Straya General

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Ammonight

Straya General

Postby Ammonight » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:12 pm

Australian BD fans can post here with the security of using slang terms without yanks trying to decipher our linguistics :wink: .

Want to sell or buy from Australians? Looking for participants in a group purchase to ease the load of exchange rates? Want to have a general Aussie-themed wank about your toys? Here's a good spot for all these things.
Lite

Re: Straya General

Postby Lite » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:23 pm

:smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: :smilenox: Strayaaaaaa' where it's hot as fuck during christmas :misc6: :psyduck:
lizardz

Postby lizardz » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:37 am

Lite wrote: Strayaaaaaa' where it's hot as fuck during christmas :misc6: :psyduck:

Yeah just wish it was, been wet and windy and cold ocean current on the coast.

Cant complain when Syd is safe from fires this year (well at least for the next month should be ok) unlike what has happened in Vic.
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:54 pm

lizardz wrote:
Lite wrote: Strayaaaaaa' where it's hot as fuck during christmas :misc6: :psyduck:

Yeah just wish it was, been wet and windy and cold ocean current on the coast.

Cant complain when Syd is safe from fires this year (well at least for the next month should be ok) unlike what has happened in Vic.

Yeah, the bushfires are pretty bad atm. Luckily I live in the metro area but sometimes you can even smell the smoke outside despite it being ages away.
bronson_twist

Postby bronson_twist » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:58 am

Bloody hell, more Aussies appearing on here!

Down in Melbourne myself. Any of you guys/gals going to confurgence in January?

Oh and on the topic of sales, I've got an oversized collection so if there's anything pictured below that's of interest let me know. :smile: (not everything will be for sale, so please don't be upset if I say no)

IMG_20150918_172523.jpg

IMG_20150918_172852.jpg
Lite

Postby Lite » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:28 am

bronson_twist wrote: :words:

Nah up at Sydney myself. Nice collection! How'd you manage to get a rainbow ribbon as per the leftmost toy in the top picture? lucky adoptions page snag or a custom when they still offered it?
bronson_twist

Postby bronson_twist » Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:33 am

Lite wrote:

Nah up at Sydney myself. Nice collection! How'd you manage to get a rainbow ribbon as per the leftmost toy in the top picture? lucky adoptions page snag or a custom when they still offered it?

That was a surprise me small Flint that I got very lucky with. In the order comments I asked for "a bright marble please. The shop dragons know what colors work well together". They certainly delivered! :smile:

Better picture of it:

IMG_20150918_173209.jpg
Lite

Postby Lite » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:53 am

Very pretty! Not a rainbow ribbon but looks more like a marbled version of full spectrum which actually looks really nice in a different way to rainbow ribbon and full spectrum.

I custom ordered a medium kelvin about 4.5 weeks ago now asking for it to be something like a "corrupted crystal" and i do have a mental image in my head of what i'd like it to be like but honestly its such a broad request that i want the shop dragons to just go wild on it :widesmile:

Plus the fact it was my first purchase and i really couldnt decide on a colour so I still cant wait for it to come!! although the wait time is pretty insane due to ordering around black friday/christmas/new years... :stick:
Dragoncatclem

Postby Dragoncatclem » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:08 am

Hello, America girl popping in to say that I'm ashamed that I am now reading all of these posts in my head with an Australian accent
"Do not compare your chapter one to someone else's chapter ten" - Unknown :misc2:
Lite

Postby Lite » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:23 am

Dragoncatclem wrote:Hello, America girl popping in to say that I'm ashamed that I am now reading all of these posts in my head with an Australian accent

Wouldn't be too accurate then since the way we speak irl is vastly different from the way we type online. Mostly because alot of things will become lost in translation.

for example (caution:it's pretty racist):

► Show Spoiler

Obviously i dont mean the racism as a trait of aussies (although casual friendly racism towards MATES ONLY is seen as humorous and fun as long as you know the other person wont be offended by it), but rather the lingo we use.
Kov

Postby Kov » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:40 pm

g'day cunts, fuk year 'Straya!

I'm a faggoat, from Bentleighstan, Melbourne.

Obligatory pic of my dicks:

What's goin' oooooooon!
bronson_twist

Postby bronson_twist » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:18 am

Kov wrote:g'day cunts, fuk year 'Straya!

What's goin' oooooooon!

Aaah! Massive deja vu moment! It's my old Clayton and Xar! I hope they're treating you well :smilenox:

You going to confurgence?
Lite

Postby Lite » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:21 am

Kov wrote:-loud guinness can-

Yep definitely melbourne alright! :laugh:
Lite

Postby Lite » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:25 am

Happy new year Australia!! :smilenox: :laugh:
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Kov wrote:g'day cunts, fuk year 'Straya!

What's goin' oooooooon!

Damn I love dat sleip
lizardz

Postby lizardz » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:52 pm

Reminder for the corporate dragons that Australia day is 26th Jan if you want to do national discounts or colours (which is green and gold, not the pommy flag) :smilenox:

1280px-Boxingkangaroo.svg.png
CellophaneNightmares

Postby CellophaneNightmares » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:31 pm

Hey, people to complain about the awful exchange rate, shipping costs, and long ass shipping times with! Yay!

I'm from buttfuck nowheresville, QLD. So yeah... none of those conventions for me, alas :crying:

Edit: Oh oh, how about for australia day, some sort of marsupial themed cock! Or maybe a pouch penetrable! ....or...uh... okay, maybe not :laugh:
Dickbabies: Small/Gryphon/Med - Lil' Cockatrice/Firm(metallic) - Med/Sleipnir/Soft(*Sparkly!*) - TnP Nereid

-----
Weird poly rabbit. Always happy to make new friends, feel free to PM!
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:37 pm

CellophaneNightmares wrote:Hey, people to complain about the awful exchange rate, shipping costs, and long ass shipping times with! Yay!

I'm from buttfuck nowheresville, QLD. So yeah... none of those conventions for me, alas :crying:

Edit: Oh oh, how about for australia day, some sort of marsupial themed cock! Or maybe a pouch penetrable! ....or...uh... okay, maybe not :laugh:

They actually had a wallaby insertable, way back when, but it didn't really sell too well so they got rid of it.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Ammonight

Postby Ammonight » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:27 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
CellophaneNightmares wrote:Hey, people to complain about the awful exchange rate, shipping costs, and long ass shipping times with! Yay!

They actually had a wallaby insertable, way back when, but it didn't really sell too well so they got rid of it.

I knew there was a 'legacy' toy that had never been ressurected. I wonder how much it would go for on WTS considering that it's probably pretty rare by this stage.
Umbral

Postby Umbral » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:56 am

Pseudo Aussie here in Perth! (American married to an Aussie) Been here for 5 years now. :smilenox:
We Will Forever Be Known, By The Tracks We Leave Behind -Dakota Proverb

Return to “General Discussion”