Stocking Stuffers

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Panzellie

Stocking Stuffers

Postby Panzellie » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:54 pm

This post will probably be me blabbering, but I would like to know what you did for the Black Friday sale!

I have been anxious for Black Friday sales, and got two toys today with my first paycheck!

My fiancé and I have a small tradition where we get each other two gifts on Christmas, one we know about on Christmas Eve, and the other is a surprise on Christmas Day. When he asked what I wanted, I asked for a toy from Bad dragon, and he chose Roland for me, and decked it out how I wanted it. I shouldn't be surprised; he saw the fallout theme and loved the idea xD (I got him the Fallout 4 Pipboy for Christmas this year.)

Really excited for this purchase, and I cannot wait to receive it on Christmas Eve-- as it will certainly be a stocking stuffer :stick:

But when I got off of work, I happened to notice the Mountain Drake up for about 64 dollars. I couldn't help myself-- I had to jump on that deal. I have been wanting one for awhile now, as it would certainly prove to be a bit different from my two toys I have now-- a mini soft Flint and Small medium Crackers. I skipped on the suction cup this time-- and maybe I will regret it, but I read that the Drake serves as a nice plug, so I think I can deal without the suction cup for now.
My only regret is not having more money for the deals-- a lil vibrator and dragon tongue are just what I need to top off the collection >.< looks like I will have to scoop these babies up later-- after Christmas maybe?

So guys, did you pick up anything during the sale? Any potential stocking stuffers for a friend? X3

This is my first Black Friday with Bad Dragon, and was kinda surprised they only offered onyx toys for discount-- but they were still priced pretty good. Wished I managed to snag a 40 percent off toy before work, though >.<
I have traded with CometSuicide
Bought from Magenta, Memphs, Hereticblood, and Sirion
Sold to Mikeman4290, Keely, Nickooru, and Asteraphoenix x2
Willow

Re: Stocking Stuffers

Postby Willow » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:27 am

Yeah I bought stuff for Black Friday, but not from BD, so probably not what you're asking.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:28 am

It was actually not only my first Black Friday purchase with BD, but my first EVER Black Friday purchase! I'm from the UK so it's a very new thing over here.

It's a cool tradition you have. I managed to snag a toy for myself but it is just something I got for myself. I'm getting a Nox the Nightdrake though. I'm pretty pleased with that at 40% off. The main reason I went for it was because so many women seem to really like it.

I know what you mean with the Fallout theme though, I'm a big geek too and it's partly what tempted me to get Enderfang. So I really hope you enjoy all your toys it seems that you have been pretty lucky!

As for stocking stuffers Teenies all the way! :p
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:36 am

I ordered a small Deinonychus and Mosasaurus from Frisky Beast in teh color black ice that was free to add to order, it looked like a black and white faded marble or something. I was super happy because I thought I was going to be broke and then I didn't get one but two toys :) I have a big wishlist for Bad Dragon toys but I don't want to buy anything in solid colors because it's so expensive for me after shipping and taxes no matter what that it's better to wait for a pretty flop or something. I once bought a toy that I didn't like the appearance of and it has bothered me since that :mystery: xD
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:53 am

I grabbed a mini bumble hooves with a cumtube at 40% for black friday (along with toys for me~) for my gf (ok, I probably shoudn't be calling her that yet, but it's pretty much that in all but name)
I was going to surprise her with one of the bright, neon green small rexes in adoptions, but when i found out nothing but black was going to be discounted, spilled the beans with how sad I was that I coulnd't get anything for her.
So I asked her "any models you might be interested in/ok in pure black?" and she said she has been interested in an equine :smile:
So I decided between a mini bumble or small chance.
Since my internet was soooo shit, I asked my friend to help, so not only did he grab a med flared chance with a CT for me, he snagged a mini bumble with a CT for her!
I was too worried they would get snagged if he dropped them for me to pick them up, so I just gave him my paypal info and had him check out with my money on his account XD

Then we juggled about 6 sugar stars between each other for about 4 hours waiting for our friend to get off work (we had 6 in case they fell out of the cart and someone snagged them, so hopefully ONE would survive by the time she got back!) before i realized "...dude, we could just buy this thing now for her and have her pay us back?"
And while we were juggling that, we were also juggling two small black tentacles for one of my OTHER friend who was at work.

He finally just sent me money through paypal to get his tenti (along with shipping) and then I thought of buying the sugar star for our other friend. Since my friend paid shipping for his tentacle, sugarstar just kinda rode along! and now they are going to be sent to my house, which I will send out to them XD

So a bumble hooves for my love interest
A Sugar Star for my friends BF
And a tentacle for my friends GF
All for xmas ^w^

It has been a very, VERY fucked up black friday.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:35 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote: :words: :words:

Oh man, I know how you feel. My anniversary is coming up soon, so me and the wifey picked out our anniversary gifts for each other on Black Friday- both of the ponies for me, Bumble and Sugar and a Nox for her :nomnom:

We've got plenty to stuff with already, since they won't be here ON our anniversary, but it's something :buddy:

Can't wait for my ponies to get here :smile:
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Inferno wrote:

Oh man, I know how you feel. My anniversary is coming up soon, so me and the wifey picked out our anniversary gifts for each other on Black Friday- both of the ponies for me, Bumble and Sugar and a Nox for her :nomnom:

We've got plenty to stuff with already, since they won't be here ON our anniversary, but it's something :buddy:

It's romantic to buy each other them as gifts like that. It's a great idea for an anniversary!

I really hope that the Nox is a good for women as people say! Since I'm going for him too.
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:56 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Inferno wrote:

It's romantic to buy each other them as gifts like that. It's a great idea for an anniversary!

I really hope that the Nox is a good for women as people say! Since I'm going for him too.

Her and I are both VERY amorous creatures, I actually got her our first BD toy as a birthday gift so that she would sate her thirst with it instead of jumping on me 3 times a day @[email protected] instead, it turned into an addiction for me to stuff her, then eventually... myself :blush:

So yeah, we've both fallen in love with our harem of dragons and other fantasy beasts :excited:

► Show Spoiler
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:57 pm

I really only got stuff for myself ^^; I've always wanted to send a toy to my close friend but it would be super creepy if I just sent it to her and if I asked I know she would never let me haha. Maybe next year...trading holiday toys would be pretty neat! I'm a little envious :smilenox:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:02 pm

Inferno wrote:
Her and I are both VERY amorous creatures, I actually got her our first BD toy as a birthday gift so that she would sate her thirst with it instead of jumping on me 3 times a day @[email protected] instead, it turned into an addiction for me to stuff her, then eventually... myself :blush:

So yeah, we've both fallen in love with our harem of dragons and other fantasy beasts :excited:

I also have a pretty healthy sex drive actually. Like sometimes I use my toys with my partner as well, but I also use them on my own a lot too. However if toys do make things more interesting as a couple, then why not IMO.

I have fallen pretty hard for BD toys now as well, they just feel so good. My first one very quickly became my go to toy, and this morning since I have ordered my 3rd toy in the black Friday sale. I have got rid of a good majority of my toys. In favour for my glass and BD toys. So I can see why you would both fall in love with them pretty hard.

I am happy that you both manage to snag some good bargains in the sale as well.

AlphaBlue wrote:I really only got stuff for myself ^^; I've always wanted to send a toy to my close friend but it would be super creepy if I just sent it to her and if I asked I know she would never let me haha. Maybe next year...trading holiday toys would be pretty neat! I'm a little envious :smilenox:

If you are both close friends then it is not creepy at all. Me and some of my friends actually have advised each other in that area and have been pretty open and comfortable about it. I have also go toy shopping with those friends.

So if you think that you can be that comfortable with them, it is not weird or creepy at all.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:17 pm

karla-chan wrote:
AlphaBlue wrote:I really only got stuff for myself ^^; I've always wanted to send a toy to my close friend but it would be super creepy if I just sent it to her and if I asked I know she would never let me haha. Maybe next year...trading holiday toys would be pretty neat! I'm a little envious :smilenox:

If you are both close friends then it is not creepy at all. Me and some of my friends actually have advised each other in that area and have been pretty open and comfortable about it. I have also go toy shopping with those friends.

So if you think that you can be that comfortable with them, it is not weird or creepy at all.

Thanks ^^ that's what I try to tell myself (we've been close friends for years and talk about sex/toys every now and then) but I'm usually too anxious to give the idea any serious thought or bring it up :/ I guess I'm just afraid they'll get it and be like "Oh, well. Okay then lol." haha. I guess I could always give it a try around Christmas but she knows I'm into BD and claims none of it interests her. We'll see, maybe I can work up the courage and think of something :stick:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:Thanks ^^ that's what I try to tell myself (we've been close friends for years and talk about sex/toys every now and then) but I'm usually too anxious to give the idea any serious thought or bring it up :/ I guess I'm just afraid they'll get it and be like "Oh, well. Okay then lol." haha. I guess I could always give it a try around Christmas but she knows I'm into BD and claims none of it interests her. We'll see, maybe I can work up the courage and think of something :stick:

You know your friend better than I do, so I think you are more likely to know how she feels. I think though if you are conformable about talking about them, it is likely to be a good sign. Hopefully when you talk that she gives you are good indication on what she could prefer, and how open she is with you.

Still if I was close enough to a friend I personally wouldn't see it as weird.
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:10 pm

To be honest, when I saw the thread title I kind of expected holiday-themed toy shenanigans :laugh:

Like, a huge stocking nailed to a mantle with an XL Chance sticking most of the way out of the top, or stuffed full of teenies and bottles of lube.

Maybe even a BD themed tree, complete with hanging 'ornaments' :widesmile:

► Show Spoiler
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Inferno wrote:To be honest, when I saw the thread title I kind of expected holiday-themed toy shenanigans :laugh:

Like, a huge stocking nailed to a mantle with an XL Chance sticking most of the way out of the top, or stuffed full of teenies and bottles of lube.

Maybe even a BD themed tree, complete with hanging 'ornaments' :widesmile:

I was expecting Teenie Weenies and other smaller gifts that I normally associate with stocking fillers. :) I like your version better though! :misc2: :widesmile:
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:15 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:30 pm

I picked up three toys before the sale because I was sure they'd be gone during it while people were also buying the Black Friday toys on sale. I hope to get them by the end of this coming week, if UPS cooperates, lol. They're just little presents for myself since I don't have anyone I could get toys for. :( I'm going to keep watch on the site tomorrow (Monday) in case of a Cyber Monday sale/drop just to see if there are any others I might want (vague idea about a Mountain Drake... or I might see if a small Sleipnir in soft drops and is in colors I actually like; fluorescent yellow does nothing for me).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:14 pm

Willow wrote:Yeah I bought stuff for Black Friday, but not from BD, so probably not what you're asking.

ya that.
BD's sales were somewhat lackluster this year, heck by the time I woke up there were about 3 good deals left on nothing I wanted lol.
oh well, gave me a chance to put in my first order with another company... your loss BD.

on another note... anyone can feel free to send me dicks any time, I promise I wont think its creepy! :dukeretro:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:14 am

kingsley wrote:
Willow wrote:Yeah I bought stuff for Black Friday, but not from BD, so probably not what you're asking.

ya that.
BD's sales were somewhat lackluster this year, heck by the time I woke up there were about 3 good deals left on nothing I wanted lol.
oh well, gave me a chance to put in my first order with another company... your loss BD.

on another note... anyone can feel free to send me dicks any time, I promise I wont think its creepy! :dukeretro:

There were legit 1k toys at 40% off but buying when they dropped was chaotic. It took me over 20 minutes to check out, because so many people wanted them pretty badly. People seemed really shocked about how fast they went actually.

Sorry you missed out though.
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:02 am

karla-chan wrote:
kingsley wrote:

ya that.

There were legit 1k toys at 40% off but buying when they dropped was chaotic. It took me over 20 minutes to check out, because so many people wanted them pretty badly. People seemed really shocked about how fast they went actually.

Sorry you missed out though.

I was a little later gettin there being not so excited about it, but I wasn't really surprised... its a smart buisness deal for someone to buy something at 40% off and sell it later at something like 20% off and when you allow people to just go at it first come first serve like that ofc they're going to sell out almost instantly.

thanks for saying tho. :wink:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Return to “General Discussion”