Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
shootertron

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby shootertron » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:59 pm

I wonder what company DUD submitted the forest designs to :O
The one that was revealed so far reminds me of a bittermelon.

Damn Average just had an inventory drop. The Tafs in there are attempts at my Marbled March order.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:49 am

There's a pretty readymade ministang I wanna get from DA, but not only am I broke, I'm also saving up for a custom from EE. Guess I'm sol for now :unamused:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:12 am

First things first... FB order hasn't shipped yet. Could still ship today, but not likely... My assumptions proved correct. Hopefully next week!

Then, this taf... Oh, this taf... Grrrr. I ordered a toy in similar colors and I don't want to order anything before I get my massive Marbled March order... But good god is it tempting.
Attachments
il_570xN.966564646_nuyo.jpg
White Cynder

Postby White Cynder » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:28 am

Phelvia wrote:
Amaranthe wrote:
Phelvia wrote:

XD Haha I've known about this site for a good two months. I was keeping hushed about it because I didn't know if it was appropriate to mention or not.

But I'm submitting a toy idea I've dreamed of having for a good year. Getting it on my Birthday :misc2: :widesmile:

But yeah, you make your toy idea, they work with you every step of the way. They usually send you 3 models of your idea (if you don't have one already) and you need to message back every step about "that's good" or " can you tweak ___ ?"
After everything's all good, you usually get it within a month or two

Is it expensive?? :bugeyed:

It can be. (Then again, expensive is subjective lol) Their company is in Austria I believe (so internation shipping). Either way, I live in the U.S so shipping is $45, but the toy right now they're working with for me would run it up to be about $185 with shipping.
Imho it's not that expensive beings you can get your literal dream toy.
They're fantastic people to work with they really are. They message you at least once a week regarding the tweaking for the toy and such. I'm not set yet on what colors I want for my toy but I do know from my messaging that they; do fades, are willing to make the tip a different color, do split colors for the base/shaft.

OAO;; I live in Austria, this is perfect where has this been in my life, Thank you all for showing me this! :misc2: :widesmile:
sd25

Postby sd25 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:11 am

New player coming out from POLAND :D

https://knotme.eu/en/

From what they telled me, they will show also 3 new dongs in a month.
And they also thinking about penetrables!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:20 am

sd25 wrote:New player coming out from POLAND :D

That looks like a great site so far! It is also nice that it is in the EU to give more people overseas more fantasy dongs with Cheaper shipping!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:33 am

"Chase" is a little close to Chance. Also, Buddy & Dragon? Buddy's design is awful close to Razor. Eh. :/
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
sd25

Postby sd25 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:36 am

At least they have inspiration in good direction.
Slowly you cannot make something totally new, because here we have limited space in physiology.
Now we need to get flavors from all of them, each maker have their "flavors" in their work.

Look at custom knives market...
many of them are simmilar, but each single craftsman have his flavors in his work.

Chase, you know it's a horse dong... You don't have a very big space here.
naughtybun

Postby naughtybun » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:44 am

Its a fucking legitimate concern, don't be rude. Not everything is "a copy of a copy." Great movie choice too. /sarcasm
Knives aren't the same a dildos. The silhouette of Buddy is too similar. That's also boring. Plus the Space Cat is knife-ish if you want to bring that up. Fuck off.
add, depression, anxiety. thanks mother nature.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://www.f-list.net/c/naughtybun
Charizard

Postby Charizard » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:47 am

naughtybun wrote:Its a fucking legitimate concern, don't be rude. Not everything is "a copy of a copy." Great movie choice too.
Knives aren't the same a dildos. The silhouette of Buddy is too similar. That's also boring. Plus the Space Cat is knife-ish if you want to bring that up. Fuck off.

Seconding the Cat... yikes. One go with that in firm looks like it'd land you in the emergency room :psyduck:

But yeah it's boring seeing the same old dog and horse on every site. :unamused:
nevan

Postby nevan » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:48 am

naughtybun wrote:

"Chase" is a little close to Chance. Also, Buddy & Dragon? Buddy's design is awful close to Razor. Eh. :/

I agree - three of the 4 designs look really similar to some of BD's (space cat looks a lot like moko to me).

*edit*
Also it's totally possibly to create unique canine and equine inspired toys. AKN cupid is a good example. https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/AKrowsNest ... r-shopname
miss_kofuku

Postby miss_kofuku » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:04 am

nevan wrote:
naughtybun wrote:

I agree - three of the 4 designs look really similar to some of BD's (space cat looks a lot like moko to me).

*edit*
Also it's totally possibly to create unique canine and equine inspired toys. AKN cupid is a good example. https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/AKrowsNest ... r-shopname

I don't think Chase looks similar to Chance, it's almost semiflared in appearance and everything is much more exaggerated, the most it has in common I think, is being a horse with a C-name. I do see a resemblance to Moko (or even Furrystyle's Bengal Tiger), and the dog is very Razor like. The dragon reminds me of Bruiser that got ran over by a steam roller, so yeah. Between that and the "Adoptions", there's a heavy lack of inspiration, I think.:eyeroll:
~Kofuku, resident Goddess

Sold to: Drayco, x6black6cat6x, Kap, MattMarshall178, justahornycpl, m13t, setekh, Rambus, vixenvega, wolfstardobe, imhereforeskin
Traded with: Armomen
:blush:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:07 am

I really don't see the similarities with Chance only because the medial ring is so low compared to it :psyduck: But the dog one, totally. Also I fear the head of that space cat more than the one from the demon dick :surprised: It's nice to see more and more stores based in the EU, though.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:08 am

I agree they are similar but no need to be mean to each other guys! Let's be civil please :psyduck:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:16 am

naughtybun wrote:Its a fucking legitimate concern, don't be rude. Not everything is "a copy of a copy." Great movie choice too. /sarcasm

Can we try to disagree without being verbally abusive? Please?
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
Keely

Postby Keely » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:17 am

I think the chase name is a nod in bd's direction rather than a rip-off because the toy is pretty darn different. Balls are much different, medial ring is low and really pronounced, head is more ovular than round and doesn't have the same "ruffling" that chance's head does. EE Cody is more similar to Chance than Chase is.

Buddy does look pretty similar to razor but the knot is shaped slightly differently. It honestly looks like what I'd expect if razor and cole had a baby, softer and a bit pudgier than razor but not quite as rounded as cole is. Honestly I'd buy it because that's kinda my dream thing, razor is a bit too rough and cole is a bit too soft but buddy seems to hit that mid point really well.
My Toybox23/Genderfluid/TakenUSAFor Sale
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:23 am

Keely wrote:I think the chase name is a nod in bd's direction rather than a rip-off because the toy is pretty darn different. Balls are much different, medial ring is low and really pronounced, head is more ovular than round and doesn't have the same "ruffling" that chance's head does. EE Cody is more similar to Chance than Chase is.

Buddy does look pretty similar to razor but the knot is shaped slightly differently. It honestly looks like what I'd expect if razor and cole had a baby, softer and a bit pudgier than razor but not quite as rounded as cole is. Honestly I'd buy it because that's kinda my dream thing, razor is a bit too rough and cole is a bit too soft but buddy seems to hit that mid point really well.

I completely agree!!~ :smile:

griffin-morgenstern

Postby griffin-morgenstern » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:34 pm

I always feel weird when people say "it's so similar to X" when it's canine/horse dicks, I mean....aren't they all gonna be similar as they are close to the real thing? :psyduck:

But that aside, it's so nice to see another EU based store that gives more focus to customization and colours! None of the designs interest me just yet, but niiiiice!

Akifu released a large drogger, and I'm just here hoping they release smaller toys :( (like the slasher...I need it!)
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:02 pm

naughtybun wrote:Its a fucking legitimate concern, don't be rude. Not everything is "a copy of a copy." Great movie choice too. /sarcasm

Holy moly... Hakuna your tatas... That was just plain rude.
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:13 pm

I can see the toys being both similar and different in different ways. Basing toys more or less off of things that exist in the real world is bound to cause some similarities. I thought the front of Space Cat looked a lot like Moko yet from the side it looks different and much pointier. I'm glad to see some fantasy toy companies using silicone cropping up in other parts of the world outside the USA and CA.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”