About those protests in Texas.

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Graeth

About those protests in Texas.

Postby Graeth » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:03 pm

You know, the ones with students strapping dongs to their backpacks.
Just had a funny image of someone hauling around an XL stan or chance in public...or a thor

Just thought that I'd share.
Arumaeruma

Re: About those protests in Texas.

Postby Arumaeruma » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Honestly that was the first thing I thought about when I heard about those protests. If that stuff was happening on my campus you better believe I'd have my biggest baddest dildo sticking out from my backpack
Graeth

Postby Graeth » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Imagine using it to show off your collection.

Some would have to get a radio flyer
Chibity

Postby Chibity » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:10 pm

I would love to take part and just run around with my rainbow Trent xD Aaahn, what a way to spread a message, though.
Here's hoping that it actually gets heard and that this ridiculous law takes a hike.
ImageImage Image
Designer of Kage the Anomaly -- Forum / Labs -- Ͼ Art Tumblr Ͽ
kt~

Postby kt~ » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:14 pm

I heard about these protests too, I'm not anywhere near Texas but I would definitely participate if it was at my school, lol.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:17 pm

I really want to protest open carry too. I would love to get arsenal straps and belts and carry a bunch of dildos looking like I was there for the apocalypse.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:36 pm

Huh I had not heard about that, kinda funny even though I don't see the point of the protest. I wonder if anyone will wear a BD toy lol :widesmile:

No way I would be bold enough to be seen in public with one of my toys... as for XL Chance, books are already heavy enough!
Penetrables comparison: here
shootertron

Postby shootertron » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:03 pm

Oh my god I live in Texas.

But I don't go to UT so I can't show up to school with a troll dick.
mynickname

Postby mynickname » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:17 pm

some idiot trying to make a point against the protesters and failing wrote:"As a parent I feel more comfortable with my children having a weapon on campus rather than a dildo."

^I'm not anti-gun, but some people's arguments...

It is a bit of a silly protest...but I'd be all over this :D. Strap my XL sleip and chance to my backpack...
Last edited by Wolfcat on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:38 pm

I so wish I were in Texas, just for this particular event.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:37 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:I really want to protest open carry too. I would love to get arsenal straps and belts and carry a bunch of dildos looking like I was there for the apocalypse.

Ahhh I was just thinking how funny it would be to have a whole trenchcoat lined with like 20 of them XD but yeah I would be all over this too. What a silly set of laws lol :misc1: :buddy:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:22 am

Also, I'm thinking of some solid arguments for carrying my dildos.
"I'm here to defend fellow students. From loneliness."

"A well-dicked society is a polite society."

"The only thing that stops a bad guy with a dick is... a good guy with a dick??"

And then, if you live in the US, "Obama is coming to take all our dicks away." :D :D (no disrespect to President Obama intended, but I couldn't leave the saying alone)
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:11 am

And it would kill that childish argument "You just haven't had enough dick in your life."
Wolfcat

Postby Wolfcat » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:23 am

SheWantsTheDragonD wrote:Also, I'm thinking of some solid arguments for carrying my dildos.
"I'm here to defend fellow students. From loneliness."

Unfortunately correlation is not causation.
Studies have found that loneliness actually increased in locales where concealed carry laws have been adopted.
:stick:

Personally I'm on the dildo wielder's side. The last thing a school campus, rife with overworked, over-stressed, and still developing humans needs is easy access to firearms. People make ill thought out decisions under those conditions, and a gun amplifies those impulses.
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:11 am

I'm in Texas, and as cool of an idea for a protest this is, I have to disagree... It's just a fact that if you have a 'gun free zone' where law abiding citizens MUST disarm themselves, then a crazy homicidal maniac will know nobody can fight back, making the decision to go ham on campus with a gun much easier for said crazy homicidal maniac.

If you arm the public, they can fight back. Before you give me something about how more guns will make the situation worse because nobody will know the real shooter or other innocents will get hurt heres a few gems of knowledge: trained concealed carriers know when to put their guns up, and who is a threat.

I'm sorry, but disarming the public because of the actions of a few crazed individuals isn't right. Its kind of a touchy subject for me (being Texan, guns and being an armed populace have been ingrained into our culture and lifestyle... taking them away is not a good idea), so I'll just be putting my $0.02 here and taking leave of it :nerdy:
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:14 am

Graeth wrote:You know, the ones with students strapping dongs to their backpacks.
Just had a funny image of someone hauling around an XL stan or chance in public...or a thor

Just thought that I'd share.

i did too.

which BD modle is the assult rifle? did Zeta's Thor come out in silicone yet?

I am just wondering why nobody has just beaten people with dildo yet. why shoot the knee caps of your foe when you can slap them around with a giant dick, even at the risk of loosing such expensive thing.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
kt~

Postby kt~ » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:27 am

Inferno wrote:I'm in Texas, and as cool of an idea for a protest this is, I have to disagree... It's just a fact that if you have a 'gun free zone' where law abiding citizens MUST disarm themselves, then a crazy homicidal maniac will know nobody can fight back, making the decision to go ham on campus with a gun much easier for said crazy homicidal maniac.

If you arm the public, they can fight back. Before you give me something about how more guns will make the situation worse because nobody will know the real shooter or other innocents will get hurt heres a few gems of knowledge: trained concealed carriers know when to put their guns up, and who is a threat.

I'm sorry, but disarming the public because of the actions of a few crazed individuals isn't right. Its kind of a touchy subject for me (being Texan, guns and being an armed populace have been ingrained into our culture and lifestyle... taking them away is not a good idea), so I'll just be putting my $0.02 here and taking leave of it :nerdy:

This is just my two cents too, and I don't live in Texas, but I feel like I would be kind of scared knowing a lot of people around me were potentially armed. Like I would be worried that if I piss someone off, they could just pull a gun out and shoot me -_- Idk if that's a valid concern for most people, but I would get anxious about it.
~Kinzie~ :misc13: :cool: / Female / 23 / Otaku / Writer

One step on the road to recovery from past traumas.

20 Insertables/1 Penetrable/3 Vibes/4 Eggs
Pictures of my Collection
Nixsy_Kitty

Postby Nixsy_Kitty » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:11 am

Well, seems its going to happen August of next year on the first day of class. I wonder also if anyone will bring BD toys like chance at this protest. I may or may not be here when it happens but right now its biking distance for me.

I can respect a good use of sex appeal to successfully grab people's attention to a cause but its a cause I personally do not support and I think its a waste. At UT they would be preaching to a mostly supportive group and be forcing the police to act in accordance to obscenity laws.

Mixed feelings if I would want to go see it. I think I would be more proud of Austin and UT if instead of a dildo protest there was dildo pride day. Toys should unite us not divide us!

My last comment on the matter is in a Bag-out-bag I would almost certainly be carrying both guns and BD toys plus :misc8: ofcourse :tinfoil:
It is harder to preserve than to obtain liberty. -John Caldwell Calhoun
bisexual male; A cat who likes wolves....and hugs
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:54 am

has anyone seen that "keep your guns locked up" PSA video with the young boys who got into their mother's vibrators and were using them as swords and playing with them, with a "just think what would of happend if these were loaded guns"?
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt

Return to “General Discussion”