a seal is formed, maybe you could simply fill up the air pocket of the vac-u-lock hole with something so that the air pressure doesn't burst the seal when it is compressed. If it can't make a seal to begin with, then idunno. Silpoxy the vac-u-lock holes out of existence lol. I wouldn't wanna do that though. My F-machine has a vac-u-lock attachment, which kinda makes me wish BD offered vac-u-lock considering the patent is expired. Ah well. It working for the XL chance with zero issues is literally huge.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:49 pm

Robiland wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

Ah! nice! I was thinking of asking you about your order last night but was already in bed. That's awesome that it has no issue holding an XL chance. I am pretty excited.

I wonder what you could do. Does it hold them initially and then the seal breaks? Or the seal just never forms? Cause if a seal is formed, maybe you could simply fill up the air pocket of the vac-u-lock hole with something so that the air pressure doesn't burst the seal when it is compressed. If it can't make a seal to begin with, then idunno. Silpoxy the vac-u-lock holes out of existence lol. I wouldn't wanna do that though. My F-machine has a vac-u-lock attachment, which kinda makes me wish BD offered vac-u-lock considering the patent is expired. Ah well. It working for the XL chance with zero issues is literally huge.

its the big air pocket that the hole makes. i tried plugging to hole with something and it worked, until that something started getting pressed deeper into the hole. it was a fun time getting that something out of my solatok.

not too worried, my big brain play is to next try inserting the vac u lock SC i have that stick the double sided one to that.

on the up side i did give my double sided SC a good test run with my Cassius. worked great.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:42 pm

KnotyDes wrote:its the big air pocket that the hole makes. i tried plugging to hole with something and it worked, until that something started getting pressed deeper into the hole. it was a fun time getting that something out of my solatok.

not too worried, my big brain play is to next try inserting the vac u lock SC i have that stick the double sided one to that.

on the up side i did give my double sided SC a good test run with my Cassius. worked great.

Oh!!! I know what might also work! I have some tantus toys with a similar style hole, and you can fit an entire tantus bullet vibrator in to plug it up entirely and it's more or less flush. It will also get stuck, unless you lube up the bullet before putting it in. I think if you have a we-vibe tango it might work, but it might be too long. Something like that though for sure would do the trick. I think. There is definitely something out there that will work though. Could even make a DIY plug out of silicone :nomnom:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm

[quote="Robiland"
Oh!!! I know what might also work! I have some tantus toys with a similar style hole, and you can fit an entire tantus bullet vibrator in to plug it up entirely and it's more or less flush. It will also get stuck, unless you lube up the bullet before putting it in. I think if you have a we-vibe tango it might work, but it might be too long. Something like that though for sure would do the trick. I think. There is definitely something out there that will work though. Could even make a DIY plug out of silicone :nomnom:[/quote]
The issue im seeing is the hole is roughly 3-4" deep, anything you stick in the is gonna stay in there, even lubed.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:01 am

Thanks for the welcome back! :smilenox:
I finally managed to get in touch with FoxyRabbit again, but only after I escalated my dispute case and Etsy sent me a refund. I didn’t even want a refund; I just wanted my toy, but the shop hadn’t sent my order or replied to my ticket 5 days after they said they would (over 3 weeks after it “shipped”)...

They apparently didn’t even notice that I filed a dispute until I escalated it, somehow? I had to re-buy my toy (though FoxyRabbit did give me a discount) after all of that.

She’s finally on her way, though! And they even sent me pics before shipping. It’s been so long... I’m excited to finally have her. ;__; Still wouldn’t recommend this shop, though.

Unfortunately, now I have yet another custom toy problem. I think I’m just cursed l-lol......

I ordered a custom from TTC with this fade for the shaft, since I really, really wanted that bright pinkish (like BD’s Sangria) tip to a purple shaft. It was supposed to match a character, so I was super excited!

2468B54B-4F3E-4C9D-A170-360EB41B0356.jpeg

... But then the toy I received had a #FF0000 neon red red tip. It’s almost an exact match for Rex’s “Big Red Dong” (Natural?) colour. It’s so bright red that it’s hard to capture on my phone’s camera— there’s no pinkish tinge to it at all. :c Like, I can’t even stress just how red it is in person.
8DF60F6C-B1B7-40FA-93FA-A23909B999E8.jpeg

Better pic to show the tips:
Original:
CD1C8D90-11A5-45D7-AFD5-4EE8E933A501.jpeg

Mine:
9F547B1C-6C79-4A37-8EF9-B35DC9AF2EA5.jpeg

I ticketed TTC to ask about a repour, but I’m seriously sad. ;_; I was so, so excited for this toy; I was dreaming of ordering something like it for a year, so when they dropped that original pink/purple Cortez, I was like “Yay! I have a reference photo I can use; these are exactly the colours I want!”

Opening the box to neon ketchup red was... depressing, to say the least. It’s silly, but this was a dream toy for me, and having the tip colour wind up so wrong made me really sad. I should’ve asked for pics before they shipped it, but I didn’t know if that was rude to request. :c I hope I can get a repour.
:psyduck:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:38 pm

KnotyDes wrote:The issue im seeing is the hole is roughly 3-4" deep, anything you stick in the is gonna stay in there, even lubed.

If you were really ambitious and driven, you could make a mold to pour gelatin tubes with the perfect dimensions. Then when you're done playing, dissolve them as you're cleaning the toys. Not sure how easily gelatin dissolves or how that works at all, but that's how it goes with gelatin oviposition anally so it should work somehow. I think? Then you have the mold forever and can just freeze a bunch so you've always got them on hand.

As long as you don't give up you'll find a solution that works lol, so good luck. Let me know when you find something that works.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Screamy

Postby Screamy » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:04 pm

reine wrote:Long time no post! It’s quiet here, but I like to check in from time to time. :widesmile:

Anyway, uh, I remember posting in here about my order for a Syldria from FoxyRabbit Toys (Etsy shop) a while ago, so I figured I’d update on that.

It’s been a rollercoaster. Buyer beware. :psyduck:

<snip>

Man, I been away a while and coming back to see an experience like this is pretty wild

I was already side eyeing foxyrabbit toys for other reasons but damn this kinda just hammered in that this company is probably best avoided for me
Getting increasingly tired of the number of companies who do this sort of thing.
Sorry this shit happened to you :unamused:
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
nsfwolfi

Postby nsfwolfi » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:47 pm

reine wrote:I ticketed TTC to ask about a repour, but I’m seriously sad. ;_; I was so, so excited for this toy; I was dreaming of ordering something like it for a year, so when they dropped that original pink/purple Cortez, I was like “Yay! I have a reference photo I can use; these are exactly the colours I want!”

It's pretty much impossible to make sure that color reproduction on computer screens will be identical on different devices - and of course the color reproduction also heavily depends on the camera and lighting too. Maybe one of those is the cause of the problem there.
To me, the first and second picture look almost identical (other than the different coloration of the base of the toy).

Generally asking for pics of a toy before sending it out shouldn't be an issue when it's a custom coloration - getting stuff sorted after the fact is always more troublesome.
I somehow don't think you're entitled to another free toy cause of this, but them trying to work with you to get you another (heavily discounted) toy that fits your desired coloration would be awesome. :smile:
At least it wasn't a completely different color, just a different shade of red :psyduck:
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 am

My Lust Arts suction cups are finally past customs. I wonder if they included the small custom one I ordered much earlier in the shipment of the two mediums and a large cup poured in random. I hope so but, that would mean I paid for shipping twice though I guess. :doh: . Maybe they will reimburse if that's what they did.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun May 19, 2019 12:13 pm

Robiland wrote:My Lust Arts suction cups are finally past customs. I wonder if they included the small custom one I ordered much earlier in the shipment of the two mediums and a large cup poured in random. I hope so but, that would mean I paid for shipping twice though I guess. :doh: . Maybe they will reimburse if that's what they did.

so you got more? or is this still the first order?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sun May 19, 2019 1:41 pm

KnotyDes wrote:so you got more? or is this still the first order?

I had ordered the small one in a custom tone when we first started talking about them quite a while ago, and I still haven't received a shipment update for it. But that's fine as I am certain they are totally swamped with orders because this product is so affordable and nobody else really makes a competitive product for that price.

On their website they said that customs would take way longer than random orders for suction cups because the demand is so much higher than the supply. So I ordered 2 mediums + a large in random as the small won't cut it for most of my toys, and I liked what I heard from your experience with the large cup.

I'm thinking since the custom hasn't shipped out yet, that they may have just combined the orders into one, but they may just be leaving all customs till they are not swamped with people asking for suction cups lol. They can only produce so many at a time and silicone does take time and care to cure properly. I think the product they've created is really important so I'm not bothered in the slightest. Aside from being incredibly eager to use them :P.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun May 19, 2019 6:13 pm

Robiland wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:so you got more? or is this still the first order?

I had ordered the small one in a custom tone when we first started talking about them quite a while ago, and I still haven't received a shipment update for it. But that's fine as I am certain they are totally swamped with orders because this product is so affordable and nobody else really makes a competitive product for that price.

On their website they said that customs would take way longer than random orders for suction cups because the demand is so much higher than the supply. So I ordered 2 mediums + a large in random as the small won't cut it for most of my toys, and I liked what I heard from your experience with the large cup.

I'm thinking since the custom hasn't shipped out yet, that they may have just combined the orders into one, but they may just be leaving all customs till they are not swamped with people asking for suction cups lol. They can only produce so many at a time and silicone does take time and care to cure properly. I think the product they've created is really important so I'm not bothered in the slightest. Aside from being incredibly eager to use them :P.

I see. hope everything works out
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon May 20, 2019 8:21 am

KnotyDes wrote:I see. hope everything works out

thanks, should be good. Just really overwhelmingly eager to get them. Next monday is the expected delivery :crying: . International problems.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Wed May 22, 2019 2:14 pm

The cups arrived! Just opening them now as I didn't have a chance to unseal them earlier as family was around but... wow! The packaging is really nice, they included two mini charms: a unicorn horn and a mermaid, two mini cups, a really nice business card and a sticker.

Onto the cups... I just stuck my large one onto my desk, then smooshed my hand into it and was able to lift my desk up with my hand through the cup lol. It broke off my hand the moment it lifted the table off the ground, but I wasn't even expecting a seal to form. Pretty good. They're in 10a firmness but it feels really soft with the shape and size of the tool/toy. I have pretty high hopes for these. I'll make a post detailing my experience in the session lounge when I get around to testing them. Hopefully soon. :nomnom:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Thu May 23, 2019 4:15 am

Friends, I need your help

I vaguely remember seeing a buttplug in a video once, that sort of .... worked like a spreader? Big, black, (hopefully) silicone, and it was made up out of four (?) "wedges" that you push together for insertion and then they pop apart again. It definitely had a disk shaped base.

Excuse the shoddy 2 minute sketch, but it looked something like this:

Anyone know where to find it?
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 23, 2019 10:49 am

Padre wrote:Friends, I need your help

I vaguely remember seeing a buttplug in a video once, that sort of .... worked like a spreader? Big, black, (hopefully) silicone, and it was made up out of four (?) "wedges" that you push together for insertion and then they pop apart again. It definitely had a disk shaped base.

Excuse the shoddy 2 minute sketch, but it looked something like this:

Anyone know where to find it?

Oxballs.com https://shop.oxballs.com/product.sc?pro ... egoryId=94
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Thu May 23, 2019 12:42 pm

I'd almost forgotten about Oxballs, and I'm starting to need better toys for getting the hole filled with lube before play.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Padre

Postby Padre » Thu May 23, 2019 1:36 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Padre wrote:...

Oxballs.com https://shop.oxballs.com/product.sc?pro ... egoryId=94

You're the patron saint of this forum, thank you so much!
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]

Return to “General Discussion”