Mystery of the Missing Meng

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
sapphire

Re: Mystery of the Missing Meng

Postby sapphire » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:21 pm

HungryStray wrote:
sapphire wrote:oh my goshhh that is so awesoooome <3 I'm super happy for you! BD did a wonderful job~~~ :misc2: :widesmile:

A lovely color on a lovely model. I already said a few posts up, but I have to say it again. I'm in love with his pretty feets. :3

hehe I'm so happy you like him and his feets ;u;
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:33 pm

Hehe congrats! Really glad that worked out for you in the end :misc2: :buddy:
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:02 pm

I'm so pleased for you and the Christmas card was a very sweet extra touch. I think BD has been really awesome in this situation and I'm really pleased this has had such a happy ending.

The Ming is so beautiful too, thank you so much for sharing pictures.
Morphia

Postby Morphia » Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:And yet two of my friends are both still waiting on repours of toys that BD fucked up on weeks ago.
:/

If the wife ever is notified, I'd love to hear the story. The salt satisfies me
MyFavoriteObsession

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:05 pm

Last edited by MyFavoriteObsession on Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
SheWantsTheDragonD

Postby SheWantsTheDragonD » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Morphia wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:And yet two of my friends are both still waiting on repours of toys that BD fucked up on weeks ago.

I am saving that picture as I will need it someday.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- :misc15: :misc13: :misc14: -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:08 am

Morphia wrote:

Actually I'm unvomfortable when a company me and friends have thrown hundreds, if not thousands of dollars at fucks up our orders and then pussyfoots around fixing them while they clearly have time to repour a super complicated color pattern and OVERNIGHT it for something they didn't even fuck up themselves, and then take over 3 months for our fucked up orders.

So yeah, fuck off.
4Sale:Small/soft EE OrcaThread here!
Arumaeruma

Postby Arumaeruma » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:32 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
Morphia wrote:

Actually I'm unvomfortable when a company me and friends have thrown hundreds, if not thousands of dollars at fucks up our orders and then pussyfoots around fixing them while they clearly have time to repour a super complicated color pattern and OVERNIGHT it for something they didn't even fuck up themselves, and then take over 3 months for our fucked up orders.

So yeah, fuck off.

It was a completely different circumstance, calm down sheesh
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:10 pm

Kinky_Condesce wrote:

So yeah, fuck off.

Maybe this should be taken up with Bad Dragon them selves. Since none of us control when we get our toys. I can understand the frustration because it will feel unfair for you. I totally get that. I would feel it unfair if I was waiting much longer then others, and I felt like my stuff was out of turn.

However it is not very nice to take it out on someone else. When it is not their fault; and they have had their own bad situation to deal with.

I do feel the comments in the thread have been salty when in this case I feel that it was nice of BD to do something this nice for someone. However I can see why it would make you question what has happened to your orders, but we can't know what has happened. Only BD can know what has gone off with that. So it should be taken up with them, and not with someone else.
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:19 pm

karla-chan wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:

So yeah, fuck off.

Maybe this should be taken up with Bad Dragon them selves. Since none of us control when we get our toys. I can understand the frustration because it will feel unfair for you. I totally get that. I would feel it unfair if I was waiting much longer then others, and I felt like my stuff was out of turn.

However it is not very nice to take it out on someone else. When it is not their fault; and they have had their own bad situation to deal with.

I do feel the comments in the thread have been salty when in this case I feel that it was nice of BD to do something this nice for someone. However I can see why it would make you question what has happened to your orders, but we can't know what has happened. Only BD can know what has gone off with that. So it should be taken up with them, and not with someone else.

Didn't want to bring my case to this thread buttt

I /have/ ticketed BD about my awful experience, and they just saw my ticket and closed it without a response soooo. :psyduck:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:36 pm

I am sorry to hear that has happened to you, that is not very fair at all. However do you think a thread with what has happened with your and others would be a better way to go about it? Share your story with others, and then if other people have had similar issues they can they add their story too?

Maybe that will get attention from BD as well?
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:53 pm

karla-chan wrote:I am sorry to hear that has happened to you, that is not very fair at all. However do you think a thread with what has happened with your and others would be a better way to go about it? Share your story with others, and then if other people have had similar issues they can they add their story too?

Eh. I'm honestly done with it. I'm not ordering customs anymore, and I have almost everything I want from BD now anyways. I like the community, and I have a passion for sex toys, so that's why I still hang around here. :dukeretro:
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Vitani wrote:
karla-chan wrote:I am sorry to hear that has happened to you, that is not very fair at all. However do you think a thread with what has happened with your and others would be a better way to go about it? Share your story with others, and then if other people have had similar issues they can they add their story too?

Eh. I'm honestly done with it. I'm not ordering customs anymore, and I have almost everything I want from BD now anyways. I like the community, and I have a passion for sex toys, so that's why I still hang around here. :dukeretro:

That is fully fair enough, and I can see why your experiences would lead you to that decision. I think the community here is great too, I have really enjoyed this forum a lot.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:16 pm

Vitani wrote:Eh. I'm honestly done with it. I'm not ordering customs anymore, and I have almost everything I want from BD now anyways. I like the community, and I have a passion for sex toys, so that's why I still hang around here. :dukeretro:

That's exactly why I am still here, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
EvL
Gender: Mostly female but born with some extra bits inside.

Postby EvL » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:40 pm

I actually exclaimed "WAAAAAU!" out loud when I saw the Meng they sent you! <3 WOW so gorgeous! :D :D :D
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:20 am

Vitani wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
Kinky_Condesce wrote:

So yeah, fuck off.

Didn't want to bring my case to this thread buttt

I /have/ ticketed BD about my awful experience, and they just saw my ticket and closed it without a response soooo. :psyduck:

This. They don't give a shit.
>but no favrotism rite?

I think the whole meng thing was cool that they did that. Now if only they applied that to the thing they actually fucked up....
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:43 am

I think we need to seriously stop being salty in this thread. I think if people want to complain about their own experiences, I really think they should open a thread about it. Rather then souring the positive experiences of someone else.

The reason why I am really annoyed by this, is because I feel that you can't praise BD any where without people jumping on you. I remember having issue with this on Tumblr when I feel that BD was really great a fixing one of my issues. I was outright attacked and trolled actually...

I am not saying people don't have a right to complain, BUT there should be tact. People who are just customers have no control of when we get our toys, or even how BD deal with our issues. I am so happy this story got a happy ending, because when I was following this I was genuinely upset for the person this happened to. I am so happy that BD did decide to give this story a happy ending. So why do people feel the need to sour it, and be salty on this particular thread?

If you think BD is having an issue with poor waiting times for re-pours and mistakes. Then a thread would be much better any way because then other people can add to this. Then people can get a much better idea how bad this problem is. Since people can add their own experiences. So not only do I feel it would be better then trying to make someone else feel guilty, but I feel it would actually have more of an effect in trying to actually get the issues fixed.
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:49 am

karla-chan wrote:I think we need to seriously stop being salty in this thread. I think if people want to complain about their own experiences, I really think they should open a thread about it. Rather then souring the positive experiences of someone else.

The reason why I am really annoyed by this, is because I feel that you can't praise BD any where without people jumping on you. I remember having issue with this on Tumblr when I feel that BD was really great a fixing one of my issues. I was outright attacked and trolled actually...

I am not saying people don't have a right to complain, BUT there should be tact. People who are just customers have no control of when we get our toys, or even how BD deal with our issues. I am so happy this story got a happy ending, because when I was following this I was genuinely upset for the person this happened to. I am so happy that BD did decide to give this story a happy ending. So why do people feel the need to sour it, and be salty on this particular thread?

If you think BD is having an issue with poor waiting times for re-pours and mistakes. Then a thread would be much better any way because then other people can add to this. Then people can get a much better idea how bad this problem is. Since people can add their own experiences. So not only do I feel it would be better then trying to make someone else feel guilty, but I feel it would actually have more of an effect in trying to actually get the issues fixed.

Seconded. I've had my issues, but they've been minor. I'm just sick of seeing people repeatedly bleat their complaints all over the place. It'd certainly be better to keep it all confined to one thread. This way it's all in one easy-to-find place, and those who want to avoid reading about it won't be bombarded right and left by it all. And as many have said, most BD employees aren't actually on the forum anyway; only a few are and it does no good to just complain on here. If ticketing hasn't solved the problem, then they should try a more direct means of contact or something.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kinky_Condesce

Postby Kinky_Condesce » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:50 am

karla-chan wrote:
because I feel that you can't praise BD any where without people jumping on you.

Funny, considering the fact literally if anyone says something even remotely unhappy about BD, OR ANY company for that matter, you'll get your shit pushed in.

All I want is for the company I've spend hundreds of dollars on to get their shit together.

All I mentioned was about how, yeah, BD will do this but multiple people are still waiting for orders that BD THEMSELVES fucked up, and get shoved aside. And everyone else took offense to it.

Almost every "long time fan" has been fucked over more than once. It'll happen to all of you eventually too.

also, BD literally closed a ticket in Vitanis face when she tried to talk to them about the issues she's been having, and when Bas made a thread asking for information on how he should handle his issue (being international) they shut it down.

So yeah, sorry we feel we have to bitch about it were we can because BD won't listen.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:57 am

Kinky_Condesce wrote:
karla-chan wrote:
because I feel that you can't praise BD any where without people jumping on you.

Funny, considering the fact literally if anyone says something even remotely unhappy about BD, OR ANY company for that matter, you'll get your shit pushed in.

All I want is for the company I've spend hundreds of dollars on to get their shit together.

All I mentioned was about how, yeah, BD will do this but multiple people are still waiting for orders that BD THEMSELVES fucked up, and get shoved aside. And everyone else took offense to it.

Almost every "long time fan" has been fucked over more than once. It'll happen to all of you eventually too.

also, BD literally closed a ticket in Vitanis face when she tried to talk to them about the issues she's been having, and when Bas made a thread asking for information on how he should handle his issue (being international) they shut it down.

So yeah, sorry we feel we have to bitch about it were we can because BD won't listen.

I was seriously trolled the fuck out of and called a paedophile and all sorts of other horrible for saying good things about them. I am not even joking with the hassle and all I said I was pleased with how they dealt with my issue. So really??

I am not even blindly defending them or attacking your for saying you have an issue. I am saying there is a time and a place, and bitching on someone else's positive experiences is not that place. Since there has been more than one comment on this thread about it.

I am all for informed choices, which is why I would like to know if there is an issue with BD. However I just think this thread has been dragged down for no good reason. When I feel it would be more more effective and productive to start a thread on this, since there would be a collective of people's negative experiences. Which is more likely to get BD attention that passive aggressive comments on other wise positive threads.

It would have far more weight!

I even out right said I am not saying that you shouldn't complain, I am just saying making other customers feeling attacked because you feel they got their stuff out of turn is seriously a poor way to go about it.

Return to “General Discussion”