Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 23, 2019 3:03 pm

Padre wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Padre wrote:...

Oxballs.com https://shop.oxballs.com/product.sc?pro ... egoryId=94


You're the patron saint of this forum, thank you so much!

Your Welcome.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Thu May 23, 2019 3:07 pm

Shardik wrote:


I'd almost forgotten about Oxballs, and I'm starting to need better toys for getting the hole filled with lube before play.

their site is a bit too extreme for me to be comfortable with so i am not very farmiler with many of their products. yet at the same time i am aware of some of the more "unusual" products they have.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Robiland
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Gender: M

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Robiland » Thu May 23, 2019 11:20 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Shardik wrote:


I'd almost forgotten about Oxballs, and I'm starting to need better toys for getting the hole filled with lube before play.

their site is a bit too extreme for me to be comfortable with so i am not very farmiler with many of their products. yet at the same time i am aware of some of the more "unusual" products they have.


Hahaha. Yeah. I thought they might have a nice set of silicone anal beads but I don't know. I couldn't navigate the site long enough to find what I was looking for. I should learn how to make silicone toys properly and open a little storefront on etsy... I've wanted to for a long time... now I think I probably could... :psyduck:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Fri May 24, 2019 11:18 am

Robiland wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Shardik wrote:
I'd almost forgotten about Oxballs, and I'm starting to need better toys for getting the hole filled with lube before play.

their site is a bit too extreme for me to be comfortable with so i am not very farmiler with many of their products. yet at the same time i am aware of some of the more "unusual" products they have.


Hahaha. Yeah. I thought they might have a nice set of silicone anal beads but I don't know. I couldn't navigate the site long enough to find what I was looking for. I should learn how to make silicone toys properly and open a little storefront on etsy... I've wanted to for a long time... now I think I probably could... :psyduck:

their r not many options for large silicone beads/balls out their. On the larger side of things their is a string of 3 2.5" thick ones, but meh. the most interesting one i found is this https://www.siliconenozzles.com/MAXIBAL ... BALL30.htm 30" long 11 beads, but the downside for me is its only 1.9" thick.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Robiland
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Gender: M

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Robiland » Fri May 24, 2019 11:39 am

KnotyDes wrote:their r not many options for large silicone beads/balls out their. On the larger side of things their is a string of 3 2.5" thick ones, but meh. the most interesting one i found is this https://www.siliconenozzles.com/MAXIBAL ... BALL30.htm 30" long 11 beads, but the downside for me is its only 1.9" thick.


Yeah it's a really unfulfilled niche strangely enough. The other downside with ones like that is the connecting bits between each bead are too thick relative to the bead, and the beads are too tapered. I had another one in a similar size/shape and they just don't end up feeling like I want beads to. A long time ago I had really firm but really small silicone anal beads but they had a huge difference in diameter between the beads and connections.

The ideal bead for me is something like 3"diameter/9" circumference spherical beads, probably 4 of them, with connectors that are like an inch long or so with .5" diameter. Super expensive and complex to produce, super niche item.
I think I have to make it myself basically. If I start my own company though I have 8 unique products and I'd just always make them the exact same and only have one model. My "golden medium" for experienced users only. I think it's healthy for the industry to fill a niche instead of trying to be the end all be all.
edit cuz this feels controversial the way I said it:
► Show Spoiler

Definitely wouldn't be able to produce the beads regularly though lol, what I want is just too big and seemingly too niche. Or are they? I feel it could be like the case with the suction cups from lust arts in that the industry is just not offering what the people want in the right form. Who knows. I remember trying to get someone in the industry to make me a product similar to the lust art suction cups and they essentially brushed me off as if people had no use for anything but silicone sex toys. As if silicone sex 'tools' were a useless concept. Idunno. It really feels like the industry is largely out of touch with what I want and need for my body and experience. Kinda makes sense I guess as I use fairly large toys but idunno. If there is a niche it must be filled.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Sun May 26, 2019 5:26 pm

Robiland wrote: :words:

just learned that my double sided SC fits perfectly on my Fenrir's base. oh yes the day has finally come that i can ride Fenrir and oh boy is it amazing. 10/10 purchase.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Robiland
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Gender: M

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Robiland » Sun May 26, 2019 6:21 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Robiland wrote: :words:

just learned that my double sided SC fits perfectly on my Fenrir's base. oh yes the day has finally come that i can ride Fenrir and oh boy is it amazing. 10/10 purchase.


Seriously. They are the gamechanger I wanted for so long. I always knew that something was missing and that's what it was. There is still more that is missing, but for now I'm really happy lol. Everyone should own these before they start selling them for 40 dollars a piece.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
little-mythgital
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby little-mythgital » Mon May 27, 2019 3:29 am

Decided to order one of BeesBizarreBazaar's toys. Every time I go have a look for any new UK shops on etsy they always pop up. It's mostly the mold line but it seems like a lucky dip whether you get one with it or not. Then there is about only two reviews and they are positive.
Noll
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:34 am
Gender: Female (idc)

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Noll » Thu May 30, 2019 6:05 am

Robiland wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
Robiland wrote: :words:

just learned that my double sided SC fits perfectly on my Fenrir's base. oh yes the day has finally come that i can ride Fenrir and oh boy is it amazing. 10/10 purchase.


Seriously. They are the gamechanger I wanted for so long. I always knew that something was missing and that's what it was. There is still more that is missing, but for now I'm really happy lol. Everyone should own these before they start selling them for 40 dollars a piece.


I totally agree with you both I tried mine (large/large) and it's really great! I have exactly zero regrets purchasing this. There's only one of my toys that's not compatible because the base is too narrow.

It also sticks wonderfully to my Small Sleipnir that has a SC that doesn't work well.
List of toys owned in profile.
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Fri May 31, 2019 5:04 pm

TTC has re-released Humpbeak.
Attachments
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_HIdora_Group_Image.jpg
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Robiland
Posts: 898
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 pm
Gender: M

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Robiland » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Noll wrote:I totally agree with you both I tried mine (large/large) and it's really great! I have exactly zero regrets purchasing this. There's only one of my toys that's not compatible because the base is too narrow.

It also sticks wonderfully to my Small Sleipnir that has a SC that doesn't work well.


Finally managed to use them with my F-machine and omg lol. The right tool for the right job is what these cups are. :nomnom:
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
little-mythgital
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:52 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:40 am

So got my Dragon Rider from BeesBizarreBazaar, a lovely size looking toy in gorgeous colours and of course as they say, full of glitter :cool:
IMG_20190606_142247738.jpg


Packed well in a plastic bag tied with some rope and their card, small thing was it was in a grey bag. Nothing wrong there although my dad was standing there talking the postman while feeling the parcel trying to figure out what I brought :surprised:
The firmness is a little all over the place, a nice strong firm but the sides of the knot are soft, sounds quite convenient as it's the knot but one side is very squidgy, quite goo like. Could be the silicone curing strangely there, did notice something else but I need to have a better look when my parents are not around.


So overall the toy looks very great but there is those small things that makes me think.
User avatar
Dracon Ra
Posts: 1682
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:28 pm
Gender: a-gender
Location: Germany

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:54 am

little-mythgital wrote:So got my Dragon Rider from BeesBizarreBazaar, a lovely size looking toy in gorgeous colours and of course as they say, full of glitter :cool:
IMG_20190606_142247738.jpg


Packed well in a plastic bag tied with some rope and their card, small thing was it was in a grey bag. Nothing wrong there although my dad was standing there talking the postman while feeling the parcel trying to figure out what I brought :surprised:
The firmness is a little all over the place, a nice strong firm but the sides of the knot are soft, sounds quite convenient as it's the knot but one side is very squidgy, quite goo like. Could be the silicone curing strangely there, did notice something else but I need to have a better look when my parents are not around.


So overall the toy looks very great but there is those small things that makes me think.


Oh, that's really pretty!
User avatar
Smolder
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:59 am
Gender: Female
Location: USA

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Smolder » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:03 pm

My stuff from lust arts is here, finally

I opted for a medium/large suction cup as I wanted a large base but many of my toys are pretty small so having a large/large would be too big. Turns out, medium/large is perfect!

The color is a gold/white. The gold is a little bit too light and i’m a little disappointed in how yellow it looks, but since it’s just a suction cup i’m not too concerned with color. Still pretty awesome

Also apparently got like, a teeny tiny suction cup? And this other... thing. Not sure what it is but it’s pretty cool

9E418AB8-B67D-488E-A1BA-6ADEF670A776.jpeg
User avatar
Grimly Fiendish
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 pm
Location: Ogresville

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Smolder wrote:
Also apparently got like, a teeny tiny suction cup? And this other... thing. Not sure what it is but it’s pretty cool

9E418AB8-B67D-488E-A1BA-6ADEF670A776.jpeg


Lust Arts have a full size toy with that shape, so they sent you a teenie. It's a statuette (?) with a female form. It looks quite elegant, but I have no idea how it would be as a toy because it looks rather asymmetrical. Maybe that's... interesting?
User avatar
Shardik
Posts: 1856
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:50 pm
Gender: Male. Usually.
Location: Seattle, WA
Contact:

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Shardik » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:11 pm

KnotyDes wrote:their site [Oxballs] is a bit too extreme for me to be comfortable with so i am not very farmiler with many of their products. yet at the same time i am aware of some of the more "unusual" products they have.


Conveniently, I don't have to visit their site very often. There's a gay men's toystore here in town (Seattle) and they carry a ton of Oxballs toys, so the next time I'm in the city I think I'll see if they have a small pig-plug or lube-trough. That'll help me a lot.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:34 pm

So, I'm about to get ready for an order from EE (sorry Orochi, but untill I can read some reviews you're staying on the backburner). And I'm doing a guided surprise of a character. Should I send reference pictures or make an imgur album for them to use as reference, or should I just tell them the name of the character and let them do whatever?
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
Grimly Fiendish
Posts: 898
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 pm
Location: Ogresville

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:20 pm

sneks toys wrote:So, I'm about to get ready for an order from EE (sorry Orochi, but untill I can read some reviews you're staying on the backburner). And I'm doing a guided surprise of a character. Should I send reference pictures or make an imgur album for them to use as reference, or should I just tell them the name of the character and let them do whatever?


Probably the more specific your instructions, the more likely you'll get what you want. I would send pics, don't make them do the research. You can also choose the pics which represent the colors the best, in your opinion.
User avatar
sneks toys
Posts: 238
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:07 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NE Ohio

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:27 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:
sneks toys wrote:So, I'm about to get ready for an order from EE (sorry Orochi, but untill I can read some reviews you're staying on the backburner). And I'm doing a guided surprise of a character. Should I send reference pictures or make an imgur album for them to use as reference, or should I just tell them the name of the character and let them do whatever?


Probably the more specific your instructions, the more likely you'll get what you want. I would send pics, don't make them do the research. You can also choose the pics which represent the colors the best, in your opinion.


I'd imagine if I wanted something super specific I should probably fill out an outline and send it in. Im not sure how much that would cost tho. So I should probably get a quote of some sort before jumping on a surprise.

Untill then, I'll take your advice and save a few pics here and there for reference.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2599
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:50 pm

with my Bday inbound it was time to treat myself to a new Mr. H. toy. I now have a XL Anaconda coming soon.

they have a few new models as well. one which is pretty spicy, Kalib. its like a hybrid of Sleip and Stan https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/online-st ... p142772111

here is their new lifecast https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/online-st ... p131113061 Its Thicc
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests