Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sneks toys

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby sneks toys » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:03 am

I... I've been eyeing this Slikk the moment it dropped and I finally broke down. That's 2 toys in one month, no more untill Black Friday :unamused: :crying:
Attachments
2731_-_Medium_Slikk_in_Soft_Firmness.jpg
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:11 pm

My double-ended Amir supposedly arrives tomorrow.

cant wait
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:49 pm

My first attempt at using the suction cups from Lust Arts was disappointing, but I'll try again.

I bought one of each in these sizes: Large, Medium, and Large/Medium (combination). My idea was to combine different sizes so that (for example) the large suction cup could go on the large part of a toy base, combined with a medium suction cup on a narrower part of the base. I didn't realize that these sizes are all different heights, making combinations difficult or impossible. I should have got multiples of the same size.

Long story short, my attempt to use a suction cup on a small Flint (on a wall) didn't last more than a minute (it pulled off the wall pretty quick).

If you look at the BD toys which work best with suction cups, they all have big bases. Trent, Pretzal, etc. The size of those bases are enormous, compared to the size of a Lust Arts suction cup. It's pretty unlikely that the Lust Arts suction cup will perform nearly as well as a built in suction cup, unless the toy is a Mini or maybe Small. For larger toys, I'm guessing these will only have limited use, depending on the toy. For smaller toys, these suction cups will surely work better.

I'll try again to make sure it wasn't user error last time (it's possible!) Right now, small Flint is the only toy I own without a suction cup, but I was considering buying other toys I never considered before (Pearce for example) with the idea that I could use Lust Arts suction cups.

I wonder if anyone who uses Medium and Large toys has had success with using these suction cups. (Please don't post pics of your larger toys hanging on the wall via suction cup. I know the suction cups will allow you to hang a toy on the wall. But that's not the same thing as using the toy during a session.)
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:49 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote: :words:

hanging toy on the wall with the SC didnt work out well in practice for me either, well it did for Echo, but that ones a "small" XL. large flint lasted ok but unstuck when i started getting a bit too frisky. XL moko was funny to see fall on the floor. that is a very heavy toy.

my success with the SC is on the ground, it raises the toy up a bit and even though the toy moves around a lot you can compensate by changing positions a bit, then thing work out amazing and that extra bit of movement only makes thing feel better.

oh, i have the large double sided SC, btw and I use it on the one large i have without a SC(flint) and on many of my XLs.

the thing is not 100% effective but i learned to make it work for me.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
sneks toys

Postby sneks toys » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:41 am

My Krampus from GDE and both toys from SB just shipped and they'll arrive on my day off work :scheming: I also saw someone make great use of crackers sheath on a knoted toy, so I splurged on a medium in a surprise me color.

Man ive been buying alot of toys lately, but ive been working extra since someone quit without warning at my job. Plus ive been selling alot of toys too. The collection is looking a little bare and I have extra money from that too so....

It's monster dick time :smile:
F/♋/22/Bi/Monster Fucker
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:29 am

Got some goodies from Qimera-Forge, I know what's planned when the customs open up, I love the chameleon effect, wish my phone would show it better as you can really see the green shimmer. All the teenies are gorgeous, also the Koi, paw and owl of course.
IMG_20190829_141959183.jpg
IMG_20190829_141757348.jpg

Yep defiantly need to plan a custom when they are back open.
They still have some premades left and there is a sale going on, they are moving next month.
Futa Princess

Postby Futa Princess » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:10 pm

This japan based store seems to have nice silicone fantasy toys https://www.kanojotoys.com/advanced_sea ... turers_id=
❤ Female ❤ Taken ❤ Hetro boreing I know.. ^^; ❤ gamer ❤ nature lover ❤ agnostic ❤ bara lover

Lơ͘͞o͜k͞ ͘͝a̢̕t̕͏ ҉͜t̷̨͞h̛e̕͝ c̶l̵̕ow̡͢n̡.̨
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:06 pm

I’d be very very cautious about that actually being silicone. It’s is very likely mislabeled.
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:41 am

I've found BlackFangLabs on Etsy and they say they use silicone, anyone knows if it's platinum grade?
List of toys owned in profile.
Rin

Postby Rin » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:32 pm

I randomly discovered Strange Bedfellas on Etsy, and upon discovering their Dragon Claw dildos, I immediately had to nab one. <3 I'd been hoping that BD would produce a dragon claw toy sooner or later, but SB answered my prayers first, it seems. XD I'll have to report back once it arrives, but it's quite a lovely sight from the pictures.
Attachments
claw01.jpg
Female/30/Bisexual
Noll

Postby Noll » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:01 am

Rin wrote:I randomly discovered Strange Bedfellas on Etsy, and upon discovering their Dragon Claw dildos, I immediately had to nab one. <3 I'd been hoping that BD would produce a dragon claw toy sooner or later, but SB answered my prayers first, it seems. XD I'll have to report back once it arrives, but it's quite a lovely sight from the pictures.

I have 6 SBF toys, they're great!
List of toys owned in profile.
Rin

Postby Rin » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Noll wrote:
Rin wrote:I randomly discovered Strange Bedfellas on Etsy, and upon discovering their Dragon Claw dildos, I immediately had to nab one. <3 I'd been hoping that BD would produce a dragon claw toy sooner or later, but SB answered my prayers first, it seems. XD I'll have to report back once it arrives, but it's quite a lovely sight from the pictures.

I have 6 SBF toys, they're great!

Good to hear! I already kind of want a Tentatwirl and a large Dragon Claw. XD My toy budget for the year is kaput, alas, so hopefully nothing super-pretty passes me by.
Female/30/Bisexual
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:40 am

Ordered a Widget Inflatable from PrimalHardwere, I thought it would be the right time being that it's 20% off
Also ordered the Widget with a lube tube also, so finally my first inflatable toy!
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:21 pm

My Black Friday Toys from EE finally arrived. Shipping with USPS/DHL took "only" 1,5 Month :bugeyed:

Med Silver Plug, small and med Halfling and an XL Android.

20200315_005535_resized.jpg
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:15 am

how many make the sheaths/wearable? is making a double ended dildo easier that way? I think I might have a fetish for having a dick, and I don't like it falling off with to suction cups stuck together. although it seems like a waste of inner texture to do so(as PH has)

so for just me i think i'd get more out of that than a strap on. because i am afraid of sex and people so, the pandemic dosen't bother my "need someone now" and i don't think psycic sex is an easy thing, if a thing at all moreso if you lack parts.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:06 pm

Placed my very first TTC order! Mocha in rainbow ribbon wave, and cortez in rainbow vein. Those colors were just too gorgeous to resist. Been wanting to try TTC for a while, and this sale on the rainbow colors was a good push to put in an order
FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:32 pm

I think I might get the rest of my TTC wishlist all in 'for science/surprise me'. They keep posting ones they've done on Twitter and they do such amazing pours for them! I'm not very picky about colour, I just want mine all different.

I really like that TTC now has loyalty points too!

Return to “General Discussion”