Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
GreenLeopard87

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:04 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:They said on their Tumblr at some point that the Hyaenodon was among their most popular model with the cave bear and the cryo, yeah. I hope they'll ship your toys this week as they said, though.

Yeah, it is a very successful model. I hope it turns out interesting. I got a marbled shaft split with solid base and overload. Asked for no red, green or pink overload, and mentioned I like translucent and opaque marbles.

I'm going to mentally give them two weeks because I understand things can happen.

I'm also thinking about ordering a drone... The shape looks promising and so do people's reviews.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:00 am

I'm going to try emailing Cockbender again! I really would like to try their Scorpion or Centaur toy! I'm guessing my email got eaten since they redid their website and have a different email address! Hopefully I will get an answer sometime this week! I'm going to ask about their firmnesses and customizing options and colors! Anything else I should add?

Here is their site and current toys for those who don't know about them! They are a fairly new Fantasy toy company with only a few toys atm but they look very promising! ^_^

http://www.cockbender.com/

(From left to Right) The Scorpion, The Raptor, The Terminator, The Octopussy, The Alien, The Dolphin, and The Monkey
(The Octopus is still in the making and not available yet)
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:35 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I'm going to try emailing Cockbender again! I really would like to try their Scorpion or Centaur toy! I'm guessing my email got eaten since they redid their website and have a different email address! Hopefully I will get an answer sometime this week! I'm going to ask about their firmnesses and customizing options and colors! Anything else I should add?

Here is their site and current toys for those who don't know about them! They are a fairly new Fantasy toy company with only a few toys atm but they look very promising! ^_^

(From left to Right) The Scorpion, The Raptor, The Terminator, The Octopussy, The Alien, The Dolphin, and The Monkey

Some very fancy looking ones :widesmile:

Ohh they offer custom made... should get a custom dick of my fursona so I can go fox myself <.< >.>
Last edited by Lipton on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Juneberry

Postby Juneberry » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:36 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I'm going to try emailing Cockbender again! I really would like to try their Scorpion or Centaur toy! I'm guessing my email got eaten since they redid their website and have a different email address! Hopefully I will get an answer sometime this week! I'm going to ask about their firmnesses and customizing options and colors! Anything else I should add?

:O Oh wow, those all look really good! Thanks for pointing this site out, I'm definitely getting some of these when I have the money.
I'm interested to see what they tell you about colour options. On the site it looks like just solids and one special per toy, so hopefully they're willing to do some other stuff with them
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:40 am

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote: :words:

Let us know if you get a response, please! I really want to get that Scorpion, and holy moly that octopus thing!!!! :bugeyed:

I want those pretty toysssss!
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:50 am

I'd love to have their dolphin toy ( the one BD had is almost unusable ) but yeah they didn't seem to answer to anyone who sent them an e-mail :surprised: I hope they do this time.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:49 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:I'd love to have their dolphin toy ( the one BD had is almost unusable ) but yeah they didn't seem to answer to anyone who sent them an e-mail :surprised: I hope they do this time.

I do hope they answer emails. That bottom note about designing your own toy sounds so amazing. No doubt expensive yet still amazing. That scorpion looks real fun and is in a reasonable size for me. Not really a fan of the base actually looking like a real bug yet being able to use what is essentially anal beads vaginally sounds amazing. I wonder what firmness their silicone is.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
AmethystSnake

Postby AmethystSnake » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Oh wow, their website and pictures look really promising! :O I'm really interested in Scorpion, Centaur, Dolphin and even Raptor depending on their firmness are compered to BD's. Raptor looks like it would be absolute pain if the firmness is too hard, but if their soft is close to BD's, I would definitely want to try him out! :excited:

Is this American or European company? :O I haven't heard of them before, so I assume it's a pretty young company too?

EDIT: The only minus is that there's no circumference in their size charts :/
Female / 21 / Bisexual (prefer men) / In relationship with Edward Bluefox / Has 12 fantasy toys! / Artist, writer, gamer / Spiritual person

thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:57 pm

AmethystSnake wrote:

Oh wow, their website and pictures look really promising! :O I'm really interested in Scorpion, Centaur, Dolphin and even Raptor depending on their firmness are compered to BD's. Raptor looks like it would be absolute pain if the firmness is too hard, but if their soft is close to BD's, I would definitely want to try him out! :excited:

Is this American or European company? :O I haven't heard of them before, so I assume it's a pretty young company too?

EDIT: The only minus is that there's no circumference in their size charts :/

It is an European company ! And I think they are pretty young, they opened in 2015 if I recall. The raptor scares me a little even in possible soft but they sure have promising models. Also the fact you can custom make toys from your own ideas and they make the toy only for you is really something cool ( if only I could sculpt dicks :laugh: )

I would love that octopus as a decoration piece, to be honest.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:13 pm

I have successfully sent an email to Cockbender and I will let you all know when they get back to me!

I messaged them about colors, firmness, and if adding circumference to the products was possible! :widesmile:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:20 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:http://www.cockbender.com/

I woke up to these posts and I am so excited about this company now.

And goddamn I don't care if the Octopussy is made as a penetrable - I'm pretty certain I'm going to buy one and try to have sex with it anyway. All those tentacles.... :misc13: :misc13: :misc13:

And design-your-own toy? This company looks like an answer to all of my pleas!
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:41 pm

I will admit that their centaur and dolphin toys look interesting, but Idk, I kinda feel skeptical of this new company (not sure why) :mystery: But if they are legit then their custom design toys is VERY tempting and exciting :excited:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:45 pm

Yeah, that Octopussy is the first non-BD fantasy toy that I've seen and immediately thought, "I WANT THAT!" Even just as a display piece.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:46 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I have successfully sent an email to Cockbender and I will let you all know when they get back to me!

I messaged them about colors, firmness, and if adding circumference to the products was possible! :widesmile:

Definitely let us know! I'm interested in the centaur, raptor and, possibly, the scorpion.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:35 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:The Octopussy

Fascinating... and yet creepily realistic :surprised: I don't know - I would just feel icky using something that looks that real. It's in the experimental phase so I'll wait and see how it ends up. I'm also afraid of how expensive their toys would be to ship overseas. I know I'm spoiled living in the US where most of the toy makers seem to be :<
Penetrables comparison: here
kt~

Postby kt~ » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:The Octopussy

Fascinating... and yet creepily realistic :surprised: I don't know - I would just feel icky using something that looks that real. It's in the experimental phase so I'll wait and see how it ends up. I'm also afraid of how expensive their toys would be to ship overseas. I know I'm spoiled living in the US where most of the toy makers seem to be :<

At least we don't have the customs stuff some others have. I've probably gotten over 100 international packages in my life and never gotten charged by customs on any of them.
Also, I find packages tend to be cheaper to ship into the USA than they are to ship out of the USA.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:58 pm

kt~ wrote:At least we don't have the customs stuff some others have. I've probably gotten over 100 international packages in my life and never gotten charged by customs on any of them.
Also, I find packages tend to be cheaper to ship into the USA than they are to ship out of the USA.

Oh that is for sure. I think unless it's something really valuable or large, they don't care at all. I have never paid customs either and I order stuff from all over the world. Typically small packages <<$100 though.
Penetrables comparison: here
lizzylovessatan

Postby lizzylovessatan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:18 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:

I really like the looks of the "functional" bit of the scorpion, but oh god, it freaks me out so much >.< I hate bugs! :doh:
Really cool looking stuff, though!
:misc2: Image
~ Sprite by Chibity ~
DirtWolf

Postby DirtWolf » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:00 pm

I'm just going to put this out there. That Octopus made me think of a Facehugger from ALIENS. Now I want a Facehugger dildo. :misc11: Image
Last edited by DirtWolf on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:01 pm

DirtWolf wrote:I'm just going to put this out there. That Octopus made me think of a Facehugger from ALIENS so now I want a Facehugger dildo. :misc11: :misc9:

Oh wow, it kinda does. I have Xenomoprph toys... but now I want a facehugger toy :psyduck:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”