Mystery of the Missing Meng

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
James&thelilpeach

Re: Mystery of the Missing Meng

Postby James&thelilpeach » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:24 pm

The whole situation was truly a series of unfortunate events, but at least that snake compensated for his shitty actions (even if it was hush-money). I don't believe he didn't know messing with someone else's mail is a federal offense. His ass should have been fined, or had enough common decency to return the package to where it belonged.
Your face would look better between my legs.
sapphire

Postby sapphire » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:41 pm

gosh this whole this is so frustrating ;A;
I'm happy you got your money back but... I still hope you can find the person he sold it to :( Or at least get a repour.
That guy is major jerk-off, money or no. I feel so bad that you had to go through this whole ordeal, let us know if you find it or manage to get it remade.
lizardz

Postby lizardz » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:43 pm

If UPS admit to the wrong delivery then surely there is an insurance on that which BD will claim and send a new one?
Though not sure if the $100 private settlement closes the matter? I suppose he never actually admitted it was for the package (because that would be admission to theft and selling stolen goods) and it was more a hush payment for "inconvenience" not payment for the goods.
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:16 pm

The YouTube video was hilarious to listen to!

This is precisely why I paid $60 for a PO Box for a year. Where I was living, the mailman would just leave the package by the building door... Where like 60-80 people live. Where anyone can walk up and pick up anyone's package. Don't live there now, but the security that a PO Box provides is very nice. If it's too big, they put in a locked locker. The flip side is having the mailman leave it outside. It could rain, a neighbor's dog can bite it, kids can pick it up and run off with it.

Hope you get it back, somehow!
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:49 am

Oh wow I'm sorry this happened to you, I'm glad the guy paid you off in the end. However this whole mess started with the delivery company. So I would honestly put a claim through them. They shouldn't get off free from this, since this whole situation was bad.

Considering what you went through I would take the guys money as compensation for his own dick moves, and the UPS claim as money to get the item replaced. Since they both did cause this situation. It's a weird situation but honestly I don't think you would be wrong to get the money twice in this case.

I also agree that you should explain to BD what happened since they have more power to complain. Since they are a bigger customer. So they might take a complaint from BD more seriously.

Although since it is a Ming I wonder if the guy who bought it and didn't know it was a sex toy, and displayed it somewhere for a little bit? How's that for a mental image? Imagine if people he knew saw it, then later he found out what it was and realised what he had been displaying!
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:20 am

I'm coming late to this thread because I've been out of town but...wow, what a bunch of interesting developments.

So Hungry Stray got $100 in hush money to keep quiet about this.

LOL, good luck with that. I'm pretty sure his wife is going to find out one way or another. The Dildo Thief is probably going to end up being the laughing stock of his work because of this.

The ultimate justice for this person would be he pays the OP $100, someone else still tells his wife (who then proceeds to make his life miserable), and then UPS decides to prosecute him anyways.

Anyways...where did this little Meng go? Does the person who bought it even know it was a dildo? Could it be sitting on a shelf somewhere, the new owner thinking its a harmless sculpture? Or (if it has a cumtube) is it sneakily aerating the bottom of a fishtank? :laugh:
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
kittycat1356

Postby kittycat1356 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:40 am

HornyUnicorn wrote:I'm coming late to this thread because I've been out of town but...wow, what a bunch of interesting developments.

So Hungry Stray got $100 in hush money to keep quiet about this.

LOL, good luck with that. I'm pretty sure his wife is going to find out one way or another. The Dildo Thief is probably going to end up being the laughing stock of his work because of this.

The ultimate justice for this person would be he pays the OP $100, someone else still tells his wife (who then proceeds to make his life miserable), and then UPS decides to prosecute him anyways.

Anyways...where did this little Meng go? Does the person who bought it even know it was a dildo? Could it be sitting on a shelf somewhere, the new owner thinking its a harmless sculpture? Or (if it has a cumtube) is it sneakily aerating the bottom of a fishtank? :laugh:

Off topic a bit, but I totally want a ill squirt now for my fish tank...

I'm not sure how I feel about all this xD the dildo thief... I'm just really happy he didn't throw it out, sucks he sold it to someone else though :eyeroll:
Demisexual LESBIAN kitty :mystery: <the babies want to be touched
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:56 am

The new owner could have bought it not knowing what it was though, they might not want it as much now that it is a sex toy. Although the idea of it being used so innocently really does make me giggle.

Although seriously, I would love if UPS did prosecute the thief though since what he did was so far from okay. So honestly if karma bites them in the ass for it, then well he deserves it.
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:04 pm

HungryStray wrote:
AltheaThune wrote:I'm glad he paid you off, even though it was just to keep his wife from finding out (that poor woman, being married to an ass like him). UPS still owes you reimbursement, as it was their fuckup in the first place. I wouldn't feel bad about getting reimbursed twice, after all you've been through, especially since it was a special OOAK item, and the money from the thief was basically hush-money.

I wouldn't mind getting paid from UPS surely, but I don't want anything to come out of BD's pocket. There's enough evidence there though where I'm positive Bad Dragon wouldn't be found at fault at all because UPS did admit to me that they delivered it to the wrong house. The police and UPS might have worked in conjunction to where they may not pay me for their mistake because I already received compensation? I'm just glad he didn't get away with it completely, not by a long shot. Also, roommate's buddy at work knows Mr. Thief's wife, and is planning on telling her allllllll about it next time he sees her. X3

Yeessss justice is served. Like what the fuck is this dudes problem? I don't get WHY he did that.. XD
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:11 pm

HornyUnicorn and karla-Chan said exactly what I was thinking lol, did the guy or the theif even KNOW it was a dildo?? :laugh: I mean some people get Meng literally just for decoration. No wonder the guy sold it for 5 dollars (which made me cringe not only because of its worth but because it's beautiful) I wonder what the theif is even doing with it like what the hell :nerdy:
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:34 pm

Well, yeah, he would have seen the packing slip and care instructions card, so he'd know how much you paid for it, and if there was any doubt, the care card would make it obvious that it was a dildo.
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:20 pm

Dragoncatclem wrote:HornyUnicorn and karla-Chan said exactly what I was thinking lol, did the guy or the theif even KNOW it was a dildo?? :laugh: I mean some people get Meng literally just for decoration. No wonder the guy sold it for 5 dollars (which made me cringe not only because of its worth but because it's beautiful) I wonder what the theif is even doing with it like what the hell :nerdy:

That made me cringe too, but I know that can happen when people don't know what they have. Also when people have stolen goods to sell they want a fast sale. It all seems so stupid though.

I really don't understand why he decided to sell it.
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:19 pm

HungryStray wrote:
Dragoncatclem wrote:HornyUnicorn and karla-Chan said exactly what I was thinking lol, did the guy or the theif even KNOW it was a dildo?? :laugh: I mean some people get Meng literally just for decoration. No wonder the guy sold it for 5 dollars (which made me cringe not only because of its worth but because it's beautiful) I wonder what the theif is even doing with it like what the hell :nerdy:

He did know what it were. He was crowing about it at work that he'd received his neighbors package and that it was an expensive, not your ordinary dildo.

Why would you even do that (crowing about it) what an ass hat XD
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Dragoncatclem wrote:
HungryStray wrote:

He did know what it were. He was crowing about it at work that he'd received his neighbors package and that it was an expensive, not your ordinary dildo.

Why would you even do that (crowing about it) what an ass hat XD

Wow the story gets weirder, why the fuck would you only sell that for $5???? Bragging about what it is?? Just what??

Like I know he would have got the invoice and all so would of known the value, but the mind boggles about how this went down!
HornyUnicorn

Postby HornyUnicorn » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:30 am

karla-chan wrote:
Wow the story gets weirder, why the fuck would you only sell that for $5???? Bragging about what it is?? Just what??

Like I know he would have got the invoice and all so would of known the value, but the mind boggles about how this went down!

Is this dude a crackhead?

He's got all the characteristics of a someone under the influence:
1. Accidentally gets someones mail, rather than giving it back to UPS to return to sender, he opens it, and learns of the value, and thinks its free stuff
2. Sells it quickly to a shady individual for $5. That's crackhead pricing.
3. Stupidly talks about it at work. Who brags about selling stuff they stole? CRACKHEADS
4. Doesn't want his wife to find out, tries to pay OP off, which means he's probably done stupid shit like this before that she knows about.

I swear this story is just getting weirder and weirder.
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
FaceHugger

Postby FaceHugger » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Soooooo here is where the story takes a crazy turn. Hungry Stray ordered it from my acount and I get this email saying a package is shipped today? Little confused since we haven't ordered a package?? so I read some more says its a meng. Now heres the best part I click on the tracking info and it's getting overnighted!!!! The mystery has been solved.
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:56 pm

A wonderful Christmas present indeed.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Layne27

Postby Layne27 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:04 pm

Wow BD, what a nice surprise for them to have for you after all that!
Be sure to post pictures of your new Meng :widesmile:
silvring

Postby silvring » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Oh wow. I hope you post pictures of it when it comes in!

(And that FedEx doesn't deliver it to that same turd ball)
AltheaThune

Postby AltheaThune » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to see what they sent! I hope it's beautiful!
FOR SALE: Mountain Drake (OS/5), Legacy Naga (S/8), Sleipnir (S/5), Sleipnir (Mini/3), Trent (M/5), Tyson (S/5). Additional info in my profile. PM me for details.

Return to “General Discussion”