Freaky fast forever! (and ever, and ever, and ever...)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Samson

Re: Freaky fast forever! (and ever, and ever, and ever...)

Postby Samson » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:22 am

BitDragon wrote:On the topic of freaky fast, is there a longer than normal wait time for made to order toys? I've been waiting 4 weeks for one.

If you check the Waiting Syndrome thread, yes, that seems about normal right now. If you have concerns regarding the wait time for your toy, it is always a good idea to send a ticket.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:52 pm

BitDragon wrote:On the topic of freaky fast, is there a longer than normal wait time for made to order toys? I've been waiting 4 weeks for one.

Definitely. There has been a bit of a back-up for months, what with all the promos, contests, and releases that keep being tossed about everywhere.

My last custom order just shipped and took 1 month and 2 weeks. My order before that took almost 2 full months to ship, and it was only 1 toy and a model that is rarely ever even dropped. Somehow though, a small handful of people had their customs made/shipped in 1 - 2 weeks. The average for the moment is around 5 - 7 weeks; I'm going off of folks' in the "waiting syndrome" thread.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
David Pumpkins
Any questions?

Postby David Pumpkins » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:27 pm

Hey all of our awesome forum goers, just wanted to let you know that after completing another late night inventory dropping party, we have managed to get over 2,000 listings in our Adoptions. Stop by and take a look, our artisans have been cranking out some amazing things!

Don't forget, if we are lucky enough to have you order a toy from us, we guarantee it will ship the next business day or it's on us!

Thanks for being the best customers in the world, we appreciate you!
- Just ate 40 lbs. of bamboo, time for a nap! ~
ImageTiny Exspectre by Chibity!Image
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:40 pm

exspectre wrote:Hey all of our awesome forum goers, just wanted to let you know that after completing another late night inventory dropping party, we have managed to get over 2,000 listings in our Adoptions. Stop by and take a look, our artisans have been cranking out some amazing things!

Don't forget, if we are lucky enough to have you order a toy from us, we guarantee it will ship the next business day or it's on us!

This is insaaaane! It's definitely at 2217 right now, that must be a store record! Is it? :bugeyed:
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:05 am

Chibity wrote:
exspectre wrote:Hey all of our awesome forum goers, just wanted to let you know that after completing another late night inventory dropping party, we have managed to get over 2,000 listings in our Adoptions. Stop by and take a look, our artisans have been cranking out some amazing things!

This is insaaaane! It's definitely at 2217 right now, that must be a store record! Is it? :bugeyed:

Geez, no kidding...way to keep things interesting :psyduck:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
ffirebbird

Postby ffirebbird » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:32 pm

So many adoptions, my laptop is having a hard time loading all the pics :psyduck:
21/MImageImage Special thanks to Chibity for the mini avatars
ColorfulHoovedNights
◈Female[Fauna](Brown)

Postby ColorfulHoovedNights » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:48 pm

They should make a "browse by toy type" function with this many holy hell
Image Always in my sights, not to shoot but to enjoyImage
Fur AffinityDeviant ArtWeasylCharacters
___Top 3 Owned Favorites___

Sleipnir SmallSnow LeopardNova Medium
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:24 pm

ColorfulHoovedNights wrote:They should make a "browse by toy type" function with this many holy hell

lizardite made this site - http://151.80.162.73:22404/bd/

allows you to browse with plenty of filters (a little tricky to figure out but it's useful)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image Image Image
toy list in the spoiler -
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
mated to a beautiful kitty boy <3
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:44 am

goldlion wrote:
ColorfulHoovedNights wrote:They should make a "browse by toy type" function with this many holy hell

allows you to browse with plenty of filters (a little tricky to figure out but it's useful)

Is there a way to sort by firmness too? This is what I would mainly be interested in filtering for.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 am

kt~ wrote:
goldlion wrote:

Is there a way to sort by firmness too? This is what I would mainly be interested in filtering for.

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=33087

here's the thread, looks like he plans on adding it but not yet implemented.
Image Image Image
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
ColorfulHoovedNights
◈Female[Fauna](Brown)

Postby ColorfulHoovedNights » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:10 pm

goldlion wrote:

Yet another thing I wouldn't know outside of this forum haha. Thank you
Image Always in my sights, not to shoot but to enjoyImage
Fur AffinityDeviant ArtWeasylCharacters
___Top 3 Owned Favorites___

Sleipnir SmallSnow LeopardNova Medium
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:21 pm

I started thinking I might actually capitalize on the promotion when I realized how late it was getting and that my one order hadn't shipped, but while expecting a different email I got the shipping email and while I'm glad my order is on the way, a part of me was still thinking "...so close to free dicks :angry: "
Things are looking up.
An0maly

Postby An0maly » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:13 am

Curious... Has anyone actually got a free toy with this promotion?
goldlion

Postby goldlion » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:51 pm

An0maly wrote:Curious... Has anyone actually got a free toy with this promotion?

the answer is always no :P

they're not saying "you might get a free toy", they're saying "we're so confident your toy will ship by the next day that we're willing to bet our dragon dicks on it"

all they have to do is stick the toy in a box and put a shipping label on it and wait for fedex to stop by, they can handle hundreds of orders a day easy.
Image Image Image
► Show Spoiler
anti-firm(8) 2015™
Samson

Postby Samson » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:21 pm

goldlion wrote:
An0maly wrote:Curious... Has anyone actually got a free toy with this promotion?

they're not saying "you might get a free toy", they're saying "we're so confident your toy will ship by the next day that we're willing to bet our dragon dicks on it"

all they have to do is stick the toy in a box and put a shipping label on it and wait for fedex to stop by, they can handle hundreds of orders a day easy.

I saw this on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/BadDragon/comments/3lwr69/free_toy/
But never saw an update if they got it for free or not.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Elli

Postby Elli » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:23 pm

goldlion wrote:

Actually, I think there was one person who got a free toy the last time they ran this promotion? There was some kind of mix-up with tickets or something? Idk, I just remember seeing it posted in the Waiting Syndrome thread... Mostly though I'd say that goldlion's got the right of it! Granted there's always room for human error but if they weren't confident they could do it they wouldn't offer this :eyeroll:
SquishyLaughter

Postby SquishyLaughter » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:36 am

Freaky fast is freaky fast.

Placed my order at 6am today.

Shipped email at 10am
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:06 pm

exspectre wrote:We hope you have enjoyed this offer, and we would like to hear what you think of it. If you have any thoughts on the subject you would like to share, please do! And thank you all for being amazing, awesome customers!

Thanks! It's great that things get shipped fast, though I'm not sure I'd really count printing a shipping label as the same as shipping something, especially if it doesn't get picked up that day. I wouldn't call it actually shipped until it gets picked up, personally.
DragonDestroyer

Postby DragonDestroyer » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:41 pm

EvL wrote:
exspectre wrote:We hope you have enjoyed this offer, and we would like to hear what you think of it. If you have any thoughts on the subject you would like to share, please do! And thank you all for being amazing, awesome customers!

Thanks! It's great that things get shipped fast, though I'm not sure I'd really count printing a shipping label as the same as shipping something, especially if it doesn't get picked up that day. I wouldn't call it actually shipped until it gets picked up, personally.

Agreed, it seems like an important distinction between waiting to be picked up, and actually being picked up. I can see why they use that status, because they have completed everything the need to, and the ball is in the courier's court.

Have you had an order where the label was printed but not picked up by the daily deadline?
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:54 pm

DragonDestroyer wrote:
EvL wrote:

Agreed, it seems like an important distinction between waiting to be picked up, and actually being picked up. I can see why they use that status, because they have completed everything the need to, and the ball is in the courier's court.

Have you had an order where the label was printed but not picked up by the daily deadline?

Possibly yeah. I'll watch more closely next time I buy an adopt. Not stressing on it big time or anything- more worried about both UPS and FedEx, who are very unreliable in my neighborhood for some reason, dropping off packages at the wrong house constantly (I often just walk the boxes to the correct homes) and listing packages as delivered before they actually got delivered, and then making excuses that make no sense.

Return to “General Discussion”