Freaky fast forever! (and ever, and ever, and ever...)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Re: Freaky fast forever! (and ever, and ever, and ever...)

Postby EvL » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:41 pm

So the next business day is over, and while I got an e-mail claiming my package was "shipped," UPS is reporting it as just having had a shipping label printed. Hasn't been reported as being picked up today. Hmm. Ticket sent.
randomindavidual#6

Postby randomindavidual#6 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:19 am

Hey y'all, do you know if this only applies to the pre-made toys or any non-custom order? I have been waiting 6 days already for my survival kit to ship an still nothing? Thanks in advance!
Own:
Lil squirt Chico, Small tentacle, Small Gryphon, Medium wolf dragon, and JT's butt

Straight male with a few femboy tendencies.
Samson

Postby Samson » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:39 pm

randomindavidual#6 wrote:Hey y'all, do you know if this only applies to the pre-made toys or any non-custom order? I have been waiting 6 days already for my survival kit to ship an still nothing? Thanks in advance!

Have you sent a ticket?
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:53 pm

randomindavidual#6 wrote:Hey y'all, do you know if this only applies to the pre-made toys or any non-custom order? I have been waiting 6 days already for my survival kit to ship an still nothing? Thanks in advance!

Certain things are exempt from the "next day or it's free!" promotion.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:44 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:

Certain things are exempt from the "next day or it's free!" promotion.

Yeah, I was able to find this on the BD store website:

How long does it take to ship general merchandise?

It takes an average of 5 business days to ship out orders containing only merchandise (such as lube, pens, etc.).

I looked this up because I have a survival kit and a few other items I ordered over the weekend (no silicone toys, or lil squirts, etc) and it hasn't shipped yet either.
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
Audax

Postby Audax » Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:56 pm

HornyUnicorn wrote:I looked this up because I have a survival kit and a few other items I ordered over the weekend (no silicone toys, or lil squirts, etc) and it hasn't shipped yet either.

I believe this got buried and lost when we ran out of kits, but they're currently subject to the 2-3 week estimate for made-to-order items. : ) We're very sorry for any inconvenience!
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Audax wrote:I believe this got buried and lost when we ran out of kits, but they're currently subject to the 2-3 week estimate for made-to-order items. : ) We're very sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks for the clarification, that helps quite a bit!

And...I just got a shipping notice for my survival kit. LOL, and here I was all ready to patiently wait for a few weeks.
:dukacola: :dukacola: :dukacola: :cumluberetro: :misc8: here I come!

randomindavidual#6

Postby randomindavidual#6 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:41 am

^
Thank y'all! I sent in a ticket and te shirt was out of stock. It has shipped though and Monday it'll finally be in!
Own:
Lil squirt Chico, Small tentacle, Small Gryphon, Medium wolf dragon, and JT's butt

Straight male with a few femboy tendencies.
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:43 pm

Saturday shipping for the Black Friday sale is much appreciated *tips hat* :dukeretro:
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:55 am

I ordered a pre-made and it arrived a day earlier than tracking expected. Thanks shop dragons!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:28 pm

HornyUnicorn wrote:
Audax wrote:I believe this got buried and lost when we ran out of kits, but they're currently subject to the 2-3 week estimate for made-to-order items. : ) We're very sorry for any inconvenience!

And...I just got a shipping notice for my survival kit. LOL, and here I was all ready to patiently wait for a few weeks.

When did you order it? Mine came almost immediately when I ordered (the day they came out).
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Willow wrote:
HornyUnicorn wrote:

When did you order it? Mine came almost immediately when I ordered (the day they came out).

I ordered mine on November 21st (Saturday) just before they ran out, so I really waited until the last minute to get one.

I already got it in the mail this weekend, and had to ticket the shop dragons about it because the shirt in the set was missing. Apparently they ran out of shirts so now I have to wait for BD to send it to me when they are restocked. :doh: So now it looks like I'm back to patiently waiting a few weeks to have a complete survival kit (I guess BD wants to send me out in the wastelands naked, armed with lube, bottlecaps, and a minuscule vibrator).

At least I got the right amount of bottlecaps though. I have an almost complete set...just missing that elusive rare gigaton cap.

Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:11 pm

Aye... the gigaton cap. I didn't wait when I saw it up. I was even early enough to have bought the Bunker Buster... but I opted for Cherry Bomb.
Anyway my next order (Natascha, condoms, sample set, 13 freakin' caps!) says it'll be here tomorrow.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
RaunchyFangirl

Postby RaunchyFangirl » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:51 am

Wow~

My Bumble Hooves is scheduled to arrive on the 15th!

Freaky Fast indeed! :misc2: :cool:
Alexiasis

Postby Alexiasis » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Whoa my Sleipnir and tongue are in the next city over already, all I have to do now is pay the tax fees. 0.0 that was fast
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:48 pm

EvL wrote:So the next business day is over, and while I got an e-mail claiming my package was "shipped," UPS is reporting it as just having had a shipping label printed. Hasn't been reported as being picked up today. Hmm. Ticket sent.

shipping label being created is all it takes for them to consider it 'shipped' - wouldn't try and push it. yes the language is messy because their promo page claims it will 'leave their warehouse' the next day, but it often times doesn't leave until a day after the label is created (or at least that was how my last experience was, didn't bother me though - i didn't buy stuff just to try and get it for free)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
Golem

Postby Golem » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:31 pm

I checked how my order is advancing, but looks like it's already been shipped in friday. I was expecting it to take one more week, but apparently you got it freaky fast also in manufacturing. Thanks BD :widesmile:
flowercrownfox

Postby flowercrownfox » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:17 pm

It's been 2 days, and my inventory item is still processing... should I ticket about this?

EDIT: Ah wait--It was on a Friday. ^^ Didn't read their shipping details close enough. Nevermind!
Female|24|Pansexual |In a relationship (F)|Artist|Collector|
Feel free to PM me any time! I am often lurking, and love to chat.
Icon by me! I'll sometimes do requests. ;u; PM me if you're interested.
Toy Collection/Review blog: http://foxdenofdicks.tumblr.com
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:53 pm

I was holding out hope... my ready made order from Friday *just* shipped. I was like, well, they have an hour to ship it... and it just did. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:I was holding out hope... my ready made order from Friday *just* shipped. I was like, well, they have an hour to ship it... and it just did. XD

I was feeling the same way about the Janine I ordered for a friend. XP
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.

Return to “General Discussion”