Mystery of the Missing Meng

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: Mystery of the Missing Meng

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:28 pm

That guy is one hell of a broken record. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Samson

Postby Samson » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Any way you can get in contact with who it was sold to?
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Naz

Postby Naz » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:32 pm

Glad you got some compensation for this horrible ordeal. If it was me I'd be telling his wife in graphic detail. I wonder if you could find out who at the workplace bought it and maybe get it back from them? Though you probably just want this all behind you.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Wow, what a story. I'm glad you were able to get some resolution.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:36 pm

Wow. A scumbag and liar til the end- well, if everyone at the factory knows at least there's that. Maybe the recipient will come forward eventually if they figure out it was stolen property.

At least some justice was served and you got some money back. We're here for you! :nomnom:
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Samson

Postby Samson » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:37 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Samson wrote:Any way you can get in contact with who it was sold to?

It's possible that my roommate could potentially find out who it was sold to. They know it was sold to somebody in the maintenance department, but it's a biiiig factory. However everyone in the office my roommate works in asks anyone from maintenance if they are "the dragon master." I feel at this point whoever got it won't own up to it, knowing that everyone in the plant knows.

That's too bad. I hope whoever it is eventually feels guilty and fesses up.
Also, if I remember right, you contacted BD. Did they offer a repour or anything?
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Kaiser

Postby Kaiser » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:38 pm

Seriously though the guy takes someone package, opens it and even after clearly realising it was not for him proceeded to sell the item?? that is a serious dick move (no pun intended) but seriously i would not only try to find the person who it was sold to so i could try to get it back, but also would feel like telling the mans wife what he had done. The guy comes across as a rather unpleasant person but at leaset you got some compensation and now people perhaps know what sort of individual he is :unamused:
Reviews Completed
Medium Gryphon (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=33157&p=1065864#p1065864)
The Four Horsemen (Medium Bumble, Medium Chance, Rowan, Small Slepnir viewtopic.php?f=109&t=34995)
VVVV (Flared chance, tucker, sugerstar viewtopic.php?f=109&t=43844)
Duke's Lush Tush (viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46969)
Reviews In Progress
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:39 pm

I can't believe he sold it for 5 dollars. I would absolutely make sure his wife knew what he did, but then, I'm pissed off for you about this whole situation. I know it's best to just let it go, but dang. That just sucks. I wonder if whoever he sold it to would be willing to come forward as well. I wonder if they knew what kind of deal they got for that thing! Thanks for sharing, though. I'm sorry that happened to you, but I guess that now you can at least let the whole thing be forgotten. :unamused:
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:57 pm

I'm glad he paid you off, even though it was just to keep his wife from finding out (that poor woman, being married to an ass like him). UPS still owes you reimbursement, as it was their fuckup in the first place. I wouldn't feel bad about getting reimbursed twice, after all you've been through, especially since it was a special OOAK item, and the money from the thief was basically hush-money.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
silvring

Postby silvring » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:03 pm

Maybe this guy will actually do the normal thing next time a package addressed to someone else is mistakenly delivered to him and just call UPS or walk it down the street to where it belongs instead of opening it up, talking about it at work and selling stolen goods.
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:09 pm

AltheaThune wrote:I'm glad he paid you off, even though it was just to keep his wife from finding out (that poor woman, being married to an ass like him). UPS still owes you reimbursement, as it was their fuckup in the first place. I wouldn't feel bad about getting reimbursed twice, after all you've been through, especially since it was a special OOAK item, and the money from the thief was basically hush-money.

This! He didn't pay you for the Meng, he stole that, so what he did was offer you some kind of recompense for that action.

I would absolutely ask for a repour or refund. Or ask UPS for reimbursement if that's correct though I always thought that was payed to the sender? So UPS pays BD and BD either refunds you or sends a replacement.

Either way, some people suck but I'm happy you managed to get a resolution of sorts to this! :widesmile:
Elli

Postby Elli » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:31 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Elli wrote: :words:

I've never had to file a claim before so I really don't know how the whole thing works. If the money does go back to Bad Dragon I would jump on a repour in a heartbeat. I do have that $100 stashed away though for the Rainbow Ribbon Meng fund, in case by some wonderful magic one ends up in the adoptions. May my clicks be swift and my payment secure!! :misc1: :smilenox:

Honestly, I don't think you should have to file any claim at all besides letting BD know that UPS delivered it to the wrong person.

Whenever something that I've bought hasn't shown up I've contacted the seller and then it's up to them to do whatever is necessary about it.

Same thing, if I send a package that I've insured and it goes missing on the way, is damaged or whatever. Then I'm responsible for the buyer not getting their thing but the postal service is responsible for not getting it to where it was supposed to go if that makes sense? So I'm the one that needs to go to the post office with my receipt and talk to them about it and I'm the one who gets whatever sum is agreed upon...

Such a shame what happened with the first but I really hope you'll be able to get or find another super pretty Meng!
iampoo80122

Postby iampoo80122 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Wow, this whole dilemma really sucks. If someone ever stole mail from me, or even my neighbors, id sack them in the face. Especially if it was something so precious!

But, hopefully, when your buddy talks to that guys wife, she talks to her husband, and finds out who your Meng was sold to (and gives him a beating too ^_^), and in the long run, get it back for you.

I'm hoping things work out for you! Good luck! :smilenox:
Are there dragons? Yes? Count me in.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:04 pm

I can't believe the dickhole stole it, denied it like that and then FUCKING SOLD IT! I really hope you will hopefully get it back or get a repour! :doh: Then I would tell his wife! Fricken Bastard!

UPS should compensate you for them delivering it to the wrong address! Then I would tell his wife!

PS: YOUR VOICE IS SO CUTE ^//////^
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Inferno

Postby Inferno » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Hahaha!! I just watched the youtube video, listening to him stammer and repeat "I have nothing for you", even though technically the truth, is hilarious. Especially when you said, "You KNEW it was a dildo!!" "I.. I have nothing for you! Call FedEX, call UPS!"

What a dickbag.
Last edited by Inferno on Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One part of a beautiful couple seeking bliss...

Collection below the spoiler for space concerns!

► Show Spoiler
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:15 pm

Damn I was the one who saved this meng for you. Happy to hear that it's not being wasted in a trash can, I really hope that the person who has it in their posession returns it to you or is forced to return it.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:42 pm

HungryStray wrote:
stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:I can't believe the dickhole stole it, denied it like that and then FUCKING SOLD IT! I really hope you will hopefully get it back or get a repour! :doh: Then I would tell his wife! Fricken Bastard!

UPS should compensate you for them delivering it to the wrong address! Then I would tell his wife!

PS: YOUR VOICE IS SO CUTE ^//////^

Haha thank you <3, did you hear my voice drop about 15 seconds in when it turned into "get serious" time? I have to have a cigarette each time I listen to the recording because my blood pressure soars when I relive it and I start shaking all over. Was absolutely livid the whole time and trying to keep it cool.

Hehehe yes! I heard the "Serious business" voice drop! I would have to have a puff too if I had to listen and relive that moment :angry:
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
Dreadnaught-Dragon

Postby Dreadnaught-Dragon » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:47 pm

I’m presuming the guy didn’t know there was a dildo in the package when he stole it, in which case it was an act of random theft (if he did and stole it anyway, that's an entirely different matter).

I wonder what his wife would have been more upset over: the fact that he stole mail or the fact he now had a dildo.

Anyway, kudos to you for involving the police, even though they didn’t help much. I’m sure that not many other people call the cops about sex toys being stolen!
Aether

Postby Aether » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:04 pm

I'm glad you've at least gotten some money over this. I know it's not BD's fault, but I really hope that there's something they can do for you, because this was not "just" a toy that you could replace with the money you got. Whether that be repouring it, or offering you the opportunity to re-order a Meng with that unique coloration. It's really unfair that something rare was lost through no fault of your own and you can't even do anything to get a replica made. :angry:

At least you did get money, but that's still unbelievably scummy that he probably only gave it to you so his wife wouldn't be on his case. I'm hoping she hears the whole story and gets pissed off and you still have the money. Then it'll be a win. Especially if BD does decide to make you a new rainbow ribbon Meng.

Either way, I'm rooting for you!
Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:42 pm

Our postal deliverer (regular USPS) has been kind of flaky with packages in the past. In the same week, I've had one of mine delivered to a house the street over, and we received one that belonged to someone else. I am so worried that something like this might happen! It's so good that you were able to track it down and at least get something in return, but I'm sure you would much rather have your Meng. I'd be so upset if one of my BDs got lost.
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *

Return to “General Discussion”