Space Opera Volume 9: Galaxy Battles: The Movie: The Colors: The Forum Thread

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Audax

Space Opera Volume 9: Galaxy Battles: The Movie: The Colors: The Forum Thread

Postby Audax » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:54 am

SOCIALMEDIA 2 GIF GALAXY BATTLES.gif

Bright Blade Colors have descended to our galaxy with the protection of the universe's highest order in mind, and these glowing spectacles of amazing artistry are sure to kindle some fantastic fantasy not to be forgotten.

Whether blasting through Uranus or docking at your preferential port of entry, our Bright Blade colors will illuminate the darkest reaches of deep space.There are three fantastic options for your choosing: Consular Green (metallic green shaft, glows green in the dark with a silver base), Guardian Blue (blue shaft that glows blue with a silver base) or Darkside Red (metallic red shaft, glows green, with a dark gunmetal base).

Get your Bright Blade colors today and forge a legacy that cannot be equaled. Neigh the horse be with you...always!

Use the horse, Duke!
Basvanderwerff
Banhammered

Re: Space Opera Volume 9: Galaxy Battles: The Movie: The Colors: The Forum Thread

Postby Basvanderwerff » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:57 am

( Post removed by Dave the Pangolin )
Click to see my toys
My art doodles http://bas-art-stuff.tumblr.com/
Worlds worst strait male
Kinky_Condesce

Re: Space Opera Volume 9: Galaxy Battles: The Movie: The Colors: The Forum Thread

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:14 pm

( Post removed by Dave the Pangolin )
Last edited by Kinky_Condesce on Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Well I guess if you want your lip colors like that here is your only chance then...

Anyway neat promo but not sure I get the red one lol if it's lightsaber themed why would you want red with a green glow...? Would have been neater doing purple with the violet glow, yeah?
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
DaveThePangolin

Postby DaveThePangolin » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Hey everyone.

Try as we might, we understand that we can't make everyone happy. We try to help everyone we can, but there are some that are unable or unwilling to accept our compromise or solution. It's unfortunate that some people have chosen to take their displeasure on multiple threads, despite repeated warnings to not stir up drama, as per the Code of Conduct. For anyone who is upset with the conduct of Bad Dragon, or with the actions taken in this thread, they may contact me directly so I can do my best to assist them.

This forum is for the enjoyment of Bad Dragon customers. I have edited or removed several posts in this thread so that the announcement of this promotion reaches those who want to hear it. I apologize for having to take this drastic action, but our previous warnings have gone unheeded.

To all of our customers, thank you for reading my post and I hope everyone is as excited about this promotion as we are!
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:02 pm

LMAO!
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:10 pm

AlphaBlue wrote:Well I guess if you want your lip colors like that here is your only chance then...

Anyway neat promo but not sure I get the red one lol if it's lightsaber themed why would you want red with a green glow...? Would have been neater doing purple with the violet glow, yeah?

Unfortunate derailment aside, I agree that a purple color would have been amazing! As it stands, I'm really liking the blue color. Very cool promotion, I think!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:12 pm

I think it's cool they managed to get such an intense red to glow, even if it's a bit. I always look at bright colors and anticipate them to glow.
Ningyo

Postby Ningyo » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:45 pm

Last edited by Ningyo on Fri May 06, 2016 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9/22/17 - Have two toys for sale:
Small Xar in Firm
Medium Zaratan in Medium
Both in pretty colors that glow in the dark, like-new condition. Please PM me for more info. :)
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:47 pm

Awesome :D I was so waiting for light saber dicks to appear!!! xD So funny. Good job guys. I love these game and movie-related promos.
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:50 pm

It sometimes feels as though I'm the only one here on the forum who doesn't care about gitd. I certainly don't mind it but somehow, despite the excitement others show, I remain wholly indifferent to it :psyduck:

That said, I really like the contrast between the colours. It looks especially fun on the penetrables!
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:19 pm

Elli wrote:It sometimes feels as though I'm the only one here on the forum who doesn't care about gitd. I certainly don't mind it but somehow, despite the excitement others show, I remain wholly indifferent to it :psyduck:

That said, I really like the contrast between the colours. It looks especially fun on the penetrables!

You're not the only one. I've thought about the ultraviolet color option and how good Pretzal would look in it, but for me I don't like how the colors look when not glowing, so I'd have a tough time using one unless I could see it glowing.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Niah wrote:
Elli wrote:It sometimes feels as though I'm the only one here on the forum who doesn't care about gitd. I certainly don't mind it but somehow, despite the excitement others show, I remain wholly indifferent to it :psyduck:

You're not the only one. I've thought about the ultraviolet color option and how good Pretzal would look in it, but for me I don't like how the colors look when not glowing, so I'd have a tough time using one unless I could see it glowing.

I could see that but yeah, if you don't like it when it's not glowing... Might not be the best option. I honestly don't know quite what's required to charge them and how long you need to do whatever it is though? Perhaps it's real easy and it could glow more often than not?

But it's nice to know I'm not the only one! Me, I think I'd have fun with it for 5 minutes before the novelty wore off but I suppose I could be wrong? I just don't think I am :stick:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:34 pm

Of course you nerds were going to make Star Wars dicks. :smile:

I think I've spent enough money on silicone for the time being, but I really like these.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Elli wrote:
Niah wrote:

I could see that but yeah, if you don't like it when it's not glowing... Might not be the best option. I honestly don't know quite what's required to charge them and how long you need to do whatever it is though? Perhaps it's real easy and it could glow more often than not?

But it's nice to know I'm not the only one! Me, I think I'd have fun with it for 5 minutes before the novelty wore off but I suppose I could be wrong? I just don't think I am :stick:

Yeah. I think it's as simple as leaving it out in a lit room. I don't think any special type of visible light is required. The glow lasts around a couple of hours, as far as I understand, but that could lessen over time (months, years, etc).
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Audax

Postby Audax » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Niah wrote:Yeah. I think it's as simple as leaving it out in a lit room. I don't think any special type of visible light is required. The glow lasts around a couple of hours, as far as I understand, but that could lessen over time (months, years, etc).

Interesting fact: some LEDs won't charge glow in the dark. Incandescent or UV light works in most cases, though.
ImageImageSrs. Biznis icon by LucaRyu! Tiny Biznis and Shark Flavor by Chibity! OM NOM NOM ImageImage
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Elli wrote:I honestly don't know quite what's required to charge them and how long you need to do whatever it is though? Perhaps it's real easy and it could glow more often than not?

I usually just hold mine up to the incandescent lights above my bathroom sink while I'm brushing my teeth if I want a quick view of the glowing action. :stick: Fun story: The only lights in my bathroom are the ones above the sink (it's a tiny bathroom). I have a shelf above the toilet that is as tall as the lights. One day I left my Crash up there all day and forgot the light was on. That night, when I finally turned off the light, only the side of my Crash that was facing the lights was glowing! :widesmile: All of him glows if I leave him on the sink for a few hours, though.
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:05 pm

Audax wrote:
Niah wrote:Yeah. I think it's as simple as leaving it out in a lit room. I don't think any special type of visible light is required. The glow lasts around a couple of hours, as far as I understand, but that could lessen over time (months, years, etc).

Interesting fact: some LEDs won't charge glow in the dark. Incandescent or UV light works in most cases, though.

That sounds easy enough to accomplish unless you're a weirdo like me who prefers to leave the lights off but still, pretty sure I'm the exception there! So perhaps picking a toy for the glow isn't that bad an option? Though obviously liking all states would be preferable :smilenox:
Amaranthe wrote:I usually just hold mine up to the incandescent lights above my bathroom sink while I'm brushing my teeth if I want a quick view of the glowing action. :stick: Fun story: The only lights in my bathroom are the ones above the sink (it's a tiny bathroom). I have a shelf above the toilet that is as tall as the lights. One day I left my Crash up there all day and forgot the light was on. That night, when I finally turned off the light, only the side of my Crash that was facing the lights was glowing! :widesmile: All of him glows if I leave him on the sink for a few hours, though.

Ah, more valuable information! The importance of where in relation to the light to place your toys. That must have looked really odd? :laugh:
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Elli wrote:
Audax wrote:

That sounds easy enough to accomplish unless you're a weirdo like me who prefers to leave the lights off but still, pretty sure I'm the exception there! So perhaps picking a toy for the glow isn't that bad an option? Though obviously liking all states would be preferable :smilenox:
Amaranthe wrote:I usually just hold mine up to the incandescent lights above my bathroom sink while I'm brushing my teeth if I want a quick view of the glowing action. :stick: Fun story: The only lights in my bathroom are the ones above the sink (it's a tiny bathroom). I have a shelf above the toilet that is as tall as the lights. One day I left my Crash up there all day and forgot the light was on. That night, when I finally turned off the light, only the side of my Crash that was facing the lights was glowing! :widesmile: All of him glows if I leave him on the sink for a few hours, though.

Ah, more valuable information! The importance of where in relation to the light to place your toys. That must have looked really odd? :laugh:

It did look odd! I couldn't figure out what was happening at first, until I realized that the lights had been intensely and directly shining only on that one side all day. :doh:

Return to “General Discussion”