Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sneks toys

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:26 pm

*checks mailbox every 30 minutes even though I just put the order in 3 days ago and EE hasn't even started my toy yet* - döng? Where döng?

In all seriousness, James was very patient with me and my dumb ideas.

EE usually does a 4th of July sale and if they do this year, and im sure that's going to tack on another week of waiting. Cant complain, its a custom hand painted toy and a 2 -3 week wait isn't that bad considering I waited ~20 days plus shipping time for my Roland in a shop color.
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:07 pm

My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:19 pm

i got one on the way.

man spent over 400 bucks of dildos this week. Oh well, least im gonna have soem fun tomorrow when my Anaconda arrives
My collection
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:37 am

Ordered a mini Bishop in their Red, White and Screwed , I usually try to avoid the equines but I enjoy my Chance so I'm conflicted there. The amount of times I want to save up but sales and stuff :crying:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:55 am

little-mythgital wrote:Ordered a mini Bishop in their Red, White and Screwed , I usually try to avoid the equines but I enjoy my Chance so I'm conflicted there. The amount of times I want to save up but sales and stuff :crying:

Nice!

i hope the medium firmness doesn't make Bishop too rough. after taking a look at the aditional picture of the site it looks as if the resized models have a bit smoother texture. that should help.

Hope the toy work out for you.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:58 am

KnotyDes wrote:
little-mythgital wrote:Ordered a mini Bishop in their Red, White and Screwed , I usually try to avoid the equines but I enjoy my Chance so I'm conflicted there. The amount of times I want to save up but sales and stuff :crying:

Nice!

i hope the medium firmness doesn't make Bishop too rough. after taking a look at the aditional picture of the site it looks as if the resized models have a bit smoother texture. that should help.

Hope the toy work out for you.

Hopefully, the shaft looks a lot smoother, can't tell much with the head as it looks similar the texture there. I've got a medium firmness Werehorse and a soft Subwoofer so I'm hoping it's roughly similar texture
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:39 am

little-mythgital wrote:Hopefully, the shaft looks a lot smoother, can't tell much with the head as it looks similar the texture there. I've got a medium firmness Werehorse and a soft Subwoofer so I'm hoping it's roughly similar texture

EE's life cast textures are much different than their sculpted toys. from the picture the texture look more like folds rather than the pebbly/spongy texture that say Jackson's head has. as for the shaft texture my Motown feels mostly fine except that the folds are rather "sharp" and not flexible, this mean that become irritating it you thrust over and over in the same spot. to remedy this i tend to rotate the toy a little bit during heavy thrusting.

you will probably be alright, just experiment with the toy, you'll be fine. or sell it over on the other forums.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:00 am

KnotyDes wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

EE's life cast textures are much different than their sculpted toys. from the picture the texture look more like folds rather than the pebbly/spongy texture that say Jackson's head has. as for the shaft texture my Motown feels mostly fine except that the folds are rather "sharp" and not flexible, this mean that become irritating it you thrust over and over in the same spot. to remedy this i tend to rotate the toy a little bit during heavy thrusting.

you will probably be alright, just experiment with the toy, you'll be fine. or sell it over on the other forums.

Thanks for letting me know, this is my first lifecast so it will be an interesting one.
As long as the post doesn't drop him off at a different house as they keep doing that, they keep misreading the labels at the moment
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Double -sided suction cups arrived last week.

Pros: They seem sturdy. Wait time wasn't terrible (a month, I think).

Cons: It says "Fantasy Sculpt" and a PO Box on the return address, but there's no reason for Lust Arts to indicate the contents of the package on the label (they ship via Post Office). My neighbors handled my package and there was no reason to draw attention to the contents of the box. Also, I got "random" colors and they clash with every toy I own (they are fluorescent green and blue marble). I wish I would have special ordered black or silver color, even if the wait would have been longer. Color wise, they are all wrong. Maybe I will try to arrange a trade on Dragon Hoard. I would rather have darker or drab colors.

Neutral: they included free teenies in shapes and colors I didn't like. But they were free, so I can't complain. Also, they included 3 teenie suction cups which are cool. Not sure if I have a use for them, but if somebody had teenies they wanted to wall mount for their Barbies (or GI Joes, etc) let me know via PM. I will mail them to you for free (US only).
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:18 pm

little-mythgital wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

Thanks for letting me know, this is my first lifecast so it will be an interesting one.
As long as the post doesn't drop him off at a different house as they keep doing that, they keep misreading the labels at the moment

Don't forget that EE's medium firmness is firmer than BD's. Some of the lifecast equines I've had, in medium, were so rough they made me bleed. I advise lots and lots of lube especially if the sized down models have additional texture on top of the rough ones they already have.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
reine

Postby reine » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:28 pm

Been a while!

TTC kindly offered to repour my Cortez if I shipped the original one back, so I took them up on the offer. It turned out absolutely perfect; I’m so happy! ;__; The pinkish-red tip is exactly what I wanted, and the whole shaft is pretty much a 1:1 match for the original picture I sent as a reference.

Thank you, TTC! :misc2:

5F5B0C65-FEDA-4977-8A37-8950BFC19240.jpeg

... and next to my inspiration for the colours. :stick:

A652F2EC-E1CC-42D8-86BE-65F567F54189.jpeg
:psyduck:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:26 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
little-mythgital wrote:
KnotyDes wrote: :words: .

:words:

Don't forget that EE's medium firmness is firmer than BD's. Some of the lifecast equines I've had, in medium, were so rough they made me bleed. I advise lots and lots of lube especially if the sized down models have additional texture on top of the rough ones they already have.

Will also take that in mind, I have one of their Werehorse's in a medium firmness. Just the lifecasts are a new one for me.
They have also sent it out, not sure when I will get it though.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:15 pm

little-mythgital wrote:Will also take that in mind, I have one of their Werehorse's in a medium firmness. Just the lifecasts are a new one for me.
They have also sent it out, not sure when I will get it though.

I am getting a bit antsy, i cant wait to see what colors they chose for my Amir. its only been what a week. lol
My collection
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:35 am

EE got back to me on my toy, it didnt turn out as planned due to its soft firmness. But since a lot of the stuff I wanted to do wasnt possible on a medium (but is on a large) I decided to take the toy for a future 10% for when I inevitably stretch up :laugh:

I'll get exactly what I planned for on the large and sell the medium. But untill then I'm definitely going to enjoy my fav toy model in a larger size :misc2: :liplick:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:32 pm

sneks toys wrote:EE got back to me on my toy, it didnt turn out as planned due to its soft firmness. But since a lot of the stuff I wanted to do wasnt possible on a medium (but is on a large) I decided to take the toy for a future 10% for when I inevitably stretch up :laugh:

I'll get exactly what I planned for on the large and sell the medium. But untill then I'm definitely going to enjoy my fav toy model in a larger size :misc2: :liplick:

what u get?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:51 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
sneks toys wrote: :words:

what u get?

This custom Yacuruna in soft, it was supposed to be the fade from the king koi color with a blue glow sheath. The blue glow pigments are lighter so it caused alot of displacement. Will probably get those parts in a medium firmness next time.
Attachments
IMG_1460.jpg
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:32 pm

sneks toys wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:
sneks toys wrote: :words:

what u get?

This custom Yacuruna in soft, it was supposed to be the fade from the king koi color with a blue glow sheath. The blue glow pigments are lighter so it caused alot of displacement. Will probably get those parts in a medium firmness next time.

still looks pretty good
My collection
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:29 am

KnotyDes wrote:
sneks toys wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:what u get?

still looks pretty good

To be fair, that was one of the better pictures :laugh:. The base turned out suuuper crisp tho...

And it arrives today! A day sooner than originally estimated :excited:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:15 pm

Should be getting my Bishop tomorrow, hopefully it will update because I paid the import Friday. Problem is I usually just collect these toys now, don't get much time to have sessions.
On the small topic of lifecasts, one of my followers somewhere got all funny about the lifecasts a while back, saying it was illegal. Mind you they are 16 and didn't read that tiny link at the bottom obviously.
Update: Then there is plenty that are not comfortable with the lifecasts
Then I like to think on it with the new sizes, do the mini and large still count as lifecasts or are they 3D printed now just for those ones? It's like a mix of both as they originally come from the lifecast one. I find it entertaining to think about.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:50 am

Mini Bishop is here, not sure when I will have a session so I can't say much on the texture yet. It's defitnally bumpy on the head and underneath of the shaft, otherside of the shaft is quite smooth. Unless it's me but he feels a bit more softer than my Werehorse. Will have to compare at one point but it really feels like it.
IMG_20190722_144233065.jpg

Return to “General Discussion”