Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
None
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:48 am
Gender: E-Mail
Location: Germany

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby None » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:45 am

Neriada wrote:
None wrote:
Neriada wrote:[...]


None in particular. I just thought it'd be funny. :stick:


I know that you just meant in general, but I think it would be funny to know what of the species would be your choice^^, in other words would you be more a tiger in the tiger cage, a chimp in the chimp cage, a pingu or something completely different.


I'm not a furry et al, but if reincarnation was forced upon me and I could choose, I would definitely choose a tiger. All the good things from a house cat combined with being a nigh unstoppable murder machine when demand arises
4.11.11-zen
User avatar
TheDragonPimp
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:10 am
Gender: Male

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby TheDragonPimp » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:21 am

Placed my tag, I'm a little surprised there is another person out in western Kansas.
User avatar
Neriada
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:09 pm
Gender: male

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Neriada » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:59 pm

None wrote:
Neriada wrote:
None wrote:
None in particular. I just thought it'd be funny. :stick:


I know that you just meant in general, but I think it would be funny to know what of the species would be your choice^^, in other words would you be more a tiger in the tiger cage, a chimp in the chimp cage, a pingu or something completely different.


I'm not a furry et al, but if reincarnation was forced upon me and I could choose, I would definitely choose a tiger. All the good things from a house cat combined with being a nigh unstoppable murder machine when demand arises


So a cuddle cat in XXL : >
User avatar
Sandpaper
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Sandpaper » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:51 am

Neriada wrote:
Sandpaper wrote:Wow! There's a few more people around sweden now, and 4 ppl within an hours drive! I'm tempted to throw a BBQ or something :smilenox:


A bad dragon barbecue sounds like a strange enough idea to work XD
Would it be with or without toys ; P

I'd say bring them, if only to marvel at the beauty of them, compare sizes and textures irl, and brag about what one can fit up ones butt (that's something sane people do, right?). Then if things go well people could swap toys, make group orders and... It might become an interesting night... :excited:

To bad I didn't get the idea earlier. Summers almost over!
User avatar
Neriada
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:09 pm
Gender: male

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Neriada » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:28 pm

Sandpaper wrote:
Neriada wrote:
Sandpaper wrote:Wow! There's a few more people around sweden now, and 4 ppl within an hours drive! I'm tempted to throw a BBQ or something :smilenox:


A bad dragon barbecue sounds like a strange enough idea to work XD
Would it be with or without toys ; P

I'd say bring them, if only to marvel at the beauty of them, compare sizes and textures irl, and brag about what one can fit up ones butt (that's something sane people do, right?). Then if things go well people could swap toys, make group orders and... It might become an interesting night... :excited:

To bad I didn't get the idea earlier. Summers almost over!


The first bad dragon fan barbecue, medium steaks and meaty sausages : P
User avatar
Sandpaper
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Sandpaper » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:28 am

Neriada wrote:The first bad dragon fan barbecue, medium steaks and meaty sausages : P

Sausage party!
User avatar
SweetieKat
Posts: 123
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:06 pm
Gender: Female
Location: NEPA

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby SweetieKat » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:44 am

Added my marker. Proud to be the only BD lover representing Northeastern PA! :cool: (so far, lol!)
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
User avatar
MachineDoll
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: Idaho

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby MachineDoll » Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:08 am

Added. Looks like I have a fellow BD lover about 12 miles away!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Karhu
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Karhu » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:41 am

When there's snow, it only means slightly improved fire safety for grill party. That means that the summer's not over, until you declare it so for yourself. Birches are starting to go yellow, but the temperatures are still fine. If the schedule is still too intimidating, you could consider nice meeting for the next year to come, so everyone who is interested might have better chance to time their vacations.
User avatar
Cenwen
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:39 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Cenwen » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 am

And another Pin :)

Love the BBQ idea btw. Sounds like that could be a fun party! :widesmile:
User avatar
NateTheNoodle
Posts: 118
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:49 pm
Gender: Male (Straight)
Location: Canada, eh.

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby NateTheNoodle » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Cool! Just added myself to the map and saw that there are a total of 11 Vancouverites in the BD forums! Awesome! :stick:
Salutations!

~~~My toy list!~~~
Ika:
Med size, Med Firmness, Suction cup
---------
JaninesMuzzle
User avatar
Fredde
Posts: 436
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:05 am
Gender: Male
Location: Norway

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Fredde » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:45 pm

Eh, sure, why not. Put mine in a city I used to live in :smilenox:
So now there is a whooping total of three in Norway, four if you count Svalbard :laugh:
"The absence of light
Breeds and altered reality
Faithful and familiar" - from Zero Gravity by Wolfheart
User avatar
taymoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby taymoo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:04 pm

I think it's amazing that we have one user in Antarctica
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh
Posts: 943
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 am
Gender: Female

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:22 pm

taymoo wrote:I think it's amazing that we have one user in Antarctica


Wait what?! :laugh:
User avatar
taymoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby taymoo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:45 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
taymoo wrote:I think it's amazing that we have one user in Antarctica


Wait what?! :laugh:


Yeah on closer inspection it appears to be a troll...
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:18 pm

taymoo wrote:I think it's amazing that we have one user in Antarctica


I think that's about as likely as having a user in North Korea :laugh: Although who knows...

If I was traveling to Antarctica, I might bring along a few toys to keep me company :widesmile:
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
taymoo
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:36 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby taymoo » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:23 am

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:
taymoo wrote:I think it's amazing that we have one user in Antarctica


I think that's about as likely as having a user in North Korea :laugh: Although who knows...

If I was traveling to Antarctica, I might bring along a few toys to keep me company :widesmile:


Mos def! Wouldn't want to get bored.
Proud owner of:
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Arlec
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Arlec » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:25 am

Added myself, one more from Sweden :widesmile:
Rubzka
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:56 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby Rubzka » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:13 pm

Fredde wrote:Eh, sure, why not. Put mine in a city I used to live in :smilenox:
So now there is a whooping total of three in Norway, four if you count Svalbard :laugh:


5 :smile:
Everyone is a good person at some point :)
User avatar
BiosBits
Posts: 656
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:08 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Arkansas

Re: Worlwide Bad Dragon Map

Postby BiosBits » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:45 pm

I moved to Arkansas from Texas. I want to delete my old marker.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests