alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Grimmyr
Posts: 2221
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:51 am
Gender:

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby Grimmyr » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:20 pm

I'm trying to be a hella swag artist bro.
My photographs are going to be deep.
And this is as deep as it gets.

When people fully realize my potential, BD will hire me as their dong photographer.
Image
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby nevan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:30 pm

This thread is hilariously creative-! :laugh:

I like to sleep with my medium soft pretzal like a stuffed toy, does that count? Soft silicone is just so cushy and pleasant to hold... :blush:
Image
User avatar
Knottery
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 am

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby Knottery » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Grimmyr wrote:Breaking up the snow discussion because I'm an awful sob who gets goosebumps at the thought of snow (and I live in Wisconsin).

When I first got my boyfriend Janine, we enjoyed attaching her to the sink and using her as the water dispenser! :widesmile: We have been without a sleeve for awhile, but... I kinda wanna get another so I can hook them up. > u >

EDIT: The only thing that bothers me is I took the picture of her being upside down. :c
Image


Hahaha, what. That's fantastic.
Elli
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:32 am

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby Elli » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:08 pm

nevan wrote:This thread is hilariously creative-! :laugh:

I like to sleep with my medium soft pretzal like a stuffed toy, does that count? Soft silicone is just so cushy and pleasant to hold... :blush:

Just curious. Doesn't it get all linty and full of hair that's stuck to it then? I find it nearly impossible to put my toys down anywhere not prepared for it and then it drives me absolutely batty if I try to pick whatever got on there off instead of taking it to the sink to be rinsed off and cleaned :eyeroll:
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby nevan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Elli wrote:
nevan wrote:This thread is hilariously creative-! :laugh:

I like to sleep with my medium soft pretzal like a stuffed toy, does that count? Soft silicone is just so cushy and pleasant to hold... :blush:

Just curious. Doesn't it get all linty and full of hair that's stuck to it then? I find it nearly impossible to put my toys down anywhere not prepared for it and then it drives me absolutely batty if I try to pick whatever got on there off instead of taking it to the sink to be rinsed off and cleaned :eyeroll:


It does and it can be annoying.
Image
Elli
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:32 am

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby Elli » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:27 pm

nevan wrote:
Elli wrote:Just curious. Doesn't it get all linty and full of hair that's stuck to it then? I find it nearly impossible to put my toys down anywhere not prepared for it and then it drives me absolutely batty if I try to pick whatever got on there off instead of taking it to the sink to be rinsed off and cleaned :eyeroll:


It does and it can be annoying.

The pleasant to hold bit made me wonder a little. Like, am I really that picky or is my apartment truly that dusty/dirty? Nice to hear that it's not a totally foreign experience for others also :laugh:

Hmm. Perhaps if I really rolled a toy up and down my bedclothes until it's covered in lint and only lint first nothing else will stick though? I've already got the actual stuffed toys in my bed but trying this just the once should be easy enough. Because why not? If it's more annoying than enjoyable I'll just go wash it and not bother again!
User avatar
nevan
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 pm
Gender: female

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby nevan » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Elli wrote:
nevan wrote:
Elli wrote:Just curious. Doesn't it get all linty and full of hair that's stuck to it then? I find it nearly impossible to put my toys down anywhere not prepared for it and then it drives me absolutely batty if I try to pick whatever got on there off instead of taking it to the sink to be rinsed off and cleaned :eyeroll:


It does and it can be annoying.

The pleasant to hold bit made me wonder a little. Like, am I really that picky or is my apartment truly that dusty/dirty? Nice to hear that it's not a totally foreign experience for others also :laugh:

Hmm. Perhaps if I really rolled a toy up and down my bedclothes until it's covered in lint and only lint first nothing else will stick though? I've already got the actual stuffed toys in my bed but trying this just the once should be easy enough. Because why not? If it's more annoying than enjoyable I'll just go wash it and not bother again!


Very true! I'm so used to it I just don't care as much, especially since it's not 'in-use', so to speak. That, and it kinda helps sticking it under my shirt, nestled in my bossoms. :laugh:
Image
User avatar
karla-chan
Posts: 1930
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:27 am
Gender: Female
Location: Manchester, UK
Contact:

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby karla-chan » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:00 am

Arumaeruma wrote:
Grimmyr wrote:Breaking up the snow discussion because I'm an awful sob who gets goosebumps at the thought of snow (and I live in Wisconsin).

When I first got my boyfriend Janine, we enjoyed attaching her to the sink and using her as the water dispenser! :widesmile: We have been without a sleeve for awhile, but... I kinda wanna get another so I can hook them up. > u >

EDIT: The only thing that bothers me is I took the picture of her being upside down. :c
Image


I'm not sure why that picture looks so artsy, but it made me laugh a lot


So much of its down to the composition actually. So it does look that little bit more pleasing to the eye.

The action shot of the water helps it look that little bit more dramatic too. So yeah it's an awesome picture.
User avatar
Knottery
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:25 am

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby Knottery » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Okay, one snow strider in the snow. I didn't have a lot of time so I just kind of plunked it down. :eyeroll:

Image
Image
User avatar
DoorsofDurin
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:56 pm
Gender: Female

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby DoorsofDurin » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:16 am

Knottery wrote:Okay, one snow strider in the snow. I didn't have a lot of time so I just kind of plunked it down. :eyeroll:

Image
Image



Fuck the snow. Literally!

That's a pretty one :)
Collection and wishes under spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
kingsley
Posts: 2916
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:16 pm
Gender: male
Location: canada

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby kingsley » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:33 am

yay snow dicks!
Attachments
20150207_113447.jpg
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby lizardbreath » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:30 pm

Lint brush!

It doesn't just collect lint it can DELIBERATLY be used to collect lint
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
lizardbreath
Posts: 3448
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:06 pm
Gender: female
Location: pgh, pa

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby lizardbreath » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:30 am

*cackles*

somehow my squishy scorn ended up in the laundry
(undamaged but i suspect feline intervention)

I had run a load of black clothing (on fluff to remove lint)

know what?

squishy scorn is the BEST dryer de linter EVER!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
User avatar
Akanisen
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:58 pm
Gender: Male(FtM), Pansexual, Demi-poly-romantic
Contact:

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby Akanisen » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:55 pm

lizardbreath wrote:*cackles*

somehow my squishy scorn ended up in the laundry
(undamaged but i suspect feline intervention)

I had run a load of black clothing (on fluff to remove lint)

know what?

squishy scorn is the BEST dryer de linter EVER!

I'd be careful using an actual toy due to risk of damage, but maybe try using a sample disc in there! When I gte my own place I might try this out myself :laugh:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
User avatar
Rainbow Dasher
Posts: 10491
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:25 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Australia

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:10 pm

Medium Scorn really does make a nice towel rack...
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
MyFavoriteObsession
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 11:46 am

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby MyFavoriteObsession » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:11 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Lint brush!

It doesn't just collect lint it can DELIBERATLY be used to collect lint

I've done this before, too! Once, I was holding my small Bumble and then just decided to use it like a roller, and it worked surprisingly well. They definitely could be used for that in a pinch.
User avatar
T4Draf
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:00 pm
Gender: Fluid/male

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby T4Draf » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:26 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:Medium Scorn really does make a nice towel rack...

:laugh:

All my dragons hold eachother up. Sometimes other things too!!
User avatar
The Winter Fire
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:41 pm
Gender: Male who lacks a dick

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby The Winter Fire » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:42 am

Blacklight flashlight + GITD toy= Giant squishy nightlight.
Get a Meng or a Tail, no one will suspect a thing. :widesmile:
I've got the sun in the morning and the moon at night!~

Male - FTM - Panromantic - Homosexual

Owns:
Crash - Small - 5 - Frankenpour
Crackers - Mini - 5 - Suction Cup - Sky Blue
User avatar
DragonDestroyer
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 12:20 pm
Gender: male & female

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby DragonDestroyer » Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:08 pm

I could see a cum-tubed toy being used to make a nice looking desktop fountain, kinda like one of these : http://www.amazon.com/Design-Indoor-Tab ... B000DZM1ZE

It would require some creativity in a custom base to make it look nice, but really all you would need is the toy, a glass baking pan to use as the base, a small pump (probably yanked out of a cheap fountain), and decorative rocks and baubles to make it look nice and create a soothing running water sound.

Someone with more creativity and free time than I should totally do this!
User avatar
Saccillia
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 5:49 pm
Gender: Female
Location: USA, NY

Re: alternative uses for bad dragon toys

Postby Saccillia » Sat May 28, 2016 8:15 pm

So I looked around and here are some things I have found ..

1.Using a Phallus with a suction cup can make for a decent (toilet) paper holder..And as a coat/towel rack as already displayed.
2.Teeny-Weenies can be used as toe-separators, Nose-plugs, and accessories for your figurines/figures.
3.Teeny-Weenies could be used an inedible cake decorations.
4.A moderately wide masturbation sleeve can be put in the freezer and used to cool a can of beer (for a little while).
5.Wrist-rest for your keyboard (Well they are pretty squishy).
6.In battle: more dangerous than a pillow, less dangerous than a light saber.
7. Masturbation sleeve candle holder (i'd like to see a dragon muzzle on this).
8.Small Dildo with Suction Cup can be used as a door stop.
9.It could also be used to stop your wine bottles (will alcohol ruin the silicone?)
10.And Possibly as a juicer if it is solid enough..
11.Coat hook/Towel Hook,
12.As a rolling Pin.
13.Masturbation Sleeve: ? Popsicle Mold?
14. Cosplay Purposes.. Because Sometimes just you don't have enough time.
15.Ruler--Already displayed
16.Pokey Stick.. For reaching light switches and giving presentations
Lvl: 1Image Class: Researcher/Explorer Image

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests