Thinking of my first toy...advice?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
ClockworkKitty

Thinking of my first toy...advice?

Postby ClockworkKitty » Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:10 am

So, I'm looking to buy my first BD toy, and I think the most I think I can take is about 5 inches in terms of length. The small Chance is about 6", so I thought it would be a good place to start since I'm not entirely sure and it seems the easiest to go with. I thought I might ask all of you lovely people for advice first, though. ^^;
Niah

Re: Thinking of my first toy...advice?

Postby Niah » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:43 am

A small Chance (flared or not) is 6.75 inches long. It's difficult to advise on a toy without knowing a little more. What are you looking for in terms of girth? What about textures (do you like it or would you prefer a smooth(er) toy)? A mini Sleipnir is shorter than a small Chance and might be a good starting place. I started with a small Crash and it's taken a good while for me to be able to take his knot. I chose him for his smaller head. Many will recommend a small Nox, because he's rather ideal for vaginal use. A small (or even medium) Trent also wouldn't be a bad starting point. He's not longer than your stated dimensions and he has a good gradual taper. A small Pretzal wouldn't be bad if you're looking for texture.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
ClockworkKitty

Postby ClockworkKitty » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:56 pm

Nox was my first choice. I'm not really looking for anything knotted at this stage and texture doesn't fuss me much since I'e never really had a textured toy before. Crash was another thought, but I don't think I could take the small if I tried. The best I have to go off for reference is a dildo I already have, but it's not big enough for me (4", hence the name Littlefinger), so I thought that Chance would be a good place to start since I don't mind not being hilted by the toy I'm using so long as it goes all the way in.
dragonsheath

Postby dragonsheath » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Which BD toys turn you on most when you look at them? It might be silly but that's a big factor for me.
Rider of waves and dragons.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:00 pm

ClockworkKitty wrote:Nox was my first choice.

nox is a great model, I'd definitely recommend it! :wink:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:22 pm

According to reviews...vaginally, you can't go wrong with Nox!

I will soon know...mine comes in tomorrow. -squirms-

But in my experience, I started out with a medium legacy xenogon, and I'm glad I did. I was very scared about penetration at first, but very curious about texture. He started off nice and thin, and gradually tapered out to be pretty wide...he was a perfect start for me, and I used him for training ever since. :3
Still have him and love him!

I have no idea how the new 'Ridley' is though. (eager to try one out tho)
dragonsheath

Postby dragonsheath » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Vitani wrote:According to reviews...vaginally, you can't go wrong with Nox!
I will soon know...mine comes in tomorrow. -squirms-
But in my experience, I started out with a medium legacy xenogon

My wife absolutely loves our medium ridley. She likes grinding on the ridges of his knot while thrusting the shaft.
ClockworkKitty

Postby ClockworkKitty » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:15 am

dragonsheath wrote:Which BD toys turn you on most when you look at them? It might be silly but that's a big factor for me.

To be entirely honest? A lot of them turn me on. I'm still eyeing up the karabos and the xenogon, and Nox still looks like a lot of fun. :misc2: :smilenox: Maybe it's because of the pretty colours or because Nox reminds me of Toothless from HtTYD. Flint looks nice, too...those ridges look like they'd be a lot of fun. > w >
dragonsheath

Postby dragonsheath » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:18 am

ClockworkKitty wrote:To be entirely honest? A lot of them turn me on. I'm still eyeing up the karabos and the xenogon, and Nox still looks like a lot of fun. :misc2: :smilenox: Maybe it's because of the pretty colours or because Nox reminds me of Toothless from HtTYD. Flint looks nice, too...those ridges look like they'd be a lot of fun. > w >

LOL that's what I thought when I first saw Nox... "Toothless!". Nox seems to be very popular with people looking for a dragon dildo that isn't so DRAGON dildo. Has a head and smooth shaft and gentle curves, almost humanoid. I don't own one yet but I've certainly had more than one Nox sitting in my cart while I sit on the fence. My buddy has a medium in onyx (he calls it toothless as well lol). It seems more a thrusting toy to me and I'm not really into that. I'm more into grinding on ridges and knots and so is my wife. To each their own! BD has it all for every taste.

Also - if you like the Nox colors you can always get another model and ask for Nox colors. :)

Return to “General Discussion”